New Neighbour

Story Info
The new black neighbour lingers behind after the party.
1.7k words
4.02
50.8k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mackim
mackim
3 Followers

As she left, she tossed her head back and laughed ‒ his suggestions had excited her, but not for tonight. She had not prepared herself mentally or physically ‒ in contrast to him. He was well up for it and his approaches during the evening had been increasingly less subtle ‒ she had been gigglingy willing...until the final hurdle. And now all he saw was a haughty toss of her golden mane as she waltzed out of the front door and into her car. What frustration!

He closed the door and turned back into his house to complete the clearing up and go upstairs with his lovely partner, who had shared his plans with him and encouraged him all the way. They both wanted a new experience and she was as frustrated as him ‒ well almost! She muttered some comforting words which he didn't really hear as he gathered glasses and then gave him an encouraging squeeze of his bottom, urging him not to spend too long downstairs. He glanced up as her pert bottom in its figure hugging short skirt disappeared up the stairs.

He gave one last look around and decided to leave it all till tomorrow ‒ or later today more accurately. He went to turn the last dimmer switch off when a husky rich voice whispered from the shadows. "So sorry, David...she really led you along". He started and tried to focus his eyes into the dimmer-induced gloom ‒ lying on the couch hidden in the corner was his new neighbour who had moved in only weeks before and they had invited out of courtesy tonight. Other than an introductory hello, he had not had a chance to speak to her all night.

His eyes focused hard now as he could see her lovely long legs in black stockings revealed as her split skirt moved up ‒ she was facing him and edged her knee upwards. Her dark thighs above her stockings were deliberately visible and then the rest of her crotch came into view as the skirt slipped up her thighs. The tiny white lace thong contrasted beautifully with her dark skin and seemed to glisten, even in that light.

He gulped and turned away, almost embarrassed, but then his earlier thoughts came rushing back ‒ clearly she had overheard some or all of his proposals to the giggly blonde, who had now disappeared. Perhaps her mind was in the same frame? Surely such a suggestive position was an indication? His mind raced and yet he worried that he had hardly spoken three words to her. He decided to approach cautiously...

"So sorry but I thought everyone had gone. Can I help you back home ‒ you live so close by we can walk" She did not reply ...verbally at least; her skirt lifted higher as her legs unfolded and her head lent backwards and her hand meandered slowly towards that gleaming tiny white strip of nylon. She stroked her thighs gently, finishing just short of the top, and as she stroked, her legs parted ever so slightly wider. She continued this for at least a minute and he started to hear gentle moans.

Finally, her patience ran out and she finished a leisurely stroke of her thighs by rubbing her finger quickly over her covered pussy. Her body convulsed and she gave out a louder noise. He decided this was all the invitation he needed, new neighbour or not. He knelt down beside the couch and took over the thigh stroking, keeping the pace and the rhythm gentle ‒ she switched her hands now to her breasts which he saw were covered barely by a plunging neckline halter top. She massaged them expertly without revealing any flesh and he could see her nipples starting to erect under the flimsy cloth.

He drew closer to the couch and without stopping the stroking, lowered his mouth to the glistening white thong. She convulsed again as his tongue brushed over it for the first time, feeling how wet it was already and tasting her juices which had begun to soak it. At this she drew her breast from its confines and pushed it forward, still rubbing the nipple. He gasped inwardly as he had not seen such a beautiful breast ‒ yes, he had seen black girls before, but she had large breasts and even larger nipples, surrounded by the very dark auroleae. Her nipple was thick and at least a couple of cm's erect, which she was now making even larger. He decided reluctantly to return to his task at mouth.

He took the thin strip of wet nylon to one side with his hand and marveled at the shaven pussy that met his eyes. Lovely thick lips, already spreading apart with the bright pink interior lips glistening and contrasting with her black thighs. He brushed his tongue over her naked pussy and she arched her back further, thrusting her lips against his face. He pushed his tongue deeper into her and was met with a wetness that he savoured. His rhythm quickened and she went with him, with her moans growing in intensity. Finally, she came, her juices cascading around his mouth and dribbling slowly down his cheeks ‒ her climax lasted as he continued to lick her and she grasped his head of hair in appreciation.

