New Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know but it's something I've thought about. And what if I didn't catch you guys together the morning after. I would have never saw this new you. You're not the guy I grew up with Neville. Don't get me wrong I've always loved you but seeing you so confident, so sure of yourself. I think I fell in love watching you handle him. I didn't know you had that in you. And if you didn't leave to take him home I don't know if I would have had the chance to talk myself into giving this a chance..."

"And I might not have had the chance to soup myself up," I added with a smirk and he laughed.

"I'm not saying this wouldn't have happened but he damn sure pulled a thread. I know you think I got ulterior motives," he said and I furrowed my brow. "Okay maybe a little but really it's not about that. I just think we should be friends that's all and if something happens, it happens. I won't force the issue."

I believed him enough to move on to the business of getting ready. We showered together but it was innocent. All we did was wash and share the events of our separate days. I told him Kat was my new barber but I couldn't make my appointment the same time as his and he talked of his growing client list. Apparently Brion was the new it trainer for the wealthy homosexuals in our little metropolis and he wasn't entirely sure how he felt about all the attention he was getting. There was a waiting list by the time he went back to work, so long that he had to start training in groups of threes. It gave him an idea though. Since he already had the space, and now the clientele, Brion was starting to think he might be able to branch out on his own. He just wasn't sure of how legal it would be for him to operate a business out of his non-profit space. The kids were his priority and he wouldn't do anything to jeopardize meeting their needs.

I fought off his desire to dress me. Regardless of how much more stylish he may have been, I wasn't willing to cross into that area in our relationship. I was more than willing to take his suggestions but as soon as he started laying out clothes, I kicked him out of our bedroom and shut the door. At the tailor's Carmine made a good point about the pants I'd been wearing. Work pants and out pants shouldn't be the same cut, even if they're made of the same material. He also convinced me that I should get over my prison induced aversion to orange and khaki, something his brother had been working on for almost as long as I'd known him. With that in mind, I pulled on my new slim fit chino colored jeans. It took some doing to get my boys to cooperate but we worked it out. A v-neck and a burgundy button down with some funky orange paisley design on the inside so it showed when I rolled up the sleeves. I left it open halfway, put on a belt, and took my new sneakers out of the box. I hadn't worn Chucks since high school but these limited editions I picked up and put down three times before Craig told me that meant I had to have them. The street mids were a little bulkier so they didn't look as silly as all-stars on my big feet.

When I finally came out of the bedroom Brion was coming up from the basement with a plastic shoebox tucked under his arm. He actually did a doubletake as he passed me. "Very nice Mr. Sinclair, very nice indeed," he said but it wasn't necessary. His approval was written on his face, like I'm sure mine was, and he wasn't even finished dressing yet. In just a tank top, his jeans sat low allowing the waistband of his boxer briefs to peek out a little as he bent over in the fridge. I asked him to grab me a beer and he popped the cap on the edge of the counter before he gave it to me. And I got dirty looks for leaving my shoes in the middle of the floor but I kept that to myself, just shook my head as I went out for a smoke. I wasn't outside five minutes before I heard my phone ringing and Brion yelled out that it was Gianni before he answered it. The sounds of their bickering made me smile. It was nice to have them be so sweet to each other while I was recovering but this was better. And before long an old Bronco came to a rumbling stop in front of my house, giving me more of a reason to smile.

He looked nervous as he came up the walkway, even paused and made like he might go back to his truck. I didn't turn the porch light on so Colin probably didn't see me watching him give himself a quick pep talk before he finished the short walk to the front stairs. He saw me then and immediately turned red.

"Shit Neville," he said, pretending to be startled. "You scared me."

"Sure I did," I said with a smirk as I got up and hugged him. It took him a moment but he put his arm around my shoulder. The other was busy cradling a handle of SoCo, his drink of choice. "I'm glad you came bud," I told him as I roughed his hair.

"He made it seem like I didn't have a choice," he said with a chuckle.

"Yeah he can be like that sometimes," I agreed with a shrug and he laughed. "But still it's good to see you."

"You would have seen me when you came back to work," he said and I rolled my eyes, to which he chuckled and I noticed a little bit of his nervousness drain away. I didn't think he would be content until he knew for sure that Brion was okay with us hanging out. It wasn't enough that Brion was the one who invited him. "I hear Monday's the big day."

