New Friends, New Experiences Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I work from four to eleven tonight." I said, adjusting the bikini I was still wearing. "So I'll be able to dodge the heat for a little while."

"Yeah...just gives me an excuse to stay naked, I guess," she said with a mischievous smile.

I laughed at her newfound passion. "Whatever floats your boat, Kelly. By the way, if AJ tries to cop a feel, just swat his hand or something."

"Nah, he's cool. He saw me the other day, and it was really funny how he was trying not to stare." She laughed. "He's such a gentleman, he didn't even want to take one glance at me below my neck."

It got hotter as the day went on. I took a shower in the downstairs bathroom and turned the water a lot cooler than I typically would. Courtney's razor and shaving cream sat on the side of the tub, not having been used since she left for Shelby County at the end of the semester. I laughed at it; I am a girl who hates body hair, so when I was fifteen, my parents' birthday present to me was electrolysis hair removal over all my body. I haven't shaved since, and my skin is always perfectly smooth. I ran my hands over my body as I lathered up. I love my body. I am trim and relatively slim, and I wear a size six. I am muscular, but not too much. I don't want to look like one of those juiced-up chicks with no boobs (or implants, for the ones with boobs) on the fitness magazine covers. I have 34B/C breasts, which I love, and in my opinion, they are perfect for me. My waist pinches in a little before my hips flare out, giving me a great 34-25-35 figure with just enough curve.

I used to not be sexual at all, until I began dating AJ earlier this summer. He didn't take advantage of me; I chose the route I wanted to take. Now, I'm discovering that I love my sexuality. We haven't gone all the way yet, but we have given each other oral. I never thought I'd ever go down on a guy, but after the oral orgasms he'd given me, I felt I should return the favor, and I actually enjoy it. I enjoy making him feel like a king, and I actually didn't mind the taste of him.

I got out and toweled dry, leaving my hair wet to dry out on its own. I wrapped the towel around me and began running a brush through my hair. An idea popped into my head as I brushed. The only other person here was nude right now, and with the air conditioning out on the hottest day of the year, this might be an ideal opportunity to see what I thought of casual nudity. I hooked a thumb between the towel and my breast and pulled it away, hanging the wet towel on the glass shower door. I kept brushing out my hair until I worked out all the tangles. AJ would have loved to see my breasts jiggle as I brushed out my hair. Even to me, it seemed rather erotic. Then, I paused at the door. Why was I having trouble with this? I was on the Villa Madonna Academy's swim team, and we changed from our clothes to our suits and back after practices and meets. I was nude in front of the girls on my team dozens of times, and yet I was having trouble with this.

With a hot swoop of excitement flipping my stomach, I shoved the door open and walked out. I felt so brave as I shut the door, almost like it was a sign that I couldn't turn back now. I ascended the stairs to the first floor, and turned through the kitchen and stared out the back patio door. Kelly was now watering the garden, still in the buff. I stepped towards the glass door and paused again. Being nude in the house was one thing, outside was a whole different matter. Luckily, we lived in a neighborhood where all the houses were one story, and the back yard was surrounded by hedges in front of a wooden slat fence, so there was little chance of being seen.

I slid open the door and heat like an open oven blasted my exposed body. I cautiously stepped out on the wooden deck, my bare feet adding to the exposed sensation of being nude outside. Thankfully, the deck was covered with rush mats that deflected most of the heat, so my bare feet were not burned as I stepped out. I slid the door shut behind me, and the noise caused Kelly to turn.

"Heey!" she called jovially. "Look who decided to join the party!"

I laughed nervously. "It's so damned hot, why not? I was hot in my bikini earlier, it feels so much better now."

She walked up to me and shut the hose off, dropping it on the deck. "It's amazing, isn't it? Bikinis are so small, but you feel so much cooler without them. Well, in our case, we may be cooler, but we are hotter," she laughed.

"Oh yeah. I love my body, and you should love yours too. I'm so envious of your ass."

