New Neighbours Improve the View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,465 Followers

Rod was relaxing back in his lounge chair and he reached to a side table. While his wife continued to caress his shaft and balls with her expert tongue, he lit up a bong that I had failed to notice earlier. Rod took a deep hit and held the smoke in his expanded chest. Janey lifted her head and he passed the pipe to her, filling her lungs with sweet smoke. She held her breath until she lowered her lips to Rod's cockhead, sinking in a single motion to the root of his shaft and letting his muscle bulge in her cheek. I watched as the smoke swirled out of the corners of her mouth as she devoured him again.

Without raising her head, Janey slid her hand under her chin and fondled Rod's balls. He lifted his ass, and then settled back down, wriggling his loins. I assumed that she had curled a finger under there to stimulate his prostate.

"Oh, you delightfully nasty girl," I said in the stillness of my room, "just the way that I wish that you would do it to me."

Rod's butt humped up off the chair once, twice, three times, causing Janey to rise up off her haunches so that his cock stayed in her mouth. I enjoyed the view her perfect ass, and the twinkle of fresh cream coating her still engorged labia as her cunt winked up at me, teasingly, disappearing as she sank back, only to reappear as she rose again.

My aching ancient cock rewarded me with one exceptional additional spurt of seed right at the moment when Janey reached her free hand down past her hip and curled a finger to tweak her clit. She buried her nose deep into her hubby's pubes as she wriggled through another orgasm and he collapsed back into his chair, his eyes shut under the starry sky.

Janey finally lifted her head as her spasms subsided. I was shocked when she turned her head around, and looking up toward my window, opened her jaw. She stuck her tongue out. There was just enough light for me to appreciate the creamy whiteness coating her tongue. She flicked a bit of moisture off of her lower lip, and then turned her head again, swiftly dropping her head to lick a straggling droplet off of Rod's slit.

As my cock finally wilted completely in my hand, I watched my new neighbour kiss her husband's navel while his spent organ slowly subsided in his thigh. She kissed and kicked all up his belly, and teased his nipples with her teeth. They did not kiss however, as she stopped after she nibbled that spot where his neck met his shoulder.

With Janey's head resting on Rod's shoulder, when his hand stopped gently massaging her tit, I thought maybe they had fallen asleep. I contemplated whether or not I should wait to see whether he might finger fuck her and initiate another round of sex for my viewing pleasure. After a minute they shook their bodies, like puppies arising, and walked into their house. They both left my view, but then Janey reappeared, still naked. When Janey reached for the switch by the patio doors and turned out the yard lights, I knew it was time for sleep, but first, I enjoy how she stood displayed in all of her sweaty nakedness behind the glass, looking up at my window. She flashed a quick grin into the night, and then disappeared into the house, wriggling her hips as she walked. I stood frozen with my withered cock in my palm until she vanished.

The next morning, just before noon, I woke up more rested than I had been in months, having slept the full night, something that was rare at my age. When I looked out on the front porch, I spotted another ribbon wrapped parcel. Inside were fresh brownies, this time with a note that read: "How about tonight, you come over for a private pool warming party? Love Rod & Janey XXOO. P.S. Don't bother with a swim suit."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,465 Followers
12