New Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was beautiful to him in that moment. Utterly herself. His penis stirred. How could he have chosen a stripper over her? He mentally berated himself a few moments longer before he rang the door bell...he rang it again...and again...obviously she didn't hear. So he stood right next to the window and said in a loud nasally voice

"M'am? M'am? Pizza M'am."

Tabby turned around, saw no one and turned back to the canvas.

"Pardon me m'am? I have here a Pizza for you"

She turned again and saw a figure at the window holding a pizza box.

"I didn't order anything" she yelled and kept painting.

"M'am, if you would just come over to the window here, we could discuss this," he said trying not to laugh at his adopted persona.

She groaned and turned around. She hated being interrupted while she was painting. She knelt down at the window

"I'm sure I didn't...hey..." Her tone softened when she saw Jeremy.

"I'm really sorry" he said sheepishly into the screen.

"Come inside." she told him, bounding over to the door.

As soon as she opened the door, he scooped her into his free arm and kissed her lovingly with the power of his apology running through his lips. She felt it in her whole body and swooned. Jeremy felt her nipples pop and burn into his chest though her shirt and his. She broke away taking the pizza box from his hand,

"don't do it again," she said, "there are no second chances."

From the stern librarian flatness of her tone, he knew that she meant it. She crouched at the coffee table over the food. She'd forgotten that she was hungry. Still standing, he moved closer to her, and stroked her back. She smiled to her self but kept her face away from him saying

"Close the door and get some napkins before this turns in to a rubbery puck."

He did what he was told then sat close to her on the floor. She sat too and they looked into each others eyes while they ate.

"I shouldn't forgive you," she said warmly with a half smile.

"No?" he asked. " No," she answered.

He was about to ask why and then he remembered why. No, she shouldn't forgive him.

"But I'm going to and it has nothing to do with this offering of luke warm mediocre pizza," she cracked a huge smile as she said it, eyes glittering. Jeremy realized that with her pretty, manicured foot was in his lap, her tits were almost falling out of her shirt, pizza grease dripping down her arm, he was happier than he'd been in years. Then she asked, "so, how many strippers did you do?" she tried to make light of it but he knew that the question was genuine.

"I-I used a condom!" he said like he was hoping to be giving the right answer at school.

"I should hope so!" she said in a rather parental manner. Her eyes were dancing but she meant business, he knew that.

He looked at the long elegant foot in his lap, perfectly painted toes, lavender polish; he cupped the heel in his hand and began to massage it.

"Mmm" she sighed, setting down her slice.

"You have very pretty feet," he whispered to her.

"Hmmm, genetic defect..." She answered, her voice languid , sultry.

He picked up the pretty pied, placed it upon his pursed lips. Even her foot smelled clean and kind of flowery. He cautiously slipped out his tongue and licked the bottom of her big toe. She giggled, and laid back.

"That's a new one," she said.

He looked at her quizzically.

"No one's done that to me before," she answered.

He wondered why because her tapered toes were so neat and pretty, her long, narrow foot and high arch so elegant. He didn't always have a thing for feet, but her feet...! He licked the big toe fully this time and then proceeded to suck it while he massaged arch with his thumbs.

"MMM! that's nice, J! Is that what a blow job feels like?" she asked.

He didn't 't know but he decided to treat that toe just the way he was going to want her to treat his dick later. he drew the toe slowing in and out of his mouth with dense suction swirling hi tongue around it. She swooned and sighed a little, she knew feet were sensitive, but she had no idea that it would possibly feel this good to get your toe sucked! He then released her toe and ran his rough tongue the entire length of her foot, heel to toe, paying special attention to that high arch of hers. She moaned again, this felt so great! He took each of the secondary toes in his mouth in turn and relished the same treatment upon them.

He could see into her tiny sorts - she had on nothing underneath and she was defiantly moistening with her enjoyment of this new activity. He watched her back arch and chest heave, She was starting un button her shorts. As he let her leg down he told her to pull the shorts off before her got to the other one. In silent compliance, she scooted off her shorts and raised her other pretty foot to his face, teasing his lips with the tip oh her toe as she lay back on her elbows to watch him work.

Now he had a full view of the prettiest puss he'd ever seen, glistening, open and engorged. He nibbled at the toe on his lips teasingly, thrilled at her eager enjoyment, rubbed his hands up and down the shapely leg extended before him. What was he doing with strippers last night!? This is so much better! Their eyes met and he sucked the big toe into his mouth and began his work.

