New Girl in Town Pt. 13

Story Info
Will the arrival of a new girl at school change his luck?
21.7k words
4.86
92.2k
119

Part 13 of the 25 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 09/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18 unless otherwise specified.

Again I appreciate the patience in between chapters. I'm trying to go faster but also write better and that balance takes a little time.

Those who were missing the football, it's back with a vengeance in this chapter and volleyball will make a showing in the next.

Also, still heaping praise on Devir Ginator for helping with ideas to use and to discard and Jessica for keeping me sane during long days. You both are amazing people!

****

"Look who decided to crash our little party, Harley." Roxie, in her Poison Ivy costume, says as she sees Jake and Jessica join the party.

"Who is it, Ivy? Oh, it's Batboy and the Batbabe! Think you can crash our little party do ya?" C.C. remarks in her best Harley Quinn voice.

"Why is it I always get called Batboy while you get Batbabe?" Jake asks Jessica as the pair step forward producing their costume weapons. Jake flips the switch to light up his escrima sticks and Jess snaps opens her batarang causing the crowd of teens to cheer.

"Just be glad they didn't call you the Former Boy Wonder again." Jessica comments. Everyone laughs at her jab at Jake.

"You read the books I lent you?" Jake asks breaking character.

"Of course I did." Jessica answers as Roxie and C.C. walk over to them.

"You two look great!" Jake comments to them.

Roxie's Poison Ivy costume is a darker green one piece swimsuit with stitched leaves over her cleavage, a half wrap skirt that resembles a patch of clover and a pair of black tights completes her outfit.

"This wig itches." Roxie complains. "I should have dyed mine when we did yours Jess."

Jessica pulls loose the velcro that holds her cowl in place and shakes her now vibrant red hair loose. "You did a great job with it, Roxie." She comments.

"Before you even ask the answer is yes, Jake, it will easily wash out by Monday." Roxie tells him. "I know how much you love Jess's blonde hair."

"I love Jess, period." Jake comments. "The blonde hair is just a wonderful bonus."

"And I suppose that I'm just chopped liver?" C.C. sighs. "I knew that I should have went with the movie Harley Quinn look.

C.C.'s Harley costume is styled after the one from the Batman Arkham City. Tight red and black corset style top with matching red and black leather pants decorated with Harley's signature diamond pattern attached to them.

"Jake's afraid to say how sexy you look, C.C." Jessica tells her. "He doesn't want my batarang stuck where the sun doesn't shine."

"Good call, Jake. That thing looks awful pointy." C.C. remarks. "And you're one to talk about looking sexy, Jessica. You are rocking the Batbabe look!"

"Thanks so much! I didn't want to just do the off the rack Batgirl costume. While sexy it just doesn't look anything like the one from the comics." Jessica shares.

"This is still awfully sexy, Jess" Roxie states while giving Jessica a once over. Her eyes drift over the yellow bat emblazoned on Jessica's chest to what looks like padding over her ribs. "How'd you get the padded look?"

"We cut some foam into shape so it would look like we were armored a bit." Jessica answers.

"Her idea because she's brilliant." Jake interjects.

"I wanted it to look as authentic as I could so Jake gave me some of his comics for reference." Jessica says.

"I'll bet you had some fun measuring and such." Roxie giggles.

"And then some." Jessica answers with wink thinking about how she and Jake ended up with wandering hands while working on their costumes.

"I'm not a fan of the cape." Jake comments pulling Jessica from the memory.

"He pouts because he can't look at my butt in these nice, tight pants." Jessica giggles and whips the cape up for a moment giving Jake a brief look at her heart shaped ass encased in a pair of black yoga pants.

"Worst costume ever." Jake states at the cape falls back into place.

"Poor baby." Roxie giggles.

"You two look amazing!" Staci comments as she and Ray join the foursome.

Staci is dressed as a sexy Little Red Riding Hood with Ray as her Big Bad Wolf. Staci's costume is a corset like top showing plenty of cleavage and a short peasant style skirt that shows off her legs. All of it in reds and blacks save for the red hood that she's got pushed back at the moment.

Ray is wearing a ripped up plaid shirt and a pair of ripped jeans that have gray fur poking out the holes. His face is covered in a gray face paint with more fur added to look a bit more wolf like.

"Owwlll second that." Ray howls getting a laugh from the group.

"You guys need to stop encouraging him by laughing at that." Staci admonishes them. "He's been doing it all night as it is."

"I don't see hoooowwllll I can do it all night." Ray says.

"See what you goofballs started." Staci sighs. "Jessica, I'm going to need to borrow that pointy thing you have one you. Ray is begging to be poked."

