New Moons (Immortal love series) 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" She said.

"Don't speak, think what you want to say, I'm in your head." David's voice was clear and crisp in her mind.

"What's going on?" She thought.

"They're spying on us now. They can't hear thinking but can see us and hear our words. Kiss me."

She was taken aback by his command and the little defiance inside her made her speak – more accurately think – out. "Why?"

"We need to show them your hands off. Mine."

His? How dare he think he owns me, I'm a real person not an item--

David's lips mashed against hers without any warning. In one fell swoop he wrapped his arms around her waist and easily pulled her closer to his body letting the heat radiate between them into the night. Ashleigh closed her eyes once again revelling in the sensations of his expert mouth latched to her own. Of her own accord her lips parted as her own arms wrapped around his neck. Her tongue peeked out her mouth before divulging inside his.

Within her new life she had never kissed a boy so passionately. But as if some primitive ancient memory stirred inside her she found herself taking the lead. The tip of her tongue lightly ran against the tip of his tasting his exotic flavour. Her hands ran from the back of his neck and up through his fine silky hair. She stepped closer mashing her body against his, her breasts flat against his chest.

David immediately felt her arousal peak. Her chest pressed against his and he could clearly make out the two hardened stubs that pressed into his pectorals. His own arousal built but by the years of self-control he kept everything PG-13.

Given her reaction earlier in the day he expected her to be stubborn about kissing deeming it wrong. But as her tongue stimulated him further he found himself forgetting about old and new Ashleigh but emergence of the two together.

He pulled away from her lips and beamed a smile at her that could have melted gold, her knees buckled at his watch, he kissed her on the lips again, just a simple peck, then again on the cheek before finally kissing her earlobe. He opened his mouth and lightly nibbled on her earlobe, an involuntary moan escaped her lips, and finally he stopped and whispered, "Mine."

---

Chapter 3: Spell Lessons Retuned

"I'm bored." Ashleigh whined kicking her feet like a child.

David patiently looked over the top of his book and looked at Ashleigh who had chosen to sit cross-legged on the floor – he, the adult of the two, sat on the couch.

"Why don't you read something?"

"I don't have any of the books I read."

"Well what do you read?"

Ashleigh shrugged before walking over her knees over to David and resting her head on his legs. "Usually paranormal-like things; like witches and wizards." Suddenly she perked up lightly patting his leg with a slap. "Hey can you teach me magic? You said you did before so you can teach me again."

David folded the corner of the book page before closing it and putting it down. When he had first explained everything to her the morning yesterday he had told her how they first fell in love, including the adventures inside his room and in the woods. He had deliberately cut short the part of being attacked and her almost getting killed but deliberately spruced up and prolonged the part about their first real, deep, passionate kiss high above the treetops.

He regarded her for a second deliberating on whether to teach her magic or not. During his infinite lifetime he had always kept the sentiment to make decisions based on the pros and cons, if the cons outweighed the pros then the decision was void. With Ashleigh's proposal, however, his mind worked furiously to measure all variables.

Pro: Spending more time with Ashleigh

Con: No knowledge of magic thus highly volatile – no control.

Pro: Useful for her to know magic

Con: Can only teach basic

Like a computer spreadsheet his mind worked in nanoseconds breaking down each point before scrutinizing each detail. In what seemed like hours inside his mind in actuality was no more than 1 minute and eight seconds. With a tally of 9:7 in favour of the pros David smiled and nodded his head. He stood up and held out his hand in a gesture for her to follow. With a beaming white teeth grin Ashleigh squealed manically before bouncing to her feet in enthusiasm and clasping David's outstretched hand. With Ashleigh bobbing along behind him hugging so close to his back he could feel her chest rub against his shirt he took her to the place where it all began – his bedroom.

