New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had an urgent need to push him down to the floor and make love to him until he couldn't move but she had a duty to explain this to Janet. It's something every wife should know and she knew Jeremy, now sitting alone by the wall, would thank her for this later. She was tempted to rush through the demonstration so she could be alone but took comfort in the sensation of Ron's cock pressing against the back of her throat. It seemed to know just what she wanted. It filled her just enough to make it enjoyable and left a warm slickness on her tongue that she relished.

She unclasped her lips from his member, held it up and addressed Janet. "This is when he goes from being teased to beginning his orgasm. It's the most intense part for him and, with practice, you can really draw it out and help him enjoy it." With a wide lick, she traveled up the bottom of his shaft slowly until she reached just below his hardened cockhead.

"This here," she said tickling it with one finger, "is a hot spot for all men. It's perfect for licking and is so smooth and soft you can't keep your tongue off it. Flick it quickly or just stroke it with your tongue and he'll love you for it." She did as she explained, as her fingertips caressing his cockhead.

"Don't spend too much time there or it will be too much for him. Just light the fire and keep stirring it to keep him warm." With slow, practiced movements she began sucking his head, flicking the tip with her tongue then licking the underside and moving down the shaft. She placed dozens of kisses and soft sucks on his shaft as she traveled downhard. She ended with long licks to his hanging balls.

Nuzzling her cheek to them, she moved back up his shaft, repeating the process. Janet watched fascinated as Anneka utilized every trick she knew to stimulate her husband, wrapping them together to tease him beyond what Janet thought any man could stand.

She swallowed him again. To Janet it looked like she'd done it hundreds of times before. It fit easily in her mouth and angled down her throat. Her face took on a look of serenity as she suckled him.

Teasing and milking him simultaneously, one hand continued palming his balls and rolling them in her hand. Her two fingers kept at him, curling around the base of his shaft and massaging the sensitive inner workings of his sex. She made slurping sounds, not caring about the woman intently watching this most intimate act. Moisture appeared on her lips and dribbled down her chin.

Ron held onto the back of her head, steadying himself as he began the plummet towards his completion. Anneka tasted the sweetness of precome on her tongue to the back of her throat. Her hand left his balls and stroked his shaft, gently squeezing as she did.

He moaned and ran his fingers through her hair fervently just as she relented.

Toying with him for a few moments, she pressed her lips against him and felt his heft as it slid through her slickened palms. He was begging, almost crying now, as he pleaded to be allowed inside her mouth once more.

A tiny sliver of white, the first sign of his ejaculate, froze on his slit and collected to travel down the head. She watched it intently before reaching to taste it on the point of her tongue. Janet was wide eyed at the sight. She had never imagined how beautiful a man looks at the moment of orgasm, nor how erotic it must feel to take him in your mouth.

"This is a good little trick," Anneka explained. She ran her hand up his shaft until she reached the end and circled her fingers just beneath the head of his crown. "When he's right at the edge, this is just the thing to push him over." The fingers compressed ever so slightly and relented. She repeated the process as her lips wrapped tightly around the head of his cock. The wet movements of her tongue on the smooth skin sent him reeling.

He shook, his legs twitching and cried out, unashamed. His wife's name came out in a moan of relief as his fingers clenched her red tresses. She took all he could give, swallowing hungrily, almost greedy. He tasted warm and sweet. The feeling of him filling her mouth caused her mind to blur. It was such a sensual feeling, she always felt herself giving in to him helplessly as he released his seed. There was no closer moment in their marriage.

Some dripped down her chin and she lazily wiped it with her finger before sucking it off. Catching his eye she noticed the change coming over him. He had turned from the complacent man that will do anything to get his cock sucked to the ravenous husband that demanded his wife. She knew she didn't have long. Janet noticed it too and quietly took her husband by the hand to make their exit. Anneka turned to watch them go, feeling the heat swell with her.

Smiling she called to them. "Let me know how it goes."

12