New Order of the Ages Ch. 05-06

Story Info
The aftermath of the bet between Brandy and Dan.
4.7k words
4.41
16k
6
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,007 Followers

Dan didn't visit Rachel at the hospital until a few days later, giving her time to recover from the necessary surgery, but making sure that his property was treated well by the staff. She was his slave now, after all. She was thus his responsibility. She wasn't even sure exactly what had happened until about the fifth day later, when she awoke and saw her new owner sitting there with her husband, or rather ex-husband, L. Robert Ryan. Bob, as she knew him, looked on her with surprising empathy, but also some sadness as it dawned on her that his wedding band was gone from his hand.

"Honey? Dan? What's going on? The last I knew... ," Rachel's voice trailed off, but then Dan gestured for silence.

"Now, now, don't be silly. The time for talk and lies is over. I've explained everything to your ex-husband, and while it pains him, he has accepted the reality of things. Your old life is over. You've literally bet your ass on a wager with your old friend Brandy and me. I won, largely because she was so brutal with you. If your butt still hurts for a while, well, that's natural. It will probably take another week or so, even with modern medical science, for your anal sphincter to recover from the tears. Suffice it to say, I own you now, but I've chosen to be merciful, especially in light of how you suffered at her hands. No doubt, you have some questions, and yes, the doctor will be in shortly, but for now, feel free to ask your ex and me," Dan confronted her now.

"Ex-husband? Ex? I'm divorced, in just, how many days?" Rachel wondered.

"Oh, come now, you knew that you'd be divorced and you didn't seem to mind when you made the wager. But, yes, you were divorced instantly when you were registered as a slave, which was done in absentia due to your injuries, which happened five days ago at the wedding. That's the law. Free people aren't married to slaves anymore, and all property of slaves at the time of marriage, assuming that it isn't collateral for debt, is simply awarded to the free spouse as part of the settlement and compensation for the loss of consortium.

"Relax. It's going to be fine. I'm a great master, I think. I'll take great care of you, as the prized possession that you are. A good sign of this is that I'm going to avoid anal intercourse with you until your butt is ready, just as I declared before. Still, eventually, I will be sodomizing you. There is no getting out of it. Like the handcuffs? Nice little consequence of your new status. They were put on you when you were out of it. You didn't have a choice. Hey, you'll get to stay with your friends and share the experience of lifelong bondage with them.

"Incidentally, I don't dislike you. Not really. You're a bit of a conceited, entitled brat, or at least were, but things have changed, and you helped me get payback at Brandy, so it will go easier for you than it will for her. She spent an entire day on a Sybian or thereabouts, just enough to almost rid her of her sanity. You can imagine the effects. You're cute, you had some good points, you helped me get my revenge on Brandy, and you're apparently quite great in bed. I guess that I'll find out for sure soon enough. You basically revolted against her, which I really liked, by the way.

"On the other hand, you weren't that great of a wife to Bob, from what he tells me. Nagging, bossy, selfish much of the time. No doubt much of that was Brandy's influence, just as it had been for Celia, but you have to own up to your share of the guilt. Denied him sex, accused him of cheating, which he did, but then so did you, and you know it. Lesbian cheating is still cheating. Now, be honest with me. Are you really gay or bi? You tried to suck him into chastity slavery, too. Brandy's idea there, too. I don't even have to ask because she did the same with Celia.

"That being said, I honestly believe that you regret much of this and wish to atone with your husband. Now, if you really want him back, he and I have talked and there is a slim chance that I might give you back to him someday, but you'll have to earn your way back. Even then, you'll be a slave and he'll probably have a new wife by then. You'd just have to accept your new status. In the meantime, Bob gets slave borrowing privileges in my household, especially with you. This means if he wants to come over and visit, within reason, he can do so and I'll lend you or someone else to him for the night or some similar short space of time. For, well, I think that you know why," Dan answered some of Rachel's inquiries at length.

Rachel gulped a little as she considered how much her future was now in the hands of Daniel Orsini, but, hey, at least he was nice ... and rich. She really did feel sad and guilty over what happened during her marriage, but at the time, she had been under Brandy's spell, or so it seemed. Now that she was clear of that fog, she had a better grasp of what she had thrown away. The original pre-nup entitled her to more of Bob's wealth, but that was invalidated the moment that she became a slave. Most of all, Bob was a sweet, older, wealthy gentleman and had spoiled her rotten at times. She had been a fool to take him for granted, which she had clearly done.