She lay back entirely cooing and moaning, then her hands slid toward her pleasure center, one stoked her clit and the other lightly pried her labia, she spread her petals open for him to see and she slipped a finger into herself and let out a loud indescribable sound. He let the toe pop out of his mouth to say

"Yes baby show me how you do you" in a low, sexy tone he'd forgotten he had.

His dick was crazy hard now, but he wanted of finish the foot so he licked the heel to toe, a little more roughly than he did the other and she cried out moving her hands faster upon herself. He could see she was going to cum soon as he slurped up the third toe. Her back was arched, wetness leaked out of her puss on to the carpet and she was gasping for air jabbing two fingers now into her hungry cooch.

Jeremy finished the baby toe, held both of her legs up, wide open and told her to remove her fingers. Reluctantly, she did. He gasped at the gorgeousness before him, marveled at the sight, open wet pink MM! He lunged forward and plunge his face into it. Flicking her clit with his nose, licking and eaten that pussy like he would die without it. She was cumming now for sure, gushing torrents of girl jiz onto his tongue he lapped it up hungry for more. Her cries were loud, body contractions strong. She rocked and writhed and cried and gushed and gushed and gushed. He reached inside her, fingering her gspot creating more love liquid for him to consume. He could fall in love with this girl he could fall in love with this girl he could fall in love with this girl NO!

He stopped. suddenly. At first she didn't know what was happening. She put her hands back inside her pussy to get more. She called for more. He stood there watching her, his dick about to explode in his pants. Then she whimpered,

"Fuck me please, Jeremy, please fuck me oh god please J, fuck me, I need it of baby, you got me so hot I need it so bad please J fuck me oh god!"

She came again and again. He could tell that this was only a warm up for her. Oh god, he thought. She's wonderful and hot, and gorgeous, and nice and cumming a thousand times right here, in front of him begging for his dick. Oh God oh god oh god!

While he stood there in a panic Tabby had risen to her knees, opened his pants and was pulling out his ravenous cock. OH God OH GOD OH GOD he thought. He was in a panic now as her warm soft mouth closed around him. He swooned, almost fell over, but she grabbed his ass and held him tightly to her face as her tongue massaged the underside of his shaft. His head was buzzing. OH no oh no! She held him in her mouth, slurping him deeper down her gullet. Oh My God oh no oh no! Jeremy, dizzy with panic and lust, fell backward out of her mouth and on to the floor. Fumbling, urgently cramming his huge excited, leaking penis into his pants, he hyperventilated, sweating. No no no no no! He thought.

He got himself zipped up and onto his knees. Using the coffee table for leverage, he managed to get to his feet, reeling around to the door, stumbling over his shoes, he grabbed them.

Tabby sat on the floor, mouth open as it was when he disengaged. She watched, confused. Jeremy grabbed at the door but couldn't open it. Tabby rose to her feet, gently stroked his back and lightly kissed his cheek.

"Was it that bad, baby?" she asked into his ear.

"No no no, I gotta go, I gotta get out, gotta go!" he mumbled and looked at her with wild pleading eyes.

What the hell is this? She thought. and opened the door for him, planting a gentle kiss on his cheek before he bolted stumbling out and away.

Jeremy sat in his car in front of her building in the dark jacking his cock, cumming all over and swearing at him self. Love is NOT what he had on the agenda. He shuddered twice as the spunk billowed up from his depths. He found some fast food napkins to wipe up the mess. He dropped his head back on the driver's seat head rest. He knew she must think him an idiot now. he let his head swim for a bit, swore at himself and drove home dejected and crawled into bed.

Tabby had no idea of what had just happened. She wondered if she'd offended him or even hurt him. She decided not to get too stressed out about it, after all this was a casual relationship that she had no intention of taking much further. He's too odd. Sweet but odd. The phone rang. She answered it. It was Jeremy.

"hi." he said

"hi..." she answered.

"Sorry..."

"ok..."

There was silence between them for a very long time, then Jeremy began to sigh audibly.

" Is there something you want to tell me?" she asked him gently. He sighed again. This was going to be trying, she knew it.

"Umm...Steve's having a party tomorrow. wanna go? ummm will you go with me...I'd like for you to go with me." his nervousness was obvious.

