New Neighbor Ch. 05

Story Info
The night brings more than they had expected.
4.2k words
4.26
55.9k
10
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caramelz
caramelz
329 Followers

***For those who would be offended, please be aware this chapter does have a non-consent scene..***

Sitting at the candle lit table in the hotel, Ty felt almost like royalty. Everyone in the dining room was dressed in fancy clothes and the sounds of classical music filled the air.

"I'm the luckiest man here," Colin said smiling at her, "I have the most beautiful woman in the room, and the one in the sexiest dress. I think everyone in here knows what we plan on doing after the meal."

Colin wasn't the only man who had taken notice of her. Ty looked over to her left and then turned back around when she saw he was still staring at her. A tall, athletic looking man in a dark blue suit, black shirt and blue tie had been watching her all night. He looked as if he might be Italian with his deep tan and dark hair. He was sitting alone, which surprised Ty that he wasn't with a woman since he was quite good looking. He had sexy stubble around his mouth and piercing eyes, though she couldn't tell the color from the distance between them. She first noticed him when they walked in. He had eyed her up and down appreciatively. At one point, Ty could have almost have sworn he had winked at her. He was very sexy, but was making her feel a bit uncomfortable. She was here with Colin, and it was a bit odd getting attention from another man.

Colin began to tell a story about one of his co-workers, when suddenly a pretty woman with long brown hair and a tight black dress came over to the table. "Colin!" she said excitedly, "It's so good to see you. Give me a hug!" Colin stood up and put one arm around her in a half hug and asked her how she had been. Ty smiled uncomfortably. How did Colin know this woman? "I've been great. I haven't seen you for a while. Who's your little friend here?"

"Oh, this is Ty. Ty, meet Andrea." Ty forced her fake smile again and simply nodded at the other woman.

"Nice to meet you, Ty. I see you're not too original Colin. I remember you took me here a few times back in the day, always leading to a special surprise" she laughed and before Colin could interrupt her said, "I have to say I'm shocked to see you two together. I guess black women are finally good enough for you. Didn't you used to always complain about how they weren't as pretty as white woman and you wouldn't spend any money on them, but you'd be willing to try them out for a fuck, just to see how it was." She turned to Ty and with an apologetic look on her face said, "I'm sorry, hun, excuse my language. I'm really trying to work on that "

Colin's eyes nearly bulged out of his head. "What the fuck! Why the hell are you saying that. That's not..."

"Colin, Colin, Colin. It's all in the past. It's good that you've been able to change your viewpoints for the better. Well hey, I gotta get going. It was so good seeing you!" and with that she gave Colin a quick peck on the lips and moved towards a table across the room that was seating a blonde.

At this point Ty had risen from her seat. "I cannot believe you...."

"Ty, it's not true. I never said that, I never slept with that woman. Let me..."

"Just shut up," Ty threw her napkin in his face and then grabbed her glass of red wine seated by her plate and thrust the contents towards his white dress shirt. Without another word she ran towards the exit.

Colin was fuming. He would go after Ty in a few minutes. He knew she wasn't going to get very far considering she came in his car. He had other business to take care of first. Walking towards the table where the brunette had just sat down, Colin felt like he was going to explode. The two women at the table laughed, looking over their shoulders at him. When he approached the table, the woman had quieted down, waiting to hear the first words out of his mouth. "You fucking bitches. Cecelia, why is it when we are divorced, I still have to put up with your bullshit?"

"Oh Colin," the blonde woman drawled, smiling at him. "You know I had to get back at you for that hot tub incident. You didn't really think me telling you about my affair was enough, did you? Andrea here, my dearest friend hated you for what you did, so she couldn't resist wanting to help me get you back. As soon as we saw you walk in with that girl, we knew it would be all too easy." Both women laughed and clicked their wine glasses together.

"For your information, she's not a girl. She's a woman. More of a woman you could ever be. And for the record, the sex was 10 times better than it could ever be with an ice queen like you. Also if you haven't noticed, she looks a whole hell of a lot more beautiful, so I don't blame you for being jealous."

"Are you kidding me?" The smile had faded away from Cecelia's face. "That bitch is not prettier than me. Unless you like the ghetto trash with big butts." She rolled her eyes at him and began picking at the last of her food off her plate with her fork.

