New Kid on the Block

Story Info
New worker gets tied up and toyed with
6.6k words
4.41
56.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It’s difficult being the new guy in the office really. I mean, you may know your profession properly and be comfortable with what to do but you just don’t know the environment, the pecking order, who’s who and why. That’s how my first day at the new office was.

To get me over this I had Bill. Bill was going to be sort of a colleague of mine and sort of a boss. He was a nice enough bloke, about twice my age I would guess and had been with the company for some time, so I was grateful for his guidance. It was a small office, around 25 people in an open plan area but with some sections separated for some level of privacy and a handful of offices around the way for the directors. Because of this everyone knew everyone and there were the usual cliques, those running down the managers and spreading the rumours, those who were victims of the rumours, those who were just in it until retirement and those of us, like me, who just liked to get our heads down and do the job.

My job, in this case, was the network, the computers, in fact, anything that was plugged in. I was the IT department. That meant that eventually I was going to know everyone, usually when they had a problem.

The first time I saw her I was shocked; she was absolutely stunning. She was the Personal Assistant to the CEO, so probably the most important person to get along with. In a twist of fate the first thing I saw of her was her backside, held tightly in a short suit skirt bending over to put some files in the bottom drawer of the filing cabinet behind her. It was a gorgeous backside, with a pair of slender shapely legs beneath it and to top it all she was wearing what must have been 5” patent black stiletto shoes. I was conscious that I was staring at her backside just as she turned slightly to look up at us. “Karl, this is Kelly. Kelly, this is Karl. Karl’s taking over from David to look after the IT.” Bill said by way of introduction.

I was glad that Bill spoke out when he did because that broke the moment for me. Kelly stood up and this time offered me a frontal view of her. I was trying to make a good impression so I had to fight every impulse that was drawing my eyes down and kept them locked on those beautiful jade green eyes. “Hi, how are you doing?” I asked, offering my hand.

She looked down to my hand for an instant and that was my chance to look down and scan her body. One glimpse was enough to make me decide that she was not hired for the number of words that she could type per minute, which for me would be good as it would mean that I would have to visit her every five minutes to fix something simple. This job was looking up already.

Let me explain. I’ve already painted a picture of her behind and legs, let me paint a picture of her full stance. She was about 5’10” with the heels on so I was just about eye to eye with her. She had an amazing figure and wore clothing the emphasised it, from the short tight skirt, to the large O necked Lycra T-Shirt thing that barely hid the ample and obviously enhanced breasts, to the suit jacket that made emphasised her slim figure. Her hair was long, all the way down her back to her backside and red, the pale straw red that I love so much. I was in love at first site with this siren. No, that’s wrong; I was in lust at first site.

She took my hand and smiled, looking back up at me and I’m pleased to say that I’d got my view completed before she noticed. “Hi there Karl.”

That was the start of the introduction. I talked about the network and what I was there for and was surprised just how much she knew about the IT systems. In fact, it appeared that I was wrong to judge her just by her looks. Talking to her for that short time I realised that she was smart, friendly and professional.

When we walked away I was surprised when Bill pulled me into one of the meeting rooms. “Karl, I’ve got a warning for you.” He said.

“A warning? Okay, what is it?” I asked.

“Don’t.”

“Don’t?”

“Don’t.” he repeated. “She’s trouble, don’t make any move on her.”

I was surprised and somewhat curious about this now. “Why, is she banging the boss or something?”

“No.” he said as he looked around. He saw her walking down the corridor past the meeting room we were in and for a moment I thought I saw something akin to fear in him. “Just… don’t.” he said as he turned and made for the door.

I was right about her being knowledgeable about IT and her job, which in turn meant that I never ended up having to do anything for her, much to my annoyance. I’d catch glimpses of her around the office, always stunningly attractive and when she caught a glimpse of me she would smile at me.

I have to admit that she did appear in my fantasies every night. Night after night I would end up masturbating to mental images of her lips around my cock, those jade eyes looking up into mine as she knelt between my knees and sucked me off.

Little did I know that my fantasies were about to be driven into overtime. It was about two weeks later that I was to get that surprise. It was Friday and that meant dress down day. This Friday she came into the office wearing a knee length black leather skirt, a t-shirt that exposed her midriff (and I’m sure that I caught a belly button piercing under it) and a pair of black leather fuck-me boots. She must have known the effect that she had on the men in the office, but then again I noticed that most of the men tried their best to stay away from her.

