New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh wow.' It was all I could manage to say, as I knelt there catching my breath and feeling the life drain back out of my softening cock. The three of us looked between each other, as if wondering how this had happened. Dan was still rock hard with arousal.

'Dan!' a voice called out, breaking the silence. It wasn't us. The rain had lessened enough to hear Mel calling from outside as she finally came to look for us.

'Oh shit!' Dan started, pulling back his hands from Suz's body as if burned. Suz and I giggled, and I dived forward on top of her, kissing her with abandon while Dan scrambled around quickly pulling on his clothes. The light of an approaching torch was visible outside.

I unceremoniously used Suz's shirt to clean her stomach, then pulled the doona back over us while a hastily-clothed Dan unzipped the tent and stepped out to greet his fiancee who had just arrived with an umbrella. I couldn't stop smiling as I quietly congratulated Suz on her seduction. As if anybody could possibly resist her once she put her mind to it.

The rain continued for a short while. Dan and Mel walked back their their tent, presumably discussing the downpour and him spinning whatever story he could about what happened while we were stranded in the tent. Suz and I tidied up, but didn't get dressed just yet, choosing instead to lay together in each others arms. We didn't talk much. My thoughts spun a thousand circles, and I'm sure hers did too. For myself, I still felt exhilarated. It still wasn't late in the evening, and I looked forward to fucking her again tonight. I wanted to coax her to tell me how it had felt, while I fucked her again. I was still kicking myself for not cumming inside her while I had the chance. I had forgotten I was allowed to this weekend.

For the moment though, our bodies couldn't live off sex and air alone. We hadn't had dinner, and it was passing 9pm. We were meant to have cooked it earlier on the campfire, but had clearly been a bit distracted while Suz worked her magic on Dan - although I hadn't known it at the time.

After a quick discussion, we decided I'd go for a drive and get some food. I hadn't drank much, so was still ok to go, and we weren't exactly in the outback. There was a town just a short drive away. The rain had eased off to just a sprinkle, so I dashed out and ran over to Dan and Mel's tent to ask if they needed anything. They let me in out of the rain while they muddled about, looking for what they might need. Their tent was much larger than ours, giving enough room for me to stand, if I hunched down just a little. Mel was a fussy eater, it seemed, so the shopping list soon got too hard to remember.

'Ok, well one of you come with me then. There's no way I'm going to find all of that.' It was true, although they assured me that Woolworths would have it all.

As it turns out, Mel came along for the drive. I called out to Suz who was in our tent as we dashed to the car. 'Heading off now, we'll be back soon!' We buckled up and started the drive up the bumpy entry road away from the campsite.

Mel and I chatted in the car, mostly about the crazy downpour, and lamenting the doused campfire which had given such a good atmosphere to the night. It was just a ten minute drive, and the talk was a good distraction from my racing thoughts, and faster heartbeat. We split up once we reached the supermarket and quickly got down to the business of finding what we needed. I paid as we made out way through the checkout, then we loaded up the car and starting heading back to the campsite.

During the drive back to the camp, Mel blurted out, 'it looks like Dan likes Suz a lot. He was talking to her all night tonight.' I could sense a query in her voice.

I laughed. I don't know if that was the right response or not, but it just burst out. 'Suz is just easy to talk to like that,' I assured her. 'And it was probably her doing most of the flirting there. I saw some pretty clear signs tonight that she thought Dan was pretty hot.' That was an understatement. No need to go into detail though.

Mel seemed a little taken aback, but also somewhat relieved. 'You're ok with that?' she asked. 'I mean... with her flirting with Dan?'

I shrugged. 'I know she loves me,' I replied. 'She's bound to meet plenty of guys she's attracted to, she's not made of stone.' Mel sat there, a small frown on her face, clearly processing what I had said. 'Besides,' I said. 'I can't exactly hold it against her if she's attracted to Dan while I'm sitting here thinking about how gorgeous you are.' It was true. I very nearly reached out my hand to run it up her leg, still feeling very turned on and slightly disjointed about what was right and what was wrong. After what had just happened I had to remind myself that I couldn't just rip the clothes off this girl and have her right here.

She had been so shy all night. I wasn't sure how she would respond to me complimenting her like that, but her face lit up at my words. 'Really?' she blushed, smiling. I just smiled back as we pulled back into the campsite.

'As if you don't know the effect you have on men.' I shook my head in wonder.

We gathered the groceries from the car, separating hers from mine. To my surprise, just as we were turning to go our separate ways, Mel raised herself to her tiptoes and whispered in my ear, 'I think you're gorgeous too.' Without another word, she spun away, flouncing back towards her own tend.

'Goodnight, Mel!' I called out, watching her go.

'Goodnight!' she waved, as she disappeared into the tent.

Suz was sitting in her robe, waiting for me when I climbed through the tent flaps. 'Dinner is served!' I said, dumping the plastic bags to the side then leaning in to kiss her. As she kissed back I was aware of how turned on I still was. Twenty minutes had gone by, and my body was more than ready for round two. We tumbled onto the mattress together, and I pulled aside her robe, running my hands down her body. She had put her underwear back on.

'Hey, no need to be getting dressed,' I teased, flicking the elastic playfully.

She giggled. 'Well, you got dressed first,' she countered.

'That's true.' I undid my belt and pulled my pants back off, quickly followed by my shirt and boxers. Suz reached towards the grocery bags. 'Hey, not so fast, you,' I said pulling her back towards me by her waist, kissing her again. My cock was growing hard again, partly from the exchange with Mel, but mostly from the now-visible curve of Suz's body beside me. The food could wait.

I sprawled down on my back and pulled her on top of me, her robe draping down over both of us. She leaned down, kissing me. 'But I'm hungry!' she complained, playfully. I ignored her pleas and pressed my lips back to hers.

Reaching down, I pulled her panties aside. Kissing her again, I slid my middle finger inside her. Wow she was wet. So wet. I kissed her more insistently, pulling her down on top of me, urging down towards my waiting cock, my fingers still inside her. I was amazed by how wet she was. She must have gotten herself really turned on while I was away. She kissed back, responding to my lust in that amazing way that she does. I pulled my fingers out, then paused as I was about to push her down and press myself inside her. 'Wait, is that...?'

Suz froze. She looked down at me tentatively. 'Ummm...' she said, clearly unsure what to say.

That was all the confirmation I needed. It was no wonder she was wet. My fingers were covered in the undeniable texture of cum. It wasn't hers, and it certainly wasn't mine.

We paused like that, unmoving, as the implications sank in. My heart skipped a beat. I have no idea what went through Suz's mind - she looked half ready to run for it. Time froze.

The tension broke as I pushed her firmly down onto my waiting cock, and pulled her face to mine, kissing her. She slid onto me effortlessly, and her eyes widened with surprise. 'Oh, what the hell,' I said between breaths, pashing her deeply. Her body relaxed as she kissed me back and she collapsed onto my chest. I slowly thrust upwards, in and out, noticing the different feel of her. It definitely felt different, lubricated with another man's cum.

'I wasn't sure...' she said, her head buried in my neck. 'He came over to talk and we just...'

'Shhh,' I hushed her. My eyes were closed as I slowly rocked beneath her, feeling inside her, exploring. Biting my lip, I pulled her head up and met her gaze. 'Now,' I said, matter-of-factly. I increased the intensity of my thrust, pulling her down harder against me. 'Tell me how you're going to make it up to me.'

12