New House New Beginning

Story Info
A lovely young couple moves into a new house.
2.2k words
3.88
41.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blue_all
blue_all
82 Followers

They both shifted to new house, which was in good locality. Anusha was crouched among the luggage and packing boxes which littered the spacious front room of the house. She glanced up and saw her husband, Krish, stripped to the waist, sweat glistening off his broad shoulders as he carried a heavy trunk toward the staircase. Seeing him that way stirred sweet sensations in her lower abdomen, and Anusha sighed softly. This was the happiest moment in her life.

She pushed a long, dark curl away from her face, continuing to savor the joyful feelings coursing through her young and beautiful body, enjoying a salacious tingle as her dark nipples hardened against the cotton material of her T-shirt. And her huge, shapely tits throbbed when, acting on impulse, she stood and made her way towards the staircase. She was in hot pursuit of her husband and his brawny, sweaty body.

They had been married five months and had lived during that blissful time in Krish's family apartment along with his family. House hunting had been fun and adventurous, but Anusha was glad it was over and that they had bought a place all their own. For the first time in months she felt truly married.

As she crept up the stairs towards the master bedroom, her heart pounded with fresh, erotic excitement, as she was even more anxious to celebrate their new home with a wanton, mid-afternoon fuck.

She stepped into the doorway of their bedroom and eyed Krish, his back to her, bending over the trunk and unloading its wrapped contents. Her dark eyes focused on his small, tight-packed ass stretching the seat of his jeans and her pussy fluttered involuntarily. She felt pussy juice seep out and dampen her hairy cunt lips and wet the crotch of her thin, panties under her tight shorts.

As he bent and twisted, Anusha's eyes caught the graceful stretch of Krish's muscles and her heart beat wildly. She moaned softly and caressed her big tits and squeezed her thighs together. Then, suddenly, because of her groans and moans, or just from male instinct, Krish glanced over his shoulder and spotted his sexy young wife.

"You got nothing better to do than stand there and stare at my butt, my love?" he teased, his eyes focusing on the bulge of her tits.

"Oh, I've got a lot to do, honey," she cooed, stepping towards her husband with a sway of her curvy hips. "And I'll bet you're thinking of a few wild things that will keep me busy for the rest of the afternoon, as well."

Krish chuckled as she stepped up to him. He stood silently until her jutting tits brushed against his sweaty, naked chest, then he slid his hands onto her hips. Their eyes locked just as he lowered his head towards hers.

"I'm thinking of something much more exciting than unpacking," he whispered before his lips touched hers. "Mmmmmm," she moaned when he kissed her and slipped his strong arms around her slender waist. He snaked his tongue between her moist lips, sliding it around the inside of her slippery mouth. She melted against him and smelled his enticing, manly aroma as she sucked on his tongue. Then she whimpered softly as her arousal leaped, her pussy spasming and her nipples tingling deliciously.

His hands roamed her ass and back, massaging the soft flesh through her shorts and shirt. Anusha groaned and squirmed as she felt his throbbing prick press against her, and in that moment her senses urged her to go on. She wanted more than mere touching through clothes. She sank down in front of him, dragging her hot wet tongue along his chest to his stomach. Her tongue tip toyed with his navel as she positioned herself on her knees and braced herself by clutching his hard ass.

Krish's fingers tangled in his wife's long, dark hair and he started bucking his hips gently, swaying provocatively as his cock bulged inside his jeans.

"Stop teasing me, woman," he hissed, playing a familiar game with her. "You know your duty. Get to work now."Anusha giggled as her fingers played across his fly. "Yes, sir," she answered, acting out her role to perfection.

She loved their private games and she never tired of acting out the part of Krish's slave. Skillfully, she unzipped his pants, delicately reached inside and brushed her fingertips against his pubic hair. She moaned when she felt his throbbing cock twitch against her fingers and an instant later she had his large cock through the opening in his pants. Anusha gazed at the throbbing, red head of his cock. I'm so lucky to have a man like Krish, she told herself as she lightly rubbed the engorged shaft. Such a man. Such a stud!

She had met Krish when he came to install some new computer system for her parents. He had bashfully asked her out and she accepted. A year later, with the blessings of her parents, she and Krish were married. Her ambitious young husband was still installing computer & solving the software problems, but he had big plans. He wanted to buy the small company he worked for and, with Anusha, was working towards his goal. But nothing mattered at the moment to Anusha, except feasting on Krish's pulsing meat. Pleasing her man turned her on more than anything, and she never tired of proving it.

She fished a hand into his open fly and caressed his sweaty balls as she flicked her tongue over his swollen cockhead. She tasted the drop of pre-cum that seeped from his winking piss slit, the salty flavor causing her arousal to surge. She wasted no time in swirling her tongue around and around the slick cock.

He twisted the dark curls of her hair in his fists and groaned as she began licking up and down the veiny length of his pole. She massaged his bloated balls while she serviced his prick with her tongue, drenching the shaft length with her saliva. Then, without warning, she opened her mouth wide and gulped half of his shaft between her lips. At the same time, Krish lowered his hands from her head, grabbed her shirt and pulled it off. He tore it from her shoulders, allowing her mammoth tits to flop free, and her dark nipples stiffened and stretched. He then bent his knees slightly and managed to cup her heavy breasts in his palms while she continued to suck his long, large prick. As he fondled her sensitive tits and nipples, Anusha forced herself to swallow every bit of his cock, going all the way down to his pubic hair. Her lush lips brushed against his hairy base while her fingers busily played with his balls. Their happy moans and groans made sweet background music with Anusha's lusty slurping sounds.