"He'll howl at that for sure, Staci." Jessica points out.

"Good point." Staci answers.

"And just what is going on over here?" Shelly asks as she and her boyfriend, Tom join them. They're dressed as Maid Marian and Robin Hood. Shelly makes for a convincing Maid Marian with her medieval gown while Tom's thin form and glasses makes one wonder if his Robin Hood could even pull back his bowstring.

"Nothing much, my fair Maid Marian." Jake answers with a curt bow. "Just apprehending some dangerously sexy felons."

"You can stick him now, Jess!" Roxie states. "He just called me sexy."

"He called us sexy, sweetie, and we so are!" C.C. comments with a wink.

"Can't argue that." Shelly laughs. "Tom, you probably remember Jake."

"Yeah," Tom answers then shakes Jake's hand. "Nice to see you again, Jake. I mean, Nightwing."

"And you as well, Sir Robin of Locksley." Jake answers with a chuckle. "I'm glad you could make the trip down. Your family in town for the fair like last year?"

Tom nods. "I like to think that it's to give me a weekend with Shelly but dad insists it's the fair food that brought us back down." he answers.

"Either way, you still get your weekend, right?" Jake asks.

Tom nods and hugs Shelly close. "And I'm thankful for it."

"I believe that my dad would agree with your dad about the food." Jessica laughs.

"This would be the infamous Jessica that I've been telling you about." Shelly moves on. "Jess, this is my boyfriend Tom."

"It's so nice to finally meet you, Tom." Jessica says as she shakes his hand. "I feel like I know you already with as much as Shelly chats about you."

"I feel the same, Jessica." He laughs. "I hope Shelly's only been telling you guys the good things about me."

"Mostly." Staci giggles.

"Didn't I tell you play nice when Tom and I first got here, Staci?" Shelly asks.

"You probably did and I promptly forgot it." Staci says with a smile.

"There's a lot more people here than there usually are. Are we the last ones here?" Jake asks noticing that he hasn't spotted Bobby, Marybeth or Jody yet.

"I didn't think this was usual when people started showing up. I guess word got around and we piqued some people's interest. You guys are the last of the Misfits to arrive." Staci tells him. "Bobby, Marybeth and Jody are inside helping mom get more punch and snacks together."

"Looks like we need it." Jake says. "I hope there's enough."

"Mom's already planning a run to the store if we look like we're going to run short on anything." Staci tells him.

"Speaking of which, we should head in and show your mom our costumes before she has to run to the store." Jessica says.

"Yeah, she's been asking after you two since people started showing up. I think she was worried that she got you both grounded when she told your moms about last Friday." Staci tells her.

"We aren't. At least we aren't yet but who knows what will happen after they sit us down to have that talk." Jessica answers.

"Since you're both here now, let's go show Staci's mom that we're safe now that two of Gotham's finest aren't grounded yet." Ray laughs.

"You forgot to howl, Ray." Jake points out.

"Oh right," Ray says. "We're safe noowwlll that two of Gotham's finest are here."

"Give me that pointy batty thing of yours, Jess." Staci asks as she holds out her hand. "I'm about to stick your boyfriend in a very sensitive area with it."

"On that note, we're out of here before Staci starts to get violent." Shelly starts then takes Tom's hand. "We'll see you two out there."

"For sure," Jessica answers. "I want a dance with Mr. Hood so I can get some good gossip about Shelly."

"You do that." Shelly laughs. "I'll just make sure to tell Tom what topics he should avoid while you're in with Staci's mom."

"I have ways of making him talk." Jessica responds then snaps open her batarang again.

"Gimme." Staci says reaching for it. "I've got a tight butt I need to poke with it."

"If I know you, you'll sneak a fondle in as well and I can't have that." Jessica laughs then reaches down and gives Jake a pinch on his ass.

"Ow!" Jake exclaims as he jumps from her goosing.

"You earned that, Jake." Staci laughs. "You had better be glad that Jess gave you a little love pinch because had it been me that cute little rear of yours would be bleeding right now. Now get inside before I do it despite Jess's warning and she smacks me for it."

****

Staci and Ray lead Jake and Jessica towards the sliding backdoor when Leeann and Dean open it.

"Oh wow, look at you two!" Leeann cries out as she and Dean step outside.

"I was just going to say the same thing about you two, Leeann." Jessica expresses as she takes in their Sandy and Danny costumes from the movie Grease. Leeann is dressed as long skirt, cheerleader Sandy while Dean is dressed as T-Bird Danny.

"We're lucky that our grandparents kept some of their stuff from the fifties. It really makes us look authentic." Dean says.