Around 10 I decided to pop into the small kitchen area that we had to make a cuppa. Well, that was my excuse and had nothing to do with the fact that I had seen her go in there a couple of minutes before.

There was another woman in the office that was really attractive; slightly shorter, short raven hair, nice body but definitely number two to Kelly. Her name was Melanie, or Mel as everyone knew her and I generally found her to be too flaky to want to get to know better. As I entered the kitchen I saw Kelly and Mel in an embrace, kissing slowly. I froze, looking at them like a rabbit caught in the beams of an oncoming car. I was aware I was staring straight at them, getting harder with every second, every caress, and every click of mouths separating. Suddenly Kelly opened her eyes, looking straight at me and I realised I was caught, but even then I could not look away. Kelly didn’t look away either, instead she drew her hand up and cupped Mel’s breast, squeezing it and caressing the nipple beneath the material of her top with a perfectly manicured nail. I must have stayed like that for seconds before my brain caught up with me and I stepped backwards out of the kitchen.

For the rest of the day I could not concentrate. The image of Kelly and Mel in the kitchen kissing and caressing like that invaded every thought I had. Every time I looked over at the kitchen, every time I caught a glimpse of Kelly or Mel that picture returned, along with a painfully stiff hard on. That lunch I had to spend in the loos masturbating and I definitely needed a new set of sheets on the bed after that weekend. That explained Bill’s warning, she was a lesbian, he was warning me off her.

The office party was held a few weeks after the kitchen incident. Kelly never confronted me over what happened in the kitchen which surprised me, in fact she appeared to be avoiding me somewhat.

The office party was themed, American South class was what was on the invite so mostly it was men in white suits with white Stetsons and women in white period dresses. Kelly, surprise surprise, had some white bustier type arrangement going on which prominently displayed her ample chest and narrow hips.

The food was not particularly good but the drink was free, so people were getting rather merry rather quickly, including me. I’d decided that I was going to talk to Kelly about what I had seen in the kitchen in case she felt concerned about what I thought of it and after a couple of hours I’d managed to draw up enough Dutch courage to see her. I chose my time, waiting for her to be alone for a short time before sidling up to her with a glass in my hand.

“Champagne?”

She turned around and looked at me, then the glass. “Thanks.” She said, taking the glass from me. “So, how are you finding the job?”

“It’s nice, varied, nice people to work with. I’d say I’m enjoying myself. Enjoying the party?”

“It’s…. okay.”

“Okay?”

“Well, no one seems to want to dance with me.” She said. “Someone’s been putting around rumours about me or something.”

“Oh, well, in that case, would you care to dance?” I asked, jumping at the opportunity.

Her face brightened up as she smiled at me. “Why thank you kind sir, I’d be honoured.” She said in a faux Texan accent.

So we want over to the dance floor and danced a little. I have to admit I’m not much of a dancer so I mostly milled around while she moved around me. Then a waltz started and she pressed in close to me, took my hand and started walking me around the dance floor in a three step. Her body pressing against mine was enough to start me off again and I could feel a rising in my trousers but hoped that she couldn’t.

Eventually the waltz ended and I managed to pull her away from the dance floor and over to a table where we could talk a little while hiding my embarrassment. “Look, Kelly, I just wanted to say, um. About the incident in the kitchen…”

“Yes?”

“Well, um.” This had gone a lot better when I practiced it in the mirror. “I just wanted to say…”

“… you enjoyed it?”

“No. Well, no, not like that. I mean…”

“You mean you don’t like women kissing?”

“No, that’s not what I mean. I’m, er, this is all coming out wrong.”

“So a little bi-sexuality doesn’t bother you then?”

“Bi-sexuality?”

“Yes.”

“Well, no, it doesn’t bother me at all.” She wasn’t a lesbian, she was bi-sexual. Oh this was going to be bad for my bed sheets.

“Good. So, what else doesn’t bother you?” she said, looking straight into my eyes again. I could see some mischief in that look, punctuated by her delicately taking the straw of her drink between her lips and sucking strongly on it.

