New Jack Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved from Cindy, inserting himself between the women at Debbie's left side. His left hand grasped her breast over her small white bikini top, massaging the pliant flesh. His right hand dropped and swatted her exposed backside twice, eliciting echoing shrieks from Debbie.

"I'm disappointed in you Bill," Jack said as he landed two more blows across Debbie's buttocks, causing them to jiggle nicely. "I thought you understood the rules." His hand flew and struck the man's wife twice more, the tanned flesh reddening now.

Bill colored as Max had, embarrassed at his wife's humiliation in front of the others as well as his own exposed state. Jack's hand caressed Debbie's upturned ass and he turned to allow his left to do the same to Cindy's.

"Well, we got started a bit quicker than I had anticipated," Jack said, a pleasant tone infusing his voice. "What say we grab our drinks and food and head out to the pool? Bill and Max, grab your shorts and get the food from the car. Ladies, why don't you dress and accompany me to the pool?"

"Wait!" Cindy cried, a flush creeping through her pale skin. "Can we see you? Next to them I mean: to compare for real?"

"Please?" added Debbie in an urgent tone. Both women were stepping back into their bathing suit bottoms.

Jack shrugged. What the hell, he thought. He pulled his shirt up over his head, kicked off his flips, and dropped his suit without shame. His semi-hard cock bounced into view behind the bar where only the wives could see it.

"Bill, get over here!" Debbie called to her husband who had reached for his trunks.

"You too, Max," Cindy added.

Both men made their way to where the trio were standing. Their pricks were still erect and the women burst into a fit of giggles once more.

"He's bigger than both of you put together and he's not even hard!" Debbie laughed. "Here, let me feel."

Her hands closed over her husband's penis and wrapped around Jack's own, the difference in size obvious. "God, Jack's cock feels so much better than yours sweetie," she said to her husband, and beginning to pump Jack's member.

"Let me try," requested Cindy, and Debbie removed her hand so that Cindy's could take its place. "Max, your little thing feels like a small thumb!" Cindy squealed.

"How big does it get?" Max asked before he could stop himself.

"Big, and really thick," Bill replied automatically and immediately cast his gaze to the floor as the women burst into another fit of laughter.

"Why don't you find out for yourself Max? In fact, that's exactly what you're going to do. You're going to get down on your knees and suck a real man's cock. You've never done this before, have you Max?" Max shook his head to indicate that he hadn't and looked apprehensively at his wife who continued. "Well, you're about to become a cocksucker Max. You're going to taste the cock that has stretched me more than you ever could, the same cock that has reached depths that you'll never go." Cindy's hand was slowly pumping Jack's member as Max sank onto the floor in front of him.

Jack pulled at the string of Cindy's top, releasing her magnificent breasts. They bounced free and he caught them in his hands, pulling his face down to meet them.

"Mmm, that's right. Play with my tits while my sissy husband sucks your cock. Touch me any way, any where you want as your fat cock grows in his mouth." Cindy's words electrified Jack, and he mauled her tits, stripping away the rest of her top, and pushing the bottoms to the floor yet again. One of his hands slipped between her legs and she moaned as his fingers found her clit.

"Do it now!" Cindy gasped in Max's direction. "I want to see it. Put it in your mouth like I have."

Max reached up an inexpertly grasped Jack's hanging shaft. His fingers touched it gingerly and he moved his head until his face was inches away from Jack's cock.

Cindy reached down and wove her fingers into her husband's hair and pulled him forward. Max's mouth opened, and Jack's dick slid between his lips. Jack tweaked Cindy's nipples as she moaned "Fuck yesss. Suck that cock for me."

Jack felt himself growing inside Max's mouth. The latter's tongue displayed his lack of experience and Jack felt it darting without purpose around the head of his cock, which swelled, pushing against the back of Max's throat.

"Jealous Bill?" Debbie asked her husband with an evil grin on her face. "Why don't you join Max? There's plenty to share as you know. Do it." Her voice sharpened with the last two words and Bill knelt by Max.

Cindy reached down and pulled Jack's mostly hard cock from her husband's mouth and Debbie retrieved it from her, pushing it into her own husband's mouth. Jack released Cindy, quickly untying Debbie's top and those tits he loved so much. She pushed her own bottoms to the floor as Jack's hands fell on her, caressing and grasping her urgently while his shaft disappeared between her husband's lips.

Debbie kissed Jack hard, moaning into his mouth as his fingers found their way between her legs and danced there. He was fully erect now as Bill's head bobbed up and down before him.

He stepped back slightly, removing himself from Bill's hungry lips and his glistening cock was the focus of five sets of eyes.

"I suppose drinks will have to wait for a minute now," Jack growled hungrily. "Bedroom, everyone."

The group trouped down the hallway, the sexual tension palpable.

"Bill, Max, sit on the floor with your backs to the bed. Close enough together that the women's legs will touch as they straddle your faces." Everyone moved to comply, Max following the lead of the others.

"Now lick their clits," Jack directed as he admired the view. The women's upturned asses and swinging breasts presented an unforgettable sight, and Jack tried to burn the image into his memory. The women moaned as the tongues of their respective husbands made contact and Jack stepped forward, positioning himself behind Debbie.

He traced the thick head of his cock through her meaty lips and she groaned in response. Sufficiently lubricated, he pushed into her slowly. He could feel Bill's tongue graze the underside of his shaft occasionally, and Jack's balls eventually came to rest on Bill's chin.

He withdrew until only the crown of his cock was held in place by Debbie's nether lips and pushed in again, settling into a nice rhythm that lightly tapped his balls against Bill's chin. He could tell that he was beginning to leak precum, and withdrew himself completely before resting the head of his cock on Bill's chin.

