New Found Love

Story Info
Dad discovers step-daughter.
1.5k words
4.23
165.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had recently married my wife, when I discovered that her daughter would be moving in with us. Rachel was young, but worldly. She had a thin body, but a beautiful ass.

My wife had a job that she had to leave early in the mornings. Therefore it was my duty to make sure Rachel was up and ready for school. A task that was very hard indeed. Rachel liked to sleep in and hated school.

The first week went well. Rachel would get up, yell obscenities at me, and get ready for school. She always wore the same thing to bed, t-shirt and panties. She was always covered up with blankets when I woke her.

The second week started weird. Rachel had the blankets half down revealing her breasts through her t-shirt. I was a little slower in waking her up. I had, just had, to look at her lying there for a few minutes before waking her up. She was beautiful. A blossoming flower of a woman. Her breasts appeared to be larger than I had remembered the week before. Her face was that of an angel.

I didn't think that she might be awake. After a few minutes I shook her awake for school. There was no yelling obscenities. She just sat up and pulled the blanket off revealing her panties. I could see a small wet spot in the crotch area.

Was I imagining this? Was she wet from me staring at her? I couldn't believe was I was seeing. I turned and left as usual, back to my room. But I couldn't stay there. I wanted to see her again. The bathroom was in the hallway off of the living room. I sat and waited in the living room pretending to watch television. Rachel emerged from the bathroom after taking a shower wearing only a towel.

Rachel didn't look in my direction only walked back into her room. She knew I was watching, I could feel it. As she closed her door, Rachel let the towel fall to the ground. For a split second I could see her beautiful ass, then it was gone.

Again, did she do that on purpose? Was I just imagining all of this? Should I tell her mother about the way Rachel was acting? I did not know. I could not tell. Her mother would flog me to an inch from my life, then divorce me.

The third week was even more exciting. When I woke Rachel, the blankets were on the floor net to the bed. Rachel layed with just the t-shirt and panties. She was definitely an angel, possibly a demon in disguise. But she was gorgeous. Rachel stands about 5'4" and weighs a little over 100 pounds. She has at least 38 size breasts, even at her young age. Her ass was firm and beautifully shaped.

Rachel was still asleep, or pretending to sleep. I just stood there admiring her. Five minutes, ten minutes, fifteen minutes. I couldn't move. I was frozen by her body. Staring at her, oogling my step-daughter. I must be crazy. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Then she moved.

Rachel rolled over on her back and spread her legs apart. There it was again. The wet spot on the panties. Right over her pussy. Was I mistaken, or was the spot larger than usual. I could smell her sex in the air. I couldn't take much more.

I sat on the bed next to her. She still didn't wake. I lightly touched her shoulder and left my hand there. She still didn't move. I slid my hand down the front of her t-shirt to rest on her breast. She still didn't move. It was firm as young breasts are. Full to my hand. I slightly squeezed. Rachel began to breathe faster, but did not wake.

I then moved my hand to the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it up over her panties. Rachel then woke. What are you doing she asked. Again I froze. Caught red handed so to speak. I waited for her to start yelling obscenities or threats to tell her mother. But they didn't come.

Rachel placed her hand on mine and slid it down between her legs to the wet spot. It was hot and moist. The panties were drenched with her juices. This what you were looking for she asked. I couldn't speak. Rachel rubbed my hand across her panty covered clit and moaned. Rachel started humping my hand faster and faster. This continued on with me still frozen. Still feeling her pussy heat up at the touch of my hand.

Rachel moved faster and faster until she came, clamping my hand in between her thighs. She then leaned up and kissed me on the cheek, got out of bed and went to take a shower. I again went back to my room. This can not continue I thought.

If her mother finds out, she will do more horrible things than kill me. The guilt was killing me. I just helped my step-daughter masturbate. Her cum was still on my fingers. I could smell it. I could taste it as I licked my fingers clean. There has to be more I thought.

The next morning, I woke Rachel wearing only my thin pair of shorts that I sleep in. Rachel again pretended to be asleep as I fondled her breasts. I didn't even pretend to be gentle when I pulled her t-shirt up past her panties and this time over her breasts.

Rachel's breasts were full, again at least a size 38. I bent and licked the nipples softly. Rachel responded by placing her hand in the crotch of my shorts. I was at full erection. Eight inches full. Rachels gasped as she clamped her small hand half way around the shaft of my cock. Rachel stroked it gently as I sucked on her tits. First one then the other. I then started licking and kissing down her stomach moving to that soft patch of hair over her pussy.

Rachel raised her hips as I pulled her panties down and off. Rachel then spread her legs to allow my mouth to french kiss her pubic mound. Rachel tasted sweet and her juices were flowing heavy across my lips. Rachel began to hump my tongue as it parted her pussy lips. She was moaning softly and moving at the same speed as my tongue.

I continued to lick her pussy as I pulled my shorts off. My shaft was as hard as blue steel. Rachel pulled my cock to her face and admired it. She kissed the head and licked the shaft. She finally spoke and said she had never sucked a cock before. I told her to suck it like a lollipop and lick it like an ice cream cone. She was a fast learner.

Rachel sucked the head of my cock in slightly, swirling her tongue around the tip and shaft. She licked up and down. Kissing and sucking the head and shaft in her mouth. Slowly the faster. In and out my cock was swallowed. In and out my tongue found her hole.

Rachel slowed and said she was about to cum. I told her not to stop and I would cum with her. Rachel said no, she wanted to watch me cum. With that she gave my cock one last kiss and stopped. Rachel then grabbed my head and buried it in her snatch. Rachel ground her pussy into my face almost suffocating me. Rachel humped harder and faster until a small shrill past her lips and she came at last. Her juices were all over my face and all in my mouth.

Rachel then had me stand and masturbate over her. Looking at her beautiful body it did not take long. Rachel was playing with her pussy, placing one finger in and out as she watched me. I couldn't stand it any longer and shot my load. The first stream landed across her flat belly. The second stream landed across her bountiful breasts.

Rachel grabbed my cock and stroked it until there was no more cum dripping out. Rachel had cum on her chin when she kissed my cock. Rachel had cum covering her titties and her stomach. Rachel sat back and massaged the cum into her skin. Playing with it and making the cum pile up on her nipples.

You may go now, daddy. And with that she headed for the shower and to get ready for school. As she headed out the door she said thank you daddy. I will not tell mommy as long as you keep me happy. I am happy right now, so don't blow it.... Well maybe you can blow something tomorrow.

With that she was gone. Blackmailed. There I stood. What was I going to have to do now. Keep her happy? Boy was I in trouble and I knew it. But that of course is a different story. And probably the next one.