New Order of the Ages Ch. 03

Story Info
Dan heats things up with some old flames.
1.5k words
4.65
16.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers

Agent Kubota relished the opportunity to really stick it to Celia, of course, slamming the strap-on dildo constantly into her recently virgin asshole, while she sobbed and grit her teeth from the pain. It was obvious that Kubota wasn't going to show her any mercy at all, but could one blame him? After losing his nuts, this sort of thing was his only source of fun. Oh, he now owned slaves, too, but they were guys, both because he was bi and because he had to find some kind of pleasure, and his only path to it now was through his prostate. Ironically, therefore, he was the rare master who usually took it in the ass instead of giving it to someone there. Occasions like this were the exception to that rule and he delighted in them all the more for it.

Finally, of course, Celia began moaning in pleasure despite the pain and Agent Kubota pulled out in disgust. He looked at Dan's new slave, grimaced, wiped off the strap-on, went to the bathroom to wash his hands, and turned the rest of the slave processing over to Agent Marvin, who looked to Dan for approval. Dan grinned and nodded, thinking of how rough it would be for Celia to take a large cock like Marvin's balls deep in her ass. Celia didn't dare to object as Agent Marvin sodomized her rather brutally, making her feel every inch of him far inside her. She held her tongue, but God, it hurt worse than the strap-on did! Celia cried quietly, but she took her punishment like a big girl, at least one that was starting to grow up and face the real world.

For Agent Oliver Marvin, mind you, it was a truly delicious moment, of course. He loved making these pretty, pampered princess types give up the booty ... especially in a literal sense. There was nothing that he enjoyed more than butt-fucking a pompous cunt who thought that her ass and pussy were made of platinum. With his personal wrecking ball of a cock, he could easily do some damage in a woman's bottom and that was exactly what Marvin did. He practically split Celia, making her howl in excruciating pain. She had difficulty walking upright for days, due to the tears in her ass, which Dan was considerate enough to have repaired by his proctologist. In spite of this, Celia still came when Marvin did, indicating that she got off on something even when it ripped her up like that.

Dan gave Celia a little break from the most painful of her duties for a week or two, enjoying himself with Kerry and Tanya instead. He went ahead and married Tanya during that time, too, giving her a wedding that half the county talked about for weeks. Dan's mother Irene, his twin brother Dale, Kerry, Dale's slaves, their old nanny Rosario and her daughters, certain of Celia's friends (part of the trap), and Dan's former boss Sarai all showed up for the wedding, some of them very surprised at the RSVP that they got.

"I'm very happy for you both, Dan. I hope that you know that. She is a very lucky woman, but clearly a good one. You have the right heart and that will make mistakes, but ultimately lead you to the best woman for you ... er, women, I guess," Sarai corrected herself when she saw Kerry and Celia with Dan.

"Speaking of which, Sarai ... how are things for you, sweetie?" Dan was suddenly very kind indeed.

Sarai broke outright into tears, covering her face in spite of herself, unable to stop herself from dribbling a little on Dan's tuxedo. He just held her for a moment and stroked her hair. He simply let her cry her eyes out, and then he put her face in his hands before giving her a very deep and passionate kiss on the mouth. She couldn't help but kiss him back, for the moment forgetting that he had just wed another woman and claimed two slaves. She just knew that he had taken her in his arms and comforted her like a lover ... like a husband or boyfriend or something ... or like a father, even ... or a brother, hardly like a former subordinate.

"Dan ... your wife and slaves aren't jealous, I hope ... I just ... my heart is broken. I've been forced to live with my sister to avoid vagrancy, and she has been giving me hints that I should sell myself or move back to Israel. My attempt to go into business for myself just fell flat, Dan. Sorry, didn't mean to ruin your great day ... it's just that," Sarai started to say before Dan gave her another kiss right on the mouth.

"Move in with me, Sarai. With us. I love you. I've loved you for years. I should have told you then, but you were my boss. As you can see, my marriage is a very modern kind. Your role has been anticipated by all involved. I invited you here with the intention of adding you to the family, baby. You're mine. You belong with us. Come on, honey. Do what you really want to do," Dan urged her, "You know what that is."

"Yes ... I want to be your slave ... Master. You knew that, didn't you? You brought me here, fed me the best food I've eaten for months, asked me about myself, and comforted me ... because you want me to join you. You want me in your harem, don't you ... Master?" Sarai confessed, hoping for a clear declaration that she was right about him.

"Exactly. Sarai ... I want to claim you as mine, to register and collar you as my slave. That's what you want ... it's what I want. It's what we all want, isn't it, my Israeli princess?" Dan held her in his arms a bit longer, her tears still staining his tuxedo.

"Yes, Master. It's what I've wanted for years. It's what I dreamed of, Master. Thank you ... Master. I'm yours. Claim me. Collar me. Register me. Make me yours ... your slave, your slut, whatever you want me to be," Sarai begged him as he nodded.

"Welcome to the family, honey. Don't worry. This makes my wedding even better, princess. We all know about you by now. Trust me. I love those who Dan loves. He loves those who I love. It's perfect synergy. I'm his wife and bride, but you're his Israeli princess and one of his slaves. Trust me, honey ... it's going to be great for all of us, even Celia once she has learned her lesson properly," Tanya assured Sarai while Dan and Kerry embraced both of them.

Even Celia joined in by now, feeling increasingly grateful and loving toward Dan, despite the lingering issues between them. He had taken pity on her and given her a respite after her initial punishment phase. He had rescued her from worse masters, after what all she had done to him. He had given her food, room, board, etc. He had even bathed her a couple of times himself. She wept to herself with shame at how she had treated him before. He deserved a lot better than that and she was now glad that she was his slave, that Tanya had tricked her into bondage to him. With Kerry, Tanya, and now Sarai, they would be Dan's women and that was just fine with her. Dan knew how to treat a woman after all.

This was catharsis for all of those, but none of them were prepared for the next step, which happened faster than anyone could have expected it ... Rosario stretched out her arms and began to join the group hug. Then, when everyone turned, she planted a deep tongue kiss on Dan's lips. Her bottom lip quivered as she spoke her piece, but there was no questioning her firm intentions.

"Senor Dan ... I've wanted you, loved you ... cared for you. Dale is great and I like him, but I'm in love with you. Got room for one more, senor? I will be very good to you, Senor Dan. I swear it. Please ... por favor, amado mio," Rosario expressed her true feelings at last, much to everyone's shock ... they knew that she liked him, even loved him, but the degree of her true passion for Dan was a real shocker.

"Oh, Rosario, you know that you were my first crush, right? I've always had a special place in my heart for you. Welcome to your new home," Dan held her tight as she wept tears of joy.

"Now to register Sarai and me for you ... Senor Dan," Rosario smiled her lovely smile again, "I know the score. This is how it works. I understand that. I'm actually happy, because I live to serve You ... always have."

All that was left was the registration and the wait for the Slave Controllers to show up, to collar two deliriously happy new slaves. Both women were truly submissive at heart and always knew it, but now they faced the reality of it and were happier than ever. It didn't get any better than this, and the whole family was almost together at last ... the new Orsini family, that was.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,008 Followers