New Neighbours Improve the View Ch. 02

Story Info
Private pool warming party.
4.5k words
4.54
39k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,466 Followers

"Welcome, neighbour, come on in," Rod greeted me at the door.

I had never really met Rod and Janey, who had only moved in next door a few months earlier. I had, however, enjoyed the view since they cut down some old overgrown trees and had a pool installed. This had culminated in my watching them fuck beside that pool last night. They had spotted my peeping, but rather than calling the cops, they had dropped a gift of Janey's special brownies off on my porch, with a note that read: "How about tonight you come over for a private pool warming party? Love Rod & Janey XXOO."

Rod was dressed for the pool, his shirt casually unbuttoned, displaying his pumped chest. He wore baggy swim trunks, tight around his narrow waist, but loose around his muscled thighs.

"Janey's out back by the pool already. I hope you don't mind, I just set everything up out there."

"Sure, it's a beautiful evening. Why waste it indoors."

"Why we built the pool," Rod replied as he led me through the house, past the couch where I had watched them make out, through the kitchen where Rod had fondled Janey under my gaze. Out the sliding door where Janey had looked up at my window after they had fucked outdoors.

Rod's casual confidence made me reflect upon how weird this was. I was more than twice the age of this young couple, and having seen Rod's swollen package, I knew I could not match up in that department. I really had no business fantasizing about fucking his wife.

Those negative thoughts vanished though once I got a look at Janey. Her back was to Rod and I, and she was bent slightly at the waist, lighting a candle on the patio table. Though I had seen her naked, she was even sexier wearing a sarong tied around her waist.- and nothing else. The sheer fabric made it obvious that she wore no panties, and her bare tan-line free back hinted that she was topless.

"Company is here, babe," Rod called out, cheerfully.

Janey turned her head and shoulders, greeting me with a grin, her full lower lip relaxed just a tad to show enough teeth that I knew her pleasure was real. I thought I saw a glint of excitement in her eyes, but that might have been a reflection of the candlelight. A quick glance at her chest however confirmed not only the absence of tan lines, but that her nipples were already hard.

"I brought a bottle of wine," I said, holding my gift up.

"Great," Janey enthused, "we can drink that with the steaks. Rod believes in only using real charcoal, never a gas grill. He just lit the fire, so it'll be a couple of hours for food. I hope you don't mind, we thought you might enjoy checking out the pool first and relax a bit. We have lots to snack on if you get hungry,"

Her grin and tone of voice were teasing me, but playfully. I wondered if the snacks included her special brownies, or maybe her sweet labia. I had watched them play enough to salivate just at the thought. I knew how tasty every inch of Janey looked, and hoped to confirm that tonight.

As I put the bottle on the table, I stood near enough to inhale the delicate lilac sent of Janey, mixed with a tinge of perspiration and an acrid note. I had not quite identified the odour when Rod lit up the bong that was already on the table. As he inhaled deeply, I appreciated that Janey was a bit advanced in the relaxation game. I also had an instant flashback of the night before, watching Janey take a hit and then swallow Rod's erect cock while her mouth was still filled with warm smoke. My shaft thickened in my shorts as I wished that I could experience that treat.

I noticed that Janey was checking out my bulge. The tip of her tongue danced across that lower lip as Rod reached toward us.

"Take a hit man," he offered the bong.

I had enjoyed Janey's special brownies, but it had been decades since I had smoked up, and that had only been a few hits at parties. I had heard that today's dope was exponentially stronger. Then I remembered that this was a pool warming party, so sharing a hit was just being polite, just like at college. My good manners had survived all these years.

I was a bit unsure what to do, but luckily my neighbours helped me. Janey stepped closer, so close that I felt the warmth of her body. She lifted the glass pipe to my lips while her other hand wrapped around the back of my neck and lower my face.

"When I say 'now', you inhale," she said in a whisper. So intimate that it was almost like we were alone, even though her hubby was right beside us.

Rod flicked his Bic and lit up the bowl. The water bubbled in the still night air.

"Now," Janey breathed, pressing my mouth hard against the stem I drew the smoke deep into my chest and still she held me there. I counted ten, and then another ten, before she eased the pipe from my lips and released her grip on my neck. I stood and exhaled, smoke billowing upward. Rod was already offering Janey a hit.

