New Mutant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DPWestley
DPWestley
46 Followers

Her mouth found his neck and chest, biting and nibbling as she reluctantly took her hands off his bulge long enough to slip her slacks and panties onto the floor. Storm worked on his belt as she chewed her way down his chest. Omar lifted himself enough to allow her to work his pants off. He felt her pleasure at seeing his cock come free from his clothes.

Storm stared greedily at him. His cock was beautifully uncircumcised, thick and veiny, and she wanted its dark girth in her. She quickly straddled him, her hands on his shoulders, and rubbed her slick pussy lips up and down along his shaft. Omar had experienced the odd duality before, as he felt his own sensations overlaid with those of his partners. He could feel her sliding on him, as well as her sensation of his cock under her, slowly spreading her open.

She wiggled around a few seconds more, finding the right angle and pressure, and then deliciously lowered herself down over his thick cock. The slow, filling sensation was incredible, and Saíd amplified it another magnitude. Storm felt a powerful orgasm rock her as she reached his hips. She held on, her pussy convulsing around him as she came, whimpering and crying as emotions wracked her body. Ororo had no idea that the van was coming to a hurried stop.

Jean opened the side door and slipped in while Storm was still shaking in Omar's arms. She was flushed and breathing hard. She closed the door behind her and sat down in the captain's chair, exposing her moist panties to him.

"Sorry, 'Ro," she panted at her semi-conscious friend. "I couldn't block that one out. You're gonna have to share." Jean slipped her panties off and cocked a leg over the arm, giving Omar a nice view of her spread lips a she began to work fingers in and out, the other hand on her clit. Omar extended his powers at Jean, slowly intensifying her manual stimulation.

Jean had nearly wrecked the van when Storm had climaxed around the thick shaft she now saw buried in her friend's twat. Omar moved Storm up and down on his cock and projected her sensation of it at Jean. Suddenly, the fingers Jean was working in and out of here were extraneous noise to the sensation that Omar was inside her.

As he pumped slowly in and out of Storm, Jean could feel him inside her own pussy as Storm was feeling it. Jean reached out with her abilities and found Storm easily, engrossed in sensual pleasure. Jean shared her own experience of her fingers working her clit, and Storm convulsed again, another soft orgasm moving through her. Jean grabbed her own tits and let Omar screw the both of them while sharing the pleasure of it with both of them.

Storm was awash in pleasure, letting Omar lift her up and down along his cock as she hung pliable and grinning like a madman. He was sharing her with her best friend and it felt amazing. Jean was using her own considerable empathic projection to project her lust and heat and climbing arousal onto her, and Omar was amplifying it. She never wanted it to end.

Saíd finally allowed his arousal to build, ascending toward orgasm. He projected his own experience of it onto Jean as she found her own orgasm. As he pumped his load deep into Storm, Jean came hard, squirting her juices with the power of his climax. The feeling was surreal, as she felt two orgasms at once.

"Oh, God," she wailed, wiggling around in the chair as her legs lost the ability to support her slumping body. "Oh, shit! What the hell?" She caught him watching her, smiling at her as she came while gently lifting Storm from his erection. "Oh, not fair," she complained. "My, God, that's intense." While he was laying Storm down next to him, she regained enough composure to reverberate the sensations back at Saíd and another stream of semen leapt out of him.

"Ah! Hah-ha," he said, the sensation catching him completely off guard. "Oh, well played, Professor Grey." Jean was unbuttoning her blouse and giving him a haughty grin. She undid her bra to show him her flushed chest, her freckles standing out vividly against her pale skin. Her large areolae were still puckered around her hard nipples.

"I'm not through with your assignment, young man." She slipped onto the floor and crawled across the floor to place her face next to his cock. "Let me see if I can't get the hang of this." Jean focused on her lust, her need, and her desire for carnal pleasure. She found him with her power and slid the sensation into his subconscious. She could see the effect immediately, as his cock throbbed and twitched, slowly recovering its vigor. Omar leaned back, allowing her to drape her red hair over his lap as she stroked his growing cock, cleaning what was left of Storm's ride off of the veined, dark skin.

Storm lay on her side watching Jean clean and then take Omar's cock slowly into her mouth. Ororo could feel Jean projecting her passion into them, helping Omar recover and beginning to affect her as well. She sat up and rubbed at her shaven pussy as Jean increased her pace up and down Said's shaft. Omar sat entranced, one hand in Jean's hair, the other stroking Storm's thigh. He was at full erection again, and began to ramp up his abilities on the magnificent women under his sway.

"Oh, yes," Jean managed as she pulled off of his cock, again feeling her need amplified by Saíd. She saw Storm on the bench, fingers working her clit and her pussy, radiant in her ecstasy. She knew that they loved each other, had risked their lives for each other more times than she could count, and had always acknowledged Storm's beauty. But now Omar was letting Jean see Storm as he did, as an object of desire, as a goddess.

Ororo's gaze was alluring and intense. Jean crawled over and straddled Storm, her ass in the air, and they began slowly exploring each other, kissing and fondling as Omar moved behind Jean. Through his power, he could feel their gentle hands and lips on each other, as if they were kissing him, nuzzling his neck and chest. He pressed forward and slowly entered Jean from behind.

"Oh my...slow! Oh. Oh, God, yes!" Jean pressed back as the crown made it in, taking him all in a rush. She threw her head down on Storm's chest and grabbed the seatbelts on either side, holding on furiously at the sensation. Omar stayed buried in her, allowing her to get comfortable without moving, easing her discomfort and enhancing her arousal with his ability. He could feel Jean's cheek pressed sideways against Storm's tits, their sweat mingling, smelling the scent of sex heavy in the air.