"You both look great!" Jessica enthuses. "You even have the hairstyles down and everything."

"I worked in costuming on our production of Grease in drama last year so I've got these looks down cold." Leeann explains to Jessica.

"Were you Danny or Kenickie?" Jessica asks Jake.

"He was Eugene." Staci answers with a giggle.

"That's what I get for reminding Ray to howl, isn't it?" Jake asks.

"You deserved it, buddy." Staci states.

"I'm holding out until we do Grease 2." Jake tells Jessica.

"That is never happening, Jake." Leeann states. "It's time to give up that dream."

"Grease 2, Jake? Really?" Jessica asks.

"It has songs about bowling and reproduction in it." Jake defends.

"Stop talking before everyone here has to witness us breaking up over your bad taste in movies." Jessica states.

"Sarah would make you take me back." Jake responds.

"Betrayed by my own little sis." Jessica sighs. "I guess I'm stuck with you then."

"Sorry, Jess, but some thing's just are destined to be." Ray laughs.

"Speaking of destinies, ours is to get you two to my mom before she starts calling their parents to find out where they are." Staci tells Leeann and Dean.

"Not a problem." Dean says. "We'll catch up with you guys in a little while."

"We'll make sure to find you." Jessica promises as Staci pulls them into the kitchen.

"Mom, look who finally made it!" Staci announces as the foursome walk in through sliding glass doors.

"Wow!" Mrs. Daniels exclaims when she sees Jake and Jessica in costume. "Those costumes are incredible! I need more pictures!"

"Good luck, Jake." Bobby answers as he walks in from the living room. "Your face is about to get sore from all the smiling."

Bobby is dressed up like Slash from Guns N' Roses complete with leather jacket, top hat and his guitar slung across his back.

"It wasn't that bad, Bobby." Marybeth says as she joins him. She's done up as a female Axl Rose with a bandanna, a plaid shirt tied over a pair of shorts and even some stubble drawn on in grease paint.

"Oh wow, you guys look fantastic!" Jessica exclaims.

"Dude, those costumes are amazing!" Jake comments.

"You guys said famous couples and since Marybeth and I have a little history with Guns N Roses, we thought what better?" Bobby explains.

"You're both adorable." Mrs. Daniels tells them.

"We're going to take the punch and food outside." Bobby says as he snags the punch bowl and heads for the door, hoping to avoid another round of pictures.

"Right behind you, baby." Marybeth answers grabbing a plate of Halloween themed snacks.

"We'll help." Staci answers. "See you guys in a bit."

"See ya," Ray comments as he grabs the cups and napkins.

"Ray, be a dear and send C.C. and Roxie back in so I can get all of them together." Mrs. Daniels tells him.

"Yes, ma'am." Ray answers as he heads out the door.

"Mrs. Daniels, have you seen Jody around?" Jake asks.

Mrs. Daniels looks around before answering. "I think she went upstairs for a few minutes, Jake. This whole couples party thing was kind of getting to her. I believe there was talk of her, Roxie and C.C. coming as Charlie's Angels but when they decided to do a couples costume, it left her out."

"Gah, I'm so stupid." Jake admonishes himself. "I completely forgot to think about Jody would feel about this. Wait, you said that Roxie and C.C. decided to do a couples costume? You mean Roxie and C.C. are... a couple now? When did that happen?"

"It's been brewing for a little while." Jessica answers him.

"You knew?" Jake asks.

"Knew what?" Roxie asks as she and C.C enter the kitchen.

"That you and C.C. are a couple now." Jake answers her.

"Is that a problem, Jake?" Roxie asks.

"No, I'm thrilled... for you I mean, not because I'm thinking about... things... why is my mouth still moving?" Jake stammers.

"Because we find it hilarious when it does." Roxie answers with a laugh. "Yes, C.C and I are quote unquote dating but we keeping it quiet for obvious reasons."

"Patrick and his goon squad finding out would not be good for us." C.C tells him.

"Well you know I won't say anything about it to anyone. If you're happy then I'm happy for the both of you. " Jake assures them.

"We're pretty happy." Roxie answers.

"Agreed." C.C smiles.

"Now that that's settled lets go take some pictures." Mrs. Daniels says ushering the teens into the living room.

"Should I go talk to Jody first?" Jessica asks worried about her friend.

"She needs a little time, Jessica." Mrs. Daniels says. "She asked for some space. We'll both check in on her in a few minutes, okay?"

Jessica nods. "Okay, let's take some pics then."

****

"This is the place, right?" Antoine asks as he pulls his car into the crowded driveway.

"According to Staci and Jessica's directions it is." Marisha answers.