I watched as she sucked the smoke expertly, her lungs expanding, thrusting her chest toward my hungry eyes. Rather than exhale, however, she leaned over and snowballed the air into Rod's mouth, stepping close to him so that her rock hard nubs threatened to drill holes in his firm pectorals. I was sure that their tongues were playing as they held their lips tight for what seemed like eternity. I felt my shorts get even more snug around my swollen member. Only conscious willpower saved me from reaching down to stroke my cock like I had the other times when I had watched from my second floor den.

Janey finally released Rod, after shimmying her body against him. I couldn't help but notice that his shorts were also swollen. Then she took a second hit off the bong, but this time, instead of sharing with her husband, she turned to me. She stepped over, pressing those ripe melons against the cloth of my polo shirt, her arms raising and linking behind my head, drawing my face down to meet her lips.

Her tongue darted between my teeth, forcing me to accept the smoke as she breathed into me. My tongue reacted instinctively, reciprocating, sliding along and round her invading organ, until I clicked teeth, and tasted the inside of her cheek. We swayed there in the evening air, hips rubbing together. This time, my brain was unable to count the seconds. I knew that Janey could feel my hardness, and the way she was rolling her sweet cunt against me suggested that she approved.

"Time to check out the pool." Rod said, stepping behind his wife and pressing his body against hers, trapping her between us like meat in a sandwich. I sensed him thrusting his cock into her rear, driving her tits harder against my chest. I could feel her wetness dampening my shorts. His hand casually brushed my side as he dropped it to the knot that held Janey's sarong together. I felt the tension of the wrap loosen, but the fabric remained trapped between our bodies, even when Rod turned away, running to cannonball into the pool. Water rained down around Janey and I, but still her arms held us tight.

Finally. Janey took a step back, and the sarong fell to the deck, leaving her gloriously nude. Though I had seen it all before, up close gave me a far better appreciation. I figured that she would splash into the water after Rod, whose shirt and shorts were abandoned by the water's edge. Instead, as her arms floated down from my neck, her fingers grasped my shirt and lifted off my torso. She tossed it aside, and then dropped a hand to my zipper.

"No swimsuit, remember the invitation?" she giggled.

I was very aware of how warm the back of her hand felt against my cock, even with cloth between us. Janey's eyes held mine as she expertly undid my shorts and eased them and my briefs into a puddle at my feet. My engorged organ flopped freely, slapping against her naked hip.

Janey twirled around and sprang to the edge of the pool. I just stood and admired the view, my cock now stick out from my groin parallel to the ground.

"Aren't you coming in?" Janey asked, dipping a toe in the water. "It is a pool warming party, after all, so you need to get in the pool."

She dove smoothly into the water, barely skimming the surface as she stroked expertly to the far edge.

"Don't be shy, the water's great," Janey waved an arm at me as she flipped over onto her back, her firm young tits breaking the surface. Rod was in the far corner of the pool, elbows up on the deck, floating on his back, so that his fat swollen erection stuck up into the air like a flagpole.

"Just enjoying the view," I smiled in return.

Three long strides brought me to the edge of the pool, and I took a fourth step, dropping into the wetness. The pool was warm, so there was no chilly shock but I was still sputtering water out of my mouth and nose when I came up. While I was submerged, Janey had swam along to where Rod rested, and I watched as her fingers rolled his gonads and she swallowed him deep into her throat in a single plunge, and then bobbed up and down his manhood.

Rod tapped Janey's head and whispered something I could not hear. Janey lifted her mouth off his cock, and gave him a wicked grin. Her lips were still spread wide when she turned to smile at me.

"That's okay, he likes to watch," she told Rod. But it was me that she made eye contact with. Her tongue flicked along that lower lip as her fist pumped Rod's shaft. It throbbed in time with her movements.

"Why don't you come closer, get a better look at what you've been enjoying from your window," Janey asked, polite enough not to laugh at my embarrassment. I felt my face redden though and wondered what Rod thought.

"Yeah, neighbours share, don't they?" Rod said, answering the unasked question.

'Sure, power tools, not wives,' I thought to myself, but I was already paddling along to the corner where Rod was floating.

