New Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
Can the new submissive heal their relationship?
5.5k words
4.49
44.4k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bamboo Panda may have been jammed with people, but the coffee bar and bookstore had more than enough nooks and crannies to offer sanctuaries of privacy. Maric was glad for it as he sat in a comfy chair thrust into one corner, his hands drumming nervously on the oak table. An empty chair sulked at him from across the way, and he wondered if Nikki would even show. The ever-present murmur of conversation drifted to his ears, overlaid by the stormy night and the constant patter of rain.

Maric was 6'6 with jet-black hair, a lean physique and muscles that attested to his grueling workouts. But what made Maric unusual was his open-mindedness, and he was hoping that that open-mindedness might help him salvage his relationship with his girlfriend. The question was, could she be as open to the unconventional? He doubted it, but he dared to hope. This was a longshot, but it was worth the attempt.

"Hey." A tall woman of Asian-American descent slid into the chair across from him. Nikki's face was beautiful despite its harsh dimensions, like a gorgeous villainess out of some superhero film. She was tall for her sex, maybe 5'10, and her large breasts and voluptuous curves definitely told the world that she was all woman. He longed to see that spark of mischief and intelligence in her eyes, so unlike the annoyed look she was giving him just now.

"You haven't called me all week, bastard. Now you text me out of the blue and tell me it's urgent. I'm not sticking around for very long. No time to play games."

"Good." Maric folded his hands on the table. "Neither do I. Will you at least let me apologize and explain?" Nikki chewed her bottom lip and sent a hard look toward her boyfriend - on the verge of becoming EX-boyfriend. She had to admit, dressed in black slacks and that sexy lavender collared shirt, he was at least easy on the eyes. The shirt was new, so he was definitely trying to impress. That piqued her interest. She resisted the urge to stand back up.

"So you haven't given up on us after all?" she said, leaning forward as her cleavage taunted him.

"No, Nikki. I really do want this to work. I love you." There he was, trying to use those words as if they alone could melt her resolve. When he saw her tense up, he rushed past the declaration and hoped for the best. "Look, let's be honest. I know that our sexual incompatibility is the main issue here. We both still agree on that, am I right? If we can fix this one thing, then we'll have everything we ever hoped for."

"Yes."

"You're a dominant, I'm a dominant. All we need to do is compromise."

"And how exactly do you expect that to happen?" Nikki said. The first year of their relationship had been amazing, the sex mind-blowing. Maric had let Nikki take over in the bedroom, and all had seemed set for a fairy-tale ending with them becoming a permanent couple. But on the day Nikki proposed to Maric - yes, that's right, the girl proposing to the boy - Maric confessed the truth. He was miserable in the bedroom, tired of being a total submissive to Nikki's sexual dominance. He had hid his true feelings, bottling them up until they'd tumbled free like an avalanche.

It had been two weeks since Maric's revelation to her, and Nikki was still struggling with it. The two had hardly spoken. Nikki stiffened as Maric's hand reached across the table, grasping her wrist and bringing it to the tabletop as he locked their fingers together.

"I'm sorry I didn't call you sooner. I just didn't want to talk to you until I had a possible solution. I think I know of a way around our impasse, but I want you to fully hear me out and give yourself time to think about what I'm proposing. Don't feel like you need to give me an answer one way or the other right now. Do you think you can do that?"

"Okay." Nikki nodded, letting herself relax as she focused on the warmth of his hand.

"Thank you." Maric took a deep breath before plunging ahead. "Do you remember how we sometimes would talk about bringing a third person into the bedroom? How it might be such a turn-on for both of us?"

Nikki felt her nipples harden just at the mention of it. She nodded slowly, her mouth going dry.

"Yes..."

"That got me thinking. What if we could bring someone new to our relationship? Someone who was a true submissive? That person could satisfy both of our dominants sides. More than that, I think I could be somewhat submissive for you if I had a submissive to release some of my pent-up dominant energies on."

"Hold on, are you for real?"

"Yes, Nikki. I am. I think we need a third person to put us in balance. That might be the compromise we need to make this work."

Nikki wanted to laugh. Did her boyfriend know how ridiculous this sounded by traditional standards? Yet she couldn't discount the thrill she'd felt at his mention of a threesome in the bedroom. Clearly some inner part of her was more than intrigued. Maybe she didn't need to reject this outright.

"Okay...do you have something more specific in mind?"

