New in Town

Story Info
A guy new in town gets a naughty girl.
2.6k words
3.62
32.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dis2991
dis2991
3 Followers

My name is Roy. I had just finished my high school and was going to New York for further studies. At the day when I arrived at the airport, I went straight to my uncle's house. The house was two storied and had enough space for my uncle's family of three and me. Uncle had phoned me earlier to inform me that he was going on a two week vacation with his family. I had the whole house for myself. It was a good thing as well as a disappointing thing. It was good because I could do anything there without anyone intervening me. At my own house back at Alabama, dad was very skeptical about bringing young and reckless lads (my friends) home. He called my friends uncivilized and had a tendency of fighting with every one of my age (let me tell you I was not spared).

The disappointing part of having the house for myself was that I had no friends in this unknown place. I had hoped to make some when I joined the college but the classes were also two weeks later. So I had to wait till my first day at job. Dad had a very good friend who happened to be a software development company owner at New York. So he had got me a job there as I was very good at programming. The job was two days away and I had 48 hours of nothing to do except watch the TV or watch the few porn movies I had brought with me and jerk off.

I made myself a cup of coffee and sat in front of the TV. It soon got boring as the TV had only the beaten up sitcoms and more and more detectives on. I tried watching the porn movies but I had watched them so many times that they also felt beaten up. My cock also seemed to be bored by seeing the same thing again and again. So I decided to go for a walk outside. I locked the house down and put the keys under the doormat as it was before.

The day was warm and lovely. After a 45 minute search, I found a small shop that sold porn magazines and movies. I entered the door under the neon sign that said 'XXX IS FUN'. As I entered the shop, I saw the man at the counter staring grumpily in front. I was feeling a little awkward so I wanted to ask for something good. So I turned to the man and said-

"Do....ahem...do you have something good. I mean something new?"

"See for yourself." He pointed towards the shelves and resumed his previous position.

I looked at the shelves and saw no one. I felt a bit confident and went to have a look at what I was there for. As I went on browsing the DVDs, I found out that most of them were new to me. They were not found back at Alabama. I was really excited at the thought. The covers were so provocative that I had a hard on. I looked at the price tag and found out that the DVDs were half the price than the ones I bought back in my home town. So I took one of every series that I had not heard about. I collected so many that I couldn't handle them. I tried to balance them in my palm but I failed and they got all scattered in the floor. I got down immediately to pick them up. As I was collecting them, I heard a voice behind me.

"That's a lot you're planning to watch. Are you buying for the whole year or what?"

I practically jumped when I heard that female voice. Then I reddened a bit as I realized what she had said. I looked around and saw a woman in a skirt standing behind me smiling at me. She too bent and said-

"Let me help you with that."

I was confused at what to do at that moment. Then I just nodded and she started picking them up one by one. As she did so she was also looking at the cover page and giving comments.

"This...this is not good. Ah that's better. This one is not bad at all." She had a very confident voice. While she was doing so, I was looking at her white slender legs that showed me most of it. It was so beautiful and erotic that I immediately got a hard on. I just took what she handed me and watched her as she looked at the covers with deep interest. I looked at her. She was a brunet and had a very fair face. She had a beautiful face with the right proportion of everything. She must have been in her late twenties, I thought.

"Have you seen all of them?" I asked innocently. She turned her gaze towards me and smiled and said-

"Yes. But you seem to have not watched any."

Then she put a hand in my right thigh and stood up. A dark and thrilling scent reached my nostrils as she stood up. The fact that a beautiful brunet just touched inches away from my cock got me very excited. Then she walked to the counter with the DVDs she had bought. As she did this, I noticed her perfect ass moving left and right in a rhythm. I also noticed that she walked like a cat. Every muscle movement in her ass and thighs was erotic for me. I thought what it would feel like to have her from behind and pound her ass-meat as hard as I could. I was sure that she could make head turn as easily as Shakira could sing.

I decided that I had bought enough and followed her steps. As I reached the counter, I gave the man the DVDs I had bought. The brunet stood there for a while. The man announced the price and I was happy to pay that little price. I reached the back pocket of my denim jeans and felt for my wallet. I was shocked as I realized that I had no wallet in my pocket. I quickly ran towards the shelves that I had been in but couldn't find it. I slowly got to the counter and was going to apologize when the girl looked at me and smiled with a I-know-what's-the-problem look. She turned to the counter and paid the counter guy. I stood right behind her, hiding. Suddenly, the girl pushed herself back towards me and her lovely ass touched my cock. I almost ejaculated immediately. She rubbed her ass against my cock for a good two minutes when the counter guy was packing and returning the change. I felt like I was in heaven but was scared that I would cum right there and humiliate myself even more.

She led me outside with the shopping and turned towards me and said-

"Kid! My name is Karen." Wait! Did she just call me 'kid'!

"Yes." I could only say that at that moment.

"I saved your ass back there. The guy from the store is a very angry man and he doesn't like people who come just to watch the posters he has hung there and the CD covers. So for my favor, you owe me one."

Now that was not what I had expected. What would she possibly ask?

"Ok." I said. She

"Come with me." She said and I followed her.

In no time we reached her apartment. It was the most exquisite apartment I had ever seen. She must be a very wealthy woman I thought. As I closed the door behind us, and turned, she gave me a very hot sensual kiss. My cock again got as hard as a stone. It wanted to burst out of its cell and wanted to do something savage. As we separated, she caught my cock and massaged it with such intensity that I almost had an orgasm there. She came near my ear and said- "Open your clothes boy!"

