New Guy in my Life

Story Info
I saw his face on the internet and fell in love.
1.3k words
4
11.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a new guy in my life! Finally, I've met him and is he ever special. I've been divorced for 31 years, now. I've waited all this time for this perfect guy to show up. He's been like a dream come true.

I met him on the internet, of all places. I had told my daughter I was going to start searching the web and signup on some of these dating websites. There's a million of them out there. Some are free. Some, you have to pay for. Some, are even on installment plans. You know, $12.95 a month for three months. Then they back it up with a guarantee. If you don't find someone in 90 days, you can have the next three months for free.

I signed up for the free sights. Hey, I'm cheap. I was just shopping around looking to see who was out there. At first, I didn't enter a picture. Guys would write back and say, "Hey, what do you look like? I don't talk to people without a picture." So, I fell into the trap of the on-line dating websites. I go from one to another. Enter my zip code. Up pops the same guys; website, after website, after website. They are all old, fat, balding, boring, motorcycle-riding, "gentlemen". All I want is a normal, funny, employed, guy who likes to play poker. Not so hard. Right? Wrong!

My daughter had already told me I could go ahead and try this new way to meet people. She told me to be careful and she also told me not to date anyone old. "Eew, Mom. No wrinkles, no grey hair. No old men." I always do what my daughter asks me to do. We are very close and share everything. I mean that in a very clean sense of the phrase. Like a normal mother and daughter share things. I'm not putting down other mothers and daughters. I'm just trying to say we get along well together. She's a Leo and I'm a Scorpio. We like each other.

As I said before, I met him on the internet. There was his picture right in front of me and I fell in love. I'll never forget the day I first saw that photo. December 20, 2008. I even remember the time on the clock when the email announced, "You have mail." It was 8:21 a.m. on Saturday and I was having my morning coffee browsing all those on-line dating sites.

There were more emails and more pictures to follow after that, even a full frontal nudity one. Oh my God! I was definitely in love with Christopher George. All I kept saying, "He's a keeper."

By Christmas day, I couldn't stand it any longer and I had to hold him in my arms. I needed to touch him and to smell him. Weird thing about your sense of smell; its important to girls to have guys that smell good. It does something to our brains. Makes us be nice back to them if it's a pleasant smell. I decided to pack up the car and head to that small town in New Jersey to meet him face to face, finally.

Most of the time, I'm lost on some road in New Jersey. Have been there several times and have never been the same way twice. I'm pathetic at reading road signs and there are so many of them in New Jersey, its easy for me to do. I don't know how I do it, but, I seem to manage every single time to go a different way. I think signing along with the radio way too loud must distract my brain. Of course, there are all those conversations I have with myself along the way, too, that might be the reason for my distraction of the road signs. Who knows, but I'm the Queen of Lost.

One year, my daughter gave me a Trac Phone, so I could call to say I was lost and could she help me find the right road. This year's Christmas present was a Garmin. Now, that is the ultimate gift to give to someone like me. I don't know if anyone can imagine how many times on the way from East of the River to the Jersey shore that bitch can say, "Recalculating!" I even know how to make her say it in a foreign language. I'm getting quite good at pushing her buttons. Some times I change the voice over to the man, but he keeps saying, "Recalculating", too, but its much deeper and sounds like he really means it when he says it. It doesn't matter, I just keep driving and eventually I arrive at my destination. Nobody knows I was lost, except me. When I get lost, I drive like a bat out of hell to make up the lost miles. Jersey cops haven't caught me, yet.

I finally arrive at the shore to meet Christopher. I've already said his name a million times. I've practiced and practiced saying it until it roles off my tongue, like it's a natural expression. Christopher George. I like it! It's growing on me.

The front door opens and I give him a big hug and kiss on the cheek. He is really cute. His hair is kind of thin and his nose is like a button. He doesn't wear glasses. I guess he doesn't need them to read, yet. His eyes are dark. He is a lot shorter than I had imagined, but I thought he will probably fit right in with my family. We are all short. My family is going to love him, too. Tall people aren't accepted too well in my family. I remember when my mother met my ex-husband for the first time. She said to him, "Sit down. You make me nervous up there." I'm absolutely certain that Christopher is going to fit right in being as short as he is. He's not a midget. I'm not sure if I can say that word any more. I always want to be politically correct, so I apologize if I offended anyone. But, the guy IS short.

My daughter gets her wish, too. He's not old. In fact, he's quite young. Christopher is a lot younger than me. I hope she approves of our relationship.

We spent the 11 days after Christmas in each others company. We really got to know one another. We would sit together on the couch. Snuggled up in a blanket, we would fall asleep, him in my arms—just the two of us. I love him already. We ate together and I found out what his favorite foods are. He's not a fancy eater, quite frankly, he likes to eat the same thing all the time. Kind of boring and maybe as time goes by, I can introduce him to some better grub. At least cooking won't be a problem for me right now.

I had to return to work after New Year's Day, so I kissed him goodbye and said I would see him again soon. There are pictures that still come to me via email and I seem to fall more in love with him as the days go by.

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I've been shopping for him. I want to send just the right package to him and I hope he likes it when it arrives. I'm pretty sure he likes to read, so I'm sending him a book. It's a Valentine's Day book all about love and being close to one another. At the end of the book it says, "I love you", because I really do. I hope he enjoys it. This will be our first Valentine's Day together, even thou we are apart. This is just the first of many things to come for the two of us. I'm so happy, I'm crying. I know those two things don't go together, but Christopher George is my new grandson, and I love him already. Soon, I will look forward to his first St. Patrick's Day. I'll tell him how his family came from Ireland along time ago.