In the back of my head there was Bill’s warning but then there was her apparent upset about rumours about her being spread, a hard on that was threatening to rip my trousers in two and enough alcohol in me to make me overcome my trepidation.

“Well, quite a few things don’t bother me actually.”

“Good. I like a man who’s willing to experiment. Tell me, and don’t hold back. Just tell me what it is that you enjoy.” The look I was getting now was less playful and more serious.

“Well, I like to start with some teasing. A little oral maybe.”

“Spit or swallow?”

“Well, it’s rude to spit.” I said, a little taken aback with her abruptness.

“Good.”

‘Good?’ I thought, ‘Good response’ “Okay, caressing, forep….”

“You’re losing me here, I want facts.” She said, interrupting me.

I decided to take a risk “Okay, bondage, restraint rather than pain.” She smiled again and I took that to be a good sign. “Toys, masturbation, shaving, um, video, um…” more smiling, I must be on the right track now. Trouble was, I was flagging, what else was there? “Leather, PVC, handcuffs….”

“Okay, they’re not acts, they’re items of apparel.”

“Right, in that case, I can’t think of anything else specific but I’m open minded.” I said, hoping that it was enough.

“What about anal?” she said.

I’d forgotten that. I’d never tried it before. “I’m curious but never tried it.”

“Ah, something new for you then.” She sucked on her straw provocatively. “So, are you married then?”

“No. Young, free and single.”

“Good. So, your place or mine?”

I was in. Inside I whooped for joy. “Well, my place is a typical bachelor’s pad.”

“You mean it’s a mess and you’ve not changed the sheets this month.”

“Something like that, yes.”

“Okay, my place then.” She stood up. “Well, get your coat, you’ve pulled.”

I stood up, eagerly looking forward to the rest of the weekend. As I did so I caught Bob’s eye. He was looking straight at me, shaking his head. I could see him mouth ‘Don’t do it’ but I didn’t care. I waved at him then turned and followed Kelly.

Her place was big and out of the way, obviously paid for by someone else rather than her as there was no way that she could afford it on her salary. I wanted to play it a little cool and so resisted the urge to start pawing at her as soon as we went through the door, instead I followed her into the lounge.

“Take a seat and get comfortable, I’ll be down in a minute once I’ve slipped into something a little more comfortable.” She said as she walked out of the lounge through another door. I took a look around the lounge while I impatiently waited for her to come down. I looked at her bookshelf full of books (nice mix but nothing sexual) her video collection (usual chick-flick type stuff, some action) and her magazines (cosmopolitan, woman, usual stuff really). She was taking her time and I was curious, after all a woman of such obvious sexual drive must have had some sexual paraphernalia around, surely.

I decided to try opening a couple of drawers quietly. It took a few attempts but finally I hit pay dirt, in a small drawer almost hidden under the coffee table top there were three different dildos and some handcuffs. Naturally, it was that point that she entered the room without making a noise. “Find what you were looking for?” she asked.

Changing into something more comfortable meant changing into a tight PVC cat-suit, a ½ corset and laced knee length stiletto heeled boots. Once again I had been caught and this time she was obviously going to press the point. “Yes, I have I think.” I said, hoping that I could make it look as innocent as possible.

“Well, I think we may end up using those at some point tonight.” She said, although she didn’t look too happy, more irritated than anything else.

“Look, I’m sorry, I was curious.”

“It doesn’t matter. So, are you coming upstairs to my little boudoir then?” she asked.

I didn’t need a second invitation. I indicated to her to lead the way and followed her up the stairs, watching that backside encased in tight PVC as it wiggled its way up the stairs.

Little boudoir was an understatement. It was a stereotypical bedroom of pleasure. Cupboards were open displaying all sorts of different things, some for men, some for women, some for both. She sat down on a high backed chair. “First, take off your clothes.” She commanded.

Again, I didn’t need a second reminder. I took off my clothes while she watched, throwing them into a small heap beside me. Finally I was standing there, naked in front of her. I felt a little shy but didn’t want to show it so I stood with my arms loosely in front of me, offering me a little cover.