"Actually, yes." He slid his phone across the table. She swiped it on and saw a picture of a flawless, petite brunette with seductive gray eyes. "That's Selene. She's an intern in the department across the hall from mine. We've been friends for a while, but nothing more, Nikki. I've always loved only you. After we had our falling out a few weeks ago, though, I had to confide in someone. I told Selene about our issues, and then she opened up about herself.

She's agreed to be our submissive, if we want her to be. If you find her attractive. If you're open to it..." Maric's words hung like prisoners dangling along the edge of a cliff. Nikki could hear the hope and desperation in them.

"Sweet heavens, you're serious." She turned to get up. "I'm getting a cup of coffee at the bar. Don't move. I need a moment, okay?" She stalked off without waiting for his answer, Selene's image already imprinted on her mind.

The truth was, that girl was HOT. She had this delicate, ethereal beauty that was very different than Nikki's more dominant femininity. It didn't make her any less attractive. In fact, Nikki found herself drawn to the girl because of those differences. Nikki paid for her cup of mocha latte, took a deep breath and walked back to her seat.

"Okay, hypothetically let's say I'm willing to give this a chance." Nikki took another huge lungful of air. "What are the ground rules? How would this work exactly, Maric? This could get complicated. You and I both know that."

"What's wrong? You don't like the idea of sharing me?" Maric's eyes gleamed with good humor.

"Damn straight. Your ass and cock are MINE," Nikki whispered, making sure no one was within hearing range. "So if I'm going to share you with some cute bimbo, I want to know the parameters for how this is going to work. Is she just a sex buddy or what? Does she like men or girls too?"

"Fair enough. Let me lay out all the chips on the table," Maric said. "Selene likes girls and guys equally. She's a true submissive too, but she also has standards. She doesn't want to be a literal 'fuck slave' or anything like that. She would want to be part of our relationship, to be close to both of us."

Nikki's heart sped up. This was already getting too complicated for comfort.

"What have you told her about me?"

"I was upfront about your sexuality. That you aren't truly bisexual, but that you like girls. You're okay with most things girl-to-girl, just not..." He let the words hang as someone walked by their table.

Nikki's sexuality didn't fit into any neat stereotype. She was turned on by girls. The idea of sucking a girl's nipples or fondling a girl to orgasm didn't trouble Nikki, but she had limits. She had no desire to go down on a girl...it just wasn't in her nature. And yet, the idea of a girl going down on HER, that made Nikki wet. If sexuality were a spectrum, Nikki might have been in the neighborhood of bisexual but not firmly in any category.

"Okay, so she knows that my physical boundaries are going to be a little different than hers."

"Exactly." Maric clasped Nikki's hand again. "She thinks you're an incredible woman, Nikki. I've told her a lot about you." He grinned. "She also thinks you look like a goddess and she told me that she wants to worship you like one in the bedroom."

Nikki took a sip of her coffee, trying to let the taste distract her from the throbbing heat between her legs. "Maric J. Anders, you are one crazy son of a bastard. Proposing this to me..." Nikki shook her head. "I don't know why I'm even considering it."

"I'm just glad you are," he said quickly, and the intensity of his eyes ensnared her. Nikki went very still as Maric caressed a strand of hair back from her cheek and leaned forward, kissing her as a low moan escaped her lips. Her cunt felt a surge of arousal. She reached under the table, her hand finding a hard bulge under Maric's slacks. Her hand slipped underneath the waistband as she looked around, seeing no one nearby.

Nikki's hand clasped the base of his cock, which shot to full-length like a bullet. She felt the ridges and veins beneath her fingertips, pumping Maric's penis with the illicit thrill making her feel so alive.

"If we do this, do I get to have my submissive Maric back at least a little bit? If I give you this gift, will you be my fuck-toy once in a while?"

Maric licked his lips, his mouth bone-dry as he fought the urge to come in his pants.

"Nikki...Yes." Uuhhhhh... damn it, if she didn't stop that soon... "Nikki, please. Not here." As abruptly as it had invaded, Nikki's hand withdrew. Although his cock immediately twitched in anguish, Maric let out a sigh of relief.

"Give me a time and a place. When do I get to meet her?" Nikki said.

"Friday night, 7PM. I'll pick you up. We were thinking of going out for dinner and then seeing No Escape. She wants to get to know you better before we do anything serious. She's worked with me, our departments collaborated on a bunch of projects. You, on the other hand, are completely uncharted territory for her."