She knew they weren't going to discuss what happened. Hmm party...no wait -

"Isn't Steve getting married tomorrow?" she asked.

"Yeah," answered Jeremy, "that's the party..." Silence again. She mulled the whole thing over. This last time, she decided, then this is over,

"Sure, what's the dress code?" she asked.

"Umm wedding stuff?" he answered.

This man's an idiot, she thought, but he is sweet and he is fun...

"ok tomorrow, then."

They ended the call. Jeremy was relieved. Tabby was concerned.

The following afternoon Jeremy was so excited he almost forgot his shoes.

He had on a dark suit that wasn't quite rumpled, a fresh white shirt and a solid grey tie that had to be 15 years old and defiantly showing it. He bounced up to her front door like he was going to the prom on Neptune and rang the bell urgently. He rang it 3 times. She opened the door and kind of hid behind it.

"I'm not quite ready," she said shyly, "I need you to help me with something."

Jeremy started to panic internally. Woman not ready could mean an extra hour! But he said nothing, inhaled, nodded and entered the living room. He almost passed out. There she was hair up, flawless make up, a string of pearls around her neck and simple pearl earrings, pretty green and white high heeled shoes that displayed her painted lavender toenails perfectly, tiny shear pink panties and that was all. Jeremy's head spun out of control. her humongous breasts stood in front of him naked bulbous brown beacons. His dick got so hard he was paralyzed. This vision of partial dress that she was, catapulted him to another dimension. The afternoon sun cascaded over her body, illumining her soft lotioned skin.

"J, I need you to help me, it'll only take a second, " she said.

He rushed toward her and kissed that pretty mouth like it was the end of the world he held one heavy mam in his hand and trailed his tongue down from her face across her shoulder to the other glorious tit before him and suckled that precious nipple, pulling it with his teeth and lips, she swooned and gasped and scratched at his head.

"Baby, " she whispered, "that's not the help I was needing..."

He stopped and looked up at her face, then down at her breasts holding, kneading and pinching them, muttering

"nice...nice...nice..."to himself as he gazed at them in the sunlight.

"Baby," she said again, stroking his cheek, "I need your help with this."

She turned away from him revealing her butt cheeks hanging just below the hem of her panties that framed them so well. Jeremy moaned and adjusted his now dripping cock. She bent just a bit over a table and he couldn't help himself. He spanked her pretty round butt, cupping the exposed cheek in his hands and caressing underneath. He knew she'd be wet by now. She paused in her action while he felt her up, but she stopped him before he could get to her pussy. She turned to him holding a strapless white corset.

" J, I need you to help me with this." she said with a pleading but sultry look.

He kissed her and took the hard and took the lacey garment from her hands. He looked at it quizzically. She told him that she'd tried to put it on herself but could not do it. Could he please latch it onto the smallest hooks. She held it over her front and pushed up her breasts then tuned and bent slightly. Oh shit! He thought.

" You have to pull it really tight, baby, " she said.

He caressed her pretty round butt again.

" No the corset!" she giggled.

" You looks so good like this..." he whisper in awe.

" Yes but I don't think the bride would appreciate it" she said bending a little more, " come on, sweetie, it won't take long" she said.

He shook his head and then pressed his stiff crotch against her firm bottom, slid his hands across her smooth soft skin and grabbed the sides of the garment, bent and kissed her bare back before he pulled at the corset to close it. She pushed her ass into him saying

"Pull harder, baby, start at the bottom." she felt him get stiffer and giggled "the bottom of the row of hooks, silly!"

He pulled and fumbled and got most of the hooks closed. she straightened up maintaining ass to crotch contact. He was at the widest part of her back which wasn't very wide but this was also where the fullness of her breasts caused problems. She sucked in some air and held them closer to her body as he yanked at the fabric. He really had to work hard to get the thing closed, it was hurting his hands. Finally, he got the last hook closed and she turned around and kissed him " Thank you so much, sweetie, see why I needed a strong man to help me with that?"

He looked at her penned in and pushed up. tiny waist smaller, giant chest billowing up creating the most magnificent cleavage. She looked like one of those old fashioned undergarment ads - and utterly delicious. He could see her horney nipples through the lace. Precum eked out of his penis. She looked like a statue, Barbie wished she had these proportions. He unconsciously touched his throbbing cock through his pants. Jesus, he thought. He wanted to fuck her so badly while she wore that contraption.