"Well, you got me there. I love a curvy ass over no ass. You ladies looked a little steamed. I'd say you seriously need to cool down." Grabbing the pitcher of water from the middle of the table, he poured most of it on Cecelia's lap, and then saved a little more for Andrea. Smiling, Colin turned around and sauntered out of the dining room to look for Ty.

***

Ty had run outside, and had been looking up and down the length of the hotel, hoping for a cab to pull up, but with no such luck. She was just about to dial for one on her cell phone, when she felt someone standing beside her, and looked up to see the man in the blue suit smiling at her.

"Hey, you're not about to go home are you? You look beautiful in that dress and should be showing it off all night. You got a few hours left."

"Thanks," Ty smiled at him and then shyly looked down at the ground.

"Look, I've been watching you all night," the man said slowly. "I saw you having the fight with that guy in there. I felt bad to see you look so upset, but I have to admit, at the same time I was happy to see you ditch him." Ty looked back up at him. Honey. His eyes were the color of honey. She smiled and then turned her head so she was looking straight ahead. "I know this is might seem forward," he continued, "But, I have a suite that I live in on the top floor. Would you like to join me for a drink?"

Ty thought for a moment and then nodded her head. "Yeah, that sounds nice."

*** She found out his name was Mark. He actually lived in another state, but often found himself in the city on business, so he ended up living in a luxury penthouse suite. The walls and furniture were all a cream color and looked like something that one would expect in a celebrity mansion. Ty had found her self saying yes to his invitation because she was so angry with Colin. She would show him that she didn't care. She didn't care about him anymore than he did about her. Ty had only gotten half way through her first drink, and already she was reclined against Mark on the coach, her head turned back to him, kissing him deeply. While they explored each other's mouths with their tongues, Mark reached down and with one hand, gently rubbed the side of her left breast, and then brushed over the nipple, bringing it to a peak. She moaned in his mouth, only encouraging him more. He worked at the nipple with his fingers, pinching it tightly. He couldn't wait to suck on them later. His hand moved downward until it reached the bottom seam of her dress. He lifted it up until it came to her belly button. She shivered in anticipation for his next move. His graceful fingers moved down again, this time underneath her thong. He stroked the outer lips of her pussy, and then folded them back to expose her throbbing clit. He hungrily looked at the contrast in color between her pink pussy and her caramel skin. Would it taste nearly as good as it looked? Would her pussy be as tight as he anticipated and milk his dick of enough cum so that he would come inside her, on her breasts and in her mouth? He stroked the hood of the clit and circled the bud that was poking out. He knew she was as horny as he was. But he wanted to be sure to fuck her in his bedroom so that it would be easier to lay her out in more positions. He planned on fucking this black woman's pussy all night and wanted to be comfortable. First though, he wanted to get cleaned up after a long day of work.

Mark pulled back from Ty and put his hand back down on the coach. "Baby, I'm going to take a shower. Wait for me in my bedroom." Ty followed him into the room where he stripped himself of his jacket, tie, shirt and pants, and then wearing only a pair of boxers, went into the bathroom. The shower started running shortly there after. Ty looked at his entertainment system where a pile of DVDs lay. The covers were blank and the discs didn't say anything on them so she couldn't figure out what the movies were. She put one in the player, and then sat back on the bed to entertain herself while he showered. What came onto the screen shocked her. Three women were on the screen, naked, and in the middle of a very explicit sex act. One black woman lay on a couch with her legs spread, while another black woman standing up, had bent over and was licking her pussy. Her butt was sticking up in the air, pointing towards the camera. The woman being licked cried out and moaned in pleasure. The third, a white woman, stood up in front of the second woman who was bent over. She slipped two fingers in the woman's pussy, and then bent over as well so that she could lick her clit. Immediately the black woman's ass began bucking up and down.

