New Lover in Santa Fe

Story Info
D/s grow new relationship in a weekend trip.
3.1k words
4.27
12k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One weekend I needed to drive from Texas up to Santa Fe, New Mexico, to check out the latest in house designs for some of my customers. I had met Melody online and we clicked naturally. She was a nice plump but hot red head, and very sexual. We had spent several hours sending naughtier and hotter stories between us, most of which featured the woman being tied, chained, or owned in some way. The more I sent Melody the hotter and more explicit she became. Personally, I loved her soft curves and full breasts, and so I asked whether she might enjoy a five hour drive to the Land of Enchantment. She jumped at the chance!

I arranged the rental of a small house near the town square in Santa Fe for the weekend. I told Melody to bring her best naughty thoughts with her. As we drove, she broke out the first naughty thought -- a copy of the Story of O. Melody started reading it as we drove, and as she read the steamier parts she became noticeably aroused. For hours and hours we drove, she read, and I got a great show of her breasts heaving with "O" being the subject of bondage. I realized that it had been a great thing that I brought my stash of hand cuffs, blind folds, ropes, and candles, as they were likely to get a nice workout.

As we drove I could smell Melody's sex. Her pussy must have been flooding. I could hardly wait to touch her, to taste her, and to tie her up. When we arrived at our weekend house she almost dragged me inside, she was so excited. I walked inside and after a brief tour of the living room, small kitchen, bath and bedroom, I sat down on the couch in the living room. I had a raging hard cock. I instructed her to sit at my feet. She complied, but not quite as quickly as I preferred.

I took her in hand, holding on to her long red hair, and explained she should sit when instructed. She lowered her eyes, and agreed. For her brief transgression, I told her to stand. She did. I then leaned back and told her to bend over my lap, which she again did. Her back was straight, her bottom in the air, and she put her arms in front of her as she lay over my lap. I ran my hand over her blue jeaned bottom, feeling the taught denim over her well rounded, perfectly shaped bottom. As I roamed her bottom, my fingertips became very sensitive, and I realized her bottom likely was sensitive, too. Then, with a deliberate but playful cuff, I swatted her perfect bottom. It was not hard -- in fact, it was scarcely a swat at all. But, the reaction was immediate. Melody became pliant and sexual -- even more sexual than she had been while reading "Story of O". Additionally, the scent of her now wet sex became stronger and more defined. Her panties must have been very wet.

After the swat, I allowed her to sit again at my feet. We chatted and planned our evening. Santa Fe is famous for its blue corn tortillas, and we decided to enjoy some of the terrific Mexican cuisine. We first walked around the Square, enjoying the last rays of daylight. Melody was respectful, walking close to me, but always deferential. I appreciated her respect, as so many women have abandoned their role. We decided to eat at one of the more popular and famous restaurants, and enjoyed a cocktail.

As we waited for our meal, we enjoyed chips and salsa. Melody was chipper and talkative, but I could tell something was being held back. I told her to fill me in, and after a few minutes, she did. She told me how she had a current relationship with another man, and she was finding it hard to decide which of us she wanted to spend most of her time with. As I listened, truly with open mind, I began to feel the tinge of jealousy -- a feeling I had not had for years. I honestly had not started the weekend wanting to make a permanent addition to my retinue, but suddenly, I could not envision myself without Melody in my life. As Melody continued talking about the other man, and I tried to be honest and forthright with her, my desire to punish her for her thoughts of him grew. Finally, the meal drew to an end. I was edgy and actually angry. It was time to go home. Melody was oblivious to her plight.

When we arrived, Melody was slightly buzzed, and I decided it was time for her to bathe in anticipation of the evening's activities. I carefully ran hot water in the tub, and then ordered her to stand while I undressed her. She raised her arms as her top came off, and her full, beautiful breasts came into view. I pulled her pants down and her curvy bottom was exposed, wrapped in leopard print slinky panties. Her panties were soaked in front. I removed her panties, and her feminine scent was strong, musky, and fresh. Into the tub she went.

In the tub, I scrubbed her carefully, washing her completely. In the kitchen of our love nest I had a bottle of red wine warming in the sink. Over the back rail of the bath surround I hung an enema bag. Into the bag I put the now warm wine together with about a pint of hot water. As the water in the tub drained away, I carefully dried her, then using a soothing lubricant, I smoothed Melody's bottom to prepare for the enema nozzle. Up it went, and then I released the hot wine mixture inside her.

