New Life, Here We Come Ch. 05

Story Info
John fucks neighbor's and then his own daughter .
2.5k words
4.35
103.9k
10

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story involves adults of age 18 years or more. To enhance your reading pleasure, it is suggested but not required that you read Part1 through 4 of this series. Opening part of this story refers to the events in Part 4]

Cathy and John slowly walked homeward. They were both silent...waiting for the other to speak first. They were both introspective after this, their second experience at swinging.

Then John broke the silence, "Cathy."

"Yes darling"

"Did you enjoy?"

"Oh yes John, I think you know I did.... I loved it all,.... fucking Matt, fucking both you and Matt,...... eating Maggie, I loved it all. I would like to have them over before next week though... maybe tomorrow night?"

"I agree. I have the feeling that they have appetites at least as big as ours. I will call and invite them in the morning."

Another few seconds of silence... "John"

"Yes"

"Did you enjoy watching Matt fuck me?"

"Yeah, I loved that a lot. Somehow watching another man fuck you is a big turn on for me. I think I would like to watch you fuck two guys at once, the way Matt and I double fucked you and Maggie tonight. Maybe even some other guys...."

"I would like that too baby. While Matt was fucking me and you sat there watching I came harder than I ever had before. I like for you to watch."

It was great tonight... all of it."

"And did you like watching Maggie and I doing 69 John?"

"I loved it Cathy"

"I loved watching you fuck Maggie, and you and Matt fucking Maggie."

"Yeah"

"John I just love to fuck. Somehow I feel like now I want to fuck everyone."

"Yeah me too Cathy, I think we may have opened up a lot of brand new possibilities."

"I hope so, I feel like I am ready for anything. I want to try it all............ What would you think if I fucked a perfect stranger? I have always thought that would be fun."

"Hot baby, but I want to watch or at least hear all the details. Anything seems OK now Cathy."

As they opened the door Susan walked down the stairs, a 'cat that ate the canary' look on her face.

John smiled and whispered to Cathy, "I will walk Susan home?"

"John! Are you about to start something new?" she whispered back.

"I hope so."

"I hope so too, tell me all about it later, OK?"

"Yeah"

Then Susan joined them and John opened the door and said, "May I have the pleasure of walking you home Susan my young love?"

"Hmm I would like that."

When the door closed behind them, John slid his arm around her tiny waist and pulled Susan into his arms.

Her full body molded to his immediately and their lips met and their tongues danced. Susan was great at deep kissing. Then John broke the kiss, from the way Susan tasted he would have sworn Susan had just eaten pussy, it dawned on him that it had to be his daughters pussy.

"Susan you are hot. You turn me on something fierce. I assume from the conversation we had earlier you were fucking your friends' parents you mentioned in Texas."

"True", she responded huskily.

"I want to fuck you."

"I was hoping you did."

John heard the snap on her shorts open. As he dropped his hand to her cunt it was bare, she had dropped her shorts there at his front door. Fortunately the entrance to his house was shielded from the street. Then she pulled her halter off and John's hands were full of her bare tits and ass and cunt. As John fondled all the charms Susan offered so openly she said,

"Oh yes, I love to fuck, hurry."

Shortly she had his hard cock free and John bent her over and took her from behind. When his hand first touched her love nest she was wet from inside but also from the outside. Carolyn must have done some pussy eating of her own John thought. Susan came easy, and often. No wonder she loved to fuck. John finally came and he slowly let his cock slip free. Susan caught it and dropped to her knees saying,

"I love cunt flavored cock." and she sucked him off rapidly.

Then she casually dressed as John said,

"I want to fuck you regularly Susan."

"Anytime! I love to fuck. You can have me anytime, anyway you want. I love it all".

"I gather you like eating pussy too Susan?"

Susan smiled realizing he had tasted cunt on her lips, "Yeah I do!"

He slowly walked her home. Susan spoke after a moment of silence, "Carolyn is ready to grow up sexually I think. I was sort of helping her learn some of it tonight. Do you mind?"

"Do I mind that you and Carolyn ate each other? No, I figure you both loved it. I do."