"There's Jake's car and Bobby's truck." Twanda points towards the two vehicles. "If all these other cars here didn't clue us in, those two certainly do."

Antoine parks and helps the ladies exit his car.

"Thanks for letting me ride with you guys." Marisha tells them as they begin to walk towards the front door. "I would have gotten lost way out here."

"I'm surprised that we didn't." Antoine admits. "I hope Des and Monte have the same luck we had."

"So they are coming too?" Marisha asks. "Are we sure that everyone's going to be cool with all of us showing up?"

"It's not like we're crashing the party, we were invited. Jake and Ray both made sure we were going to come after last night's game. Besides this is Jake and his friends not Patrick and his pack of asshole friends. Jake has always been nothing but nice to us." Twanda assures her.

"Jake's always been cool. You've got nothing to worry about.." Antoine says as the reach the door. "Would you like to do the honors, honey?"

"Love to." Twanda answers as she rings the doorbell.

After only a couple of seconds wait, Mrs. Daniels opens the door.

"Oh no, vampires are at my door!" She cries out in mock fear at Antoine in his Victorian Vampire costume and Twanda as his matching Vampire mistress. "Whatever shall I do?"

"Why, invite us in of course, my dear lady." Antoine plays along.

"Must... obey." Mrs. Daniels says stepping back from the doorway. "Enter my Lord and my Lady and feast upon us lowly revelers."

They trio walk in as Antoine begins to laugh. "That is best way I've ever been greeted at a party."

"You must be Staci's mom." Twanda says reaching out her hand to shake. "I'm Twanda, this is our friend Marisha and the Lord Vampire is my boyfriend, Antoine, but he's also called Tank by some."

"So I've heard and seen on the field. That interception you made last night helped to seal the win for us." Mrs. Daniels says then takes Twanda's hand and shakes it. "Welcome to my home, dear. You all look wonderful! The party is in the backyard along with the refreshments. We'll kick off the games in just a few minutes."

"Games?" Marisha asks.

"Oh yes, sweetie." Mrs. Daniels answers. "Halloween trivia, name that scary song and all sorts of fun things. Head on out with the others and say hey. They'll love that you came."

The trio walk out into the backyard and are awed by what they see. There's a white sheet that's stretched between a couple of poles making a makeshift screen and a laptop the is currently projecting the movie Scream on it. Several of there classmates are seated there chatting and watching the movie. There's a couple of tables loaded with refreshments but most of the teens back there are sitting around an iron fire pit that's bathing the area in a pleasant warmth. Jake and Bobby are standing over by a portable radio when the trio walk over.

"Anyone have directions to the nearest blood bank?" Antoine asks.

"Hey you made it!" Jake says with a grin. "Welcome to the party! Great costumes, by the way. I'm so glad you all could make it out."

"It was all you and Ray talked about at practice all week. You made it sound so fun that we didn't even think about missing it, Jake." Antoine says patting his shoulder. "I'm not sure what I expected but it certainly wasn't all this."

"You guys do it up like this every year?" Twanda asks.

"It's usually just our little group but it seems to have exploded this year." Bobby tells her.

"Well this is impressive." She says. "We should go say hey to Jess and everyone else."

"Yeah, where is that Wildcat of yours, Jake?" Antoine asks.

"We were over by the fire pit getting nice and cozy until someone dragged me away from her." Jake answers.

"If you trusted my choice for the Halloween playlist you could still be over there." Bobby points out.

"You played Tiptoe Through the Tulips by Tiny Tim." Jake sighs.

"That song is horrifying." Bobby argues back.

"Yeah, a little too horrifying." Jake states. "You guys go ahead, grab some food and some punch or whatever. We'll be back over there once I approve Bobby's musical choices. After I get a hug from this gorgeous princess here, that is. Hey, Marisha, or should I call you Princess Gorgeous or Miss Wildcat?"

"Marisha is fine for you, Jake." Marisha grins at him. "I've heard that your Jess is a real deal Wildcat."

"Claws and all!" Antoine laughs. "She had better be dressed up as some sort of sexy cat, Jake."

"We kicked around the idea of her coming as Catwoman but opted for Batgirl." Jake tells them. "Still sexy though if I do say so myself."

"With the couples theme, she had to play Batgirl to Jake's Nightwing anyway." Bobby states.

"What's a Nightwing?" Marisha asks. "I mean I get that it's who you're dressed as but who is that exactly."

"Marisha, run the other way unless you want to hear a forty minute presentation on who Nightwing and his place in the Batman universe." Bobby warns her.

"He was the first Robin then grew up and became Nightwing." Jake answers then gives Bobby a smile. "That forty minutes passed really quickly."