I immediately compiled. Why wouldn't I? I was out of my clothes in seconds. She was there in front of me opening her clothes one by one so sensuously that my cock pulsated in full speed. She looked at my throbbing cock and bit her lower lip and licked them. As she unbuttoned her bra, she jiggled her boobs once to give me the view of the most beautiful pair I had seen. Then she touched herself starting from the neck, down her breasts. As she reached her belly button, she circled it twice and moved below. I was in ecstasy there but the need to bring myself to an orgasm was growing. And it was growing with speed.

As she reached her skirt's button, she looked at me and said-

"You hungry boy?" I just stared at her boobs and my cock throbbed even more. She looked at it and said-

"I'll take that as a yes."

She came near me and took my hands and pulled me towards a room.it was her bedroom that she took me into as she looked me in the eyes and smiled. I leaned forwad to kiss her but she didn't let me. She said-

"Not so soon." It was so sexy that I didn't feel like she had rejected my kiss. Instead I felt like she was craving for it. I couldn't wait no longer so I pushed her into the bed. She fell like doll thrown recklessly.

"So you a bad guy huh?" she gave a sly smile. As I threw myself at her, she ducked and came down from the bed. As I turned myself up, she jumped over me and sat on my throbbing cock. It was being held captive by her ass meat as I gave a soft moan.

She leaned forward to kiss me with her hands above my head. She ran her hand on my arms and suddenly I heard a couple of clicks as I realized what she had done. She had handcuffed me to the bed.

" now you do what I tell you to." She said as she came down from my cock. She stood before me and pulled her skirts down her legs. As I got the view of her wonderful pussy, my cock ached for her. Her pussy was so inviting that I ejaculated there immediately. I grunted as the spurts of cum fell all across my stomach. As the second wave came, a squirt almost reached my mouth! I hadn't come like that before.

"You naughty boy....! Look at what you've done. You're gonna pay for this. You know that?" she said with a cunning look in her eyes. Then she came near me and looked at the semen on my stomach and chest so lusciously that I couldn't lift my eyes off her. Then she slowly bent down. But the thing that happened was not what I had imagined. Instead of licking my cum, she kissed the midpoint of my almost sleeping shaft and suddenly it sprang to life. Fucking hell! What was that? She had a kind of magic in her lips that did it. Normally, it would take a couple of minutes for my cock to collect itself but this? That was unbelievable.

But my time had not come yet! She didn't do anything to my body. Instead she started playing with hers. I was going wild with the way she molested herself. She rubbed her rock hard nipples and gave me a short flying kiss. Then she slowly dropped her hands down her stomach and towards her pubic hair. She slowly massaged her bush one inch at a time as she moved lower and lower. I was dying to be inside of her now. Oh my god! The way she moved made my body quiver. I twitched in the bed but it just hurt my hands.

I saw a drop of her pussy juices drop from her pussy. The pussy I had seen moments ago was now clearly wet and I knew that she needed me. But she was holding it. She wanted to test me and I was not ready to be tested.

"Please! Please! Let me fuck you! I will FUCK you so hard that you will cry for more."

"Oh yeah? We'll see!" saying this, she climbed on top of me and sat just upon my cock. I tried to insert it forcefully by twitching it as she sat on it but she was fast and smart as well. As she sat, she smiled at my failed attempt.

"You want me don't you? You want me so bad that your cock hurts, doesn't it? You nasty little fucker."

Then she bent over me and kissed me one long time. Then she collected the remaining cum from my stomach and spread it all over my face. Then she lifted herself and I took the advantage to push my cock into her. It didn't slide in but she didn't protest. I got excited and tried again by lifting a bit higher.

She grabbed my ass at the moment and dug her nails deep into my ass cheeks. I could feel the blood trickle from my ass as it headed towards my ass hole. Then she whispered-

"This is for staring at my ass and for trying to fuck me."

Then she climbed up and put her pussy right in front of my face. Now I had the complete view of the pussy. I was in pain but I didn't care. I just wanted to please her so that she would let me fuck her.

I jumped in and licked the pussy that by now had become so red that I felt like I was kissing her lips. Then I inserted my tongue deep and moved it around. As I did so, she shuddered and I knew that a mini orgasm hit her. As I found her swollen clit, she moaned on top of me. My cock below was now dancing around as I sucked in her clit. I made slow circles around it. Her breath suddenly increased its speed as she moaned even louder.

"Oh God!" she cried as I flicked her clit. She then pushed herself even more. Wanting me more and getting me even more excited. She started panting loudly now. And that motivated me more. She caught the back of my head and pulled it towards her as she rode me like a horse. Now she was humping as she cried words of ecstasy.

"Oh yessss..... Lick my pussy....come on lick it harder. After this I'm gonna suck your cock with my tasty lips. Oh yes that's it baby. Harder...harder....i wants more. Then...then I'm gonna let you fuck me."

That last word got me so excited that I lifted her a foot pushing her pussy from below. She screamed at that and laughed out loud. She put her hands on my shoulders and humped harder.

"Oh yess....baby...come on...make me come..yes..yes....that's it ...that's it...yes...yessss....yess....oh.......my.....GAWD im cuming....Ahhhhhhhhh........." she came in so hard into my mouth that it soaked my face and my neck. I drank and drank that love potion until her pussy was empty of it. Then she dropped to the bed as she fell there panting.

After a few minutes, she jumped off the bed and started dressing. I was surprised and angry when I realized that I had just got used. She unlocked one of the handcuffs and threw the keys towards me.

"This room is of my ex's. he is a pretty big and aggressive guy. So you might wanna run away before he comes." She looked at the clock on the wall. "That would be in 10 minutes."

dis2991
dis2991
3 Followers