Watching up close gave me fresh appreciation of Janey's oral sex skills. It was wonderful to be near enough to see how her cheeks went hollow as she started to suck Rod's cock. I watched as she slid Rod's hard cock into her mouth and then pulled up to just flick her tongue across the slit. As she did that, she turned to lock eyes with me, and then licked the underside of the shaft to the root. She nudged Rod and he moved in the water enough to lift his butt. Janey proceeded to kiss his scrotum and then take each of his balls in her mouth. Then she glanced at me before lifting his unit aside in order to kiss his taint. She gave me a big grin when she came up from that, but quickly deep throated Rod again.

My ancient cock was aching, and I fondled it under the water.

"His helmet is so sensitive," Janey commented as she came up for air, and then circled around the ridge with her tongue.

She drooled a line of saliva down Rod's throbbing manhood, then lowered her mouth back over him until she again his cock fully into her mouth. She kept it there, as I watched her nipples just tease along the surface of the water. I could feel my heart beating and see Rod's excitement as his chest rose and fell.

"The suction looks incredible," I heard myself say, without realizing I was joining in by doing so.

"Oh, my God, is it ever" Rod moaned as she slowly lifted her head, lips still tight to his shaft until she reached the tip and sucked hard.

Janey swirled her tongue around the swollen helmet. Rod moaned with each lick. I watched how she sucked the cock again, lowering her head slowly and deliberately, so that I could see every inch of her husband's cock being devoured by her. I felt my cock throb. If I kept stroking it, I would shoot my load, not something I wanted to do, in case it ended the evening.

She established a steady rhythm, taking about half of Rod's cock into her mouth with each stroke. Her eyes met mine as she grinning around the thickness that filled her cheek. I was tempted to swim over and press up against Janey's ass, but hesitated in fear she was not ready for me to do more than watch.

I also was getting my first close look at Rod's cock. I had seen lots of cocks in locker rooms, and public showers at pools, but never one that big, or that hard. Not only was it long, thick, and solid, it was dominated by an exceptionally prominent vein along the top of his shaft. The head was swollen and purple, the balls were drawn up tight to his body.

Rod's gorgeous wife was sucking his cock right in front of me. She ran her tongue up down and around the whole length of his shaft, her fingers cupping his balls. Rod just groaned as he floated with his elbows hooked up on the edge of the pool. I could hardly believe this beautiful woman was slowly treading water right beside me as she calmly sucked his cock. Janey stroked his member as she proceeded to lick all around the swollen head. Her hands pumping his hard cock faster and faster.

Janey's tongue looked so naughty darting across Rod's slit, licking up the first flow of precum. His manhood quivered, and not due to the cool air.

"May he come now?" Janey asked. It took a second to realize she was talking to me.

"You are such a cum-hungry slut." I meant to think but somehow blurted out loud.

Luckily, both Rod and Janey laughed.

"Does that mean you want to see me swallow his jizz?" Janey replied. "Don't worry, he took a little blue pill so he'll be good to go and you can still watch him fuck me."

Rod's cock, still trapped in her fist, throbbed its agreement. Janey winked at me, and my heart melted as my cock stiffened even more than it already had.

Janey reached over with her free arm, and guided me closer, until I was almost bumping her hip. She lowered her mouth again over her hubby's cock, pausing with her breath warming his slit, which glistened and bubbled with precum. She darted her tongue into the hole and sampled his offering, and then turned to me and smiled, her lower lip shiny with Rod's essence. Her cheek grazed against the spongy head as her fist slid along his shaft, once to the edge of the ridge, once down to the root. I realized that I was mimicking her motion, stroking my own cock.

As she licked all around Rod's cock, like packing an ice cream cone, Janey shifted in the water, her hip bumping my hand- the fist that held my cock. She giggled and bumped me a bit harder, causing my tip to touch her flesh.

Rod thrust his hips almost right up out of the water.

"Honey...I'm more than ready..." he warned.

Janey needed no further encouragement. She swiftly deep throated her hubby while kneading his balls with her fingers. I did not know where to look because I had never seen a show like this so close in front of me. I wanted to see it all- Rod's expression as he blew; Janey's cheeks and throat as she swallowed- but my eyes were locked on the delicate fingers playing with the wrinkled sack, teasing his taint and anus, so I almost missed the explosion.

