New Horizons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantac64
fantac64
334 Followers

All I could do was to jam my fingers into her anus, pumping into her wildly as I sucked, licked, and tongue fucked her wet pussy. We knew we wouldn't last long at the rate we were going and we no longer cared how loud we got or how much we needed to cum. All we wanted to do was be the last woman still able to keep going. I wanted to wear her out and I thought I might make it. We'd both had several orgasms but the monster we both sought had eluded us thus far. When I felt the tip of the dildo on my pussy, I knew I had to work harder or she would win. I had to do something quick though. Not letting up in the ferocity of my attack, I rammed my dildo into her and beat it into her wet pussy till she started to come, then backed off, returning to suck on her clit. I felt her move and knew instinctively what she was doing, so I pulled the dildo from her pussy and drove it into ass, pushing it as far into her as I could on the first thrust. She had the advantage of my ass being elevated and with her long arms, she was able to shove hers in all the way with one push, then begin fucking my ass with long, powerful strokes. We were screaming at each other, gasping for air, and not giving an inch until I couldn't take it any longer. With a final push into her ass, I bit her clit and collapsed onto her as my orgasm literally turned me inside out. She wasn't letting up though until I just gave up, letting her have her way with me. There was no stopping that orgasm, so I didn't try. Actually, I couldn't have if I'd wanted to.

Exhausted, my body aching from the beating it took, and the stress of an incredibly strong and long lasting orgasm, I didn't care any more. I don't remember her rolling my body from hers and I don't remember her crawling up to lie next to me with her arms around me. The next thing I was aware of was being kissed and held tight. It wasn't Justine though, it was Cricket. She caressed me so tenderly and so beautifully but all I could do was smile at her. When I heard someone whisper my name, I looked over to see Justine being cuddled by Dawn while Trish was wringing water out of some towels, which she passed to Cricket and Dawn to bathe our faces and bodies. It was only then that I realized how soaking wet we were, not only from cum and other juices, but from tears and sweat.

I crawled over to Justine and tried to raise her hand in victory, but she pulled me into her and kissed me.

"We can't keep doing this to each other," she whispered.

"Why?" I asked. "I'm ready for another round."

She smiled and tried to laugh but we were too tired for even that much effort.

We were lifted to our feet and supported by our friends as we were guided to the couches in the main room. Sports water and high protein snacks were brought to us and cool cloths were kept close to us. It had been the most intense fucking I'd ever had and I was not the least ashamed that she had won. In fact, I loved it.

After resting and getting re-hydrated, we went to take showers to get our strength back. She was so beautifully gentle as she bathed me over every inch of my body and the loving care she took as she shampooed my long hair, almost brought me to tears. When it was my turn, I caressed every inch of that beautiful body with foamy sponge and loving kisses as I went. No matter what happened in the future, we both knew we were bonded by something only we had shared and by a love and affection born from a passion we didn't know we had.

When we had dried off, we returned to find the others sharing a tender lovemaking threesome, not intense and desperate as our own, but slow, loving, and sweet lovemaking that gives you such a beautiful orgasm. It's the kind of orgasm you wish would never leave you and I actually envied them as they all reached their completion..

As they finished, we went to them, in a glorious afterglow that went on for a long time. I never have felt so loved and needed before. I could feel everyone watching as I got up and went into the hall to retrieve the package I'd left there. When I returned, I pulled my clothing out, throwing it onto the couch. Then I pulled out the wrapped package and handed it to her. She looked confused for a second, then she smiled as she unwrapped it. When she opened the box, she gasped and held it to her breasts.

"Oh my god, Samantha. How did you know?"

As the other women gathered around to look at her new blouse, she got up and grabbed me in an embrace that left me breathless. Her kisses rained over me like a spring shower and I felt the moisture of her tears against my face.

"I don't know what to say," she whispered against my face. "I never expected you to replace the blouse, Sam, I had it repaired."

"I thought you might, but the minute I saw this one and the woman told me that you had admired it, I didn't hesitate a second. I could see your nipples pushing against it and I had to do it."

She kissed me and pulled my head to her breast, whispering into my hair. "I'll think of you every time I wear it, Sam, I promise. I can't wait to put it on."

"Then why are you standing there crying into my hair, silly? Go get dressed and let me see how beautiful you are in it."

When she was dressed, she turned slowly to model it for me and I was stunned. The color was perfect for her perfect body and I nearly cried myself.

When I had dressed, we left the house arm in arm and for the longest time, we stood near our cars, holding on to each other without speaking. I think there were words we wanted to say but knew they would be meaningless. Some things just can't be put into words.

I sat in my car for quite some time, trying desperately to gather my wits. Knowing the other women would want some of me at the next meeting pleased me no end, but I had to make sure that Justine knew I wanted more. I tried to visualize my calendar but there was no way to force my mind to focus on anything other than sex. My body was still trembling inside and fluids continued to seep from my battered pussy. Putting my fingers into my slit, I sucked away my my juices, going back for seconds and thirds. Maybe I should bottle or freeze some of that marvelous nectar for future use.

By the time I got home, I surrendered to the stress induced fatigue. As soon as the door was closed and locked, I dropped to the couch and stretched out. It was the same place that I found myself when I awoke the next morning. The flashing light on my phone drew my attention but I chose to ignore it and instead, went up to take a long, hot bath.

fantac64
fantac64
334 Followers
12