David's bedroom was one of the many places that seemed truly static against time. Deciding to keep to his own personal décor the room remained eerie close to the same layout as a thousand years ago, with a few minor modifications. Against the right hand wall and north wall corner was his wooden framed bed with deep black Egyptian cotton sheets, at the foot of his bed was a wooden hand carved chest of draws made from the same trees that grew in the woods. On the near left hand wall against the north wall corner facing the bed was the large oak wardrobe with double door mirrors and antique polished brass handles. Beside the wardrobe mounted on bracket frames on the wall was the more modern equipment – a television, externally plugged in through the extensive electrical plaster-wall wiring fitted earlier in the century. On the floor in the middle of the room was a hand woven fur rug synthetically dyed to give the impression of bear skin while stretching along the entire south wall was perhaps the most magnificent furniture pieces in the room, if not the house, a wall to wall bookshelf filled from wall to wall, ceiling to floor, with thousands of books on every conceivable topic.

Ashleigh, needless to say, was awe stuck by the magnificent furniture. She barely made it three steps over the threshold before stopping to examine the books therein. Her fingers trailed soft and lightly over the bindings as she walked from wall to wall reading many of the authors contained. Shakespeare, Dickens, C.S Lewis, Anne Frank, even study books such as Advanced chemistry, Anatomical guide, Botany, Astronomy, the list continued.

David stood patiently in the middle of the room smiling as she moved from one location to another across the shelf, fascinated by something so trivial to him that he barely gave it two thoughts.He wasn't kidding when he said reading,she thought to herself.

When she finally managed to pull her eyes away from the spectacle she stared at David, their eyes drawn to the others. He stood unmoving as stone, his arms folded across his chest, his feet shoulder width apart. Ashleigh turned around looking back at the shelf once more finally realising the entire floor shelf comprised of the same red leather bound books she found inside her wardrobe.

"I doubt anyone wants to read my diaries." David said as if reading her mind.

She flipped her head around to face him twisting her body so she half faced David while still could face the shelf, she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear before replying, "Maybe I can read them one day."

"Maybe."

-----

"Remember you're not trying to move it with your mind. You want to visualise it move and then summon a force to push it."

Ashleigh nodded before furrowing her brow as she concentrated on the Coke bottle lying on the middle of the floor.Visualise and push. Visualise and push. Visualise and push.

In the darkness of her mind she tried to see the bottle move forward, a push towards where David was. She visualised the bottle; every contour, every colour, the label, the lid, each bead of condensation tricking down the side...

Then she imagined the bottle moving, how it would slide effortless against the soft fur of the rug. She imagined the bottle gracefully moving forward three inches before stopping in its new resting location; she pictured how the bottle would look in the new location.

Complacent that she had enough mental images of the bottle Ashleigh set to work on conjuring the force necessary for the movement. Although David had told her the basis of sorcery magic he had not elaborated on the information wanting to keep it simple for her first spell. Ashleigh focused on the energy in the room. David had already gave her a quick five minute guide on scanning for energy and collection and so Ashleigh once again focused all her attention on finding and collecting energy around them. After four minutes of hard focusing Ashleigh opened her eyes and thrust out her hand, open palmed; desperately she pleaded with the energy she hoped she had to provide enough force to move the bottle.

Nothing.

"Ungh... I can't do this!" Ashleigh whined, needing to lash out at something she angrily swatted the bottle sending it hurtling behind David and hitting the north wall.

Although he could have easily have reached behind him David made a point by remaining where he was and stared intently into Ashleigh's hazel eyes. The bottle slowly rose of the ground before hovering in the air for several seconds, gliding through the air, the bottle slid past David and back into the middle of the two landing right side up.

"Show off." Her playful tone and half-smirk showed no annoyance and that the previous bout was over.

After a quick yet patience talk from David Ashleigh was ready to go again. Once again she visualized, once again she summoned, and once again she demanded the bottle move. It did.

Perhaps no more than one eighteenth of an inch but it was still a success for Ashleigh who happily squealed in delight, falling onto her back before kicking her legs and flailing her arms.

David laughed lightly at her glee, he always adored her laugh – much like everything else about her – but laughing was different, it was a sign she was happy and for David that was extra special.

