New Horizions Ch. 01

Story Info
The planet-wide orgy isn't the best thing Alexis will hear.
2.9k words
3.91
7.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jramsay42
jramsay42
10 Followers

Hi Guys! This is the first part of what will go onto be a much longer story. Although it will be predominately story driven, this work is really just a bit of fun, and to alleviate the tedium of having to read exposition frequent sex scenes are included. This chapter just introduces some major characters, with a reward at the end for those looking for something raunchier.

*****

Alexis Munro pushed her way through the raging torrent of the crowd, putting her slim spacer frame on the line. Ithaca was a world right at the edge of comfortable habitation. Its gravity was just over that of Earth norm and it's atmosphere always thick and oppressive. As a result, the natives were stout, solidly built and scantily clad. Today also happened to be a celebration of some of humanity's less noble impulses so Alexis' pale, graceful body was jammed among several dozen tons of reeking, sweaty almost-orgy.

The musical voice of an Ithacan man leapt into Alexis' ear as oppressively as the humid air around them. "Such gorgeous hair! By the First Mother I must have you!" Ithacans were very liberated, and him running a hand through Alexis' bright red hair was quite acceptable but she was well within her rights to refuse.

She did so traditionally "Alas, lust has not taken me friend, pity me."

He gave a roar, half frustration and half amusement "Well spoken and beautiful! A shame! I would have given my cock to see you with my wife!" He gestured at a voluptuous woman pouring a sugary local delicacy over her impressive breasts to the ecstatic cheers of a group of Ithacans. Alexis gave the man a genuine laugh and bade him farewell. Frankly, Ithacan men were too short, hairy and oily to appeal to her but the women were a genuine temptation. Curvaceous and domineering in manner she would gladly have let one of them teach this innocent Angel about a "real" woman's body. As she was thinking this, a sultry black-haired Ithacan dancing ahead of her fixed her with a ravenous look. Alexis sighed inwardly, unfortunately Sara would never understand. The Ithacan pouted unhappily as Alexis slipped past her with not even a grab of her ample buttocks.

As Alexis jumped, slid and pushed her way through the ever-nuder crowd of Ithacans she thought of Sara. She was probably practicing up in orbit right now. Sara was an avid star dancer, who performed gorgeous acrobatics away from the shackles of gravity. Of course she wasn't good enough to be a professional, hence she became a trader like Alexis. For a second, as Alexis pictured Sara's lithe little body silhouetted against a blue giant, smooth, strong legs stretching for what seemed to be light-years, she forgot about the chaos around her. In this daze, she came to the edge of the crowd just metres from a slim alleyway.

Reality slammed back into focus as a familiar face hit her like a ton of bricks. Aleksandar Belic, with a beaming smile on his face. "Lexi! I love what you've done with your hair" he said, marvelling at his own wit. The local humidity had not been kind to it.

"I'm busy Ranger Belic." She tried to move past the Terran.

He blocked her by pressing up against her, "Actually I'm not with Ramsay's Rangers anymore, the old man went into retirement. Look it's good to see you and I don't think I've done anything to warrant you calling me anything besides Aleks."

Alexis looked away, hearing about David Ramsay retiring had softened her up a bit. That crazy old bastard didn't belong anywhere but commanding soldiers but maybe his health had finally got to him. She returned her gaze to her one-time lover and many-time annoyance. "I guess not," she paused awkwardly "Is David okay?"

Aleks laugh caught her off guard "The son of a bitch's married and expecting not dying Ro Ro." Alexis' relief and disbelief prevented her from killing him for using his old pet name for her. Alek himself seemed a little surprised that he had used it but continued after a quick pause. "Yeah I didn't think he could still get the little fella up either, but you shoulda seen him when he saw this girl." Aleks gave an all too familiar smile.

"Wait, was this in the field?"

Aleks snorted "Do you think Old Man Ramsay would meet the woman of his dreams anywhere else? It was on Fornost, we were billeted in a town with the HQ of Beauregard's Guardians and this crazy local punched Marshal Beauregard right in the face when he told her to make room for his staff and in a rare feat of diplomacy from the old man he smoothed things over, found a nice place for his old friend the Marshal and got himself laid."

Alexis felt a little smirk rise on her face "A shame that Aleksandar Belic will never match the conquests of his mentor, military or otherwise."

"No need to rub it in, but besides I think I'm the only man in history who you will call Master." Aleks had a smirk of his own on, and Alexis rapidly felt her sense of play dissapear and her sense of anger appear.

"Why are you here Aleks?"

"Business, here to see a man with a suit and a big bank account, followed by an Ithacan girl without any clothes and a big ass."

Aleks was just as classy as ever, Alexis thought. A strange sensation made her back tingle, "You wouldn't happen to be meeting a Joseph Gabron in the Ithaca lounge at 1 o'clock would you?"

"Partners again Lexi! I can't wait." he turned and pointed to a sleazy looking establishment not far into the alley.