At first, Melody did not know what to make of what was happening. The wine at dinner had taken the edge off Melody, and now the hot red wine enema was helping her lose complete control. I instructed her to take the nozzle deep inside, and to keep the hot flow inside for as long as possible. She released herself completely into my control, and I kept her safe while she succumbed to the alcohol in her internal wash. After ten minutes or so, I helped Melody out of the tub and onto the potty. Again, I did not allow her to void, but instead told her to hold the hot liquid inside as long as possible. She complied.

Finally, I instructed Melody to release what was inside her. She sat and allowed the hot brew to completely cleanse her, and the relief was immediate. She was slightly drunk, having put herself completely in my control. I assisted her back into the bath, and cleaned her carefully. Then, I rubbed her with lotion, making her skin luminous and silky. Then, I helped her into the bedroom.

In the bedroom, I retrieved a short cut of smooth rope. Around her wrists it went, her hands over her head. I arranged her against the closet door, and tied the end of the rope over the door and to the opposite side doorknob, rendering her hanging from her wrists. Now, I tied her tightly to the door itself, the cool painted wood against her nude back and bottom. Ropes crisscrossed her breasts, and she was secure.

From my bag I retrieved a red candle and a match. In front of her, telling her how sexy and smooth she looked, I lit the candle, and a pool of hot clear red wax began to build at the base of the flickering flame. Melody's eyes were attentive, but relaxed. Her nipples were proud on her full round breasts.

To her left breast, which was rendered very round by the ropes, I dripped hot wax from about twelve inches away. The wax was somewhat cooled once it hit her skin, but it was still quite hot, and it began to mould itself to her nipples and curve of her breast. The entire time I told her how beautiful she looked, and she did look beautiful.

As each drip ran over her pale skin, a red path of cooling wax traced over her nipples and skin. She flinched with each drop and spatter, pressing her ample bottom against the cold door. And, with each drop, she moaned ever so slightly. I had a sense that she did not want me to know just how much it really hurt, how I was really affecting her. So, I reduced the distance between candle and target. As the drops now hit, they were very hot, and they began to run profusely over her breasts and down her belly. I dropped wax on her with my left hand, and with my right, I began to slowly massage Melody's engorged mons venus. Her clit was erect, and her scent very strong.

There was obvious moisture draining from her open nether lips, and she had trails of glistening feminine juices down almost to her knees. She was still weak against the ropes, and her hands were bright red from lack of circulation. I ordered her to stand more erect, but I sensed that she preferred her weight on her wrists and around her breasts. She glowed in the candle light, and her mouth was open ever so slightly as she breathed in staccato flights of pleasure.

I stood back and admired her. The red candle wax looked like drips of blood across her breasts, and the ropes restrained her delicately. I asked whether she liked knowing how helpless she looked, and how naughty she was, and she said, "Yes, sir". I knew she loved being restrained -- she had read "Story of O" with great relish, having breathed deepest and become most scented when O was herself restrained. I left her like that, hanging from the door, while I prepared her bed.

At the bed, I turned down the comforter, and fine thread sheets greeted. They were taught and cold. I asked Melody whether she wished to lay down, and she nodded she did. With that, I untied her restraints around her breasts and loosed her from the door. I lowered her arms, and she said, "ahhhhh . . ." at the renewed blood flow. I walked her carefully to the bed, and lay her across it, her head hanging slightly over the edge. She was on her back, her breasts and privates fully exposed. Her mouth was open. Her skin glistened with lotion and a soft dewy sweat from the heat of the candle.

Once situated, I retied her, her wrists tied across her chest to corners of the bed, her breasts still trussed and tight. I added a belt rope around her waist, one with two knots tied strategically. One knot was situated to press against her clitoris. The second, a larger knot, was sited directly upon her ass opening. I cinched up the ropes nice and tight. She could not move.

As she lay there, I gently tugged upon her waist rope, and the knots pressed ever so gently into her clit and ass. She moaned softly with each tug. She was properly tied, and I ran corner ropes to the belt rope so that every movement she made ground against her privates. I rocked her back and forth and she became very erotically stimulated.

I now opened the fly on my pants. As I stood there, her head over the edge of the bed, I stroked my hardening cock against her face and into her hair. She tried to take my cock into her mouth, only to be denied. I ran my scrotum across her mouth, instead, and she licked hungrily at my balls in their sack. My shaft was very hard, and since I am cut, the head of my penis was engorged and shaped like a large mushroom against her pale face. Finally, I could take no more. I stood carefully and lowered my engorged cock onto her mouth, onto her tongue. Melody lapped greedily at me, licking the pre-cum from the tip of my cock. I stroked against her face, and she continued to lick. My right fingers were tugging at her ropes, and as I rode against her face, I could see that the two knots were doing their duty, rubbing perfectly against her sensitive areas.