She kissed him lightly and danced off to the bathroom to dress and fix her makeup. Jeremy couldn't help it. While she was out of the room, he pulled his crazed cock and stroked it. She was too much like that. Too much! He knew there was no time to fuck her. He moaned as he felt his tip moisten. she Heard him and came out of the bed room

" are you ok?" she asked stopping in her tracks.

He moaned again upon her entry. She had on a strapless knee length a-line green and cotton white dress, so conservative, so simple, so pretty, so shockingly 1950's kind of clean cut that he came so hard that it shot across the coffee table.

"Well, I guess you like it!" she laughed and went to get him a damp towel.

She went over to him, knelt down and wiped the cum off his penis with the rag then kissed it, allowing the tip to rest between her lips for a moment.

"Mmm, baby, you should've saved some for me." she whispered, kissing it again and wrapping it gently with her tongue. Then, she picked her head up and stroked his cock with warm damp cloth, kissing his mouth and muttering,

"We ought to go, Mr. happy pants."

He moaned and held her closer dancing his tongue across her lips.

"You are so hot" He muttered.

She kept stroking him with the cloth as she accepted his tongue into her mouth and sucked it. He was too light headed to drive, as he kissed her, the hard on returned. She giggled and pulled away.

" Your best friend is getting married in a half hour and will be deeply hurt if you're not next to him at the alter. I'm going to fix my face again. You should zip yourself up and we'll go. ok?" she said in her low, gentle voice looking him in the eyes holding her forehead to his and his chin in her hand. she stroked his face, stood and left the room.

"Damn!" he thought, put himself back together and stood nervously by the door. She came back in looking utterly flawless. She grabbed a coordinating clutch and wrap, and smiled at him laughing.

"Let's go before you get yourself back into a state" she said. and they left.

The wedding was set in the garden of a posh hotel just outside of town. There was a view of the beach and there were white chairs in ten neat little rows, each chair adorned with white ribbons and a pink program for the ceremony. Tabby sat by herself toward the back. The other guests were yet to arrive. fashionably late, the lot of them. She'd met the bride once, the groom twice and knew absolutely no one else. And, as she figured, she was the only person of color and the only one not wearing black. Damn she wished he'd told her about the dress code. Now she really stood out. Jeremy had kind of deposited her there before he ran off to do his Best Man duties and attend to the groom.

Steve was in a tiny side room designated for the groom and his men. He was pacing and smoking and muttering to himself.

"Cold feet, bro? " Jeremy asked.

Steve looked up with weary relief, " Where the fuck have you been, dude? I'm getting MARRIED here!" he took a long drag on his cigarette.

"Dude," said Jeremy, " it's not too late to pull out if you're not up to this..." Steve shot him a look full of daggers and stamped his cigarette out onto the floor. "

"I'm doing it." he said with decisive anger.

"What happened dude, you are not ok..." Jeremy was becoming concerned.

"If you'd been here EARLIER you'd know." answered Steve venomously.

"know what?" J asked.

"It doesn't matter, doesn't matter doesn't matter...I'm doing it, ok, I'm going through with it no matter what, that's that."

"Ok." Jeremy said handing Steve another smoke. Steve looked at it and did this kind of Denearo thing pinching it and looking at it with his head cocked to the side while it burned before taking a long, deep drag. They were silent.

Steve's anger was apparent and growing. Jeremy pulled a flask of vodka out of his pocket, opened it and handed it to him. Steve paused then drank a long swig. Put his head back, eyes closed and sighed. He then put his head back down, opened his eyes and held Jeremy's stare for a long time. The pause was pregnant with quintuplets and fire.

" She slept with Mark, two months ago, says its over between them, but she just had to tell me before we step into the next phase. She went into detail - full detail - Where. When. How. She said she liked it. That he was better than me. He's here. He's here now. In the hotel. I found him at the coffee shop and I socked him in the jaw, don't think I hurt him really. made me so fucking mad. heard of seeing red? I actually saw red. Regardless, I'm going to marry her, I made that decision it's time for me to settle down so I'm gonna do it I'm gonna go though with this I've decided. Where WERE you man?" Steve declared. Another epic pause maintaining eye contact. Jeremy took along drag off of his cigarette.