She trembled as excitement engulfed her. Her pussy was on fire. Just bouncing his cum-filled balls in her hands gave her a huge charge, but nothing like the sensation of having his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. And she couldn't ignore the exquisite pleasure Krish was giving her as he expertly caressed her tits. The big round circle formed by her lips squeezed against the thick cock as she began moving her head back and forth, keeping in time with the gentle rocking of his hips, moving forwards and backwards a little further each time. His grip tightened as he began fucking her face.

Anusha nearly swooned with delight as her husband's cockhead nudged the back of her throat. She gulped involuntarily and readied herself for the sweet explosion of his milky cum into her mouth. She started sucking faster, furiously, anxiously awaiting, wanting to swallow his heavy load and feel his ejaculate coat her throat.

But then, Krish pushed himself away, freeing his jerking prick from her mouth. Heaving and panting, he eased himself down and gently lowered her with him, so that he was squatting above her. He bent over just as her back reached the floor, his mouth attaching itself to one of her throbbing tits. He chewed eagerly on her swollen nipple, and then gulped more and more of her sweet

breast into his hot mouth. Then he rolled his tongue around the nipple again and again, biting down gently, causing Anusha to arch her back and cry out in raw ecstasy.

Krish slipped his hands down to work at removing her shorts, and succeeded as Anusha cooperated by squirming her hips and ass. She shivered as he exposed her wet, steamy pussy. Her shorts and panties formed a thin rope around her knees, and she wanted desperately to kick them off. She wanted to spread her legs wide and give herself to the marvelous stud that she loved so much.

"Fuck me, Krish," she whispered huskily. "Oh, lover, fuck me. I need your cock inside of me!"

Gradually, he eased her constricting panties down her legs until he finally pulled them off her ankles. At last her legs were free to open up and her burning pussy was prepared to take his mighty cock. She pumped her ass, driving her pussy up to meet has savage thrust.

"Yes, Krish. Fuck me!" she gasped. "Don't make me wait any longer. Please!"

But, instead of fucking her madly as she wanted, he merely chuckled and pulled his cock from her and again attacked her tits with his hungry mouth. Just when her need and lust reached the point of explosion, Krish surprised her by abruptly pushing himself up. He rested briefly in a squatting position, grinning down at his sexy wife, and his hard cock jutted straight out from his crotch, aiming right at her exposed pussy. He made no move to give her what she craved. Then, before she could voice her confusion, he moved again. This time he swung a leg over Anusha's chest as he turned his body, and, in the next second, Anusha found her husband straddling her lovely head, his cock plunging towards her gaping mouth as he lowered his head to her silky thighs.

She uttered a gleeful groan just as he stabbed his cock into her open mouth. At the same time, he whipped his tongue through the creamy, hairy folds of her cunt, parting the moist labia with quick slices of his tongue. Anusha sighed and relished them double dose of pleasure that immediately blanketed her. Every nerve in her body sparked as the sensations overwhelmed her. The young women savored the taste of her husband's cock almost as much as she thrilled to the sensation of his tongue parting her cunt lips and teasing her clitoris. Waves of eroticism spread through her body.

Automatically, the eager, dark-haired Anusha grabbed the back of her husband's thighs as she sucked every bit of his prick into her mouth. His hairy balls danced just above her eyes and she thrilled to the wanton way he had positioned himself above her face. She let her hands roam up over his smooth, taut ass cheeks and boldly traced a fingertip along his ass crack just as his tongue touched the entrance of her cunt hole.

In the next second, Krish skipped his tongue along Anusha's oozing cunt until he touched her clit with its tip. She went wild. Her hips jerked and her shrill cry of joy was only partially muffled by the thick shaft of cock against her wind pipe. Krish closed his lips around her clit, nuzzling the sensitive bud. He jerked gently on the little clit, driving Anusha further into ecstasy, and her legs spread even wider apart as she humped her ass up and down in heated response to his pussy sucking. Then, as if his own desires had suddenly overwhelmed him, Krish fucked his stiffened tongue straight into her moistened slicked fuck hole.

Anusha's climax was sudden and intense. Her juices started seeping from the depths of her cunt to spill out in a cascading gush against his lips and over his chin. The wild spasms rocked her pussy, jarring her whole body. Her passionate wails were stifled by his cock fucking in and out of her mouth but she squealed nonetheless.

Just at the peak of her orgasm, Krish's cock leaped into action inside her mouth. His cockhead swelled as his lava shot out. The first gobs of his sticky jizz struck her tongue, then the tidal wave flowed unabated. Her throat was filled to

overflowing by the thick amount of cum juices, and the lusty woman gulped and gulped.

For a moment neither of them could move, but then Krish began to laugh and Anusha soon followed his example. Then Krish stood up, pulling Anusha to her feet as well, and the two headed for the bathroom and the shower.

They got into the shower together and began to soap up one another, knowing they were merely building up their desire again. As soon as Krish's cock was once again jutting out from his groin, Anusha grabbed it and pulled him from the shower stall and back into the bedroom, and pushed him down onto the bed and fell on top of him.....

This was just the beginning of a new adventure for them. New House, New Life!

blue_all
blue_all
82 Followers