New Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I think Ivana needs some more darling,” John whispers to his wife.

“I know she does sweetness,” she replies, “Now be a dear, and take Jim to get cleaned up.”

As we head of for the shower I look back and see Julia sliding to the floor between Ivana's spread thighs, my cum still flowing from her lips. Ivana was grasping Julia’s head and pulling her roughly into her crotch.

My head was still spinning as I stepped under the jets of water in the shower. John sat on the lavatory and watched as I soaped my trembling body. His cock was stiff yet again, he catches me looking. “You like this don’t you Jim? You like Johns nice hard cock.” I could only nod. “You like lovely pussy flavoured cock and tasty cock flavoured pussy. A man of my own persuasion,” he said. His words having their effect on my semi-erect member. I reached down and grasped it firmly as he spoke. “Now let me see how you wank. I want to see how you like it done.” With one hand I pulled my cock hard as it stiffened back to full glorious erection. “That’s it. Do it good. Think about what those two women are doing right now. Think about how Julia is drinking your cum from that pussy.” My hand was now working furiously on my cock, its foreskin pulled right back and the purple shiny head glistening with pre-cum. I looked over at John as he did the same, again he catches my gaze. “Come over here and help me with this Jim. I can see you need to.” I instantly step from the shower and walk over to him going down on my knees. With my hand I replace his around the solid meat of his cock. I begin to replicate his own movements. He slides down onto the floor beside me and our legs intertwine and we face each other, his hand now holding my cock. Our two clenched fists are bouncing together as we wank. He leans over and kisses me, at first gently and then deeply and urgently. Our tongues hungrily probing. Our wanking has found its rhythm and John is the first to let go. A large spurt of cum flies from his cock and strikes me on the chest. The feeling starts me off as John pulls strongly on me. Jet upon jet starts to shoot. Both cocks virtually cumming simultaneously. There is cum everywhere as we squeeze the final drops. John grasps both cocks together in one hand and gives a final pull as his tongue explores. I am aware of a camera flash and look over John’s shoulder. Ivana is standing in the doorway taking pictures. Behind her is Julia, one hand reaching around Ivana caressing a breast.

“I thought you were taking Jim to clean up John! He is messier than before!” Julia says laughing.

“ Mmmmm, but a lovely mess Julia!” I reply, hardly believing my own words.

“I think we have a new playmate darling,” John says to Julia.

“I think you are damn right, and not camera shy either.”

Ivana giggles as she aims the camera at the two cocks with cum strings linking them only an inch or so apart. “You wouldn’t mind giving John one last suck Jim. Come to think of it, both of you do a 69 for me,” she says. Without hesitation we adopt the position, both lying on our sides and hungrily cleaning the others tired cocks.

“This photo-article is going to be so fucking good Julia,” Ivana says.

“Sweetness, I am desperate for the next episode,” Julia laughingly replies. I pause from my eager work, “Make it sooner rather than later,” I add.

The women giggle.

“I am planning that one already Jim, don’t you worry about that,” Julia tells me whilst stroking a huge double-ended dildo which she has produced from a bathroom cabinet. My eyes widen in mock horror.

“I think the four of us could have a lot of fun with this.”

12