"Yeah and I can't wait," I told him as I opened the front door to Breeze rolling a joint with his feet up.

"That dumb fuck'll be here in a little bit. Talking bout he don't remember how to get here. He was just here the other day. I swear all that time in that smoky ass truck fucking with his brain," he said without looking up. "Talking bout some don't eat cause he don't wanna be taking home leftovers..."

"Breeze," I said cutting off his tirade and Colin broke out into giggles.

"Oh shit what's up Red. My bad I'm being rude as fuck I ain't even see you."

"It's cool man, no worries," was Colin's easy reply as he bumped Breeze's fist.

"How many shots you have while I was outside?"

"Maybe 3," he said and I showed Red five fingers, to which Brion flipped me the bird. "You smoke bruh?"

"I dabble."

"Well have a seat relax while we wait for our idiot friend," Brion said with a nod at the seat next to him. I took Red's bottle and poured him a drink like a good host while Breeze did his best to make him feel at home. He even gave him the remote and had Colin shift over into the reclining section where he sat. It was my seat but I didn't complain, just stretched out on the other end. They talked almost as if I wasn't there and I didn't mind, I knew what Breeze was doing but it was innocent. He and Gianni had a relationship that didn't always include me, but all he knew of Colin was what I told him and vice versa. This was like their first meeting and I didn't mind playing the background for that. I didn't have many friends left after my prison stint and now that I let the world know I was gay the ones that stuck around faded away. Colin, Gianni, and Tyler were all I had in the friend department these days and who doesn't want their partner to get along with their buddies.

By the time Gianni got there we were working on our third joint. I was having my fourth beer while Red and Breeze put a serious dent in the handle of SoCo, so needless to say we were all thoroughly relaxed. And ravenous. I didn't even let him get into the door before I snatched the trays from his arms without so much as a "wassup". At least Breeze handed him the joint as he and Red followed me into the kitchen. Gianni helped himself to one of my beers and soon the only sounds were smacking lips and hungry grunts as we hovered around the counter. Red was the first to tap out, and Breeze wasn't too far behind. They both went back to flop onto the couch but not before Red noticed Brion's prized video game collection. And here was their common ground, besides me. They were in gamer heaven together sitting on the floor like two preteens on Christmas morning babbling about grinding fps's and taking out campers. It wasn't long before handles were exchanged and the XBox was fired up.

"So I guess I should cancel the car then," Gianni said with a nod at them and I shook my head.

"Fuck that bud. I'm going out with or without them."

"We can hear you," Red shouted, without turning around.

"How long we got," came from Breeze, his eyes glued to screen.

"Hour, maybe a hour and a half..."

"Aww shit man that's plenty of time," Red said and they high fived.

"Why do I find that hard to believe?"

"Well I'm out of here when that car comes," I said loud enough for them to hear clearly over the battle sounds blaring through the speakers in surround sound.

"Yeah, yeah whatever bruh, make yourself useful and twist something up since ya boy over there chiefing."

"I was just bout to ask if you had anymore of this," Gianni said holding smoke as we joined the little boys in the living room. I didn't think they even noticed us until Brion slid back a little to lean against my legs.

I rolled two, lit one and gave it to Red but kept the other for Gianni and I to share. Before we knew it the car was outside and the boys didn't give any trouble. We took a shot for the road and were out the door.

*****

"So you mean to tell me in all that time you guys never messed around," Colin asked Gianni and I. Sprawled out in the back of the limo, it was the end of an awesome night of partying. Gianni had lost his shirt and Breeze lay a drink away from passing out with his head in my lap as Colin grilled us about our past relations. It was a familiar line of questioning and we gave the same answers.

"Nope," I said and Brion gave a drunken snort.

"Never bro."

"Not even a kiss...a hand job...circle jerk...nothing? But Tyler was your first," he asked me and I nodded. "But only that one time when you got out."

"And the morning after," Brion clarified in a sing songy voice and even I had to laugh at his timing.

"Forgive me if I find that hard to believe...I mean look at you guys. You can't tell me you never thought about it. Not even once."

