New Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to be alright?"

"Sure. I'm just gonna grab Lucien, take him outside, and then hop in the bed."

"May I join you?"

"That's not necessary. And besides, you freak my dog out."

"I bet I do." Daniel knew why he freaked her dog out. "Why do you have that towel on your stomach?"

"Oh, I'ma bleeder. It takes a while sometimes for me to stop."

"Let me take a look." Without waiting for an answer, Daniel sank down on his knees in front of her. Feeling a little awkward, Anya removed the rag from her stomach so he could take a look.

Her body was so small. Her stomach was so flat. You could tell she worked out. Her scent was all around him. Impulsively he leaned in and licked across the bleeding pin hole. Slowly savoring the feel of her skin on his tongue, and little taste of blood that was left behind.

Anya couldn't believe what was happening. She should be pushing him away, and asking him what the hell he thought he was doing. But no, she just stood there, looking at the top of his head, amazed at the feel of his tongue gliding over her stomach muscles. She never thought that such a simple quick act could turn her on. Just in that short amount of time, she felt the all the heat in her body travel down between her legs. An involuntary moan escaped her lips.

"That will stop the bleeding." He said as he stood, still holding on to her waist looking down at her. He didn't want to let go.

"Um, thanks." Moving to step away from him before she lost it all. "Aren't Luna and Gregg waiting on you."

"They're fine. They are more than willing to wait until I'm ready to leave. Now, shall we get Lucien so we can take him down stairs."

"We have to go down the fire escape." He gave her a puzzled look. So she explained further "Its the only grass around that he can go on. People tend to freak when they see a big dog in their front yard. So I take him out in the patch in the back. To get there we have to take the fire escape. To get to the fire escape we have to go out my bedroom window."

Turning towards the hallway allowing her to go first. "Lead the way."

Walking down the hallway Anya could feel his eyes burning a hole in her backside. She turned around to see a smirk across his face as he's staring down her ass with a smirk on his face.

"Liking the view?" She asked amazed that he can look as her ass without a care in the world.

Oh he was, "It's not that bad. Not bad at all." Wishing there wasn't jeans covering her ass.

Ugh! She wanted to slap that smirk off his face. "Yea well don't be mean to my dog ok. Like I said for some reason, you freak him out."

"He is not a dog, he is a.... Wolf. A young one at that. He just respecting his elders." Daniel didn't know how to approach the subject of her 'dog'.

When they walked into the room Lucien was sitting over by the window with his head low to the ground. He looked like so scared.

"Awe buddy you don't have to be afraid. He won't hurt you. I promise." Turning to look at Daniel, "Stop being so, big." Kneeling down to pet Lucien's head. "Your scaring my baby."

Daniel couldn't help but laugh at her maternal instants kicking in "Your baby? You two looking nothing alike."

"He's my adopted baby, aren't you Lu-Lu." After receiving a loud bark from Lucien. "Come on Lu," opening the window, "I'm going to sit on the fire escape, you go down without me. I'm to tired." Another bark, Lucien heads down the steps of the fire escape.

Daniel thought now would be a good time as any to ask some questions. "So which one is he? Your protector, or your baby?"

"Both I guess. I take care of him the best that I can, and in turn, he protects me from my moms 'freak friends'."

Daniel did not like the sound of her voice. "Are you afraid in your own home?"

Shaking that off. "I'm fine. I'm at school and work most of the time. And when I'm home, I just stay in here and study. Speaking of studying, can you please ask Luna if she'll drop off my bag tomorrow. I really need to study for my finals on Monday."

"Sure, I'll make sure your books are here first thing."

"Great. Thanks. Just make sure she's not here before eleven. I plan on sleeping in."

"Not before eleven. Got it."

"Good. Now come on in, Lucien's on his way up."

They walked back into her room window and waited for Lucien to come through before shutting the window. Walking back towards the door Anya gave the biggest yawn ever. She really was tired.

Daniel saw how tired she was, and it took everything n him not to grab her and take her to bed. "You make sure you get enough sleep. You look like you're sleep walking."

"Thanks. Are you trying to say I look like crap?"

"No, I'm saying that you should get some sleep. You look beautifully tired."

With that being said he couldn't stop himself. Leaning down and placing his hands on the side of her face he lightly places a kiss on her lips.

"What am I supposed to do?" Anya thought. She couldn't believe this huge, fine, massive man was kissing her. It wasn't a knock your socks off passionate kiss or anything. But a light brush on the lips, sweet good bye kiss. Way worse. This kiss was one of those one's that made you long for more.

Daniel knew if he didn't leave now, she would never get rid of him. "Good night." He says, and heads out the door.

The trip back to her room and change into her sleep wear was done all in a daze. It was hot in her house so she just lay on top of the covers. Lucien lay at her feet. Reliving the feel of Daniel's soft lips on her mind, she allowed sleep to take her.

12