New Neighbor Ch. 01

Story Info
A married man meets his new ebony neighbor.
1k words
4
137.4k
30
5

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caramelz
caramelz
329 Followers

It was only 3 o'clock in the afternoon and already he was ready for bed. It was nearly 90 degrees out and Colin had just spent the past 6 hours moving all his furniture into his new house. With his best friend Mark's and brother Liam's help he had everything moved in and now it would be up to just him to get everything organized. Of course he hadn't gotten any help from her. Standing on the porch in the backyard he could see into the kitchen where she was drinking a tall cold glass of lemonade and reading one of her magazines.

Real nice that she did not bother to come out and offer any to her own husband. It had been just 3 weeks since Colin had wed Cecelia and already he couldn't stand her. Sure, most men would find her beautiful with her long flowing blonde hair, blue eyes and a tall, slim figure, but Colin just found her average looking, not to mention extremely irritating.

He had dated her for about 6 months before proposing. At 33 years old, he felt that he needed to settle down, and it seemed that they were meant to be as a couple. Both came from affluent homes, worked in professional jobs and got along really well at first. When Cecelia announced to him that she was pregnant, he felt the need to propose to her to own up to his responsibility, even though he wasn't yet ready to wed. It was not until two days after the wedding that he found out that she was not caring a child. She told him that she must have bought a faulty pregnancy test and that the doctor had confirmed to her that she was indeed not the least bit pregnant. Colin was infuriated, but swallowed his anger. After all, they were newlyweds. He did not want to be one of those couples that couldn't even last a year.

Over the past weeks though, she seemed to be turning into a different person. She was bossy and demanding not to mention a spoiled brat. He had dished out thousands of dollars on both the wedding and the ring, yet she would often complain about how it was not quite as lavish as she would have liked it to be. And now, here he was standing on the porch to their new $500,000 home having slaved all day with Mark and Lee, while Cecelia hadn't lifted a finger.

"This house is great," said Mark, snapping Colin back to reality. "You gotta have some sort barbeque or welcoming party next weekend. I just met this new girl at one of the bar's downtown who I'd want to invite. She's shy. Yah know…not the type who will be letting me get any for a while. But with your pool and hot tub… it would be a great excuse to get her in a bathing suit."

Colin grinned at his brother. The place would definitely make a great bachelor pad for the three of them to hang out at, but with his new wife, it might make things a bit harder.

"Hey Colin, why don't you invite your new neighbor? I know you'd love to see that piece of ass in a bikini," Lee said slyly and low enough so that Cecelia would not hear it from the kitchen.

"What are you talking about? Who's my neighbor?" Colin had been so busy that day that he hadn't got a chance to meet anyone on the street yet.

"Look over there to you left. See the vegetable garden? I can't believe you didn't notice her already…she's definitely your type. Petite, dark hair, sexy honey skin. And those shorts…damn! Good things she's not in public cause I don't think those would be legal!" Mark and Lee laughed, while Colin's mouth nearly dropped open. She was going to be his neighbor? This only meant years of torture to follow.

She was absolutely gorgeous. She was short and thin with a perfect body and light brown skin that he loved. Lee was right…she was his type. She looked like she was biracial, a mix between black and white. He hair was black, or maybe dark brown and fell below her shoulders. Her breasts appeared perfect beneath her white spaghetti strap top. He could just imagine that they would be perfect handfuls to play with. And yes, he agreed, those shorts couldn't be legal in public. They rested low on her waist, probably just barely covering the top of her pubic bone. The shorts were cut off just slightly below where her legs met and from there shot up at a straight angle into a "V". She slowly stood up and picked up a rake, which she began to comb though the soil. When she turned so that her back faced the men, all three slowly whispered under their breath… "Damn!" Her cheeks were partially exposed because of the same high cut in the back. Though she was a thin woman, her ass was thick and round, enough for Jennifer Lopez to be envious of.

"Colin! Are you ever going to come in and start cleaning up in here??? This house won't fix itself!" Colin groaned and looked through the screen door into the kitchen. His wife was still sitting at the counter and couldn't see what they were looking at. Hopefully she hadn't overheard anything.

"Sure CeCe…I'll be there in a minute". Colin looked up at the two men and issued an apology. "Well, looks like we should probably get going.

I'm sure she'll calm down later tonight. Then maybe she'll "reward" you for all your hard work. You know what I'm sayin' man?" Mark nudged at him smiled. Colin forced a laugh, and thanked his brother and friend for coming over. He watched them as they both pulled out of the driveway, jealous that they wouldn't have to face the rest of the night being bitched at all night by an unappreciative woman. Before turning to go into the house, Colin shot one last look over to his neighbor's house. Shit…why did he have to be married?

caramelz
caramelz
329 Followers