New Order of the Ages Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do not correct me, Slave CDF-690. It's not your place to question your master," Dan reminded her bluntly.

"Oh, and your Master was right, anyway. You see, girlfriend, I never signed up for slavery. I made my own deal with Dan, which included not only you, but certain of your companions. I agreed to be his wife instead," Tanya laughed as Celia's face went even paler than usual.

"You mean...you're still free and I'm a slave? Why would you do that to me, to us, Tanya? Why would you marry her, Dan? That should have been me as your bride!" Celia whined, before Tanya struck her hard across her face, leaving a slight bruise on her cheek.

Dan then grabbed Celia's hair and pulled her up to his face, only to shake her for a moment and tell her, "I told you not to question or contradict me. You've lost that freedom forever now. You're mine. And, yes, my fiancée is very keen on the idea of me fucking you...often. The good news is that I do believe that now that I own you, she'll be much more open to sleeping with you herself. Oh, and by the way, you need to meet my other slave, Kerry."

With that, Dan pressed the intercom and called for his first slave, "Oh, Kerry! Come here, baby."

Kerry rushed into the room quite eagerly, visibly fascinated as she saw her Master with the two women. She felt her juices flowing almost immediately, especially as Tanya was naked and stunningly beautiful, though Celia was easy on the eyes, too. It was obvious that at least one of them would be a new slave, so Kerry looked at Dan with anticipation, awaiting his commands regarding them.

"Slave KDK-242 reporting for duty, Master! What are your orders, Sir?" Kerry asked enthusiastically, as she knelt in Dan's presence, wearing nothing but her collar.

"Prepare a room for my fiancée, Tanya...," Dan started, realizing that he didn't actually know her last name.

"Waters. Tanya Annabelle Waters, Kerry. Pleased to meet you. We'll be seeing a lot of each other, and of Dan's brand new slave, Slave CDF-690, formerly his ex-girlfriend, Celia Diane Finch. The Slave Control Agents are probably almost here by now, so this should really be fun, I think. Will you be a dear and retrieve my strap-on dildo and thigh harness from my luggage, Kerry?" Tanya asked very nicely, quite the contrast to her demanding tone with Celia.

"Yes...ma'am. Congratulations on your engagement to Master. He deserves a great woman like you, I believe. I hope that nothing will change between Master and I, am I correct?" Kerry pleaded.

"Only that you're no longer at the bottom of the pecking order, Kerry. Celia is. She was planning to surrender herself to me, anyway, but she wrongly assumed that Tanya had agreed to be a slave as well. Instead, I offered Tanya a way out that she was eager to take by marrying me. Before you ask, I chose her as my bride and you as my slave because you want to be a slave and we both know this. You enjoy being my chattel, my cumslut, don't you? Tanya, on the other hand...she's a little more headstrong and closer to a switch than a true sub, so it was fitting that she should be the wife and not the slave. Not to mention that she helped me capture Celia, which was truly a worthy deed," Dan reassured his favorite slave.

"You betrayed me! You'll pay for this!" Celia forgot herself for a moment, threatening both Dan and Tanya, to which both of them laughed loudly, as did Kerry.

"Excuse me, Your Highness, but your days as a princess are over. You're not entitled to a damn thing. You used me and strung me along, led me on, etc. You literally ate me out of house and home, instead of just eating me out as I hoped. From now on, we're not friends anymore until you answer for that and own up to your mistakes and horrible judgment.

"Now I have a new home with Dan here and I'm gonna love livin' here and making you serve me, too. You're a leech, a parasite, but no more. Now it's time to pay the piper, you stupid cunt! You believed that I was idiot enough to go along with your scheme and serve Dan at your side. Well, it seems that he likes me better. I didn't betray you. You betrayed me and it's time to pay up!" Tanya warned Celia, yanking on her hair in the process.

Just then, of course, the Slave Controllers arrived and took charge of things. They were a duo as always, this time a very large, muscular black man with an Afro and a goatee, who served as the senior partner; and a rather small, androgynous Asian junior partner. They identified themselves as Agents Oliver Marvin and Tasuku Kubota. Marvin showed immediate interest in Celia in particular, though Kubota seemed remarkably placid. There was something...off about him, something that didn't quite add up.

"We have here a new slave, Celia Diane Finch, ID number CDF-690. We await the completion of her enrollment, Agent Marvin. This here is KDK-242, my first slave, formerly known as Kerry Dana Kincaid. This fine young woman here is Tanya Annabelle Waters, my fiancée," Dan introduced them.

"Celia's ex-roommate, too, as well as Dan's ex-girlfriend," Tanya laughed, "I'm a registered nurse."

"I'm an actress. Well, hostess, but acting has been my lifelong goal," Celia claimed.

"You got fired as a hostess for absenteeism and you were never that good of a thespian. Besides, you're a slave now, so what does it matter?" Tanya observed coldly.

"So, no love lost here. Then again, my ex-wife castrated me, so I should know a thing or two about vendettas," Kubota declared, prompting a foolish response from Celia in the form of a giggle.

"Oh, you think that this man's emasculation is funny? Well, I think that you need to learn another hard lesson, don't you?" Dan announced, tapping Tanya on the shoulder, "I think that Agent Kubota should get her anal cherry. I wanted it for myself, but he deserves it even more, as payback for what she just did and against the breed of woman who would do such a thing. If, that is, you're interested, Agent Kubota."

Agent Kubota grinned for a change, clearly motivated by spite, in such a way that even Agent Marvin shivered, as did everyone else. Then again, Marvin knew Kubota's back story. As the others found out later, Kubota had taken on this job mainly as a sort of divinely appointed retribution against the worst specimens of womankind, even if that meant also enslaving some men in the process. Was that cognitive dissonance? Perhaps, but then people in pursuit of vengeance tended to be inconsistent and self-righteous at times, given their single-minded effort to return the evils back upon the heads of evildoers.

Something told Celia that she was in deep shit...

12