New Lease on Old Life

Story Info
Husband teaches submissive wife a lesson.
2.1k words
4.1
64.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been in a fundamentalist church for fifteen years. I played by all the rules, looked like Clark Kent and now I was kicked to the curb by Interpolitical Nepotism. I lost my position with the church that I had built up so remarkable in the last five years.

I was floored when my wife, Jan, said she wanted to stay in the church that double crossed her husband. On second thought, this church taught rigidly that a woman forfeits her rights to her husband and it was custom designed that a man was all power and the woman a tool in the hands of the man. A woman could refuse a man nothing at all and be right with the church. Realizing that she would never be happy unless there, I agreed that she could stay at the church that betrayed me.

Gradually, she began to watch changes take place within my life. Once when I came home and gave her the groceries, she noticed the six pack of beer in one bag and was horrified. But she could say nothing, I was still the head of the household-no matter what. Her next discovery was that I had purchased a pipe and would smoke that evenings on the porch. This again, shocked her and I am sure she was not happy with the idea, but she knew that the wife's role was not to question the husband. The next change was probably my appearance going from Ted Turner to Ted Nugent.

Although she went on record as saying that she loved my hair short instead of long, during lovemaking, she could not keep her fingers out of it, stroking it while I fucked her. After the purchase of a Harley 750, I could tell that she was more and more attracted to the new me. In times past, sex was ok, I asked and she gave like she was supposed to do but the zeal was not always at the highest level I thought it could have been. Platonically, we still got along great, although sometimes I would look at her looking at me like she thought like I went to the edge of the world and fell off.

Then one night we went out Graybar road which was a road in the middle of no where. It winded 25 miles through the woodlands and at the end of the road there was an extension road that connected another big highway. Heading down the road, I had to piss so bad, I could hardly stand it, so I stopped the car in the middle of this old road, killed the engine and jumped out of the car.

When the door shut behind me, I think then I realized how all alone we were way out there. The road was straight and you could see probably eight miles in front of you and eight miles behind you with no problem. So, I walked directly in front of the car, the headlights serving as a spotlight and unzipped and hauled out my cock so that I knew that she would either be looking at it or down at her shoes. I pissed while looking through the windshield at her staring at my cock. I flipped my cock off several times and then stroked it. It was then that she looked down. I knew the windows were down because the night air was perfect, so I walked toward her window with my cock in my hand and I looked down at her and said, "suck it."

She looked up at me with big brown eyes and said, "What???"

I replied firmly, "you heard me, open your mouth and suck my dick."

Jan leaned her head halfway out the window and began to touch the tip of my dick with her tongue. "I haven't got all night," I chimed. As she opened her mouth she encircled about a quarter of the head of my dick in her mouth and began to move her mouth back and forth on it. I let her keep this up for about three minutes, her mouth never going beyond half of the head of my pecker in it, so I decided to change tactics. I pulled out of her mouth with a plop and opened the car door.

"Get out" I urged.

As she slipped out of the car, I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her to her knees. Surprisingly, she went down on her knees and opened her mouth and engulfed my dick like a starved whore. Jan began breathing hard and working her mouth with more experience now almost getting the entire head of my dick in her mouth. I reached behind her and grabbed the back of her head and pushed her about four more inches down it and held her head there while I fucked her face.

Jan pulled off gagging, but then threw her mouth back on my cock and started sucking me off. Jan began breathing hard and rubbing herself below her skirt. Jan looked up at me and said, "You can give me more of it in my mouth if you want too, I will try." I again held her head and started some fast thrusts in and out of her mouth and she was keeping up with me. She reached up with her free hand and began to stroke my large balls leaning against her chin. I finally had to pull out or I would blast her throat prematurely-after all, I wanted to enjoy this. "What's wrong, did I do something wrong? If I did I am very sorry! Did I not do it right?"

"You are doing fine. I want you to get up and open up the glove box though." I could tell she did not want to leave what she was doing and that she was very aroused. She had her hand on the glove box but she was craning her head back looking at my hard pecker until she released the door of the glovebox and it fell with a jolt. She looked inside and her eyes were big as saucers. "Cigars! You smoke cigars! Oh my, no. Wh Wha wha."

"Bring me that Big One, the Onyx...and the lighter." The cigar had been precut and was ready for enjoyment. I took the cigar from her hand and looked into her eyes. "Light it for me" I said. She flipped the lighter about three times before she got a flame and she held it to the end of the cigar. "Make sure it burns evenly," I coached her. I took about five draws against the flame and the cigar was a glowing red lantern.

