New Friends, New Experiences Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said nothing as I called the cops. It was better this way, so it wouldn't look like we were the aggressors. I relayed our information to the dispatcher, and we waited for the police officer to show up. About twenty minutes later, a Lexington police car pulled up with its lights on. We got out of the truck and signaled to the officer. After giving our report of the incident and turning over the knife, the officer led the would-be mugger away in handcuffs. We were free to leave.

We got home and sat in the living room, talking over what happened. AJ made himself a drink. I tagged along into the kitchen. "What can you make that's not too strong? Let's go for a girly drink." I asked. I figured that tonight was as good a reason as any to have a first drink.

"Well, I can make a Jolly Rancher, it tastes a lot like candy. It has grenadine, Sprite, peach schnapps and apple schnapps. Sex on the Beach is good, it's a mix of vodka, peach schnapps, cranberry and orange juice. That's a good girly drink," I noticed his laugh was a little forced. I didn't care though.

"I like the sound of the Jolly Rancher." With that, we clinked glasses and drank. It warmed me up a little bit as I drank. I didn't feel anything right off. I guess it would take a while.

"So are you all right?" AJ asked me as we sat on the couch.

"Yeah, it just freaked me out. You could have died, babe." I squeezed his hand. "We both could have." He handed me another drink, which I quickly polished off. It tasted great, and I could barely taste any alcohol in it.

"I wasn't about to let that happen, especially to you. I just tapped back into my training and the adrenaline. I can't remember much. I remember throwing the knife into the telephone pole and then I remember feeling a rib crack when I kneed him. Past that, I don't remember it. It's just a void. Just please know that I don't enjoy doing that."

"You'd have to be a sick person to enjoy it. I'm glad you don't. How about another drink?" I asked.

"Sure." He said simply, taking my empty glass. He expertly mixed a third drink, spinning the bottles around his hand as he put his art into the process. He poured himself a shot of Bushmills whiskey and we clinked glasses again.

We drank. As I polished mine off, the first one began to tickle my mind, delightfully obscuring my senses. "I think tonight, you showed you're around for the long haul."

He placed his empty scotch tumbler on the coffee table. "I don't want to sound clingy, but I'd do anything for you. I love you." He turned to me and placed his hands on my hips, pulling me towards him. His emerald green eyes met mine.

"I love you too." I said, feeling my knees getting a little weak. His right hand moved to the back of my head, and he guided me in for a long, steamy kiss. My heart beat faster as we kissed. I pulled away, and smiled my best sexy smile. "How about we take this somewhere else?"

He smiled back, and I took his hand and guided him to my bedroom. I kicked off my shoes and sat on my bed. He sat beside me, leaning in close. "Now, where were we?" he murmured as he started to kiss me again. I kissed him back, and soon, I opened my mouth a little, letting my tongue brush against his lips like a traveler knocking on a door. His lips then opened, and we kissed like we had never kissed before. He pulled his hand from my hair to unbutton and shrug out of his shirt. I let my hands wander a bit as he resumed making out with me. Finally, after about ten minutes of this, a crazy idea overtook me. He was half-naked for me, and I should even the odds, even just a little bit. I unbuttoned my shirt and let it slip slowly down my arms. I now only wore my bra and skirt, and I felt a hot swoop of excitement in my stomach as I made out in such little clothing. I felt AJ's hand sneak up my spine as he gently slipped a thumb behind my bra strap.

"So tempting," he murmured as he playfully nibbled on my ear. Something about my ear being nibbled began to turn me on.

"Give into it, then," I said in the sultriest voice I could muster.

At this, he pulled back a little. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. I want to. I want you," I said.

"This isn't the alcohol talking?" he asked suspiciously.

"For the love of God, AJ, undo it!" I said exasperatedly as I gently bit his shoulder. Although I wasn't sure if it was the alcohol talking, at this point, I didn't care. I felt that I could trust this man. He had just put his life on the line for me, and if that wasn't an expression of love, I had no idea what was. I couldn't help but know that deep down within me, I loved him too. I gently bit his other shoulder, adding just enough tooth to not tickle. He made a moan of enjoyment at the bites and clumsily undid the clasp.

He slid my bra slowly off my shoulders, relishing the view of my breasts. As he tossed the bra aside, I felt my nipples begin to harden and stick out. AJ gently pushed me back so I was laying down, and he lowered himself on top of me. Slowly, he kissed my lips, and then my chin, and my neck. I didn't realize that my neck was so sensitive; as he kissed it, my back arched in sensual bliss. "Oh, baby, do that again," I moaned. He did, a slow, tender kiss on the front of my neck, before moving down to my collarbones. With every kiss I became more turned on. Then he began kissing my boobs, and then, after a lot of teasing, began to lick and suck my nipples. I had never felt so turned on. He pinched one between his lower lip and upper teeth. I had never thought I'd be turned on by something so seemingly S&M, but I loved it. I ran my hands through his short black hair, holding his head against my breasts. He took the hint and kept on, driving me crazy. He pulled up, grinning.

"Think we're a bit overdressed for the occasion, baby?" He asked.

"Oh yeah," I responded. I pulled off his belt and unbuttoned his jeans, which he quickly slipped out of. I unfastened my denim skirt and slid it, along with my panties, off. We took a moment to survey the other's naked body. He really was sexy; washboard abs, muscular legs, and wow, was his cock gorgeous! I surprised myself thinking such things. What happened to innocent little Maura? I didn't mind the new me though. I was having fun, for me and no one else.

AJ's hand brushing over my vag brought me back to reality. "I like the lack of hair down there," he said as he touched my sex. "Just for me, or is this what you always do?"

I looked down at myself. Not a single body hair grew on me. I guess it did look rather sexy. I hadn't ever thought of it that way, as I never really thought of myself as a sexual girl. "It's something I've always done. When I hit puberty and started growing the hair, I hated it and shaved it all. I hate body hair, so I keep myself smooth all over." A few years ago, I had even had laser hair removal, so since then, I never had to shave.

"Well, it's a good thing you date a guy who is a quarter Lakota Sioux. We typically don't have body hair, myself included." He gestured to his slick abs and chest, and only a few hairs grew on his legs and crotch. "Before we go any further...do you have anything like a condom? I love you, but not so much that I want a kid with you right now."

"I've been on the pill for a few years for bad periods, so I won't get knocked up; there should be a free one from student health in the drawer if you'd prefer. Plus, I'm clean and since you're a virgin too, you are, right?"

"Yup. Sounds good." With that, he moved back over me, kissing from my nipples down my flat belly. His lips gently caressed my pussy lips, his tongue finding the opening between them. Pleasure like I'd never felt before began to sweep over me. I began to rock my hips rhythmically, rocking back and forth as his tongue worked its way around my clit. He didn't lick at it madly like I would have expected him to; he slowly, tenderly, and lovingly caressed it. I ran my hands through his hair again, holding his head against my bare crotch. He licked harder, and the waves of pleasure increased.

"Oh, God, AJ!" I moaned as I neared what I guessed was an orgasm. My hips began to buck harder, and I knew now I was getting close. AJ licked and caressed with tenacity, even as I began to cum. I began to spasm, pleasure now consuming my body. Time lost meaning as I experienced body-shuddering wave after wave of orgasm. AJ finally ceased his licking and snuggled in beside me, wrapping a muscular arm around my trim waist. Too spent to get dressed or much less move, we quickly fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

12