New in Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark took this opportunity to link his hands with hers- he intensified. With every thrust, he thrust into her; he rammed the dildo more into her ass with his balls. Lisa's back was now arching and she was screaming fervently.

"Oh yes!!!!!!!!" she screamed "Yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Only giving Mark more motivation, he fucked her harder. Ramming against her pussy so much it began to hurt. He watched as her breasts jiggled rapidly up and down with each push that he put into her.

Slowing down a bit, he let go of her hands and she grabbed hold of his ass cheeks- pulling him into her with all she had.

"Give me more of that cock," she drooled. He smiled. Pulling out, she gasped and he saw her pout. Putting her back to face him, he pulled the dildo out of her ass and stuck his dick in her ass.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" she screamed but didn't resist. Pulling on her leash, he pulled her head back and stuck his fingers into her mouth as he fucked her tight virgin ass. She muffled "this is fucking awesome" and Mark couldn't help but want to abuse her.

Remembering he had all day and all the time in the world he decided to take it slow. But the way she grabbed onto him made him do the opposite. Letting go of her leash, he pushed her face down into the shag carpet and fucked her ass with intensity, using his fingers to rub her clit in the process, to at least please her.

"Mark," she gasped "I have something to tell you," she said in between thrusts.

"Hmmm," he grunted as he tried on to concentrate on Cumming.

"I lied about having a boyfriend," she began shaking with intensity.

"Hmmm," he ignored her

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh," she began screaming as her body riveted uncontrollably "Mark stop, stop" she begged but he just fingered her more intensely as he fucked her ass.

"My last boyfriend was gay, we never had sex!" she screamed "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Ugh," Mark grunted as he pumped his load into her ass, so much it oozed down into her pussy.

Lisa was still shuddering against the shag carpet, when Mark pulled out of her.

Registering what she said, he touched her clit and she screamed

"Don't do that!"

"What do you mean your boyfriend was gay?"

She registered her strength and walking over to his sitting body, she mounted him and pulled his still hard cock into her pussy. Sliding onto him she kissed him

"Meaning you're the first "Real" dick I've ever had all my life," she smiled "This is my first time having sex"

"What?"

The End

12