New Older Man Ch. 03

Story Info
The conclusion of Jan and John's story.
4.6k words
4.79
32.3k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the final installment of New Older Man. Thank you everyone for your comments and emails. Please feel free to post your comments or email me. I love to hear all your points of view.

Many of you have requested I write Beth's story. I really like Beth's character and have several ideas floating around my head about Beth. Hopefully, I'll be able to get the first part of Beth's story up in a couple of months. In the mean time, enjoy Jan and John's story.

*

SPENDING THE WEEKEND WITH JOHN HAD BEEN WONDERFUL. On Saturday we did some gardening around John's house, and then we went out to eat. Later we had fantastic sex, which I had encouraged at dinner by letting my hand wander all over the lower region of his body. Sunday was equally fun. We began the day with oral sex in the shower. John's shower head was detachable and on a certain setting it caused me all sorts of pleasure. We took care of the last of the gardening and then decided to go on an afternoon hike. I loved every minute I spent with John. He was so sweet to me the whole time. He held my hand, kissed me on the cheek or lips every so often and generally kept up a very pleasant conversation. Sunday night our legs were tender from the hike so we enjoyed a nice slow sex and then drifted off in each others arms.

By Monday morning I felt very satiated and maybe just a bit sore. John went for his usual run, and I got up early to shower before he returned home. As John entered his house, I had breakfast started. I liked how we had routines forming. I showered and made breakfast, while he jogged, showered, and then we ate breakfast. The only part of our routine I didn't like was not leaving for work together. I really didn't want to be the center of gossip at the school, but I also didn't like hiding our relationship like there was something wrong about it. I resolved to talk to John, and probably Beth about my concerns.

When I arrived to my classroom, Beth was sitting in my chair.

"Did we switch classrooms over the weekend?" I quipped.

Ignoring my question, Beth said, "So...c'mon tell me all about it before I burst!"

"Beth I am beginning to think you are a serious pervert."

"Well duh! So start talking already."

"He told me he loved me."

"Omigosh! That is so romantic. What did you say?"

"I told him I loved him too."

"Holy crap! You're relationship is really in the fast lane."

"No kidding, but it's true, I do love him."

"I'm not doubting you."

As usual students interrupted our conversation. A loud group of girls walked in talking about the upcoming prom.

"I'll catch ya later Jan, at lunch," Beth said as she vacated my seat. As Beth walked by, she whispered into my ear, "And I want all the juicy details."

I knew Beth wanted to talk to me at lunch, but I wanted to see John for a minute. I made as elegant as possible dash out of the room to the teachers' lounge. John was sitting in his usual chair with a book in hand.

He looked up as I came in and said "Hiya sexy!"

"Hello John," I said, trying to be annoyed with his greeting, but failing miserably.

"Are you coming over tonight? We can cook a nice dinner and correct papers. It'll be lots of fun," John promised.

"Yeah, I'll be there."

"There you are!" came Beth's overly loud voice. She flashed a smile at John and said, "Don't mind us hot stuff, but I need to take Jan away for some serious girl talk."

"Beth!"

"What? I'm not allowed to flirt with your guy?"

"I swear Beth, if you keep it up, the whole school is going to know about us by the end of the day."

John chuckled and stood up. "Good afternoon ladies. I'll see you later tonight Jan."

"Omigosh, you two are worse than some of the students in this building! You can hardly keep your hands off each other. C'mon, let's go back to your classroom so I can hear all the details!"

I readily went with Beth if only to keep her quiet. She was like a little kid. If she didn't get what she wanted right away, then she whined until she did. Once in my classroom I told Beth every last detail in hushed tones.

"You did it on the deck and the neighbor heard?"

"Well, we didn't actually get to do it. We just got to the oral part and then we had to head in before the neighbor came to see what was going on. John said the neighbor's a bit of a busybody."

"First the movie theater and now the deck. You two have a serious exhibition streak! You won't have to worry about me letting the cat out of the bag because you two are going to be caught somewhere doing the vertical tango in public."

"I hadn't thought about," I said, now feeling somewhat worried.

