New Horizons Pt. 03

Story Info
Joe has fun.
2.5k words
4.27
15.4k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taylorsam
taylorsam
1,350 Followers

Mandy drove home trying to figure out how to tell her husband she had cheated on him. Her mind was racing on what Joe would do or say. Her thoughts went from Joe breaking down crying to him flipping out and hitting her.

Mandy walked in from the garage to find Joe sitting at the table. She immediately broke into tears. "I'm sorry, Joe, I'm so sorry."

Joe rushed to hug her, asking what was wrong. All she could do was cry as Joe hugged her. "Did you go to Lisa and Jack's?" Mandy nodded. "Did they hurt you or something?"

Mandy cried more but blurted out, "I got carried away. I cheated on you."

"But you're okay? You're not hurt?" Mandy shook her head. "Honey, I love you. Let's go clean you up and you tell me what happened."

Mandy washed her face and sat next to Joe on the bed. She walked through how Jack was naked sitting in front of her and she stroked him hard.

"So, you did the same thing that Lisa did to me. You sucked his dick, right? We didn't say it but we both expected that to happen, right?"

"Yes, but I did more." Joe listened intently as his wife told him how Lisa took her clothes off and they all got on the bed. "I don't know what came over me. Lisa put his dick to my pussy; I could have stopped but I pushed myself down onto him. I'm sorry, Joe, we had sex. I committed adultery."

Joe shifted on the bed to get more comfortable. "Adultery? Please, I'm to blame here. If I hadn't let Lisa suck my cock, this wouldn't have happened. I knew you were going over there. I knew you were curious about another man's cock. I could have stopped you if I didn't want you to go."

"That's not all." Mandy lowered her head. "I liked the sex. Joe, I had an orgasm with him inside me."

"Did he cum inside you?" Joe said, shifting again.

"Yes, he did." Mandy looked down at her husband shifting around. "Wait a minute, you're getting turned on right now." She put her hand on his crotch to find him fully erect. "Oh my God, you're hard."

"Yes, I admit it. I'm very horny."

"So, I'm clear. You're not mad at me for having sex with Lisa's husband. In fact, me telling you about my infidelity has given you a hard on. I guess you want me to let you fuck me in my pussy where my friend's husband shot his sperm less than an hour ago."

Joe just smiled and kissed his wife. They quickly stripped, and Joe fucked Mandy hard. The sex was hard and fast. Joe grunted, filling his wife with his sperm now.

They cuddled after, talking again about Mandy's visit with Jack and Lisa. "I just felt so guilty because I couldn't stop myself," Mandy explained.

Joe kissed her on the forehead. "Honey, you didn't feel any different toward me after your friend sucked my dick. I still love you. I think our ideas about sex have changed. I'm happy with where we've gone."

On Wednesday, Mandy received news that her mother was going to have surgery on Friday. Her mother had asked Mandy to come help her over the weekend. Mandy was going to leave on Thursday, getting back that Sunday. Joe volunteered to go but his wife told him to stay home; he would just be bored at her mom's house.

On Thursday, Mandy asked Lisa to meet her in the break room. They had talked some since their sexual event on Monday, but Lisa was still not sure how Mandy was handling it.

"I'm sorry to hear about your mom."

"She'll be fine. You know I'm driving up tonight and will be there all weekend. Can I ask you a favor?"

"You want me to take care of Joe for you?" Lisa said, laughing.

"Actually, yes."

"What? I was just kidding. What do you really want me to do?"

"I'm serious, Lisa. I want you to fuck him. Joe was so understanding about my infidelity, I want him to experience what I experienced." Lisa starred back blankly. "I get it, I shouldn't ask you to do this."

"Hold on, I didn't say no. Who am I to say no? If you want me to fuck your husband, I will. Does he know?"

"No, I thought it might be fun to surprise him. I've written a note to him explaining that I asked you to do it. I thought you could give him the note, that way he would know I'm good with him fucking you."

"I love how devious you've become. I would love to do this for you. Jack is out of town, so I'm not busy."