Nikki smiled. "Tell her the feeling is mutual. I'll see you Friday." Without another word the sexy, dominant woman swiped her coffee and left. Maric sat there, stunned, just in total shock. Was Nikki really going to give this a chance? The answer, despite all the odds, seemed to be a resounding YES.

**********

Dinner had been interesting.

Nikki had been surprised when Maric picked her up in his new black Lexis with Selene riding shotgun. The bastard had opened the BACKSEAT passenger side door for Nikki instead of making Selene give up her seat. Nikki had seethed all the way to dinner. He'd already given that bitch special status, and it irked her. Her rational side told her it was trivial, but her instinct refused to see it that way. Still, Nikki tried to play nice, and they made it through dinner.

After the movie, they drove back to Nikki's place. She sauntered in first, pulling out a bottle of wine and three glasses.

"Red or white?" She looked at the sexy girl who was now her competition. She already hated Selene, and that probably didn't bode well for how this was going to unfold.

"Whatever you prefer," Selene said meekly.

Selene was 5'5, wearing a sleek red dress which hugged the tops of her hips, and its strapless design showed off the dainty curves of her neck, shoulders, and more than a little cleavage. Two pearl earrings set off an arresting contrast to the deep scarlet of the dress, and she had an opal necklace dangling between her breasts.

Nikki may have hated her guts at the moment, but Selene was absolutely gorgeous, in a breakable sort of way. And suddenly Nikki very much wanted to break her.

"Whatever I prefer?" She glanced at Maric, who was taking off his tie and tossing it over the back of a nearby leather chair.

Something took control of Nikki then, her instinct and need to dominate coming out like the talons of a hungry cat.

"What if I prefer this?" She strode over to Selene with a glass of white wine, pouring it down the front of her dress. Selene gasped as Nikki slid behind her, unzipping the dress. "Step out of it," she said, her tone brooking no argument. Selene did as she was told, standing in her bra and panties and socks.

"Take off those damned socks." Selene did that too. Now Nikki admired the girl's pert nipples, the soaked material of the bra making them stand out nicely. She stalked around the slender girl, unhooking the bra straps before letting it drift forgotten to the floor. "Mmm. What have we here?" Nikki stared at Selene's perfect breasts. They were a shade darker than Nikki's, with a perfect tan that only some brunettes and even fewer blondes could pull off. Her upturned breasts were buoyant and sexy, not surprising given that the girl was barely 20 years of age.

Nikki reached her fingers under the elastic waistband of Selene's panties, stroking the girl's clit. She heard a tiny whimper as Selene's nipples pebbled, exquisitely erect.

"I think the bitch likes it, Maric." Maric had stripped out of his shirt, belt, and socks. He was already lowering his pants and shrugging out of his boxers. His cock dangled free, perking up, tall and rigid almost like a spear. It had to be a good ten and a half inches.

"I think she does like it," he agreed. He walked up to Selene, his cock pressing against her exposed belly as he gently cupped her supple cones. "I think we should have some fun with these." He looked into Selene's eyes. "You will call me Master. Understood?"

Selene's innocent eyes took on a haunted yet hungry look. "Yes, Master."

"Just as you'll call me Mistress, you cute little slut." Nikki leaned over, her tongue laving one of Selene's nipples. The girl moaned as Nikki sucked on it, then drew back. There was a loud SMACK as Nikki's open palm struck Selene's left butt cheek. "I didn't hear your answer, slave!"

"Yes Mistress!" Selene chirped, her pussy already wet as Nikki continued to fondle it with her one hand.

"What do you think, Maric? Should we punish the bitch for being a slow learner?"

Maric grinned. "Why not? I'll be right back. Feel free to get her comfortable." After Maric left, Nikki stripped out of her dress and the rest of her clothes, then told Selene to take off her panties. She did, with some reluctance, finally standing naked before the dominant woman in all her lithesome glory. Nikki walked around her, admiring those firm ass cheeks, the compact body, the shiny tresses of dark brown hair which hung past her shoulders. She retrieved a pair of leather cuffs from her drawer of 'toys' in the kitchen, then approached Selene with an evil grin.

"Mistress, don't you think we should have a...a safe word?" Selene said, trembling. Was the girl really so scared? Although jealous anger was fueling Nikki's dominant side right now, she didn't really want to hurt the girl. Not TOO bad, at least. She softened for a moment.

"What would you like it to be, slave?"

"Rabbit."

