New Need for Black Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
She gets sold.
2.1k words
4.3
116.7k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found a bright red lace shirt that cupped my big tits perfectly. My big nipples poked through the lace, I knew they would stay hard all night. I then found an extremely short black velvet skirt, so short my ass almost showed. I then grabbed some black fishnet thigh highs and a black garter belt. Once I was dressed, I did my make-up, dark eyes and a red mouth. When I was done, I looked in the mirror and saw a whore. I hoped Klem would be happy with his slut.

“You done sweetie? Ohhhh. Don’t you look like the sweetest little whore...” Klem gasped when he saw me standing there. “Lay down on the bed, spread your thighs for me. Let’s see if you know how to be a good whore. I better see your cunt.” he ordered me. I lay down on the bed and spread my white thighs wide, lifting my short skirt for Klem.

“No panties. You are a good little bitch. I knew you would be.” Klem laughed as he walked to the bed and kneeled down between my spread legs. He leaned forward, the dark skin of his face showing up erotically between my pale thighs. “You want me to do something while I’m done here?” he said wickedly while running his fingertips up and down my soft, pale thighs.

“Please....Klem....make me cum” I whimpered softly, thrusting my wet cunt at his face.

“How little one? Tell me how.” Klem ordered me, skimming my pussy lips with his dark fingers, making me shudder and moan.

“I want to feel your fingers inside me, your tongue on my clit, your lips sucking my cunt....I want anything you’ll give me sir, just please make me cum.” I begged him and hissed as he slipped just a little bit of his middle finger into my pussy.

“That’s good. You’re getting better at begging bitch.” Klem whispered to me and then lowered his face to my dripping shaved pussy. He slid his finger inside me to the knuckle and twisted it, making me moan loudly and thrust on his hand before moving his hands back to my legs. He gripped my thighs hard and pushed them wider apart.“I can’t wait to taste your cunt again. You taste so sweet for such a dirty little whore.” he said, breathing out against my wet flesh before sticking his long tongue out and slowly running it up and down my slit.

I moaned when I finally felt his tongue on my flesh, he licked up and down my slit before using his long tongue like a cock and sticking it into my wet hole. He thrust his tongue in and out of my cunt, making me moan and squirm. Klem sat up abruptly. “Just wanted my new whore to be as wet as possible so the men will like you more. You’ll cum enough later, now come on slut.” Klem ordered me. I moaned in frustration but quickly got up off the bed to follow him to his car.

We walked outside of my house to his car in the driveway and got in, we left quickly. “I’ve gotten a few offers on you for the next few days. I’ll even be nice and let you pick one thing. One group of men, you’ve already fucked a few of; the other group you’ve never met. They have seen the movie we made of you. So, which would you rather?”

“Can you tell me anything else about them?” I asked him quietly, looking at my lap.

“Well, the men who haven’t fucked you at all are all black men, well-hung and love to fuck little white girls like you. That group is run by one man, he wants you all to himself for tonight and then the next three days he’s going to let his buddies and business partners take part of you.” He stopped here and looked at me. “You like that idea, don’t you?”

“Yes, Sir. I do. Do you know what he wants to do to me alone?” I asked him, looking up at him like a good submissive when he tapped my chin.

“I know exactly what he wants to do to you, but I’m not going to tell you, slut. I want you to be surprised. He’s a good looking guy, in his late 20's, muscular, all the other sluts I’ve brought to him have loved his cock. Is that what you want? Do you want me to sell you to them?” he said gruffly, sliding his hand up my leg to tease my cunt.

“Hmmm, yes sir. I’d love that.” I moaned and squirmed as his probing fingers made my pussy even wetter as he laughed.

Klem moved his hand from between my spread thighs to get his phone and call his friend to let him know that he had bought me for the next few days. They must have discussed the price earlier, because I never heard Klem mention an amount. He just said that I was his, and we would be arriving at his home in about twenty minutes.

Klem hung up the phone and smiled at me and moved his hand between my white thighs again to play with my still soaking pussy. “Good. You’re such a sweet slut. He’s willing to pay a lot for you. This should be fun.” Klem smirked at me as he stroked my wet cunt and made me moan. “You can’t wait for him to drive his cock into this tight little cunt can you? He’s giving me fifty thousand dollars for you this weekend. He can fuck you and let anyone he wants fuck you. For that amount of many they can do anything to your tasty little body they want.” Klem told me, pinching my clit.

“Wow. He’s giving you fifty grand?!?” I exclaimed, sitting up and pushing Klems knuckle into my cunt and making him pinch my clit harder. I cried out and my body shook in desire, but he moved his hand before I could cum.

“You like that don’t you? You like knowing you’re an expensive fuck-toy for rich black men?” he asked me roughly, tweaking my nipple with his fingers. “You have to do whatever he says. Fuck anyone he tells you to, you are nothing but his slave for the next two days. And after that, you’re my whore until I sell you to someone else, or give you away when I’m done with you. But I have the funny feeling you’ll be my slut the majority of the time for a number of years.” Klem told me, moving his dark hand to cover my breast, squeezing the soft flesh hard.

