New Job New Me

Story Info
A new job lets me discover a new me with the pub landlord.
2.4k words
4.22
20.9k
19
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrapped my arms round my waist and stomped my feet trying to keep warm as I waited to get into the Crown and Lion. I was dressed in a baggy jumper and loose jeans underneath a warm duffel coat but it was doing little to keep the cold off. The Crown and Lion wasn't the trendy "in place". It was what you would call an old man's pub. It had used to be my Dad's local before he had left four years ago when I was only fourteen. Even then my Dad would have been one of the more youthful customers.

"Morning love," Les called as he pushed past me and stuck the old rusty key into the front door. He moved inside and turned and held the door open for me. I was only 5'3" in my trainers and a good bit smaller than him, so ducking under his arm wasn't a problem. It was, however, more of an issue squeezing between his large belly and the door frame. His belly pushed against my chest as I managed to get into the pub.

"In you come love," he said a large smile across his face.

The pub was nice and warm and I began unbuttoning my jacket and removing my gloves.

"Thanks for the job," I said.

"It's a weeks trial," he corrected "You wont let me down will you, its just us two tonight."

My long brown ponytail brushing my neck as I shook my head.

He stared for a minute looking me up and down before finally nodding and moving behind the bar. He spent the next hour showing me how to work the till and where everything was kept. I was determined to do well, it was my first job since leaving school last May.

He stood behind me as I poured another pint of foam from the pump. I emptied it and went to try again feeling useless.

"Don't worry it can be hard for a little girl to pick up," he laughed.

"Try it like this," he said as he moved close enough for me to feel his belly push into my back. There was an overwhelming smell of sweat and stale beer from him which reminded me of my Dad. His arms wrapped round me as his large sweaty hand held my hand on the pump and his other on my wrist holding the pint glass at an angle. I let him guide me as he poured the pint. It actually felt nice and safe feeling small in his embrace.

"There you go sweetie, much better," he said as the glass filled with beer. He moved closer as the pint filled and as he did I felt his groin push against my firm bottom.

I looked over my shoulder at him more surprised than anything and saw him staring at my breasts. I had not been expecting that from a man old enough to be my granddad.

He moved away quickly before giving me a serious look.

"Another thing, if you want to earn some decent tips, you are going to need to show a bit more cleavage. With a set of tits like that you should be showing them off."

I was aware he was openly staring at my breasts. Instinctively my arms moved round to cover my 32E chest and I looked down embarrassed.

"Look love if you are embarrassed about guys ogling you are in the wrong job!" he snapped. "I'm not employing you for your brains. I need a nice pair of tits to talk nice to the customers. If you're not grown up enough for it then there's the door because I'm afraid getting stared at and the occasional grope are part of the job."

"No no," I quickly replied dropping my arms to my side. "Its just I'm not used to the attention." He stared at me and I felt I needed to explain to break the silence.

"There is far prettier girls you could get them me," I continued. it was true I'm not that pretty, I've never been the popular one at school, I was a nerd who spent most of my time studying. While my figure was pretty good I was what you would call a late developer.

He moved towards me and put one of his large arms round me. "Nonsense love, you just need to tart yourself up a bit and you would be a knockout."

"You think," I asked nervously.

"Trust Les, a bit of makeup, some sexier clothes and don't act so serious and you will be fighting us guys off," he laughed.

"So just act like a bimbo," I replied jokingly.

"Exactly," he replied.

I just nodded dumbly.

"Right I will see you at 7pm."

Picking up my bag and coat and headed for the door. I struggled to pull back the heavy pub door and turned and smiled at Les as I finally managed to pull it open.

As I left I looked down at my buzzing phone. Ian. I hit reject and put the phone back into my pocket. Ian was literally the boy next door. He was my first and only boyfriend. We grew up together. He was kind sweet respectful, everything a girl could hope for. In bed he really focused on me and we would never make love without him going down on me at least once. It was just it all felt a bit safe and boring. I had found myself watching porn more and more. I wanted something more.

This morning certainly had not been boring. I didn't know how to feel after this morning's training. I know I should have been in offended and told him where to stick his job but...

"I needed the money," I told myself. I knew that wasn't the real reason though. It was nice to get some male attention; to be wanted. Some real passion and lust. Les was old dirty and thought women were for only for one thing but for some reason that didn't bother me. After the last few years "dirty" sounded good. The idea that a proper experienced man like Les wanting me for my body was appealing. Also when he pushed into me he felt really big. Bigger than Ian certainly. I bit my lower lip embarrassed at finding myself turned on.

Not that I would do anything about it but as a fantasy it was appealing. It would be nice to have a bit more attention like this morning. It wasn't like anything serious was going to happen. It was just some harmless fun I told myself. If I turned up like some bimbo then I bet Les would be over the moon. It would be some way of thanking him for the job. It would be nice to be the object of everyone's attention for once in my life and some good tips would certainly come in handy. Where was the harm and it was not like any of my friends would be turning up at the Crown.

A couple of hours later I looked at myself in the mirror. My freshly dyed blonde hair hung loose round my face. I had went heavy with the makeup especially the eyeliner. I wore a white peasant top which was loose enough to show plenty of my black bra and even more of my breasts when I leant forward. I wore my shortest black skirt which was about mid thigh but long enough to cover a pair of tan stockings. I smiled happy at the results. I looked like some dumb bimbo. I stuck to my trainers realising I would be on my feet all night. I looked forward to seeing Les' reaction.