Finally, I pushed my cock deep into her mouth. It was very hot, very wet, a virtual pussy on her face. My cock glided past her tongue and the tip lodged deep in her throat. I could feel her gag just a bit, but she did not stop the depth or the action. I started to face fuck her, my cock deep on each stroke, then out to the edge on each return. My balls slapped her in the forehead and she grazed her teeth against the skin on the bottom of my dick. I kept hunching over her face, feeling the depth of my cock in her throat and mouth. I asked whether she liked it, and she said she did. I got closer and closer to wanting to fill her mouth with my sperm. Yet, that was not how I wanted to end the evening. So, even though it felt fabulous, I withdrew my raging purple cock from her mouth.

I asked whether she remembered dinner. How she wanted to know what to do about the other man. I frankly did not care what she wanted at that point, as my jealousy had been building over the course of the evening. She needed to be taken in hand and taught a lesson about how to respect men who treated her with care and affection, only to be told they are only one of a series of lovers. She nodded, her eyes wary. I told her that I had not forgotten. That I thought it bad form to travel with one man, only to be thinking of another. I told her what a slut she actually was, and how regardless of the fact that I prefer slutty girls over their princess sisters, I thought she deserved to be punished for her transgression. I asked whether she understood, and she nodded, carefully, yes.

With that, I rolled her over on the bed, her breasts pressed deep across my lap. I retied her wrists to the corner of the bed -- she was not to be released until she was properly punished. Now, my right hand was no longer teasing and gliding over her bottom. Now, it fairly vibrated in anticipation of spanking Melody. And spank her I did. I raised my hand to the full extent and then brought it down -- very hard -- with a satisfying "SMACK!" Melody took the blow with a bright cry and a hard flinch to escape. The ropes held her. Now, I readied for a second swat, and again my hand was taken to its full extent. And again I brought it down on her round bottom with a very bright "SWAT!" I looked and even in the dim light, there were two bright red hand prints across Melody's ass. A third very hard swat followed. I did not care whether she hurt, or whether after she was released she wanted to stay with me. She had lumped me into the same category as some other guy. So, with that snub, I had decided to make sure she remembered this particular spanking forever.

A fourth swat on her now almost blistered ass was applied. When my hand came down a large gout of pussy juice squirted out onto the sheets. She writhed hard against her ropes, and she was moaning in pleasure. I thrust my fingers down inside her pussy. She was drenched and aching. Aching for more action, aching to be filled. Now, I kept my fingers deep inside her, and with my other hand I raised for a fifth full hard swat. And down it came. She cried out in pain at the same time as she moaned in extreme pleasure. I now owned her completely.

To seal the pleasure, and to keep her quiet, I guided my cock into her mouth. I had to move around to do so, and I could not keep both hands on her pussy and ass, but now her mouth was filled with my musky dick. One last swat -- that should do it. And it did. As I struck her now bright blood red ass, she began to orgasm. My fingers were jammed deep in her pussy, and I slipped my little finger now into her tight ass hole. I had her in a bowling ball grip, and she reveled in the sensations of her body cumming while completely within my control. She had relinquished all control when I gave her the wine. Now I exercised it. She gulped down on my cock while cumming hard.

I loved the sensations of her orgasm. I loved how she sucked on my cock -- even though at that time she had never actually completed oral sex on any of her previous lovers. I knew that one day, if she stayed, I would have that virgin mouth -- and the virgin ass which was being probed by my finger. But, not that night.

Instead, as she continued to writhe in orgasm, I pulled out from under her and mounted her from the back, me on my knees and my now huge cock buried deep inside her bareback pussy. Her blow job immediately before had fluffed me so well, and I was ready for a money-shot ejaculation. So I slammed hard against her, my dick in her cunt, and my balls against her clit. In that fashion I fucked her so hard, taking my pleasure from her and after a few very hard grunting grinds into her, I came hard and fast and jerkily inside her. I could feel the hotness of my ejaculate splashing around inside her now suddenly very wet pussy. This only spurred me harder, and I kept fucking her until I could fuck no more. With one last shattering thrust, I stood hard inside her, pulled out, and fell back on the bed.

After a recovery period during which I began to breathe again, I gently untied Melody. She rubbed her wrists, and I laid her down on the pillow, her red hair a halo around her face. I covered her and then lay down against her round and soft skin. My still tumescent cock pushed hard against her thigh. We panted together, completely synchronized. She turned her face to me. She spoke in a sleepy, contented voice, and said, "I have made up my mind. You know what I crave. I stay with you."