"Will you stop looking so worried? Honestly, you are having the time of your life. You two should have sex whenever the mood suits you, even if you are in a semi-public location. I'd be totally bummed if I didn't get to hear about flings in the movie theater and on John's deck. Heck, if I ever get a guy, I fully intend to emulate you and John."

"Yeah, emulate everything except for keeping it secret," I said in a bitter tone.

"But you wanted to keep it a secret. You keep yelling at me for having a big mouth."

"I know I have to keep John and my relationship a secret, but I don't like it. I feel like were covering up something bad. There's nothing bad about this relationship. It's the best thing to happen to me in three years."

"Jan, don't worry about it. The relationship is very new and on the fast track. It's also very close to summer break. Just keep it quiet until then, and then you two will have the whole summer to figure out where your relationship is going. If there's a wedding, I demand to be your maid of honor."

"A wedding?"

"Well at the rate you two are going, I think marriage by the end of the summer is a very distinct possibility."

"I'm not jumping to any conclusions, but the idea of getting married to John is somehow not that scary."

"Woohoo, I'm helping John pick out a wedding ring."

"Beth don't you dare say anything to John! We've only been together three weeks. It wouldn't be unreasonable for him to consider a possible marriage a little too quick in coming."

"Honey I won't need to suggest anything to him. He'll come up with the idea of marriage all on his own. He's already professed his love for you."

The bell rang then, cutting Beth's marriage speech short. I let out a sigh of relief, and then thought Holy crap, I just told Beth that I wasn't scared of marrying John. I must really be losing my mind, marriage only three weeks into a relationship. I had to remind myself to calm down because John hadn't actually proposed to me.

Beth's advice about keeping John and my relationship quiet was sound. A whole summer to figure things out seemed very reasonable. I just knew eventually I wouldn't want to keep things quiet any more. But for right now, I could keep my secret, and continue to smile from ear to ear about thoughts of all the great sex I was having.

* * *

"So did you and Beth fun with all your girl talk at lunch?" John was attempting to sound casual, but I could tell he was really curious.

"Don't mind Beth, she's a total pervert and completely addicted to romance novels. As far as she's concerned, our relationship is a romance novel come to life. And it's all the better that she gets to play a part in it."

"No wonder she's calling me hot stuff. She must think I'm one hot lover, assuming you're sharing all the juicy details with her," John said with a huge grin.

"Tame that ego boy. It's already bad enough you have one young woman showing you so much attention. The last thing you need is Beth stoking your ego."

With a smug smile on his face, John said, "Yup, I'm one lucky guy. I have a hot young woman in bed and another one who thinks I'm hot stuff."

I stood up from the dinner table and walked so I could wrap my arms around John's neck, "The only woman you need to think about is me, especially when it comes to new ways of pleasing me."

John rose up and turned his body so he could hold me in an embrace. "New ways to please you, huh?"

"Uh huh."

In response, John began kissing me deeply and groping my ass. My hands snaked down his back, stopping at his ass to give it a quick grab. John tugged at my shirt and then pulled it over my head. He attacked my bra and flung it in a pile with my shirt. He went for my jeans next and pulled them down with my panties. He was almost frantic in his stripping of me. His kisses became harder and more possessive. Soon his hands were groping my breasts and then sliding down to the folds between my legs. He rubbed my clitoris furiously. My orgasm hit me hard, and my knees went weak.

John held me with one arm as he pulled off his shirt. I helped once I felt what he was doing. I went after his jeans, tugging them down hard over his hips.

"Wait," he breathed, and retrieved a condom from his back pocket. "A guy never knows when he's going to get lucky, especially around you."

I laughed and continued to pull down his jeans and then his boxers. He kicked them out of the way, sending his shoes flying as he did. Suddenly, he turned his body again so his back was facing the chair he had just risen from a minute before. He ripped open the condom package and slid on the condom. He sat down abruptly on the chair and said, "Hop on."

I slid my body down and allowed my wet opening to sink over his erection quickly. John's hands grabbed hold of my hips and he began pounding me up and down on him. My breasts bounced up and down begging John to suck them. He obliged and soon I found my nipples forming nice hard nubs. John picked up the pace, forcing me to come down on his erection even harder. I let out a moan, loving how his penis stretched my opening as it slammed into me. My hand slithered down my front side, and I began rubbing my clitoris. I rubbed it hard, wanting to keep pace with John's fierce pumping into me.