"Bloody hell," Les greeted me as I entered the pub. The half dozen regulars looked up from their beers as I entered. I quickly made my way behind the bar embarrassed but at the same time pleased at the sleazy (and often toothless) grins I was receiving.

The regulars were actually fairly well behaved with the exception of a fair bit of staring. Les, however, was another matter. He would give me a pat on the bottom whenever I passed and took the opportunity of grinding into me when I worked the pumps.

The pub didn't get any busier but it was a Thursday night in a small town. By 10pm Les left me behind the bar to mingle with the last remaining patrons.

"Jess. Three pints love," Les called from his seat next to a couple of geriatric regulars. I tottered over trying to balance the pints.

"Thought I would see how you treat the customers," Les laughed reaching up to put a hand round my waist as I put the pints down on the table spilling a good amount in the process.

"Certainly sir," I smiled back playing along.

He gave me a pull towards him and I landed on his lap.

"Come join us," he laughed.

I was a bit shocked by decided to go with it. I arranged my position on his lap which was met with a low groan from Les and a growing lump right underneath my bottom.

"What do you think lads," he laughed his left hand moving up to grasp my breast. "Certainly brings a thing or two to the pub, doesn't she."

It brought a round a raucous laughter from his two companions.

I got up quickly, tuned and stared at his groin "I certainly seem to have brought some life to the place"

I quickly walked back to the bar shocked at myself and even more so by the wetness I felt between my legs.

Les and the guys were laughing further and occasionally pointing in my direction. I guessed I was the subject of their lustful banter and was glad to be out of earshot. I hoped I could get home sharp after the events of today I needed my vibrator. The two companions eventually shook Les' hand and gave me a wicked grin as they shuffled out. Les followed them and bolted the bar door before coming to join me behind the bar. I kicked off my trainers which were beginning to hurt after the evening shift and continued to tidy up. I felt Les' breath on my shoulder as I wiped down the bar.

"How are you doing princess," he asked his hand coming to the small of my back.

"It was quiet tonight and I still made £30 in tips," I laughed aware of his hand slowly moving down over my bottom before giving my arse a squeeze.

"How did you think I did." I asked surprised at how eager I was for a bit of praise from him.

"Pretty well, love," he replied.

"Enough of a bimbo," I giggled.

His hand moved further down to my leg.

"Lets see. Nice face," he smiled as his hand slipped down to my legs. "Top really shows off your great tits and...,"I smiled at the compliment but jolted more upright in shock as I felt his hand move back up my skirt. I didn't say a word as I watched him staring at me as his hand went past my stockings to the soft flesh at the top of my leg.

"Stockings, very nice indeed," he smiled showing a row of yellowed teeth. His hand continued to my gusset which was soaking by now.

"What have we here," he sneered. "I think we have a right little bimbo slut." His pudgy fingers continued to force their way past my knicker elastic and against my slit. I gasped in shock. I shouldn't be letting him do this but I was too turned on to stop him. He chubby fingers wormed their way into me. I let out a low gasp as he started to finger me.

He gave my knickers a yank to the side as he moved behind me. His hand forcefully bent me over the bar. I heard the sound of a zip followed by the cold air on my bottom as my skirt was lifted. I felt something warm brush my bottom and against my slit. His hands roughly grabbed me at the waist pushing me further up so he could get me at the right height. I was on my tiptoes and grabbed onto the far end of the bar to get as high as possible, I needed him inside me. His cock was now rubbing against my entrance. I let out a loud groan as it suddenly pushed forward and past my muscles into my warm entrance. I didn't get a chance to get my breath as he pushed forward again his cock forcing itself deeper inside of me. At the third push I felt his hairy groin against my bottom. He felt so large inside me. His hand held tightly to my hips as he pulled back before slamming himself all the way in. I let out a cry. It didn't seem to bother him as he pulled slowly back again before thrusting in hard. He began to build up a pace of thrusting into me. His left hand left my hip and I felt it squeeze between me and the bar and slide up my loose top and roughly gab my breast. His fingers found and squeezed my nipple and he continued to bang me. My hips and knees getting slammed into the hard wooden bar with each thrust.

His right hand moved off my hip. I let out a yelp as his hand landed on my bottom with a loud clap.

"Whose slut are you," he demanded.

"Yours," I gasped.

"Say it," he replied with another slap to my arse.

"Im Les' slut," I called out.

My reply was greeted with another slap.

I held onto the far edge of the bar as he continued to use me getting faster an faster. My breathing was getting faster. Finally he pulled back and slammed into me with a huge thrust before collapsing on top of me. His weight pushed me into the wooden bar as I felt him explode inside of me.

"Take that you little whore," he moaned into my ear, his breathing heavy.

He pulled roughly out of my tender pussy. I stayed where I was catching my breath. I could feel his thick cum begin to slide out of me.

"Same time tomorrow, love," he asked as he waddled through to the back room. As I adjusted my knickers and skirt I wasn't sure if he was talking about work or sex. For the first time in my life I felt as if I had been properly fucked.