"Speaking of your ass, if you're going to be out here for long at all, you should put some sunscreen on your boobs, your butt, and your lady bits. Nothing sucks like a sunburned ass or boobs. I don't know what a sunburned pussy feels like, but I can't imagine it would be good. Build up the tan slowly there, it's still virgin white skin."

"I'm not sure if it's technically virgin skin if you know what I mean, but I see your point," I said with a wink. The expression on her face was hilarious. Her ice blue eyes widened and she gasped as she smiled in disbelief; she looked like someone had just told her that her horse had won the Triple Crown. Her face was so expressive.

"You got laid?! Congrats!!" she exclaimed, hugging me. Her bare boobs against mine felt weird; not bad, just weird. She pulled away. "How was it?"

"I haven't gone all the way yet, just oral. AJ went down on me and it was better than anything I'd ever felt before. I'd fingered myself a couple times in high school to figure out what it felt like, and this was way better than that."

"Did you orgasm?" She asked, smiling with anticipation.

"I think so. He kept licking my clit, and it got to the point where I almost lost control over myself. Everything felt hot, and I was incredibly sensitive everywhere, and it isolated around my clit. I felt my clit and vagina spasm, and there were about 20 seconds of the most intense, exquisite sensation I'd ever felt. Afterward, my senses heightened, and I could hear and smell better than I could before. I fell asleep shortly after that."

"Yep, it sounds like you came. Are you going to stay out for a while?" she asked as she squeezed out a bit of sunscreen into her hand.

"No, I think I'm going to go in and get ready for work. I have to work in an hour and I don't want to smell like sunscreen. I will do this again though, I kind of like this," I said.

"All right!" she cheered, and she began to rub in the sunscreen on her chest. As I walked in, the slightly cooler air hit my body with a sensation I'd never felt, as the farthest walk I'd ever made nude was from my shower to my room. Looking out the glass patio door, I took a moment to look at her rubbing the sunscreen over her large, perky breasts. I really was envious of them. She continued down her slightly rippled abs and down to her crotch, where she seemed to take more time than necessary. I soon realized what she was doing, and I felt my neck redden in embarrassment. She was still rubbing when I turned away.

At work that night, I could barely concentrate as I dreamed of going nude again. Thankfully, my job didn't require a lot of brain power; my job was simply to smile, look pretty, and seat people. Thankfully, my shift didn't last too long, and I went home a little quicker than usual in my anticipation to feel the freedom of casual nudity again.

I pulled in the driveway and noted AJ's truck ahead of mine, pulled against the garage door. I smiled wickedly in anticipation of what was to come. As I walked in, there was no relief from the heat due to the broken air conditioner.

"Fuck!" I swore quietly to myself as I walked into my room and put my purse down. It was so hot, I might not be able to sleep. I grabbed the hem of my black polo shirt and quickly shucked it off, leaving me in my bra and black slacks. Quickly kicking off my heels, my pants were soon to follow, followed by my bra and panties. My hair, which reaches to the middle of my shoulder blades, was holding a lot of heat, so I pulled it into a ponytail and pulled it through the hair tie again to make a bun. I sat down in my computer chair and pulled up my Facebook page. It felt so weird to be sitting there, doing such a mundane activity, in the nude. It was a great weird feeling, and I was really enjoying it.

A knock came at my door. It was AJ's standard "dit-dit-dit-dah" knock. "Come in," I called. He walked in and stopped as soon as he saw me.

"Hel-lo!" he said with a wolf whistle. "I see Kelly's rubbed off on you."

"Yeah, but it'd be better than her rubbing on me," I said with a laugh. "That'd be kind of gay."

He shook his head at the terrible joke and smacked his palm to his forehead. "Yeah, it would be, and I'm glad you're straight." He began to take off his shirt. "So, do you want to do anything tonight?"

"Hmmm...maybe," I said with a devilish grin. To emphasize my point, I leaned towards him, my arms framing my boobs and pressing them together. I slowly licked my lips and stood, sauntering over to him. I made sure my hips swayed a little more than they usually do, and unbuttoned his khaki shorts. He slid out of them and turned on the ceiling fan.