"Nobody said that," Gianni said with a wink at me. "We didn't want to fucking up the living situation."

"But you don't live together now."

"And now he has him. I'm no homewrecker bro."

"Naw bruh," Brion droned as he sat up and grabbed a bottle of water from the mini fridge. He chugged it halfway down before he added, "Don't put me in the middle of this. We got an understanding."

"Breeze!"

"What," he said swatting my hand away from his mouth. "If we can't be real with our boys then what's the point of having them."

"Well that's interesting," Colin said with a lusty gaze.

"Oh really now," Gianni said at almost the same time. "So tell me of this understanding?"

Breeze looked at me then, that stupid grin on his face and I shook my head. They say communication is key in any relationship and we had the silent kind down to a science. He tipped his head to the side just a little ("Come on Babyboy we said we was gonna have fun right?") and I rolled my eyes. He licked his lips, bit the bottom one and chuckled a little bit ("Don't act like you don't want to?"). I let out a long deep breath and rubbed my hand over my face, my eyes settling on the two of them watching us intently. Of course I wanted to, that wasn't even a question. I was more concerned about the fallout. This was the start of something good for the four of us and I didn't want to complicate it getting our dicks involved. But then a little voice popped in my head told me I was thinking too much.

"We just want to have fun," I said eventually and Gianni sat forward. "He's not exactly gay and it's not like I hated sleeping with women. And there's things I might want to try that he might not be that into..."

"What kind of things," Colin asked and Brion snorted again.

"I don't know yet," I said with a smirk and he blushed a little. "We love each, enough to know that our interests might not always be in sync. Enough to know that I'll never have tits and he might never be able to take it as hard as I want to give it. But instead of trying to ignore it, we figured why not go with it..."

"So if I tried to kiss him right now you wouldn't try and throw me out of this car," Gianni asked Brion, but his eyes were on me. My mouth in particular.

"Shit bruh, don't talk about it be about it."

"I think I'll wait til the car stops," he said with a smirk. "Better to be safe than sorry."

We all laughed at that, then fell silent, though there were a lot of stolen glances the rest of the ride back to our place. I'm sure we were all think similar thoughts. Were we really going to cross this line? Would it be worth it to risk our friendships to have a little dirty fun for one night? And would it only be one night?

When the car finally stopped, Brion barreled out like a man possessed, shouting to the neighborhood how bad he had to piss. Colin seemed very interested in this information and followed closely behind. I saw them get to the door, saw Colin say something I couldn't hear, and heard Brion's laughing response.

"Well sheeeit YOLO mufucka," he said and slung his arm around Red's neck in a loose headlock to drag him inside. I could only imagine what that was about. I heard Gianni laugh behind me and say something to the driver. He followed me up to the porch with his hands shoved into his pockets.

"So what's up bud..." And he kissed me, as soon as the screen door shut, he was on me. I was too shocked to respond at first, my mouth clamped shut. He must have took that to mean I wasn't into it and started to pull away. But I grabbed him around the back of his neck and his belt behind him, holding him to me. My tongue slipped into his moan and Gianni sucked it gently but when he started in on my buttons I gave him a little nudge with my knee.

"Well that was..." He said with a little grin as I wiped his bottom lip with my thumb.

"Yeah...definitely but you should probably let him know he's off duty," I said with a nod at the driver impatiently waiting outside the car. "Don't worry, I'll wait.

"Umm...yeah...I'll just...yeah...Lemme go do that," he said as he backed off the porch. He stumbled on the way down and I smirked a little. In all the time I'd known him I don't think I ever saw Gianni flustered before. But the fact that I wasn't was even more of a surprise. I watched him jog back, his nipples hard under his tank top in the late fall breeze and I felt my pants getting tight at the crotch. "I noticed you didn't have your own," he said as he offered me a smoke, which I took and his offered light. "Those jeans don't leave much to the imagination. I like it. You lookin' real good these days big fella," he said as he settled into one of the chairs and I sat down beside him.

"And you always look good," I told him honestly and he laughed a little. There was a little bit of nerves floating around between us but I wasn't going to be the one to mention it.