"Ready to taste your wife on my cock Bill?" Jack questioned.

Bill's mouth shifted and opened allowing Jack the opening he needed to force his helmet through the man's lips. He felt his slipper shaft slide along Bill's exploring tongue. For her part, Debbie ground her ass back against his stomach, and Jack leaned forward to palm her tits.

Jack pulled away from Bill and sank his cock into the man's wife again. He began thrusting with purpose, determined to make the shapely brunette cum. It didn't take long: between Bill's apparently talented tongue and Jack's insistent pounding she clenched, and clenched hard, releasing a torrent of juices all over her husband's face as she screamed through her release.

"God that is so hot how you make her cum like that," Cindy moaned from Debbie's immediate left.

"Ladies," Jack began, "should we let Max taste Debbie's cum off my cock?"

"Hell no!" the women replied in unison.

"I don't want that pervy bastard knowing what I taste like!" exclaimed Debbie.

"There's no way in hell I'd let him taste another woman until he learns how to make me cum," declared Cindy.

Max had paused in his licking of his wife's vagina to flush with embarrassment.

"Sorry Max," Jack said. "It looks like you're the only one that won't be able to taste Debbie. Cindy, lick my cock clean."

Debbie's cum was plastered to Jack's cock and Cindy shifted, allowing Max a fantastic view of her pink tongue licking the dollops of Debbie's cream off Jack's rod. She moaned, and Jack could feel the noise in his member as she engulfed him.

Max's brow was covered in a sheen of sweat and he looked to be in distress. "Need some release there buddy?" Jack asked casually.

"Please," gasped Max.

"You know Max, Bill has only been allowed to cum while Jack's dick is in his mouth. I think you should have to do the same." Cindy's words were firm, hard in the air of the room, and Jack could feel her breath on his dick. "But I really want you to taste me on his cock while you jerk your tiny pecker. Jack, would you please put your beautiful cock in me before my husband sucks it?"

Jack liked where her mind was at, and apparently Max did as well. Max moaned as Jack replied, "Since you asked so nicely, I'll be happy to stretch that tight married pussy like your husband can't. Get your mouth back on her clit Max."

Max obeyed after Cindy had resumed her position above him. Jack stepped up to Cindy's exposed backside and slid his cock through her moist lips, lubing himself. He pushed into her, watching her small lips part to accept his throbbing member. His hands gripped her ample ass hard, fingers digging into Cindy's flesh as they moaned simultaneously.

He found a steady rhythm of deep long strokes that bounced his balls off Max's chin. Jack directed his words to Max below him, "Lick my balls you tiny-dicked cuck. Lick my balls while I fuck your wife."

Jack felt Max's tongue bathing his heavy sack almost instantly. Jack drug his heavy testicles across Max's waiting tongue before withdrawing himself completely from the man's willing wife.

"Your turn. Rub that little nub of yours for all of us. Cum while you taste your wife on my cock." Jack's voice was quiet, but insistent and he rubbed Cindy's juices all over Max's face with his shaft. Jack pushed the head of his painfully hard cock between Max's lips and watched as the first few inches disappeared into the man's mouth.

Max's breathing was erratic, his hand rubbing at his crotch furiously and he quickly began to moan. Jack watched him convulse as he released his seed all over his own hand.

"Now clean it up," Cindy demanded, before clarifying, "Eat it."

Max flushed, but raised his hand to his lips after Jack had removed his member and ate his own semen in front of the group.

"You're going to have so much cum in your stomach that you won't be hungry for dinner Max," Jack commented. "Get your tongue back on her clit while I make her cum on my fat cock Max," Jack directed, and slid once more into the buxom blonde's bald snatch.

Jack resumed his long, deep strokes initially, wanting to put Cindy over the edge. He sawed in and out of her, reaching around to grasp her swinging tits with both hands. He gripped them tightly, feeling the hard nubs of her nipples against his palms. He could feel her vaginal muscles beginning to clench at his invading member and released her breasts.

His hands moved back to her ass and he picked up his tempo. He slapped each ass cheek hard and she shrieked in response, her hips bucking against him.

"That's it. Fuck my fat cock that your husband just sucked. I'm going to make you cum and then I'm going to cum in your husband's mouth and all over his face," Jack panted. "Cum for me now Cindy, cum on my cock and all over your husband's face."

Jack punctuated his words with another slap on her big ass. Cindy came moments later, violently, loudly. Jack's own climax followed immediately, and he pulled out of her as her legs buckled and she fell forward onto the bed.

Jack pumped his cock, the first rope of cum drenching Cindy's puckered asshole and gaping pussy before he directed it down at her husband. Jack let two more spurts erupt onto Max's face before shoving his pulsing member into Max's mouth. He could feel Max's tongue swirl around the crown of his cock as his release subsided.

Jack stepped back, pivoted, and collapsed on the bed between the two women. Debbie was on her back, legs splayed with Bill's head buried between them. Her hand lazily caressed a nipple as she smiled languidly at him.

Cindy rolled over and began to scoop Jack's semen from Max's face, alternately feeding it to her husband and licking her finger clean herself.

Jack's erection had flagged, but he hadn't gone completely soft. Debbie had noticed this and leaned forward, taking him in her mouth, cleaning him thoroughly. Jack's hand sought out her breasts, playing with them as he caught his breath.

"OK, I'm going to eat now," he said, easing Debbie off. "You'll both have the chance to reclaim your wives later, but not now. Let's go," he said, standing.

The group stood as well, and followed him out of the bedroom.

12