Rod's grunt diverted my gaze just in time to see Janey's cheeks go hollow and her throat pulse as she swallowed. I watched Rod's cock spasm and throb deep inside his wife's tight throat, her lips locked firmly around the base of his manhood. Janey's eyes sparkled as they locked onto mine while she milked every drop from her hubby's balls straight up his shaft and out his slit.

It seemed like Rod was Janey's captive, just riding rode out the spasms as he released his load into his wife's mouth. She kept gulping as she milked his cock, sucking hard at the pulsating organ in her mouth as stream after stream of spunk flowed down her throat. It felt like time stood still, as if ages had passed before I watched my beautiful neighbour finally set her hubby's manhood free, having nursed it of every drop of seed it had to plant in her belly. Finally, there was no more, and Rod's cock flopped, wilted and defeated, from her gorgeous mouth. He floated there, gasping as she gently kissed his shrivelling weapon, her delicate fingers cupping his spent stores of ammunition. Janey looked at me and grinned, her lower lip dropping to show me her mouth coated with thick heavy cream.

It took me a moment to realize that Janey's hand brushed against my cock as she slid past me to kiss Rod, transferring a gob of goo from her mouth to his. As she pulling back, I watched the string of semen linking their lips until it stretched so far that it snapped flat against her chin, the end dangling briefly in the air until it fell atop the slope of her left breast. While I was watching, Janey's hand had curled around my girth.

Now it was my swollen cock that my sexy neighbour was fondling, stroking, milking, while I watched her snowball cum with her husband. She squeezed my cock gently, and then gave it a hard tug. Her fingernail teased my slit under the water. I felt my balls tighten and knew I would not last long if she continued. Fortunately, Janey slowed things down, gently cupping my balls in her palm, hefting them, fondling the wrinkled sack and playing with each nut in turn. Before long though, that made my seed even more anxious to burst out of that enclosure.

"Oh, I do so love how a hard cock feels in my hand," she said.

"Be careful, he might not want to explode quite yet. I still need to fuck you for him."

Janey giggled at Rod's bluntness. I was silent, stunned. They seemed to have a plan, one that was very generous to their peeping neighbour. If I got to watch Rod's powerful prick plough Janey's pulsing pussy, maybe I did not even care if I got to fuck her.

"Lounger," Janey moaned as she released my ancient aching cock.

I kept treading water as she hoisted her dripping body clear of the water. Her perfect ass flexed as she stepped onto the deck. I was so focussed on watching her calves ripple, and her tits sway as she walked around the deck that I did not notice that Rod had swam across the pool and climbed up, reclining on a lounge chair, his still erect organ pointing straight up in the evening air.

"Don't you want a closer look?" Janey asked as she fisted that enormous cock. This made her boobs sway. My mouth watered as I admired how her nipples shone, droplets of water dangling from each hardened point.

A couple of strokes got me across the pool and I lifted myself clear. I stood there for a moment not sure where to move.

"Nice cock," Janey commented, "is that all because of me?"

Rod had fired up the bong again, sand shared a hit with his wife. She held the smoke in her chest, which made those nipples thrust out toward me. Rod looked at them, and then at me, and nodded his head. I fell to my knees on the concrete right beside them. I ached to suck Janey's tit, but she bent forward and pressed her lips to mine, slowly exhaling the smoke into my mouth. I felt her tongue dancing in my cheek, sensing that it was more than she needed to do just to sway the breath. My hands lifted, found the underside of her mounds and I cupped the weight in my palms. I felt her hand again softly stroking my cock.

When I opened my eyes, I saw that Janey's other hand was stroking Rod's meat, which was fully recovered, the slit gaping open, looking hungry.

"I need to be filled up," Janey sighed as she broke our kiss. Her eyes were dreamy, her face flushed.

She released my cock and swung a leg over her hubby's thigh, lowering her dripping loins into his lap. I watched from less than two feet away as the massive member slid effortlessly into her wetness. My fist replaced Janey's delicate fingers around my cock as my tongue flicked across my lips wishing I could kiss those nipples.

As she bounced on Rod, Janey turned her face toward me, grinning. Then she ran her hands through her hair, and shimmied, like she was dancing. Rod rose enough to run his lips across her chest as she rode him.

"Lick me," Janey moaned as her eyes locked on my hard cock.

"Get behind her and lick her asshole." Rod added, "she really loves that when she's stoned."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,466 Followers
12