New Neighbors... New Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
That_Guy71
That_Guy71
265 Followers

"I want it doggie style ..." she suggested.

"OK." I replied with enthusiasm.

She stopped pumping my shaft. She got on all fours and I moved behind her. I slowly slipped my cock into her asshole. She was VERY tight. She moaned as I slipped the head in past her sphincter. Her ass twitched and stretched. I gave her enough time to accommodate me.

I move in and out slowly at first and then a little faster. She started moaning really quickly and I kept going. I knew what she wanted.

I reached up and grabbed a handful of hair. I used my other hand to grab her shoulder and then I started pounding her ass. I went as hard and as fast as I could and she started moaning even louder.

Within seconds her ass muscles clamped down on my cock and she screamed out my name as she nearly passed out from the power of that orgasm. It was enough to push me over the edge and I shot my come into her ass. It felt like the best orgasm of my life as my cock twitched and pulsed inside of her. I thrusted and twitched for what seemed like minutes.

I let go of her hair and kissed the back of her neck lovingly. I slowly pulled my cock out of her ass and we fell asleep spooning each other in a puddle of fluids.

The next morning we showered and went to the store. We bought everything we needed for spaghetti and lots of razors.

That_Guy71
That_Guy71
265 Followers
12