Mandy handed her the note, it read:

Joe, Lisa is here at my request. I want you two to be free to do whatever you want. Please have fun and remember I love you. Mandy.

Lisa read the note. "Honey, it doesn't tell him to fuck me."

"I know. I just want him to know I'm okay with him doing whatever you guys want. I don't want to push him into anything."

Lisa laughed. "I would be blunter than that but, if that is how you want it, I will do it."

Lisa came up with a plan. She was going to call Joe and tell him she had some paperwork that Mandy would need before she came to work on Monday.

Lisa called from her car. "Hi Joe, it's Lisa. I have two things for you. First, I have some paperwork for Mandy that she needs to have when she comes to work on Monday. Second, I promised Mandy I would look in on you, so I'm bringing you a pizza. Mandy was afraid you would starve."

"Oh Lisa, you don't have to do that. But I know better than to try and talk you out of it. I would enjoy you coming by - and some pizza." Joe's thoughts went back Lisa sucking his dick less than a week ago.

Lisa was at the door with the pizza and an envelope. Joe took both from her, walking into the kitchen. "You are staying to have pizza with me?"

"I would love to. Jack's out of town so I have all night."

They sat, eating pizza and talking. Mostly small talk, nothing sexual. Lisa thought about getting the letter out but decided not to.

"Joe, I hope you were okay with what happened at our house on Monday with Mandy."

"I'm just shocked at her transformation. She was so conservative when it came to sex. Her mother told her it was something dirty to be endured. Hell, I'm not much better. Before you touched me last weekend, I hadn't had anyone do that. Did she enjoy herself?"

"She did, and I think that was part of her problem. She felt guilty about enjoying herself."

Joe looked down. "Yeah, she was crying when she got home. I think she was very conflicted about what she had done."

Lisa walked up to Joe, taking his hand in hers, "You know that's why I'm here, right? Your wife feels guilty about fucking my husband. She asked me to come here and fuck you. That's what is in the envelope, a note from her."

Joe laughed, "What have you done to my sweet wife? How in the world has she gone from me meeting her at an abstinence meeting to her sending you to fuck me?"

Lisa release Joe's hand and turned toward the door. "I'm sorry, Joe. I guess I was being presumptuous about you and Mandy."

"Hold on, you weren't being presumptuous. I love how you've unlocked Mandy's sexuality. When you knelt down and sucked my dick, all I could think about was what Mandy's reaction was going to be. Did she tell you she practically dragged me to our bed where she begged me to eat her and fuck her. When she went to your house to 'examine' your husband, I wasn't sure if she would get up the nerve to touch his cock. When she told me that she not only touched it but sucked it and then fucked him, I was shocked but incredibly turned on. Now, you're here in my house telling me that my wife has asked you to come here and tuck me while she is out of town."

"Yep, that's about the size of it. The question is, am I going home to spend the weekend alone or am I doing something else?"

Joe walked to Lisa, taking her by the hand. "My wife asked you to have sex with me. It's important to me to do as my wife says."

Lisa stopped Joe. "Open the garage door. You don't want the neighbors to see a strange car in your driveway all weekend long."

"All weekend long?"

"I've got nowhere else to be and I have a lot to go over with you." Lisa ran to her car and drove it into the garage. She met Joe at the door with a tube in her hand.

"What's that?"

"This is lube. It's for later when you fuck me in the ass," Lisa grinned.

They ran upstairs where they stripped off the clothes and sucked and fucked all night till they fell asleep, exhausted.

Lisa awoke to the buzzing of Joe's phone next the bed. She picked it up to see Mandy's picture on the incoming call. "Hello, Joe's phone. How may I help you?" Lisa answered.

"Lisa, is that you? I was going to ask Joe if you came over. I guess I have my answer."

"I hope you don't mind that I stayed the night. Jack's out of town."

"No, I'm glad you did. Did you both have a nice time?"

"Oh yes, he's a good learner. I gave him some tips on eating pussy that he said he can't wait to try on you. We tried a few different positions. He said you will love the spoon."