"I haven't taken the job yet." She strode ahead of him, towards a flickering neon sign, away from the furious rhythms of the crowd behind.

As she stepped inside, her senses were assaulted by a cascade of smells. There was a hint of thick, woody smoke beneath the mouth-watering aroma of an animal cooking. Mixing among this, strong hints of beer, urine and sweat lept out. Aleks probably thought he was in heaven.

"We're both early, what do ya say we grab a drink, you're buying." He gave her a little shove towards the bar.

Alexis sighed, she might at least be able to hear about some old friends. Moving towards the bar, she became absorbed in her own thoughts. If they wanted someone like Aleks in on this job, it was probably dangerous, not really something she wanted to get Sara involved in, she was young and fairly new at the trading game.

When she reached the bar, she found the bartender occupied with a group of Martian businessmen down the other end. The ochre markings on their bodies were visible even through the haze of the bar. They would take no part in the activities in the streets, such acts were beneath them. Hence, here they were in this tacky bar tailored to cater to outsiders. The food was local, but an Ithacan joint would never be so closed off from the sky.

The only other person at the bar was a young Anatolian dressed casually but smartly. His traditional beard was trimmed neatly, and his deep black jacket blended with the low light o f the bar. Alexis was fond of Anatolia and her people. She had pleasant memories of nights in the Belgrad forest with a group of young locals in awe of her brilliant red hair and long, exposed thighs. Back in the present, she pointed to the man's drink, "Is that anything on an Anatolian sour?"

He gave a small, slightly sad smile "No but how I wish it were so spacer." The man turned slightly to focus amber eyes on her "Have you been to Anatolia often?"

Looking down at him, the much taller Alexis shook her head "Only once, I'm afraid, but I'd love to go back and see the western continent."

"I'm not buying you a drink, I'm afraid" he finished his with a gulp.

Alexis recoiled a bit "Wasn't planning on it."

The Anatolian chuckled a little bit "My sincere apologies spacer, but those of us from Bursa find it difficult to believe that one would travel light-years to gaze upon the empty plains of Izmir."

Finally, the bartender began to move towards Alexis. "I'm a history buff, the oldest settlements on your world are there I hear, the name's Alexis Munro, by the way." The bartender murmured a greeting at her. "Two of that thanks." Alexis told him, gesturing towards the poor substitute for an Anatolian sour.

As the bartender poured, Alexis turned back to her new acquaintance who offered his name with a shake of her hand. "Firat Batuk."

Before she could ask him his business here, Aleks came up to the pair "What are you doing with this Anatolian cunt, Lexi?"

Firat tensed a little, visibly scared, but Aleks roared with laughter "Relax, I may be a Terran but I've been around and I've found assholes to be evenly distributed, Aleksandar Belic." The two shook and Alexis gestured at Aleks "He's discovered the distribution is one in three, I'll leave you to figure out who the one is in this case." Firat gave that same small smile again. Alexis handed Aleks his drink, who downed it without blinking an eye.

Firat looked between the pair, "I'm meeting a man who mentioned a Terran mercenary and an Angel trader would be in attendance. A inkling tells me that may very well be the pair of you."

Aleks looked up at Firat. "Well you seem to have the inside scoop, spill about this Gabron guy."

Firat gestured towards the door "You'll find out soon enough Aleksandar Belic."

Joseph Gabron strode into the bar, tall and imposing. He was taller than Alexis, which was rare for a non-Angel. His eyes locked onto the trio at the bar, he gestured towards a booth in the far corner. They moved over obediently. As they sat, Gabron spoke quickly and precisely. "Thank you for coming, Mr Batuk here is a researcher with the the Anatolian Xenobiology Institute. We've worked together before."

Aleks broke in "Xenobiology, you want Ms Munro here to cart illegal animals offworld and me to make sure they get where you two want 'em."

"Don't interrupt Mr Belic. This is an exploratory mission."

It was Alexis' turn to interrupt "Exploratory? As in a new world?!"

Firat broke into the first full smile she had seen on him, Alexis liked it. "We've finally done it, we've found a way to extend the Ancients' Gateways past the Two-Score Worlds."

Joesph Gabron nodded slightly "A preliminary mission, containing Mr Batuk has already confirmed one habitable world."

Alexis felt giddy excitement flow through. A chance to explore a new world, something no Angel had done in centuries. Something no human had done in centuries. There was no thought of Sara, or the danger it might put her in anymore.

-------------------------

Aleksandar Belic staggered tipsily through the busy Ithacan streets. The festivities were still ongoing, even at night. Looking around at the naked people celebrating, he took another sip of his sweet alcoholic drink.

"Christ I love this planet." He spoke aloud.

A middle-aged Ithacan woman, still clothed in an agreeably revealing collection of straps heard him and laughed with a ringing note. "And Ithaca loves you!" She danced towards him, running her sweaty hands over the straps, giving him teasing peaks of big, puffy nipples. Clearly, she was gaining weight in her age but it suited her. It served only to accentuate her substantial curves, and watching her perfect, round ass shake in the fading light was heavenly.

