New Jack Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to fuck you 'til you cum, just like I do to your wife," Jack whispered hoarsely as he began to piston in and out of Max. He had no desire to touch Max with his hands, instead opting to reach over and grope Allison's thrusting cheeks.

Allison's face was alight with desire, strands of her straight red hair beginning to plaster themselves to the sheen covering her forehead and neck. His fingers sought out her crinkled star and he toyed with it as he continued to thrust into his half of the couple. Allison moaned from the stimulation, her breathing ragged with the effort.

Cindy's vocalizations were increasing in intensity and pitch, tell-tale signs that her orgasm was approaching. Jack could see her fingers dancing on her clit as the silicone phallus violated her ass. Max's hand that wasn't holding his wife's had resumed its frantic activity, and his moans matched his wife's escalations.

"Is this what you wanted you little faggot?" Jack demanded of Max.

"Yes, fuck, God yes," Max gasped. "Fuck, fuck, I'm cumming!" he exclaimed and released his tiny member to grip the bed, bracing himself against Jack's thrusts.

Allison's eyes widened as she watched Max release dribble onto the floor but was brought back by Cindy's squeals of "Cumming!"

The couple collapsed forward onto the bed almost simultaneously, leaving their sodomizers' cocks swinging free. Allison leaned over and kissed Jack deeply, pulling his hand to her breast and pressing it firmly into her soft flesh.

"That was so fucking hot," she breathed as they separated.

"Now for round two," Jack said with a slightly sadistic grin. "Max, Cindy, grab the wipes and clean us up."

The couple roused themselves and began to thoroughly clean their respective violators as Debbie pushed herself up and into a sitting position. "Bill has me really close, but I don't want to cum this way," she said, pushing her husband away from her. "Would you like us the same way?"

"Yep," Jack replied, glancing at Allison who nodded eagerly. "Except I'm already hard, so Bill is going to put my cock into your ass Debbie."

Bill moaned, his hand partially hidden beneath his skirt, pulling vigorously on his member. Debbie shimmied to the edge of the bed and assumed the position, Bill at her side.

Max and Cindy had finished cleaning them with wipes and proved their confidence by taking each hard member into their mouths for a quick suck. Jack and Allison stepped away and over to the other couple while Max and Cindy reclined on the bed.

"Lick me Max," Cindy said softly, "I want your tongue on my pussy while I watch." Jack was pleased to see Cindy assert herself and winked at her as Max slid to the floor between her legs.

Jack passed the lube to Bill, who covered Jack's rod liberally, massaging its length before squirting more onto his wife's light brown star and massaging it in with a finger. His slippery fingers wrapped around Jack's throbbing cock and began to pull it forward as he pressed it against his wife's asshole.

"Oh Bill," Debbie moaned, "this is as close as you'll ever get to fucking me with a big cock. You better enjoy this."

Bill gulped as he continued to watch Jack's cock disappear into his pretty wife's tight hole, finally removing his hand as Jack sheathed himself fully.

"Do you wish that you could switch places with your wife?" Jack hissed at Bill.

"Yes," Bill whispered as Debbie moaned loudly. Jack felt her fingers brush his heavy sack as she began to frig her clit. Jack was rougher, faster with Debbie than he had been with Cindy. His hands dug into the supple cheeks of her ass as his rhythm grew faster, his thrusts almost causing Debbie to collapse as she howled in pleasure and pain.

After a few quick swats of his hand, Jack withdrew from Debbie, indicating that Allison should take over. Allison stepped forward and immediately buried herself to the hilt, Debbie shrieking with the new violation, bucking back against Allison's now pounding hips.

Jack pushed Bill forward by the shoulders, causing him to bend over, hip to hip with his wife. Jack flipped the pink skirt up, exposing Bill's rather shapely, hairless ass. It's a hell of a lot more appealing than Max's, Jack reflected as he dropped lube onto Bill's virgin hole. He lubed his cock liberally, anticipating Bill's tightness before Allison caught his eye. She was gazing at the two men with rapt attention, even as she fucked another woman in the ass. Jack grinned at her and shrugged, grabbing his cock and pushing it into Bill.

Bill shrieked as Jack's cock entered him. "Fuck! Fuck yeah! Fuck my sissy ass!" Jack continued to push his cock into the man as Bill wailed on. "God I've wanted this. Use me, make me cum with your cock in my ass!"

Jack had just finally managed to get his entire length into Bill when the latter began grinding his hips back into Jack, effectively fucking himself on Jack's prick. Jack sensed the women pause next to him, watching the homoerotic display as Bill seemed to come out of his shell.

"Fuck me now!" Bill gasped. "Do it, I need it."

Jack obliged, grasping the miniskirt and hairless cheeks before him and thrusting hard, fast, with no regard for Bill's comfort. Bill became incoherent, babbling as Jack pounded him. Within minutes Bill began to wail, both of his hands gripping the sheets in front of him, Debbie's bronzed fingers closed over his own. "I'm cumming, holy fuck, I'm cumming!"

Allison, Debbie, and Cindy watched as Bill's swinging penis began to drip and leak semen onto the floor as Bill howled and bucked back against Jack's hips. His release complete, he collapsed slowly forward onto the bed, minidress doing little to cover him.