"Jesus, it's so fucking hot in here. Add in the fact that you're naked, and it makes it that much hotter." He opened my window and put in a fan. The cooler air from outside began to cool us down. For a while, we just lay on the bed, talking about work. After a while, though, his hand wandered to my groin, and he started rubbing lightly on my clit.

"So, could I talk you into going down?" I asked as I rubbed my nipples. He said nothing, merely pushing me gently to my back and kissing me from the tops of my feet up my legs. Finally, he began to go down on my pussy, and the familiar waves of pleasure began to return. His tongue traced around my clit, finally pressing down on it as he slowly, achingly, tantalizingly licked my clit. It felt positively amazing. His tongue flicked from the entrance of my vagina up to clit and back down again, probing the opening.

After about ten minutes of this, he pulled up and placed his head on the pillow beside me. "So, Maura, do you want to try to go all the way tonight?"

I kissed him and looked into his emerald-green eyes. "Yes, I think tonight's the night."

"I read that it's less painful for the girl when she's on top. Want to do it that way?" he asked.

"Sounds as good as anything I could suggest." With that, he pulled a condom from the bedside table, quickly unwrapped it, and put it on. While he was doing that, I found some lube and thoroughly lubricated my slit. He lay on his back and helped me on top of him. Guiding him to my hairless pussy, I led him inside me. "Ohh," I groaned as my vag stretched to fit him. I rubbed my clit a little to dispel the pain. Easing myself down, his cock entered a bit less painfully. For a moment, I did nothing, allowing the pain to fade, focusing on his warmth inside me. After about thirty seconds, I began to rock my hips back and forth, picking up the pace as I went. Each time I rocked my hips, it hurt a little less, until it actually started to feel good. I felt AJ begin to rock with me, letting his hands wander over me as I rode him.

I reached up and ripped the hair tie from my bun and shook out my cinnamon brown hair. AJ's hand reached up and ran his hand through my hair, cupping the back of my head and bringing my lips to his. We made out as we screwed. Time began to have no meaning; the heat of the room mattered even less. All that mattered was us. As I began to actually go up and down in addition to rocking, he gripped my ass and squeezed a couple times.

"Mmm" I moaned and giggled at the same time. He squeezed my firm, athletic ass again, this time gently biting my shoulder at the same time. I returned the favor, biting his earlobe and into his shoulder. As I lightly bit him, I felt him spasm a bit, the arrhythmic thrust making me take notice. I rode him harder, going so far up his dick that he almost came out of me before plunging down again. As this was happening, I felt a now-familiar stirring in my groin. I was beginning to come again. "Not much longer now, babe, you've got me so close," I panted in his ear.

"That makes two of us," he replied as he spasmed again. Pleasure began to rock me again as I fucked him with careless abandon, my vagina now aching for release. I felt him start to come, and as I felt him tense beneath me, I began to come as well. I felt the walls of my vagina throb as I came. I felt his fingers brushing my clit as we came. My back arched and I whimpered in orgasm. Emboldened, his fingers began circling on my clit, and I began to moan. I felt my stomach muscles clench, and I looped my fingers in his short, straight hair, pulling his head to my breasts. He began to lick my nipples, causing my moans to become even louder. The tickling of my nipples was exquisite, and it made me even hornier than I had been, which was pretty incredible. He sucked on my nipples, playfully biting them. I felt my body explode as I had my orgasm. Pleasure radiated from my clit, which AJ was still rubbing, and from deep within my vagina, where he was still pumping. He pumped into me one last time, driving himself deep within me. He twitched a little as his orgasm subsided.

He pulled out of me, pulling the condom from himself and throwing it in the trash can. He pulled me to him, holding me in a tight hug. I didn't even mind the heat as we cuddled. "I love you," I said quietly.

"I love you too, Maura." He squeezed me tightly. I felt so safe with AJ. I knew he'd never take advantage of me, like boyfriends in the past had tried to do. Everything we had done, we did because we both wanted to. I raised my head from the crook of his shoulder and kissed him. We kissed tenderly for a few minutes before falling asleep in each other's arms.

12