My pants had sunk down to my ankles and I just took about four steps and hopped up on the passenger side of the car, swiveled and leaned against the windshield. As I took a long draw from this cigar, her eyes were looking at my still hard, throbbing erection. "Come on over here and finish it off," I told her.

She slowly walked up to the car and looked at me and then looked up and down the road. "What if somebody comes by......"she queried.

Abruptly I answered, "then I guess they get to watch you suck your old mans dick off. Suck it. Now. Open your mouth and suck my fucking cock." Jan lowered her head on my cock and it almost seemed like we were back on square one again. I grabbed her hair and began to guide her mouth back and forth over my hard dick.

"Ahhhhh that's good. Now you are getting it. Your going suck my fat prick off. I'm gonna fill your tummy with some baby making lotion, you're gonna like that." Hearing these words made her moan and I saw her hand go below again. "Thats it baby, that's it, suck my dick real good. You are gonna be a master at this in no time flat, this I can promise you."

She pulled my dick out of her mouth and tongue bathed it from end to end. She stroked it, hugged it and began slapping it against her face. I noticed she was rocking back and forth, I was sure her hand would smell of cunt. "Alright honey, get your hot little mouth down on my fuckstick cuz I got two big mountain oysters that you fixing to drain down your throat." She paused and looked up at me. "No baby, we gone to far to stop now, we are at your reward. All cocksuckers get a reward for eating a mans nut juice, " I smiled knowingly. With that, I shoved her head down and took a big hit off the cigar and as I slowly blew the blue gray smoke up to the stars as I churned my hips and I spew. She looked like she was going to panic, but my voice was soft and reassuring, "just swallow it. Swallow it all."

And she really tried, but some ran down the corners of her mouth. "Did you enjoy that?" she beamed.

"You're not done yet, sweetheart. Lick me clean. Now." I ordered. As she began to lick the overflow off my cock, it began to twitch more. "Open your mouth and take my dick in it and pump the excess come out of the shaft. That's it. Now lick the cum off the tip of my dick. Good girl." I coached.

By now, my dick that had thought of wilting was rock hard watching her tongue pull a long bead of cum off the tip of my dick. "Alright," I said while sliding off the car, "get your ass in the backseat and pull your panties off and hurry up about it." Jan walked around and opened the door of the backseat and while doing a once around look for safety, slid her panties off and got in the backseat of the car. I stood in the doorway of the car and looked at her lying naked across the backseat. "Spread your legs. More. Spread your fucking legs," I smiled. I climbed into the bulky car with my dick in my hand and started to position myself between her legs. Jan looked up at me and said, "Are we going to have sexual intercourse while you keep that thing lit?"

"Your damn right" I snarled. "Open those fucking legs. Your fixing to get a fucking and I am going to enjoy this to the max." When I sank my monster between her pussy lips, I can not recall it ever being more wet. And in the first stroke of that wet cunt, Jan started bucking my dick like she was riding the mechanical bull down at Gilleys. Jan hooked her feet behind me and arched all the way off the back seat and began fucking me like a woman possessed. Jan went nuts, I thought she was out of her mind. She just kept yelling, "Yes, Yes, Yes, Do it to me, Do it to me."

Fortunately, I had just come and I had some staying power in the reserves. I counted six orgasms for her before I pulled my dick out of her and we got out of the car where it was much more cooler than the steamed windows and trapped smoke that I had created and I bent her wet sloppy cunt over the hood of the car and I fucked the hell out of her. I sawed that hambone back and forth until it spewed up to her to heart probably. I took one last hit of my cigar which had about a quarter left and tossed it over in some standing water in the ditch.

An hour later we pulled into our carport and I let the garage down. As we headed toward the back door, Jan turned and said, "Is there anything left you want me to do for you tonight, love?"

I groggily replied, "No, I guess not."

"Are you sure. I mean anything at all is fine with me. Anything." She countered. Dazed I responded, "like whaaa.......wait a minute....you want to suck my dick again, don't you?" I could tell my the immediate blush and shy smile as she looked down at her feet that I nailed it. "Alright my little suck slut, come on over here."

I mused as I grabbed two fishing cushions from the back of my boat and dropped them on the floor in front of my feet. This time, Jan took the initiative and had my pants undone and her mouth on my prick before I could focus. And she loves to suck a dick. I now watch football games and Nascar with her head in my lap. Its a new lease on an old life.