“Stand to attention, I want to see that prick of yours.” She commanded, so I did. I felt a little odd about this, but that’s what she wanted. She waited in the chair for a moment, contemplating me, looking at my nakedness and making her decision. Then she stood up and walked over to me, stood beside me and ran her hand down my chest, over my belly and finally onto my stiff cock, grasping it loosely in her fist. “Hmm, feels hard and hot.” She purred into my ear. She slowly stroked it a few times, pulling back the foreskin to expose the head and then allowing it to roll back over again. “Right, lie on that massage table, face down.”

Again, I did as I was told. She obviously wanted to drive here and I didn’t mind as at the end of this I was going to be completely fucked. ‘Let her have her power game’ I thought to myself as I lay down on the massage table with my arms beside my sides.

She got up onto the table and sat on my backside, pressing my cock into the cushions of the table a bit more. I could feel the PVC sticking to my skin and found it to be even more of a turn on. She took my wrists in her hands and lifted my hands over my head, then slowly walked her way up my back with her backside until she was sitting on my back, pressing my chest into the cushions beneath. She started to slowly massage my shoulders, pressing down firmly and I moaned appreciatively. “Mmm, that’s nice.”

“Good.” She said, softly. She shifted slightly and I could feel her knees in my armpits. I felt her hands move to the back of my neck, then down lower, then back up again. In a flash I suddenly felt the strap on the sides and back of my neck and realised that I could no longer lift my head. She took my right wrist and pressed into it, pinning my arm down and then I started to feel more straps going on my right forearm. I started to struggle but it was too little too late. With my right forearm and neck tied to the bed like that there was nothing that I could do. The left forearm was next, then my wrists. “Now, you just take it easy now. Kelly’s going to do everything from now on.” She said softly again.

There was nothing that I could do so I lay there as she put more straps on me. She worked her way down slowly, a strap over the back of my shoulders, pinning them to the table. Another lower down, pressing my chest down, a third at my lower back and a fourth just above my buttocks. The only part that I could move now were my legs and I thought about trying to kick out, but that would have been futile.

“Now, you said that you liked a little bondage, didn’t you Karl” she asked sweetly. I thought about answering back but the truth was that I was enjoying this a bit. For a start, it meant that I didn’t have to do all the work, in fact I didn’t have to do any of it.

I felt he turn around on my back and she started to carry on with her strapping. This time her straps came from between my legs and were strapping each separately. Thighs just below the buttocks, just above the knees, just below the knees, just above the ankles, all were strapped into immobility. Then, once that was done she came off the table and made sure that all the straps were tight.

“So, are you ticklish Karl?” she asked.

I am a little ticklish, I think just about everyone is, mostly I can control it though. She stared with the exposed underside of my feet, itching them with a perfectly manicured nail. I concentrated hard, trying not to giggle, and was just able to control myself. “Hmm, not there, how about here then?” she asked, this time trying under my armpits.

Again, concentration, don’t laugh, ‘don’t let her win’ I thought to myself while she toyed with the sensitive skin under my arms. She worked her way down my sides, finders undulating like a centipede’s legs trying to get me to laugh. Eventually she caught a part that I can’t control and I flinched. She paused for a moment, concentrating on that point and I knew I was lost. I tried to struggle away from her but with the restraints I had no chance and soon I was laughing like a baby. “Stop, please, stop, I can’t breathe” I said as I could but she had no interest in stopping for me.

“You do realise that I’m in total control now, don’t you” she said as she worked her nails up and down my sides.

“Yes.” I managed to get out.

“Good.” She said, stopping instantly. “Now, as I remember it, there were a few things that you said you were into back at the party. What were they again?”

I had to think back to our conversation earlier. “Um, bondage…”

“Well, I think we’ve got that one covered. What else?”

“I didn’t mean….”

“What else?” she said, a little more forcefully now.

“Masturbation, er, PVC, toys, er, I can’t remember.”

“Let me remind you, there was bondage, toys, shaving, video, oral, masturbation and video. You also said you were open-minded as I recall it. Well, let’s see now, we have the bondage out of the way, we have the video running, I think we’ll move to shaving now.”

She’d remembered most of the list I noted but there was one thing that she missed off it that I remembered. I was rather glad of that as I didn’t fancy getting anything put up my back passage. She walked over to the bathroom, I guessed to get her shaving gear, and I tried the bonds that held me but she had tied them tight.

12