"We did. Carolyn went fucking wild when I ate her. She came and came and came. She loved being eaten and she ate me so good, I forgot she was new at it. "

At the door John kissed the young sexpot hotly. Then Susan said, "I want you in my ass. I love that."

"I love it too Susan, next time."

As John turned to go Susan said, "You ought to fuck Carolyn. She is ready and would love for you to be her first. My Dad was my first and I loved it. I still love it when he fucks me."

And John walked home, thinking of how Susan had moved him one step closer to fucking his daughter. When he went upstairs Cathy was out. John knew nothing would wake her before morning so he stripped his clothes off and walked down the hall to Carolyn's room nude. He opened the door quietly.

The night lite that she always had on, lighted the room nicely. Carolyn was lying on top of the bed, nude, on her back, her legs spread. John stared at her virgin pussy and imagined Susan eating her. He was amazed that after all the action today, his cock started to harden again. He wanted to fuck his daughter so badly. But, this had to be done carefully, when she was ready.

Then he heard her voice, "Hi Dad"

"Hi baby."

"Daddy, I'm kind of naked aren't I?"

"Yeah baby, but I think you are beautiful this way. I like looking at you nude."

"I like it too Daddy, I like for you to look at my nude body."

Then she noticed he was nude too.

"Daddy I like looking at you nude too. I am glad you don't have anything on. I like looking at your thing. It sure is big."

"Good baby, I hope it doesn't bother you. Did you and Susan have a good time tonight?"

"Oh yes Daddy we did. Susan is a good friend. She is teaching me so much. And she really likes you. I hope you like her too."

"I do baby, I walked her home and we got much closer on the way."

"Good Daddy, she said she thought the two of you would connect tonight, whatever that meant."

"We did, we connected in the best way baby. Maybe you and I can connect that way someday."

"I think I would like that Daddy. Daddy can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Is there anything better than sex?"

"If there is anything that feels better I don't know what it is."

"Daddy, Susan showed me something great. I really learned how to cum tonight. I mean how to really cum. I have played with myself and gotten off a little. I thought it was great until tonight."

"What happened tonight?"

"Daddy you said I could talk to you about anything about sex right?"

"I did, and I meant it. I would like to hear about how you are growing sexually."

"Susan showed me how to do 69 tonight. Wow did I cum and cum. So did she, when I did it to her. I loved it. Is that weird Daddy?"

"No baby, it is great, I like doing that too."

"You like eating pussy too Daddy?"

"I love it baby. Your Mom thinks I am pretty good at it."

"Oh I bet you are Daddy. Mom is lucky."

"Thank you darling! Any more questions?"

"No.....not right now.... Daddy will you lay down with me and cuddle me while I go to sleep?"

"Sure baby."

And he crawled in bed with her. She turned her bare ass to him and they molded together like spoons. She felt his semi-hard cock against her ass and she smiled to herself. Then she pulled

his hands up and placed one on each of her full breasts. John couldn't resist and he squeezed her large tits gently.

Carolyn moaned and said, "I like that Daddy. Susan played with my tits like that tonight and I wanted to see what your hands would feel like on them. Yours feel even better than hers."

John couldn't help himself and his cock grew hard poking obviously against her bare ass.

"Daddy I can feel your hard cock against my ass."

She shifted only a little and John felt her small hand wrap around his cock.

"Oh you feel so big Daddy. Susan told me you would. She said I should get you to fuck me my first time. She said her Daddy fucks her all the time. Would you like to fuck me Daddy?"

And she squeezed his cock hard. John's hands cupped her tits harder and Carolyn moaned with pleasure. John felt the tip of his cock against the wetness of her cunt as he said

"Carolyn my darling, any man would love to fuck you. You are such a beautiful hot baby."

Carolyn continued, "Susan finger fucked me tonight and I don't have a hymen so it won't hurt the first time, she said. But Daddy you didn't answer my question, would you like to fuck me?"

"Yes, baby, I have wanted to fuck you for some time now. I don't want to do something you aren't ready for."