Ty felt herself becoming more and more wet. While she wanted to watch more of the scene, she was curious about the other DVDs. Taking the first one out, she put in a second. A black woman was riding a white man, screaming in pleasure, while he ogled her massive breasts. Ty tried another movie. In this one, a light skinned black woman was having sex with two white men. She was on her knees, sucking the large dick of a good-looking guy with sandy hair and a barrel chest. The second man was lying down on the floor, his face underneath her pussy, licking her clean. "Damn," Ty whispered. She popped in yet another tape. This one had a group of people, the women were wearing either a short teddy or a corset while the men wore nothing at all. Each woman's skin color was of a different shade of brown, while all of the men were white. Everyone paired up with someone else, and began to fuck like crazy. Some of the women had even paired up with each other, licking pussies. Ty watched for a few minutes and then skipped to the next scene. A light skinned black woman and tanned, dark haired man graced the screen. She sat on top of him, riding him fast while they kissed passionately in an open mouth kiss. Without pulling his dick out of her, the man managed to situate their bodies so that he was fucking her from behind. He held her tight against him and continued to kiss her, and began to pinch her heavy breasts.

"That's my favorite scene." Ty whipped around to see Mark standing outside of the bathroom door in the bedroom. He wore nothing, and his dick stood out long and proud. His chest was chiseled and his arms were large and bulked up. It was obvious that he was a man who took pride in his body and worked out. Ty blushed and fumbled for the remote. She hadn't even heard the shower turn off and was embarrassed to have him walk in on her watching this.

"Don't turn it off," he said sternly. "I'd like that to be going in the background while I fuck you. I can already smell your cunt. You got wet watching those scenes, didn't you? I love that in a woman." Mark walked over and stood directly in front of her. "Take off your clothes," he ordered. His eyes seemed to have turned a darker shade of brown. Ty visibly swallowed, stood up, and then did as she was told, almost frightened of the angry stare he was giving her. She stripped of the red dress and then slipped out of her thong. She didn't need to bother with a bra since she hadn't even worn one that night. " I knew you weren't wearing a bra," he murmured. "During dinner I could see your nipples poking out. They looked like they got harder whenever I caught your eye." He learned down and gave her a kiss, nibbling at her lips. It felt good, until he gave her a nip that was a little too hard. She pulled her head back and he straightened up. He put his strong hands on her shoulders and then rubbed them down her arms. "So what did you think of my videos?" His hands moved to her hips and pulled around to cup her ass in his hands.

Ty didn't dare look up at him. "They were interesting. I noticed a theme to them."

"Oh yeah, and what was that?"

"Black women. They all had black women in them."

Mark smiled a wicked grin. "That's my favorite kind. The only kind I've fucked in the past five years. I love their skin tone, their asses and the way they fuck. You know what else I like?"

"No," Ty shook her head, and nibbling on her own bottom lip. "What?"

"Rough sex. Do you enjoy that?"

Ty stood silent. What was she supposed to say to that? Yes, she liked it, but it wasn't something that she usually tried out on a first date. Come to think of it, what was she doing in this room with him? Sure, she had been pissed at Colin and wanted to feel that she was getting back at him. And yes, Mark was very attractive, but he had this over powering feeling, that was beginning to make her nervous. Colin didn't make her feel scared one bit, and he was so sweet. Well, was sweet, until....

Suddenly Mark roughly grabbed her chin and lifted her face so she was forced to look into his eyes. "Answer me when I ask you a question? Do... you... like... rough... sex?"

"I've never tried it," Ty answered in a quiet voice. She could feel his hard dick rub against her stomach as he moved in closer.

"Well," said Mark, "You've picked the right man tonight, because that's what you're about to experience." Before she knew what was happening, Mark had pushed her on the bed and landed on top of her. He grabbed her wrists and held her hands above her head as he began to nip at her collarbone and down towards her breasts.

"Mark, I don't want to do this," she managed to say after catching her breath. "Please, get off of me. I need to get home."

"You'll go home when we're through," he growled and then tongued a nipple before pinching it between his teeth.

Ty moaned. It was a strange tingling sensation, but at the same time, she didn't want to get involved with this man, and wanted to go back to Colin. Mark moved to her other breast and proceeded to give the nipple the same treatment. While he held her wrists with his left hand, his right came down and slipped between her thighs. Three fingers thrust up into her pussy without warning. Though Ty had gotten wet from watching the porn videos, it didn't help his fingers gently glide in. They were moving too roughly and were nothing like Colin's touch. He then pulled them out, only to pinch her clit, the most sensitive part of her body. "Please!" Ty begged, urging him to stop.