"So fucking big," Jean muttered to Storm, finally feeling her arousal grow.

"Oh, sweetie," she replied. "I know. You're going to enjoy this." Jean released her death grip on the restraints and lifted up, looking at her friend. They began to kiss again as Jean slowly rocked her hips, letting Omar know she was ready. Of course, he already knew. He began to slowly move in and out of her, short strokes at first, and then increasingly longer strokes as she stretched around him. He began increasing both women's arousal, finding new clusters of nerve endings to caress and prod.

Jean was sharing her fullness with Storm, as Omar had done before. Ororo reached her hands for Jean's raised ass, kneading her ass cheeks as she moved back and forth, allowing the phantom sensations of Omar that Jean was giving her to do all the work in her pussy. He was touching both women at every erogenous zone, just when they thought it should happen, just the right way.

Storm could never have predicted a scenario with Jean like the one she found herself in. Storm had gone through her wild phase years ago, but Jean was always so reserved. It was a necessity they both lived with because of the primal natures of their powers. But now, to have her naked and dripping over her while Saíd filled them both again, she felt a joy she rarely experienced on the ground. She was, once again, above the Serengeti, a force of nature that no mortal could comprehend.

Omar was now sliding his full length in and out of Jean Grey's tight cunt, his hands on her firm tits from behind, while Storm lay underneath them, her hands on Jean's ass, helping the three of them move as one. The van rocked with their movements, and Omar wondered where Jean had parked it, and who might be watching. When he decided to come to Xavier for his education, he had no idea who might greet him, but this was as delicious as his best fantasies about the various X-Women.

The synergy he was experiencing with Jean, who was becoming more adept with each passing minute, was driving him to the edge more quickly then he wanted. He focused a portion of his abilities to delay his own rising orgasm. Omar focused the greater portion of his gift on both women, and was pushing them through one full-body orgasm after another, letting them rise and descend, each one more fulfilling than the last.

Both X-Women were moaning and screaming without inhibition. Their cries were a symphony in Omar's ears. Jean's hair was beginning to stand away from her head in a red halo as she thrashed under his manipulations. Saíd looked at Storm and could see her eyes had turned white, her mutant powers beginning to manifest as well. He wondered long ago if he could drive a mutant to so much ecstasy that they might lose control.

Omar released his control over his orgasm, managing just two more strokes deep into Jean before he came, ramming all the way in and spraying his seed in powerful bursts. He and Jean both shared the sensation with Storm, both women feeling the hot fluid deep in their pussies. Storm and Jean shared one last orgasm as Omar's mutant ability subsided.

Omar pulled out of Jean, a dribble of his seed trailing the thick, dark cock. Jean collapsed onto Storm and they gently kissed through their slowly subsiding passion. Omar could feel their sweaty, naked bodies rubbing against each other, and felt the depth of their love for each other. He had collapsed on the floor and idly rubbed their intertwined legs as he regained his breath.

Once he could breathe normally, Omar slowly withdrew all of his sexual stimulation from both women. Their kissing stopped as Jean and Storm found their libidos returning to normal. Omar carefully monitored their feelings, knowing this was a delicate moment. Jean crawled off of Storm and stood, as if seeing the room for the first time in days. He intercepted her guilt and shame, replacing it deftly with the feeling of a long-ago, one-time thing; a learning experience now savored as an important turning point in her past.

Jean Grey stood naked and sweaty above the equally naked and sweaty Ororo Munroe and Omar Saíd. There was the briefest panic as she recalled the last hour of raw, uninhibited lust. A slow smile crept up on her, realizing she had just learned a new and interesting way to use her mutant abilities. She would chalk this unique experience up to Omar's subtle, powerful abilities and leave it right where it was.

Omar felt Storm become aware of the experience as well. She was not inclined to the guilt and shame Jean had felt, but the experience had awakened in her a new sexual attraction to her long-time friend. Omar was certain that could be awkward in the near future and muted it, warping it back into the deep, platonic love he felt Jean had for her. The sexual attraction they both felt for him was normal, and he had no reason to believe either of these mature adults would transpose it into a crush.

Storm came out of her reverie slowly, admiring the talent of the new mutant, both in his gifts as well as his sexual ability. She looked longingly on her friend, Jean Grey, naked and glowing in the van, coming to grips with her experience. She had always suspected the red-head was fiery in bed, as is their reputation, and she had certainly fantasized about her as a lover. Now she hoped Jean wouldn't wrack herself with guilt over the transgression. Jean looked at her, and felt the wave of gratitude emanate off of her.

"You're welcome," she said, warmly. Storm sat up and the three of them maneuvered around, collecting clothes and enjoying a happy silence. "Where did you park, anyway?"

"Oh," said Jean as they were dressing. "I got off the turnpike and found a side road next to an empty field." She slipped her shoes on and opened the side door. "Oops."

Jean stepped out, followed by Storm and Omar. The van was in the middle of an apple orchard, a few hundred yards down one of the tree lined rows. For as far as they could see in any direction, the smooth ground was littered with battered apples, shredded leaves, and melting hailstones. The X-Women glared at Omar, who was looking sheepishly from one to the other.

"Sorry, Professors," he said. "I've never been with a mutant before." Jean and Storm looked at each other.

"Detention," they said in unison.

DPWestley
DPWestley
46 Followers
12