New Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosen noticed that Artemis was having a hard time relaxing. He leaned up and placed gentle kisses to Artemis's face and neck. Slowly, he was relaxed enough to slip his finger in further. After a bit, he began to slide the digit in and out, getting Artemis used to something being there and gently stretching him out.

Artemis, grateful for the gentleness of Rosen, was finally able to calm down and relax further. He started feeling that pressure again when Rosen inserted his finger but he noticed that it was starting to feel good. Feeling Rosen's finger sliding in and out of him was stimulating. This shouldn't feel as good as it did he thought to himself. But it did. It really did.

Once Artemis felt loose enough, Rosen gently traced another finger outside his hole. On the next push in, he inserted the second finger in too, slowing down his fingers to allow the new intrusion to slide in too.

Artemis suddenly felt stretched even wider as Rosen inserted a second finger inside him. He slightly squirmed, feeling to full inside. Even with being adequately stretched he still felt tension which oddly felt rather nice. With each pulse of Rosen's fingers, Artemis felt more and more aroused. He started to slightly make a sighing sound almost a moan but it was held back in fear of embarrassment.

Rosen smiled wider when he saw Artemis starting to really relax and even enjoy the attention. He heard muffled moans sneak past closed lips and kissed Artemis's neck gently.

"Let me hear you." He whispered against his throat. "Sing for me."

He began to scissor his fingers and stretch him more. He knew the next part is the one that usually hurts the most but it was necessary. Considering how Artemis was reacting so far, he was sure he'd make it through.

Slightly turning red at Rosen's statement, he relaxed a bit allowing himself to succumb to making moaning noises. He was really enjoying it. He could feel himself being stretched in a new direction with the scissoring motion of Rosen's fingers. Letting out a sigh, he relaxed even more.

Rosen leaned in for a kiss and slid his tongue into Artemis's mouth, hoping to distract him. Finally he let his third finger slip in. The stretch increased and almost felt like too much, yet still felt like too little.

Shocked by the sudden movement from Rosen, he was suddenly enveloped by him. Distracted by the sudden kiss, he could still slightly feel the third finger sneak its way inside. Cringing with slight pain, he cried out. A few moments later it returned to pleasure slightly more than it was before. Artemis went back to being relaxed after a bit still moaning lightly with every pulse.

Rosen twisted his fingers and pushed up, searching for a specific spot within Artemis. White stars flashed in his eyes suddenly and he nearly screamed in pleasure. Rosen smiled at the reaction.

Artemis's eyes practically rolled to the back of his head from the shockwave that hit him. After all these years of being with himself had never found this spot? He never played with his ass before but still? Why did it have to be there?

Just as suddenly as the waves of pleasure started, they stopped. Rosen slipped his fingers out and Artemis suddenly felt very empty, an involuntary moan of loss coming from his mouth.

"Shh." Rosen consoled. "Something much better comes next."

Artemis sat up wonder what it could possibly be. It clicked with him that this entire time, the only stimulation Rosen had received was when he boldly grabbed him when they were at the doorway. Leaning closer to Rosen, he reached out gliding a finger from the top middle of Rosen's chest and slowly glided it down all the way to the waist band of his boxers curling his fingers under them.

Rosen let out a shocked groan at the touch and leaned into Artemis's touch a little. He let the snowy-haired male pull them down and even threw them across the room after they'd wrestled him out of it.

Artemis continued lightly sliding his finger down the middle of Rosen's chest eventually coming to the base of Rosen's cock curling his fingers around it slowly tugging it up and down.

This time expecting it, Rosen groaned and let Artemis play with him. He put his hands on Artemis's shoulders and panted as the boy jerked him off. He had to admit the boy was talented in that respect, possibly due to being able to practice.

After a couple minutes of that, Rosen suddenly clenched his hands. "Artemis! Artemis, stop!" He panted.

Artemis conceded to his request and stopped jerking him off. Sitting down back he looked at Rosen with anticipation.

"As much as I loved the attention Artemis, I don't have that much self-control." He snickered. "Lay back down." He said with a gentle kiss.

Artemis tilted his head sideways but didn't say anything. He laid back down wondering what was going to happen next, he could only guess since he was stretched so much.

Once again, Rosen lifted his leg and placed it over his shoulder, doing the same with the other. Artemis could feel Rosen pressing lightly on his entrance again with something he knew for a fact was much bigger than his finger.

"This might hurt." Rosen admitted as he slicked himself up with some more of the scented oil. "But try to relax and it'll ease away fast. I promise it'll be the greatest thing you've ever felt."

Artemis didn't get a chance to respond because almost as soon as he was finished explaining, Rosen pushed the head of his cock into him, pausing only a moment before beginning to push himself slowly in.

Artemis cried out a bit from the insertion. He tried to relax but was unable to do so. It was almost too much for him. Gripping the sides of the bed, he tried to relax more allowing Rosen to push farther in. His cry turned into an instant pleasured moan as he felt Rosen go deeper inside him.

"Shit! I forgot how tight virgins can be." Rosen groaned out. When he was finally sheathed inside, he paused to let Artemis get used to his size being there. "You doing okay?" He asked.

Artemis simply nodded with a slight smile, ushering him to keep going with a slight push into Rosen trying to get him to keep going. It felt like erotic denial for him to stop.

Rosen was a little shocked about just how well Artemis was taking this, but wasn't about to complain. He tentatively pulled himself partially out and gave a thrust back in.

Artemis felt him withdraw a bit and moaned almost instantly when he felt the thrust back inside him. He was enjoying himself a lot. He was beginning to really count his blessings that he'd taken the chance to walk into some random bar. He began to slowly move with Rosen trying to get more pleasure from his slow thrusting.

It wasn't long before they caught themselves in a rhythm. By about the third or fourth push, Rosen had found his prostate again and was purposefully hitting it with more and more force with each thrust in.

Artemis practically screamed out in pleasure every time he was hit in what he could only assume was his prostate. He had never felt so good having sex in his life. He was enjoying it to the fullest. A few more strokes in he started to feel like he couldn't hold on anymore.

"I-I-I think I'm about to cum, R-rosen."

Rosen muttered something incoherent and picked up his pace, almost turning frantic. The speed and power of his thrusts increased and soon enough Artemis's eye went white with pleasure and he came harder than he ever had before.

As white ribbons shot across his stomach, Rosen grunted faltering in his rhythm. Artemis's orgasm caused him to squeeze harder on Rosen's cock and finally milked him of his own orgasm. With a quick muttered fuck, Artemis felt Rosen release white hot ribbons inside him, still thrusting to both milk himself and Artemis of everything they had.

After they'd recovered from post-orgasmic bliss, Rosen pulled himself out and let Artemis's legs drop from his shoulders.

Artemis gasped for air as he came collapsing into bed tired from such a good sexual encounter, sighing heavily he looked towards Rosen and smiled.

Rosen panting got up and went into a room that was attached to the bedroom and came back with a warm cloth, which he handed to Artemis to use to clean himself off before climbing onto his bed and laying down contented.

Artemis cleaned himself off and then layed down next to Rosen with a slight question on his mind but was rather hesitant to ask.

Rosen smiled and pulled the other closer to him. "So? What do you think for your first time?" He asked tiredly but with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"I have never felt so good during sex in my life." Artemis responded lightly also tired. "I was very confused at first. I didn't know what I was doing walking into that bar. But by being explorative I walked in on this great experience."

"Mmmm. Well, I'm certainly glad you did." Rosen hummed. "And I hope you continue to." He looked down and winked. "From now on, if you see the rainbow tail, hit me up. Maybe next time it can be your turn."

12