Ashleigh recovered from her miniature seizure and stared at the bottle repeating what she had just done but in a quicker time. Once again the bottle moved, this time a whole three inches. Ashleigh erupted in anther giggling spree stopping every moment or so to push the bottle an extra inch before collapsing back to the floor in glee. By the time the bottle had finally moved enough that it was brushing against David's legs almost two hours had passed, the morning giving way to noon, as the sky descended to a deeper blue hue.

"Wow look at the time." David said looking out of the window at the sky.

Ashleigh followed his glaze but only saw the endless blue with a few mindless white puffs drifting by in the breeze. "How can you tell?"

"The sky. The sun, it all changes with time." He pointed at a blue spot and then again at the sun in its new position.

"What time is it then?" The question was asked as a more prove-a-point but David responded anyway.

"About one maybe half one."

Ashleigh reached into her pocket and retrieved a silver flip-back phone, a commodity she would be lost without. Although she rarely used it or actually phoned it, the silver device was her life on a chip. Photos of everyone, everything, all her music, all her notes and contacts were stored in the plastic memory. Sure enough when she flipped it open and looked at the time display it read: 1:34 p.m.

"How did you know that?" The tone of her voice of that in surprise as if they had not just spent the last two hours moving a bottle with thought.

"You do." David replied, but the questioning look on her face by his reply made him think, this wasn't the same Ashleigh he knew, it was new Ashleigh, "...or did."

"Was I ever as smart as you?" She asked sincerely; her life more of a mystery now than when she knew nothing about her family.

David had a sudden impulse to kiss her, to feel her plush yet soft lips against his own. He leaned forward on his knees placing his weight on his arms, his shirt fell forward leaving enough room for Ashleigh's eyes to wander to his bare chest and chiselled abs. As his mouth neared her face became flushed from the onrush of blood pumped by her raging heartbeat. Her mouth watered as so did her aroused femininity.

David lightly pressed his lips against hers. The instant of contact brought another bout of pleasure that had him working manically to wrestle with his control. He looked up from her lips and found her eyes lightly closed. A moment of surprise swept his emotions as he felt her lips part – despite all her ramifications about them being related, it was she who was now instigating the kiss. He decided it best just to go with the flow, figuratively speaking, and parted his lips very lightly.

"Smarter." He said before sensually running to tip of his tongue over her bottom lip eliciting a small moan. Ashleigh's own tongue came out and met him half-way, her hands running over his back as she pulled his body closer. Ashleigh lay back bringing David atop of her quivering frame. Her long legs snaked over his muscularly toned calves pinning him above her as their passion grew like an unquenchable fire.

David laid his hands cupping her face lightly as she playfully nibbled his lip giggling softly. Her hands danced patterns across his back before grabbing the hem of his shirt and pulling it over his head leaving. Her hands returned to his bare skin leaving burning trails where she touched. Creating large centric circles along his back her hands dipped lower and lower until her knuckles brushed against his denim jeans and leather belt. Giggling into his mouth she slipped under their bodies before deftly unbuckling his belt and pulling down the zipper.

David was in a world of pleasure, his body near naked and so close to the one true person he loved. In some small recess of his mind his brain screamed to stop before things went too far and the ultimate deed was complete, but the side that won screamed to carry on with their entanglement; that no bad could come from a few more minutes of being together in their intimate manor.

Once his jeans were undone and pulled further down his toned legs he wriggled slightly letting them shift further down until they were off completely. With each wriggle each body was completely aware of his now hardened erection pressing against her spot through her trousers. Still, the feel of his rigidity against her womanhood was insatiable; unconsciously her body responded by grinding her hips against him, her eyes, once again, squeezed tightly closed as she moaned louder into their combined mouths.

Lost in the vice of lust David held the hem of Ashleigh's shirt and lifted it off her body revealing the red padded bra underneath. His fingers worked deftly over the clasp releasing her bosom from constraint. Graciously he accepted her gift and moved his lips from her mouth; he slowly sucked at the nape of her neck leaving a small trail of hickie's where he tasted her skin.Exquisite.