"Shut up!" Mark commanded. He sat up, still holding her wrists, but pulled her over towards the side of the bed so that he could reach into the bedside drawer. He pulled out two pieces of rope. He proceeded to tie one on each of her wrists while she struggled beneath him. It was useless. He was sitting on her body weighing her down, and his upper body strength kept her at bay while she tried to sit up and push him away. After successfully binding her wrists with the rope, he tied each to a bedpost. He must have been a damned boy scout as a kid, because she felt like there was no way she was going to get out of it. "You look so fucking sexy," he muttered while admiring his work. Wasting no time with an attempt at foreplay, Mark grabbed his dick, stroking it and then guided it down to her slit.

Ty cried out. She tried to get up, but it was doing no good. Besides that, he seemed to be getting turned on by her struggle. His dick was throbbing even more then it was when he had gotten out of the shower. "Mark, please, ...look, I made a mistake coming here. I was just mad at the guy I was with and felt like I needed to get back at him. So please..."

Mark laughed at her little sob story. "Sorry sweetheart, I guess you got you head in too deep. Your pussy feels too good and I can't stop now." With that, his dick thrust deep into her pussy. His tongue began to lick at her nipples while his dick pumped in and out of her in a steady rhythm. Ty closed her eyes, thinking about the events earlier that evening. Colin had felt so good pumping out of her. He stroked her entire body with such passion, and seemed to try to give her as much pleasure as he could. She had thought that he was the sexiest man alive when she had first seen since she saw him moving in next door, and secretly immediately resented his then wife. He had a body of a god with his strong arms, firm chest and of course.....that dick. It was the longest and thickest she had ever had and he knew just how to stroke her with it to give her maximum pleasure. For a moment, she couldn't resist but layback and pretend that Mark was Colin, and that they were role-playing a non-consent scenario. It would be so exciting with him...the thought of it was turning her on.

The video on the television was still running. A woman was getting fucked doggy style by a man. Mark enjoyed hearing her cries of passion, but more so loved hearing Ty's. She moaned even louder than the woman on the screen. He pumped away and fucked Ty harder than she ever had been in her life. She could feel her pussy getting raw from the pounding and began to think it didn't feel so good. Even if her and Colin were to have rough sex, she couldn't envision him only thinking of himself, and figured he would still try his best to make it feel good for her. Mark tweaked her nipples, rolling them between his fingers, and began squeezing tighter than she would have liked. Coming to her senses, Ty once again began to struggle against him, but to no avail. She began crying, begging him to stop but Mark ignored her pleas. Moments later, they were interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

"Shit!" Mark muttered. Reluctantly he pulled out of Ty and began to sit up. "Dammit! I left him a message not to come over tonight but he must not have got the voicemail." Leaning towards the end of the bed and opening the drawer he pulled out a piece of material. "Sweetie, I have a business associate here to pick up some paper work from me. I'm going to go out there and see him, but I need you to stay in here and be a good girl. I don't trust you to be quiet though, so I need to put this on you." He then brought the bandana to her mouth and tied it around so that it was like a gag. Mark stood up and grabbed a cotton robe from the closet, which he quickly slipped into. He then went over to the stereo in his entertainment system and popped in a CD. It was so loud, that even if Ty tried to scream through the gag, she couldn't be heard over the music.

***

For a third time, Colin loudly rapped on the door. Maybe this motherfucker wasn't even going to bother to answer and he was going to have a break it down. Five seconds later though, it was opened by a man in a blue and white striped robe. He seemed surprised to see Colin standing there. "Can I help you with something?" He looked Colin up and down, seeming very confused to how he got there.

"Yeah, you start by letting me see my girlfriend," Colin growled stepping towards the door.

"I don't' know what you're talking about." Mark tried to shut it, but Colin was too quick and had pushed the other man out of the way so that he could step inside.

"Ty!" he yelled out. "Where the hell are you???"

"Listen man, I don't know what the fuck you're doing here. If you don't leave I'll have to call security."

caramelz
caramelz
329 Followers
12