She pressed herself against him, and ran admiring hands over his firm muscles. Aleks was tall for this planet and enjoyed his vantage point above her cleavage. It constantly threatened to escape the straps, a problem only made worse by the oil her body was drenched in. As she turned around to rub the great mounds of her ass against his growing bulge, he grabbed her roughly. The Ithacan squealed in delight as he spilled the remnants of his drink over her tits. Turning her around and ripping her suggestive clothing away, he buried himself in them.

They were incredibly soft and warm. She moaned and urged him on as he licked at the sweet mixture of his drink and the oil she was coated in. Her hard nipples glistened invitingly in the light and he closed his mouth around them in a vice grip and began to suck. Every inch of her was impossibly delicious and impossibly comfortable. Reluctantly, he let her pull him up from those perfect balls of flesh. She bit her lip and brushed sweaty black locks away from her eyes. Her look was one of pure, selfish desire.

"Come with me boy." she commanded, and pulled him with surprising force towards an apartment complex nearby. Once in her room, she removed the tattered remains of her costume and pushed him hard back on to the bed. She was a glorious mess, slick with the sweat of the day's exertions and the remaining oil. Her balloon breasts hung low like ripe fruit ready for him to grab.

Before he could begin to suckle again, she straddled him and urged his mouth between her legs. Complying eagerly, Aleks squeezed at her ass. He loved the way the soft flesh gave way to his hands. Teasing her, he let a hot moist breath flow over her dripping pussy. Slowly opening her further, he breathed another.

She made a noise almost like a growl and yelled at him "Stick your face in there, boy!."

Aleks felt her hot wet insides against his tongue. He pressed his whole body hard against her, and gave long, slow paced licks all along the length of her slit. The woman above him shivered as he passed over her clit. To Alek's arousement, her buttocks jiggled in his hands.

He pressed hard into the upper part of her vagina with his tongue. Pinned between him and her pubic bone, her clit could not escape from the onslaught of her tongue.

"Ohhh, ohhh First Mother yes!" Her high pitch screams, in that sexy Ithacan accent drove him wild. Continuing his tongue's skillful, slippery roamings he began to spank her. The doughy flesh of her substantial ass yielded beneath his hands.

"No!" she yelled, pulling away from his tongue. She straddled him, and began to get herself off by rubbing her slit against his painfully hard dick. "I am in charge, we Ithacan women are always in charge."

Aleks gave her what she wanted, enjoying submitting for a change "Yes, conquer me , make me yours you fucking goddess."

She gave another ringing laugh and obliged by sliding his cock into her cunt. It went in easily and he gave an involuntary moan. His hands founds themselves holding onto her ass for dear life as she rode him into the bed. It rocked and squeaked like it was the end of the world. "You are mine!" she hissed as she gazed at him with a predatory look. "Your cock is mine."

He could barely hold back, the slick feeling of her pussy sliding up and down his cock faster and faster was incredible. Her soft tits flopped above him gloriously as she fucked him into submission. "Let me taste your tits, please." Aleks begged.

Without a word, she bent lower and used her hands to barrage his face with her swinging tits. Thrusting less, she rocked back and forth rapidly, hitting her spots perfectly. Her voice was demanding in his ear "Worship your goddess," he caught a nipple in his mouth for a split second "Give yourself to her boy."

Aleks wrapped his hands around her tightly and began to thrust up as fast as he could. Atop him, tits mashed in his face, she came. She shook and shook all the while talking faster and faster "Motheeerrr yes yes yesyesyes cumonyourgoddess."

Throwing her off him, still moaning and convulsing, he took his cock in his hand. He straddled her just a time and let a thick jet of semen fly out hitting in between her heaving breasts. A second, smaller jet followed spilling right over a still puffy nipple.

One leg still kicking wildly, she eagerly ran her fingers through it then brought them to her mouth and ate his cum. "On this day, cum is holy, particularly that of a stranger's". After finishing her holy snack she pushed him off, once again surprising Alek with her strength. She told him she was going to rejoin the festivities and laughed at his shock.

"It is a sin not to live life to it's fullest, but I am not the goddess of generosity you cannot stay here."

"That's fine, my hotel's close." Alek replied reaching for his clothes.

"Then farewell stranger, may lust take you again this night."

Walking back to his hotel, he found his thoughts drifted not to the sexual animal that had mounted him earlier but to Alexis. Seeing her hair a sticky, disorganised mess had brought back memories. He remembered the impossible positions she had shown him in free fall. Free from gravity, imagination was the only limit to lovers.

Sadly, she had told him she had a partner, a younger female Angel. A shame, but he would always have the memories of the dirty things she demanded him to do to her, the first time he took her from behind. The first time she called him master, and showed a side of herself Aleks had never seen.

"It's a fucking sin not to live life to its fullest Lexi, and you're keeping yourself for one person."

jramsay42
jramsay42
10 Followers