"Wow, sounds like you're teaching my man some new tricks. I won't be home till late tomorrow night. Are you going to stay there and keep teaching, if you know what I mean? "

"If you don't mind I think I will. I have something I want to show him how to do but I wanted to ask you first."

"What is it?" Mandy asked.

"I want to show him anal. I want him to fuck my ass. But only if you want him to."

"Oh my, that sounds kinky. Doesn't that hurt?"

"Honey, not if you do it right. I will show him how and he can try it with you. It will get you ready for something even more fun, but that is down the road."

"Take care of my Joe."

"I will, but he may be a little tired when you come home."

Joe stirred as Lisa put the phone down. "Who was that?"

"That was your wife. She wants me to stay here and fuck you the rest of the weekend."

"She said that?"

"Yes, she did. Mandy was excited when I told her I was going to show you how to fuck my ass. But that is going to be after breakfast." Joe got up to put on some clothes. "No, no, this is a naked breakfast. You and Mandy should eat naked, makes for some good after meal sex."

After a quick breakfast, Lisa led Joe back to the bedroom. "Let's take a shower first before I get you in my ass," Lisa said as they ascended the stairs.

Mandy and Joe had never showered together until two months ago; she was too modest. Joe enjoyed soaping up Lisa's body, especially her nice tits. The soaping had got his cock growing hard. Lisa turned around and presented her ass to him. "Wash my ass, honey. Get me good and soapy and stick a finger up there to clean me out."

Joe rubbed her ass along her crack with a handful of soap. He squeezed her then rubbed across her little hole. Lisa moaned as he pushed the tip of his finger in her ass. "Am I good and clean back there?"

"I think so. I have to confess I have no idea how to do this."

"I know, honey, let's dry off and I will tell you how."

Joe's cock was rock hard in anticipation. Lisa led him to the bed, putting the tube of lube on the nightstand. "The key to this is going slow and making sure there is plenty of lubrication. I also have a rule that if you're going to stick your dick in my ass you have to put your tongue in first. I want you to lick my ass and tongue fuck me first. You up for that?"

Joe hesitated for a moment as Lisa got on her knees sticking her ass toward him. His thoughts went back to Mandy hesitating to suck his dick because he peed out of it. Piss is on thing, but he was about to put his tongue where Lisa shits. Joe quickly put that out of his mind, running his tongue across Lisa's crack. His cock was aching to get her in ass and he was willing to do what it took.

"You're doing great, Joe, now stick your tongue into my ass hole."

Joe put his lips to her ass, slowly pushing his tongue to her hole. Lisa moaned loudly, "That feels great, Joe."

Joe pulled back. "Damn, I like this. I can't wait to eat Mandy's ass." Joe went back to licking and tonguing her ass. He reached up and fingered her pussy. Lisa responded, moaning and squirming her ass.

"Okay, I think we're ready." Lisa grabbed the lube, tossing it back to Joe. "Lube me up good, then put it in real slow."

Joe did as he was told, smearing lube into her ass hole. Joe pushed his cock head to Lisa's hole. At first it wouldn't go in. "Push a little harder, Joe." She relaxed her ass, allowing the head of his dick in and he continued to push inch by inch into her hole.

"Oh God, this is incredible. Your ass is so tight." Joe was now fucking her ass while Lisa was fingering herself.

They were moaning loudly. Joe slammed his dick hard into her ass with a loud grunt. "Stay in me, I'm almost there, too," Lisa called out. Suddenly Lisa was shaking with an orgasm. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming."

Joe pulled his cock out Lisa's ass, laying down next to her. "Wow, that was incredible. Thank you for everything."

"Everything?"

"You know what you did. You've opened up our sex life. You've showed us how to enjoy fucking."

Lisa got up with cum dripping from her ass and put her clothes on. "I'm glad you see it that way. It was a pleasure, and I do mean a pleasure. I have to run some errands today, but I would be up for more pleasure with you tonight. Do you want me to come back?"

"Do you have more to teach me or are we just going over the previous lessons?"

"Either way does it matter?"

"Simple answer, no it doesn't."

taylorsam
taylorsam
1,350 Followers