John felt his daughter rubbing his cock head up and down her wet outer lips. It felt so good, then he felt Carolyn push back against his cock and it slipped into her young cunt an inch easily.

"Oh Daddy your cock feels good in my pussy. I can't believe I have your cock in my cunt, ......but it is only in a little, more please Daddy, push it in more. I want it...Please."

John was no longer in control as he realized he was easing his huge hard cock slowly into his daughters previously unused pussy. Carolyn gasped and came, and John pressed harder. It was in 4, 5, 6 inches. Then he paused to let her cunt adjust but before he could move again Carolyn pressed back hard and it went in the rest of the way. Carolyn moaned loudly and came again. John remembered

Cathy, and was glad she was a sound sleeper. But hell Cathy would probably just want to join them and have sex with Carolyn too.

John slowly began to ease in and out.

Carolyn moaned with pleasure, saying, "Oh yes Daddy, I love your cock. Susan said I would. Oh yes

Daddy fuck me.... "

She came easily and often, like Susan had.

After a while Carolyn said, "Daddy get on top of me where you can fuck me and kiss me."

John pulled out of her wet pussy and as she rolled over on her back he reentered her teen cunt with her hands guiding him. As he did she sighed deeply as she slid her arms around his neck and their lips met in a hot kiss.

When the kiss broke Carolyn said, "Oh Daddy I love you fucking me. It feels so good, can we

do this all the time?"

John chuckled and said, "Yes baby, often?"

"Good Daddy, will you teach me how to suck cock?"

"Yes"

"And will you fuck me in the ass?"

"Yes. I gather you and Susan covered about everything tonight."

"Yes we did Dad... And will you eat me?"

"Yes baby, we will do lots of things. Maybe we can include your Mom in our games, maybe some other people too."

Carolyn came again and John followed shortly overflowing her cunt with his cum.

As he rolled off of his gorgeous daughter she said, "Daddy, Susan wants to fuck you too."

"I know baby."

"Did you fuck her tonight when you walked her home?"

"Yes"

"I am glad, since you fucked her can I fuck her Daddy. She says he is great."

"I think you would enjoy Matt. Sometime when you are alone with him you could tell him you would like for him to fuck you. He would love to fuck your tight teen pussy baby. I sure did. You have a fabulous, sexy body. Men will love it a lot."

"Susan said that her parents sometimes have sex parties where other couples come to their house and everyone strips and fucks and sucks all night. It sounded like fun. Did you guys do that tonight? Susan thought you might."

"Yes."

"Tell me about it Daddy."

And John gave her all of the details.

When he finished she asked, "Daddy can I go with you next time. Susan says her parents let her join them. One night four different guys, in addition to her Dad, fucked her and several of the women ate her and she ate them."

"Let me talk to your Mom. The fact that I fucked our daughter may surprise her, but I doubt it. She may just want to have sex with you too. She is a hot lady and tonight really opened her up."

"Daddy, I love it that Mom and Maggie did 69. I think it would be super to do that with Mom."

"Yeah baby, I would enjoy watching the two of you."

"Daddy."

"Yes baby."

"Can I suck your cock now?"

"I would love it darling."

And she shifted till her head was just above his cock which had started to rise again. John showed her the sensitive under side and told her the basics. She took it gently into her mouth and sucked and licked the way John had suggested. She then went wild and was raising and lowering her mouth on John's cock, taking more and more of it in her mouth until it was all in and extended down her throat.

"Oh Carolyn honey you are good. Oh shit baby I am going to cum in your mouth soon. Just swallow as much as you can and enjoy it."

Shortly he did and Carolyn didn't lose a drop. When she sat up she had this huge grin on her face and cum on her lips. John kissed her and tasted his own cum on his daughters tongue.

"Daddy I loved it. Am I a good cock sucker?"

"You were great. You really are a natural at sex honey. Soon you will get a lot more attention. The Thomas clan is coming over here tonight. I will check with your Mom about you and Susan joining us. Matt and I will both fuck you at the same time perhaps."

And John returned to his own bed and Cathy. They cuddled and slept soundly.