Nikki's lips quirked upward. "So be it, slave." She attached the cuffs to the girl's wrists, restraining them in front of her. Then she grasped her by the neck and took her over to the kitchen counter, pressing her neck down so that she was forced to bend over and present her pussy and ass.

"Maric, where the hell are you? She's ready to receive your cock."

Maric walked into the kitchen, a whip in his hand. Three long tendrils swished as he moved his wrist back and forth.

"I'm not sure she's earned my cock yet, Nikki." With a sudden flip of his wrist, he let the whip smack against Selene's pussy lips - just hard enough to create the shock of sensation with only minimal pain. Selene groaned, her bound hands clenching.

"Did you like that, slave? Would you like me whip you again?" Selene moaned.

"Yes, Master. Please whip this slave's pussy."

Another SMACK echoed in the kitchen, joined by the echo of the girl's cry. Maric kept at it for several minutes, his wrist enjoying the exercise as he watched the three tendrils of the whip lash against the girl's sensitive sex again and again and again. Soon the girl was panting, her pussy dripping with wetness despite the abuse. Maric walked over, inserting two fingers deeply between the girl's soft folds.

"This slut is horny. Fuck. Look, the greedy bitch is already clenching around my fingers." Selene was panting, her body betraying her silence, her juices soaking Maric's fingers as he withdrew them.

"Let me taste," Nikki said. She opened her mouth, slurping off the sweet cream. "Mmm. Give me the whip and go lay down on the table." Maric did as his dominant girlfriend commanded. He laid on the dining room table and waited expectantly as Nikki dragged Selene with her.

"Get up on that table, bitch. Impale your pussy on his hard cock." When Selene seemed to hesitate, Nikki lashed the whip across her cute buttocks. Selene jumped, hastily climbing up on the table. She could only do it awkwardly with the leather cuffs on her wrists, but she managed it. The slender brunette slowly straddled Maric's relaxed form. His cock stood up like a diamond tower, ready to impale her soft, feminine sex. Selene stared at it, gaping at its girth, its length, the veins pulsing along the sides of the shaft.

"Master has such a big, impressive cock," Selene said.

"So get your cunt on it, stupid bitch!" Nikki's whip smacked against the submissive's back, and Selene squirmed, moaning as she hastily straddled him, nestling her labia around the crown of his penis. She slowly lowered herself, watching as her labia clung to the sides of that bulbous cock-head before she felt it slide into her heat, ramming all the way through her core as she settled on his lap, her pussy fully encasing every inch of his throbbing manhood.

"Ooohhh..." Selene moaned. "Master..." She seemed at a loss for words, her nipples hardening like two pink jewels. Maric grunted, his hands cupping her breasts, squeezing them as he felt her snugness around his fully aroused prick.

"Such a tight little slut...ahhh, you know how to milk a man's balls," he sighed.

Nikki had seen enough. Jealousy flared in her chest. She found herself shouting. "Take your hands off her tits. I have better things to do with them." Maric's hands retreated just in time because Nikki's wrist snapped, sending the whip's tendrils snaking across Selene's sensitive young breasts. The girl squealed as the whip connected, sending scorching sensations which ricocheted from her nipples to the very heat in her loins.

"Fuck his cock, little cunt! Give him a good, eager fucking and impale that tight cunt GOOD or I'll whip those tits until you beg for mercy!" Nikki said. Nikki kept lashing the whip across Selene's small breasts, watching them jiggle with satisfaction as Selene began to grind atop Maric's lap. The girl moaned with each smack of the whip, her breasts jiggling faster and faster as she moved her hips more desperately, her cunt squeezing the length of Nikki's boyfriend's penis.

"Not good enough, bitch. I'll whip those tits raw at the rate you're going!" Nikki warned. It was an idle threat. The whip's ends were knotted with a covering of silk so that the shock of the contact caused pain through surprise more than anything. A long, continuous whipping, if hard enough, would make the skin tender and sore, yes...but without any lasting marks.

Still, the way Selene's eyes darted to the whip with a mixture of arousal and fear, Nikki felt a surge of power. The dominant in her was pleased. She brutally slapped the whip across Selene's chest again and again, reveling in each SMACK as it connected with those jiggling cones.

All the while Selene's pussy continued to clench around Maric's shaft, her pubic mound rising and falling in rapid succession as their bodies joined. Maric reached around, slipping one saliva-coated finger into the girl's ass as his other hand massaged her butt cheeks. Selene's hands pressed against Maric's muscular chest, holding her body upright as she writhed on his tireless cock.

12