"I love that feeling, your muscles squeezing tightly around me, "groaned John.

My body stiffened, as my vaginal muscled clenched and unclenched. My orgasm began to pulse through me.

"That's it, keep rubbing. Come again for me. I love that feeling."

I kept rubbing my clitoris, and came three more times. On my third orgasm, John and I came together, holding each other tightly as our muscles tensed with our release.

Chapter 7

Eventually, I practically moved in with John. I spent a week at a time sleeping at his house. We went grocery shopping together, I did our laundry, and we took turns making dinner. His house became even cleaner and I even put up a few paintings I found in his basement.

John came home from the hardware store and immediately noticed the paintings on the wasll. He looked surprised and then even a little sad to see them up.

"My wife painted those. I forgot about them."

"I'm sorry, I should have asked before I put them up. They are very lovely paintings."

"No, it's okay. Leave them up. They were just collecting dust in the basement."

I walked over and hugged John. I knew what he was feeling. Sometimes I would find some of Jake's things around the house and just sit and stare at them. No matter what, the sadness never fully goes away.

* * *

"Do you like living here with me, Jan?"

"Yes," I responded hesitantly.

"How about moving in?"

It was a week before school was out and a month into our relationship. The suggestion of moving in shouldn't have made me hesitate. My shampoo and conditioner bottles, along with my razor, resided constantly in John's shower. Almost all my clothes were in John's closet, and the clothes that didn't fit were stuck in the guest room closet. I kept almost my entire shoe collection at John's house, too. If I was lucky, I made it home Sunday afternoon to collect my mail for the week.

"Yeah, I'd like to move in with you. I practically live here already."

"I know. I like having you around. My house feels lived in and homey. I'd have a hard time considering it home without you living here."

"Let's wait until school is out, and then you can help me move whatever else I need to your house."

"What about your house?"

"I'd like to keep it for just awhile. Jake and I bought that house. It's my security net, just in case..."

"Just in case things don't work out?" John asked softly.

"Yeah. I hope you don't mind."

"No, I don't mind. Whatever you decide to do with your house, I'll support you."

I smiled at John and gave him a kiss.

* * *

"You're moving in with John?" Beth asked as she shoved a forkful of noodles into her mouth.

"Yup, at the end of the week."

It was Monday and the last week of school. As per Beth's constant requests, I dished out all the details of my love life.

"What about your house? Are you going to sell it?"

"Maybe, I'm not sure. I don't know if I want to give it up. Maybe I could rent it instead. I'm attached to that house. Jake and I bought it together."

"What does John say?"

"He's fine with whatever I want to do."

"I'm telling you Jan, John is the perfect guy for you. I seriously hear wedding bells. Has he said anything about getting married?"

"No, but I'm not really expecting him to."

"Trust me, he'll ask. He likes having you around. You guys are good together."

"Yeah," I smiled, "we are."

"Do you need any help moving on Saturday? I'm available and you can use my truck."

"That sounds good. I'd like to take my flat screen TV and move it to John's basement. I swear he has the world's oldest TV down there."

"Ah, true love. Look you're already making yourself at home."

"Well he did invite me to live there so I might as well make it my home."

"No arguments from me." * * *

Thursday night I popped in my second birth control ring, realizing that tomorrow I could give John the pleasure of an early morning quickie. That way we could both walk around the last day of school with a "I got some grin" on our faces. People would just think we were really happy about school getting out. I smiled to myself, but didn't bother to share my little secret with John. I liked the idea of it being a surprise.

I was able to save my surprise until the next morning because both John and I were furiously grading papers so we could get final grades in. Despite the fact that we both had a lot of paperwork, I couldn't help teasing John every so often. I rubbed my hand across his groin just long enough to get him semi-aroused, and then I giggled and went back to my paperwork. The word "tease" was used quite often that evening.

I awoke early Friday morning. With a smile on my face, I slid down under the blankets. I reached out and caressed John's penis. I watched it get harder and harder. When it was hard enough, I had to have his hard penis in my mouth. I began bobbing my head up and down, allowing my tongue to swirl along the underside of his stiff rod. Next, I focused on the tip of his penis, swirling my tongue around the head and up the slit.

