New Friend at the Gym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I answered her as I held her, "you're pretty good yourself...and you're not the only one who screamed while cumming this morning." I knew that she would moan even more before I was done with her this morning.

Sara smiled at me as she asked, "I'm guessing this wasn't your first time with a woman. Do you do this often? I'm just curious about what I've gotten myself into this morning." With that, I gave her an abbreviated version of the story of my relationship with Andrea, and that she was my second woman. I told her I hoped that this was not a onetime get together. She then asked, "Does your husband know that you've had a special friendship with a woman?"

I quickly replied, "oh no, he has never known. And I have no intention of ever telling him. Honestly, we have a great marriage, including pretty good sex. Are you OK with that?"

She looked relieved, "I'm in the same boat as you. Well, except that this is my first experience with a woman since I got married. I'd rather keep this as our secret." With that, I kissed her deeply and felt her wonderful body pressing against me. After several kisses, Sara leaned back and told me that while she would like to soak together for hours, she needed to get on with her day and we should go up to her shower to rinse off the hot tub water.

We climbed out, slipped our robes back on and grabbed our towels. Sara deftly moved the lid back into place and shut down the hot tub. She took me by the hand and led me inside. Her master bath was quite wonderful and the shower was clearly big enough for two. Sara turned the water on and let her robe drop to the floor. Once again, I could only stare at her sweet body and thinking of the please that we'd just had, my mind was filled with desire for even more pleasure. She pushed my robe to the floor, inviting me to join her in the shower. As the water poured over us, Sara filled her hands with shower gel and began to rub my body. I also grabbed the gel and quickly returned the favor, enjoying the feeling of rubbing my hands over her soapy body, my slippery fingers sliding over all of her interesting parts as the water cascaded over us. The shower rinsed off the soap as we continued to rub each other and as her body was cleaned of the suds, I slipped my hand between her legs and slide my fingers into her luscious pussy. She let out a loud moan as I filled her with my swirling fingers, leaning forward to kiss her as I pressed my hand against her clit, my fingers rapidly rotating deep into her, bringing louder and louder moans from her. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders, moaning in delight as I fingered her deeply until she moaned loudly, "Oh yes....yes....yes....I'm cumming!!!!" Her moans turned to a loud scream as her body tensed against me as she was filled with waves of orgasmic pleasure.

As my fingers slipped from within her and her orgasm subsided, she kissed me deeply. She continued to hug me tightly as if she was on the verge of collapsing from the delight. As Sara smiled at me, I felt her hand slide between my thighs. "I think that I need to return the favor" she said as I felt her fingers enter my horny pussy. I was so aroused from feeling the juicy delights of her pussy that the pleasure of her fingers entering me was immediate. I quickly felt the pleasure of her fingers caressing me, hitting my g-spot immediately as her fingers filled me with swirling delight. I kissed her hard, moaning into her mouth as her fingers worked their magic on my aroused pussy. She plunged her fingers into me over and over, alternating sliding into me with swirling magic as I felt my pussy coming closer and closer to total delight. As she continued to fill me and pleasure me, the delight reached its peak and I felt the waves of my climax fill my body as my moans and screams filled the room. I gyrated against her, cumming over her hand as we moaned and kissed. When I was totally overwhelmed by my orgasm, I pushed her hand away from me and caught my breath as we hugged under the water.

As she shut off the water and we grabbed our towels, I looked at her and smiled, "I think we're going to have to get together quite frequently after workouts so that we can continue our in depth examination of real estate and our partnership." With a knowing smile, she agreed that we would need to work together closely much more in the future.

12