Jack thought Bill was in no condition to clean him, so he grabbed the wipes himself and began the necessary task, finishing quickly.

Debbie had begun to rock back against Allison, the latter reclaiming her senses and resuming her smooth, even strokes.

Cindy was moaning quietly as Max continued to lap noisily between her legs, a dreamy look on her face as one of her pale hands played in his short reddish-brown hair.

Jack glanced at the two women, one eyebrow cocked in question and then down at his angry-looking erection. "Your ass," he said to Allison before shifting his gaze to Debbie, "or your pussy?"

"My pussy," gasped Debbie quickly. "Please, I need it."

Jack glanced at Allison, who shrugged, a motion that caused her pale, firm breasts to jiggle delightfully. "You asked for it," he said, crawling onto the bed and laying down on his back. "Saddle up."

Allison withdrew, allowing Debbie to shift and swing a leg over Jack's hips. Debbie reached back, directing his throbbing erection upwards before slowly sinking it into her hot, wet tunnel. Her breasts swung lazily in his face, the large, almost seamless areolas entrancing him.

"Oh fuck," Jack murmured, "I love how tight you are, how wet you get for me."

Debbie smiled down at him, "For you, I'm always wet. Anytime, anywhere, anyway you want."

She kissed him as Jack felt Allison moving onto the bed behind Debbie, positioning herself. Debbie groaned into Jack's mouth as Allison pushed her ersatz cock into Debbie's ass again and Jack could feel the hard rod against his through the thin membrane that separated them.

Allison leaned down against Debbie and Jack broke his kiss with the latter to trade one with the busty red-headed ass-fucker as he felt her thrust into the buxom brunette. "God you're hot," Allison gasped to Jack as she raised herself back up. "This is hot, all of it. I had no idea this was even possible," and she punctuated her words with a hard slap on Debbie's ass.

Jack grinned at her as he pulled Debbie's face into the crook of his neck. Her breath came in gasps, her lips lightly grazing his skin, her moans hot on his throat. He and Allison worked their way into a rhythm, one withdrawing as the other plunged into the wife-turned-sex-toy that was sandwiched between them. Debbie did her best to hold still, her face in Jack's neck, her nipples digging into his chest as Jack and Allison began to thrust more insistently.

Jack watched Allison's eyes begin to close, a look of concentration stealing over her face as her movements became more erratic. Apparently, the other end of the toy was hitting its target and Allison's lips parted as her gasps became more forceful.

Debbie had begun to squeal, and Jack felt her teeth nip at this nape of his neck. "Please let me cum, please," she gulped.

Jack reached back and slapped her ass. "Cum for us you dirty slut. Cum on two cocks that aren't your husband's." Jack heard a sharp intake of breath and glanced over to find Bill's face a mask of jealousy and lust. "Fuck my cock while your husband watches, fuck my cock that just fucked his ass and made him cum."

Jack's words put Debbie over the top and she howled through her climax, shaking as she released a copious amount of fluid over his hips.

Debbie's orgasm seemed to trigger Allison's, though hers was not as noticeable. Allison froze, her toy fully seated in Debbie's ass, and Jack watched the muscles in her neck tighten as she shook with the intensity of the experience. She pulled out and fell back onto the bed next to Jack, her eyes closed and breathing ragged.

Jack felt his balls beginning to boil as he continued to pump up into Debbie. His hands now gripped her ass, pulling her cheeks apart as he fucked her from below. "Bill, get down there. I'm going to cum in your mouth."

Bill scrambled to get into position, only just arriving as Jack said, "Now!" Bill wasn't quite quick enough, and the first rope of cum splattered Bill's face and Debbie's now vacant lips. His mouth quickly descended over Jack's cock though, and Jack could feel Bill's tongue coaxing rope after rope of cum from his balls.

"Do you like that Bill? Tasting your wife's cum on my cock? Having your mouth full of my cock as it explodes?" Jack questioned hoarsely from the bed, his cock finally beginning to soften. He could feel Bill swallow as Bill's tongue continued to caress the head of his dick.

Debbie's mouth latched onto his, interrupting his abuse of her husband, "God I love it when you talk to him like that."

Jack pushed her shoulder roughly, making her move down to where her husband was licking his deflating member. "You need to clean me too," he growled and enjoyed the view of husband and wife hungrily licking and sucking his dangling package.

Allison leaned over and kissed him. "Are you sure you haven't been doing this for years? You're awfully good at this."

Jack grinned. "Nope, just started this week. I just happen to know what I like, but I am glad that you approve."

"As a woman who just finalized a divorce, if you had asked me a few days ago what I thought I'd be doing today, I wouldn't have guessed this," Allison gestured around the room, "in a million years."

"Any regrets? Complaints? Requests" Jack asked her as seriously as he could, given that his balls were in Bill's mouth and Debbie was rubbing his cock on her lips.

"No regrets or complaints, other than I'm not betting you anything ever again," she replied with a twinkle in her eyes. "No requests right now though. Just keep inviting me."

Jack laid back and sighed. His work week began the next day and he idly wondered how the change in his schedule would impact this lovely arrangement he had going.

Please feel free to leave a note about your favorite parts or what you'd like to see next!

12