"I like this wake up call," John groaned.

I pulled my head out from under the blankets and said, "You're going to like this even better." Pulling the blankets completely off our bodies, I straddled John and allowed him to enter me swiftly and fully.

John looked almost panic stricken for a moment, and then smiled and said, "Did I mention I'm a big fan of our new form of birth control?"

"Me too," I smiled as I picked up the pace. His penis slid in and out of me, stretching and tantalizing my vaginal walls. John's hands gripped my hips and picked up pace even more by bringing me up and down on him at an almost ball crushing rate. My hand slid between my legs easily finding my swollen clitoris. I rubbed it hard allowing my muscles to clench tightly around John's engorged member. I was very close to climaxing.

"Come for me... just let it go," John groaned, his chest heaving with pleasure.

I rubbed my clitoris even harder and soon we were both coming together. I collapsed on his chest, just holding him as I felt his penis soften inside of me. Once I got my breath back, I kissed John and whispered into his ear "Enjoy your grin today." He chuckled and held me tightly for a moment longer.

Once I was at school, I definitely enjoyed my grin. I was enjoying everything about life. I felt like I should have been nervous. Tomorrow I had agreed to move in with John. I just kept thinking, Big deal. For the past three years I had felt sorry for myself, and I was done feeling that way. I wanted as many good things in life as possible, and John was my solution. I knew John was happy to have me, and I hoped I represented many good things for him.

The school was in complete disarray that day. Most of the students were out in the hallway cleaning lockers, signing yearbooks, talking with friends, or attempting to do all three things at once. Beth came meandering down the hall to stand next to me.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" she asked quietly.

"Yeah, I'm ready. I really want to do this."

Beth smiled, and said, "Don't worry I've already told John he'll have to keep his hands off you tomorrow -- at least until I am done helping you move."

"Beth! I can't believe some of the things you say sometimes."

"Hey, you're lucky I said anything at all. You forgot to tell John I was helping you move. You're going to need to work on those communication skills."

"No kidding, I guess lots of paper grading and a morning quickie can cause you to forget things," I sighed.

"Well that explains John's overly upbeat mood," Beth said with a laugh.

"Beth we need to find you a guy. I'm not going to let you live vicariously through my relationship."

"Yeah, a guy would be nice. Maybe I'll get lucky this summer."

During lunchtime many of the teachers joined the students for the last day of school grill out. Beth and I found a picnic table and sat down together to enjoy our hamburgers. Looking around, I noticed John standing in line talking and laughing to another science teacher. He was nice to look at from a distance. He wore a shirt with the school mascot on it and a pair of relaxed fitting jeans. He looked completely casual and at ease with himself. John caught me looking at him and sent me the briefest of smiles. I blushed and turned around abruptly. How pathetic, I was acting like some teenager with a crush, and our relationship was way beyond the crush phase. Next to me Beth giggled, no doubt having witnessed the whole scene.

Beth leaned toward me and said quietly into my ear, "You two are so fun to watch."

"More with the vicarious stuff, huh Beth?"

"I can't help it. When your dream man over there finally proposes, I want to be the first to walk around the school saying 'Yes, I knew all about their relationship. Isn't it great they're together?' And then I fully intend to give dirty looks and make snide remarks to any teacher who doesn't agree with me."

Just then, John and the other science teacher walked by carrying their trays of food.

"Hey," Beth called out, "there are some free spots at our table. Come join us you two."

I was going to murder Beth. Next I would have to murder John. Naturally, he gladly accepted Beth's invitation and sat down with the other science teacher across the table from me. I almost felt bad for the other science teacher. Three people sat sharing a secret at that table and he was the odd man out. No doubt he would pick up on the weird vibes flying back and forth across the table.

I figured if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. With a large smile on my face, I said "Hi you two. How's it going?"

The other science teacher smiled back and said fine. John, not wanting to be out done, gave an equally large smile and said, "Just fine. Ron and I were just discussing our summer plans. Do you two have any fun summer plans?"

Beth began pretending to choke in an effort to hide her laughter.

12