"Ehh I do aight," he said with a glance at me. "I'm so fuckin' jealous," he said and I looked at him sideways. He laughed and said, "Don't look at me like that bro I'm not about to go single white female on you. I'm just saying you guys got something good here...I just...guess I miss that."

"So stop dicking around..."

"So says the guy inviting me and another dude in the bed he shares with his boyfriend, I'm sorry, partner," he said with a scoff and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Hey man to each their own. And nobody said you had to stick around..."

"Yeah like I'd miss this," he said with a smirk and leaned over to put a hand on my crotch. I put my hand over his and stood, pulled him up with me.

Brion stood in the fridge chugging water straight out of the pitcher. The way his shorts lay against his ass I could tell he wasn't wearing anything underneath. There were incenses burning and a couple sheets folded up on the arm of the couch. A couple packs of blunt wraps, a little brown bottle, and a few black and gold boxes lay on the end table. The pitcher empty Breeze deposited it in the sink to refill it and came around the counter with one hand in his shorts. I knew that jiggle, the head of his cock between his thumb and forefinger as he gave it a shake. It also explained his sudden thirst.

"Drank too much," I asked him and he rolled his eyes. Gianni chuckled as he moved behind me and flopped down on the couch

"Yeah bruh," He said breathlessly, shaking his head. He asked Gianni for a smoke and sat down to light it. "Don't look at me like that. The ban lifted for the night. I'm too fucked up too care," he said honestly and we laughed.

"Yeah well you keep working on that, " I said said with my eyes glued to his hand pumping in his shorts. My tongue came out to wet my lips. "Where the hell is Red?"

"Said he wanted to clean up a little?"

"Up or out?" Gianni asked with a chuckle as he took it upon himself to get another blunt rolling. He glanced up at me with a raised eyebrow and said, "I saw squeeze top water bottles in your kitchen earlier...you know he aims to please."

"That he does, " I said with a chuckle of my own. I left them to strip down to my boxer briefs, resisting the urge to peek in on Colin. As far as I was concerned, whatever he had going on in the bathroom would only improve this experience. With that in mind I dug the tub of lube out of the back of the closet and cracked it open for the first time since I bought it. My dick was already rock hard and soaking a nice sticky spot in the front of my draws by the time I made it back to the living room. The sight of Gianni stretched out naked on one end of the couch while Breeze stroked his still limp dick lazily with his shorts around his ankles as they made casual conversation about baseball only made it worse.

I flopped down between them and without a word pulled Brion up to straddle my lap. The startled whimper that escaped him made Gianni laugh, out of the corner of my eye I saw him sit up. With my hand around his waist I pulled Breeze in close, smacked his ass when he lean down to kiss me. It wasn't his tongue I wanted in my mouth at the moment. We'd done more than enough making out at the club, now I wanted to right the wrong in his crotch. I didn't waste any time with affection. Tonight wasn't about love, that was for when we were alone. Tonight was just about a fuck and we couldn't do that with him flopping around like cooked spaghetti.

"Got damn nigga...that's what you want huh," Breeze moaned as I worked his cock in my mouth. My hands gripped his ass so tight I was sure there were fingerprints as I made a mess of his package. I sucked him sloppily, loudly slurping at his still flaccid dick until he pushed my head away. "Gotta piss again...this should do it though," he said with a grunt as he hopped off the couch and trotted to the bathroom.

"Red's in there," Gianni reminded him and he shrugged.

"He watched me the first time with his tongue in my ass..."

"Yeah but he's probably got a bottle neck deep in his," I told him and he froze in his tracks, disgust plain on his face. "You'll appreciate it when he's done...trust me."

"You mean he's..."

"He's what," Colin said as he rounded the corner, his red hair still wet and slicked back on his head. His green eyes drifted from face to face, all the while the color rising in his own. It wasn't from embarrassment, but the three sets of hungry eyes on him clad in a powder blue jockstrap with "Oink" embroidered around the black waistband.

"He's a dirty little pig who's gonna suck every cock in this room, take every load he's given, and be thankful for it," I said to him and he immediately got down on all fours. "He's gonna be a good boy and do what he's told and love it. Ain't that right piggy?"

He nodded and I gave him a look that made him smile. "Yes sir."