The trail lead further down meandering to the right, he gave one final suction to the top of her right breast before leaving a trail of wet, slobbering kisses straight to her hardened nipple. Expertly he played with the hardened nub in his mouth, running his wet hot tongue around the rim, before gently sucking applying enough pressure he knew she loved, Ashleigh repaid in kindness as her hand worked inside his boxers stroking his phallus while her other hand held his head to her breast moaning at his attention.

David alternated between breasts, giving each equal time before moving on. Once both breasts were gleaming in his saliva he kissed his way back to her mouth travelling up the left side in the same fashion as the journey down the right. When he reached her mouth he wasted no time in in resuming their game of tongue wrestling. David mashed Ashleigh's breasts in his hands, a nipple between his forefingers and middle fingers applying just enough pressure for her to be simulated. She moaned heavily, arching her back to further his treatment, he pinched her nipples between thumb and forefingers before tugging harder.

When he thought she had enough his hands moved from breast to her hips playing coyly with her trousers. He pulled away from their kiss and broke a cheeky grin as his hands slid under the waistband of her trousers to her voluptuous butt cheeks. Ashleigh giggled before holding the back of his neck and pulling his mouth in for more lustful, incestuous kisses. Incestuous. The word meant nothing to either of them as they clung to each other on the floor of David's bedroom floor.

"I don't like these trousers." David hoarsely groaned as Ashleigh's hand still played with his aching member – to hell with control.

"Neither do I" Ashleigh replied.

She removed her hand from his boxer briefs and grabbed the waistband of her trousers pulling them down and over her taut ass, still being kneaded by David. He wriggled the trousers the rest of the way before kicking them off all together. Ashleigh's hand soon returned to her original objective. She stopped jerking his cock for a second as she undone each button releasing his cock with fluidity. Outside his boxers she resumed stroking up and down his meaty shaft moaning each time she knocked his cock against her treasure unconfined.

David's mind fogged as he felt his cock rub against her soft silk white underwear, actually making contact between her flowered lips. When she stopped stroking, again, and grabbed the straps of her underwear attempting to pull them off for preparation of the ultimate deed David snapped out of his lust-filled veil and grabbed both her wrist stopping her. Truth be told he had waited years so he could once again 'be with her' but David also knew that once they had 'been together' she would die, and he would be alone for another eon. He coughed to clear his throat;

"We need to stop."

Ashleigh regarded him with a lustful glaze, she leaned closer and tried to pull his head back in for another kiss but he pulled back sitting up and packing away his member. He put a hand on her shoulder focusing on her eyes as to not get distracted by her beautiful body waiting for him... only him. His hands glowed faintly as he released a small stream of magic into her system washing away the influx of Serotonin that hazed her mind.

With her mind more or less clear Ashleigh's immediate reaction was to cover her breast with her arm before panicky searching for her bra, found thrown in the corner of the room with his top and her top. Her clothes were too far to casually reach over and grab them but she didn't feel comfortable enough to move given her extreme state of undress. Thankfully David understood her discomfort and used the same movement spell he had tried to teach her earlier to levitate their clothes and move them closer so they could both get undressed.

"You promised you wouldn't use magic on me." Ashleigh replied as she just pulled her trouser over her hips.

David raised his eyebrow in surprise, "You remembered?"

"No it's just something you would promise me."

"I also promised to protect you. Almost failed that one."

"David it wasn't your fault, it was just something that happened."

He shook his head; "I should have been in control."

"Is that what it's always like? Never being able to lose control and always wanting to touch me?"

He nodded.

"How do you survive?" Ashleigh asked incredulously, for that one incredible lust-filled ecstatic moment her single thought had been to touch David, be close to him, to have him touch her, to have him inside her... she understood that male libido was often higher than female but if David felt like she just did all the time compared to her few minutes, how the hell did he stop?

Her protection. The thought hit her like a cheap boxer punch to the gut. The reason he stopped was because he loved her enough to put her life about his own wanton desire. Ashleigh didn't know whether to slap him or kiss him; how many times had he backed away from their consummation just for her? Had he ever in his life gave into what he really wanted without thinking about her consequence? Probably never. He had always put her first, whether good or bad.