My nipples were rock hard and poking out the front of the red lace top and my shaved pussy dripping underneath the short black skirt as we pulled up to a gated driveway that was so long, you couldn’t even see the home it belonged to. Klem punched in a code at the gate and we drove up the long drive. I couldn’t help moaning as I thought about the fact that I had just been sold to a group of strange men. I had become a paid whore.

Klem laughed when I moaned, he wasn’t even touching me anymore. “You need this. This is what you wanted all along, ever since I met you in that club I knew you’d become mine. You knew it too. You were born to be a whore with that body and that face.” He stroked his fingertip down my face as he pulled up to the front of the enormous house. “He wants you to go kneel, head down at the front door. Be a good girl this weekend. You’ll love it baby.” Klem smiled and kissed me good-bye.

I got out and walked up the steps to the front door and kneeled down, bowing my head and closing my eyes. I heard the door open but did not open my eyes or raise my head, I felt a blindfold slid over my head, covering my eyes. “Get up. I’ll lead you where I want you.” I heard a deep voice and felt a strong hand close around my upper arm.

I got to my feet and walked alongside the man holding my arm, we walked into the house and turned eventually coming to a long flight of stairs. At the top of the stairs we stopped and he lifted me into his arms, “You are a beautiful slut. I hope you are worth the money I paid for you. Are you?” he whispered into my ear as he walked with me in his large arms like a child.

“Yes sir. I am. I will please you however you wish me to.” I said softly, curling into his strong body and trembling I needed to be fucked so badly.

“Good. That’s good. I will use you well tonight.” he said and then laid me on a soft bed. “Don’t move.” he ordered harshly. I sat still on the bed as I listened to him moving around. He grabbed one of my wrists and tied it to something, the bedpost I imagine, then he grabbed the other and did the same. My arms were spread comfortably and tied securely before he moved to sit on the bed next to me.

He removed the blindfold but I kept my eyes closed. “Well, look at you. You are a good slut. But you can open your eyes for me now.” he said softly.

I opened my eyes and gasped at the beautiful black man in front of me. He was tall, caramel colored skin, cornrowed hair, and dimples. He wore a white tank top and black jeans, he had large muscles and a great body. I lay there and watched him reach out to play with my still hard nipples poking out the lace of my shirt.

“I like these pretty pink nipples showing through this lace.” He smiled, white teeth flashing in his face as he leaned down to suck my nipple through the rough lace of my top. He sat up and suddenly tore the shirt open, “But I like your tits bare better.” he said roughly and began playing with my big breasts in earnest. Roughly squeezing and pinching my nipples and breasts as I moaned and leaned forward into his hands against my bindings.

He left one hand on my tits as he leaned forward to kiss me and slid the other hand down my tummy, across my pelvis and to my thighs. He just left his hand on my leg, stroking his fingers up and down my soft thigh as he kissed me hard. He moved his mouth from my lips to my neck and began sucking and biting on the soft skin. I moaned and cried out as his teeth, lips, and tongue teased my neck and made my cunt even wetter.

He stroked his hand up beneath my skirt and found my soaking wet bare pussy. He slowly pushed two fingers into my dripping hole, making moan and tug my arms against the soft ropes he had tied me with. “You want me don’t you? You want me to make this pussy mine.” he questioned me softly, looking at me deeply.

“Yes. I want you, please?” I begged him with my words and with my eyes as I moved my cunt on his fingers. He leaned down and lifted my skirt with his other hand so he could see my pussy.

“You’re shaved, good.” he smiled at me and then moved his fingers from my pussy and licked my slit. He kept licking my cunt, sucking my lips and fucking my hole with his tongue, then flicking his tongue over my clit. I couldn’t stop moaning and I wanted to cum so badly that my body was shaking. He stopped torturing my pussy and stood up. “You’re a good girl. As soon as I start fucking you, you can cum. When my cock is all the way inside that tight little pink cunt, you can cum. Understood?” he looked down at me as he took off his shirt and unbuttoned his pants.

“Yes, sir.” I said softly, moaning and watching his tight, muscular black skin as he took off all of his clothes.

He smiled and crawled up on the bed between my spread thighs, his skin showing up against my white legs erotically as he kneeled there in front of my wet cunt. His cock was huge, ten inches long and very thick. I gasped when I saw his large dark head against my wet pink pussy. “You think you can handle this cock, slut? Are you a good enough whore for me?” He teased me.

“Yes sir, I am a good whore. I can’t wait to feel that big, black monster fucking me. Please, make me your slut. You paid for me, use me please. Please, sir, make me your fuck-toy. I need your cock.” I begged him softly, looking up at him.