New Message

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
astion
astion
4 Followers

"Stephen..."

Stephen felt as if he were beyond words now. All he could do was pant into the phone.

"Mmmh, I'm so close... come with me," Molly said, her voice hoarse and so shaky that Stephen knew her hand was between her legs, wet fingers flicking rapidly.

Stephen whimpered, then bit his lip, a small part of his conscious mind still aware that he was in a public place.

"Stephen. Oh god, do it, please. I want to... hear you."

Stephen leaned back in his chair and panted loudly into the phone. "Okay," he managed, jerking himself so fast his hand made wet slapping sounds against his skin. "Ohhh-"

"Yeah," Molly urged. "That's good, good."

"Ah, ah!" he gasped before he had the presence of mind to clamp his teeth shut and aim high, and he hissed out the pleasure of his orgasm when it hit him. Toes curled up tight in his shoes, he trembled all over as it tore through him, splashing hot, milky trails of semen up onto his shirt. Almost finished, Molly's high, shuddery moans reached him, and he rasped, "God, Molly."

Stephen was still trembling through the last shocks of orgasm and Molly's moans had just started to quiet when he heard Pablo groan, the sound rough and guttural. Stephen gave himself another stroke instinctively and grunted at the sharp, oversensitive sensation. He let go of himself and breathed, listening raptly to Pablo and Molly as they came down from the peak together.

Stephen sighed and wiped his hand carefully on the tail of his shirt, and after a moment, Molly laughed softly.

"What?" he asked, and it was impossible not to grin.

"I was... so embarrassed when we started," she said, and it sounded as if she were still getting her breath back.

"Yeah."

"I didn't know if you'd... I don't know, if you'd be mad."

"Why would I be mad?"

"Well, not mad." A brief, entirely comfortable silence stretched between them as Stephen stood and zipped up, then gingerly removed his shirt. He checked his undershirt to ensure that no fluid had bled through before he gave his hand a final wipe, rolled the shirt up tightly and shoved it into a pocket of his bag.

Molly sighed. "Maybe I thought you'd be offended or something. Think it was terrible of me to send you dirty pictures."

Stephen smiled, amused by how close she'd gotten to the truth of it. "I did think it was... a little strange. But only for a minute."

"That's okay. It was a little strange. But I liked it," Molly said, then she yawned extravagantly. "Pablo wants to say hi."

"Hey," Pablo said into the receiver, his voice rough and sleepy.

"Hey," Stephen repeated, and he suddenly felt self-conscious. He had to remind himself that Pablo had also participated, after all.

"I wish you were here, too," Pablo said.

Stephen went warm all over. "I know."

He sat there grinning silently into the phone, knowing that Pablo was doing the same on the other end, until a beep startled him out of his daze.

"Hang on," he said, and he thumbed the buttons of his phone to access his new message.

<3<3<3!!, it said.

Attached was a picture of Pablo and Molly, their flushed cheeks jammed together, their hair sweaty and messy and clinging to their cheeks. Molly was sticking her tongue out at the camera, her eyes sparkling, and Pablo was caught in mid-speech, his cheeks dimpled with a smile, the phone against his ear looking tiny in his hand. He'd never seen a better picture of either of them.

Finally, he checked the time after being in conscious denial of it for the past... twenty minutes, since he'd gotten the first text message. He was slightly surprised; that hadn't lasted nearly as long as it had felt.

He clicked back, a part of him hoping he'd be able to stop all this silly grinning before someone caught him doing it.

"You didn't have to rush things for me," he said.

"You've got your exam. Didn't want to mess you up," Pablo said. "Besides, we'll take our time later. Won't we." The promise in Pablo's voice made Stephen suppress a shiver.

"Yeah. We will."

Stephen sighed, then glanced at the time again.

"Don't worry about dinner," Pablo said. "We'll get delivery. Come home as soon as you can."

"I will."

Stephen didn't want to go, but he could use a good hand-washing and a bottle or two of water before his exam, and besides, whoever used this classroom would likely show up any minute now. "I've got to go," he said.

"I know."

"Give her a kiss for me, all right?"

"All right."

Good luck! Good luck! he heard Molly sing out in the background.

"See you soon," Stephen said.

"Good," Pablo said, and still smiling, Stephen ended the call.

-end

astion
astion
4 Followers
12