He looked up finally and as his eyes adjusted to the still dim light, he could see his partner standing against the wall in a negligee, with her hand rubbing gently inside the tiny black thong she was wearing beneath it. "That was so good, she breathed. I want some of that.."

He looked at her briefly, hesitated for an instant and then smiled as he realized the prospect ahead. He returned his gaze to the wetness in front of him which was still writhing in front of him, her legs splayed and her hand gently rubbing her swollen lips in appreciation. She continued to sway her hips, moaning gently and could not believe her luck when she felt her pussy being licked again. She spread her legs wide again and the tongue darted inside expertly ‒ only this tongue was smaller and seemed to know exactly where to go for ultimate pleasure. She looked up to see his girlfriend's head bobbing up and down between her thighs ‒ where had she come from? But she wasn't complaining.

She turned around to be greeted by David, now naked with his erection held inches from her face, inviting her on. She was so aroused that she took his cock in her hands and right to the back of her mouth in one movement, rubbing the foreskin back as she did. She lay back slowly, with the cock in her hand and rubbed her lips up and down its throbbing length, all the time relishing the pleasure that his girlfriend was giving to her about two feet away. His tool responded by thickening visibly and his pre cum moistened her mouth. She smiled and looked up at him, willing him to come over her face; but he wanted much more. He eased his cock away from its willing slave and moved quietly around to the other side of his partner's writhing body ‒ she was rhythmically dipping up and down on her neighbour's pussy, and being met with an equally synchronized response.

He lay his cock along her back by way of hello, and she arched upwards. He slipped his hand under her tiny black panties, and to his delight found that they were crotchless! He spread her legs gently and after rubbing his throbbing member along her wet panties, he slipped it effortlessly into her, between the thin strands of black nylon. She gasped and her mouth moved from its target. He continued to thrust into her and she became less focused on the pussy in front of her. This continued for several minutes and then he felt a new sensation as a tongue licked his balls and cock as he thrust into her. He looked down and saw her gorgeous black curly hair lying under his partner's pussy, licking away at whatever she could, almost in frenzy. This dual sensation of being inside his partner and simultaneously having his balls and her pussy licked was too much ‒ he came like a volcano and he felt his cock gripped tightly between her pussy lips. As he relaxed, his cock slipped out and the black girls mouth gratefully sucked noisily as she consumed both their juices.

Now it was her turn he knew...and his cock instinctively began to grow once more. He had enjoyed black pussy before, but never with such a willing and beautiful girl.

She was enjoying his cock again ‒ indeed it seemed like a magnet to her. Her big lips were wrapped around it and she was taking it vertically into her full and deep mouth whilst gripping it gently with her long fingers. He looked down at her body ‒ her breasts were now out of her bra and the nipples standing large and inviting; her white thong pushed to one side and wet, revealing a glistening, shaven pussy. And those legs; black stockings and a suspender belt sheathed a pair of firm thighs and calves ‒ his favourite. Where to start?

Her nipples were his first target and he gently eased his cock from her mouth and slipped effortlessly onto his knees and pushed his body onto her horizontal form. His torso brushed her throbbing pussy and she almost shivered with anticipation; but he continued down till he reached her sensitive breasts which were big and beautifully proportioned. He licked slowly around the edge of her left nipple, rubbing his tongue against the little pimples of the aureolae and they duly responded upwards. She shuddered briefly in appreciation and he took the tip of his tongue to her nipple itself, playing across it slowly and then sucking on it gently, drawing it ever upwards. He thought to himself how thick and firm the nipple was in his mouth and he bit down on it, again ever so gently. She shrieked quietly, but encouragingly and he held the nipple by his teeth, pulling her whole breast up. Back to licking and sucking and the tempo increased, as did the force with which he treated her breasts ‒ she enjoyed it hugely and was totally in the zone for pleasure...

mackim
mackim
3 Followers