"Actually, there is one thing on that list that Rachel never did. She never said a thing about chastity, which is part of why I'm more charitably disposed toward her. If she had done that, she would have known the wrath of my lawyers and I would have dealt that out on steroids. I gather that she couldn't quite bring herself to do that, even if apparently Brandy wanted her to," Bob chuckled at his ex-wife's predicament.

"No, Bob. Never. I liked ... like, for that matter, your cock too much to lock it up as Brandy proposed, or even suggest that. I would miss it too much. I wasn't thinking of that at the moment of the bet, but that was just my competitive streak, my rivalry with Brandy. It was a rash impulse without considering the effects or consequences of my choice. But I did try to enslave you, and for that, I apologize. Once I had you, though, I would never have caged your dick. Never. Brandy would have had to just deal with it. And I never denied Bob sex. Cheated on him, yes. Denied him, no. I just plain like dick too much for that," Rachel added, to which Bob agreed by his own nods.

"That is also true. I don't think that Rachel has it in her to deny herself or anyone else sex, to be perfectly blunt. I think that, whatever nefarious plans Rachel has, it's just not her. I know her pretty well by now. In her own, bizarre way, she does like and care for me. It's just that I can't trust her yet, given how much she gave into Brandy's plans. Incidentally, Rachel, I was cheating on you, but not in a way meant to hurt you. It wasn't with malice. I just have needs. Similar to you that way. I like sex. Lots of it. We're both like that and you know it.

"Which is part of why I'm eager to agree to this plan of Dan's. I still get to fuck you now and then, plus a roll in the hay with some of the other slaves, and then I can go home to your replacement. Yes, that was unfortunate for you, but necessary, given your status as chattel. I already proposed to my secretary, Melina, yesterday. Nice, pretty girl, from Greece of all places. I'll miss being married to you, but marriage to her will have its uses and she already knows what our deal is ... and she accepted it. Smart girl, too, as you can see. Besides, she's pregnant with my unborn son. Just found out that it's a boy! And she's still horny as hell, even while this far along!" Bob smiled at his ex.

"Well, with that in mind, it's time to let the doctor, if you have nothing further to ask," Dan declared, leading Bob out of the room as they both blew her a kiss.

"Just, please, give a message to Brandy from me. Tell her I said that it was worth it to get my bottom destroyed to see her brought low. It's not just about rivalry. She's ruined too many lives and marriages and she can kiss my surgically reconstructed ass!" Rachel gave her parting shot.

"Don't worry, dear. You can pay her back tenfold over time. Trust me on that," Dan swore to his slave before closing the door.

Rachel lay back in the bed, still handcuffed, with a contented smile in spite of the pain. Never had so much pain been so worthwhile. Brandy had wrecked both her marriage and her sphincter, but Rachel would get to see Brandy made Dan's bitch for life, just like her, but with probably a lot harder time adjusting to her new life. Besides, Rachel would get a chance to turn Brandy inside out, literally and otherwise. She just hoped that Brandy wasn't gagged, so she could hear her screams as she got her ass raped. Rachel fell back asleep for a short nap before the doctor returned, dreaming of getting to drive that dildo deep into Brandy's butt.

Something told Rachel that Brandy was no longer leader of the pack...

Speaking of Brandy, the last few days had been a real nightmare for her, with no privileges, no rights, no clothes, no shopping, and no luxuries. She had been fucked up the ass all morning long after the wedding, only having been spared as long as she was because of Dan's wedding night with Tanya. Dan must have taken some serious pills, but it wasn't just him. Tanya, Celia, Kerry, Irene, Dale, Sarai, Rosario, Izzy, Carly, Kathy, Lauren, Andrea, and even Emma had sodomized her, rather brutally, too. She was unable to sit down, she felt as if she were shitting razor blades afterward, and she was also spanked and caned until her buns were red and inflamed. She was gagged except between rounds, so that she could breathe, but would otherwise be quiet.

Brandy was washed roughly during her showers, by Irene, who didn't take kindly to how she had behaved, and she was told by her boyfriend Chandler that they were done ... over. He was not going to bail her out, especially after he was reassured that there would be no retaliation permitted against him on her part and that the sex that she had denied him as a means to try to trap him in a cock cage would now be forthcoming, whether she wanted it that way or not. He would get to enjoy her, anyway, as well as her friends, sexually, provided that he didn't try to take her back ... well, that was easy, wasn't it?

"So, you lied to me about being an anal virgin, I take it, Celia," Dan pointed out.

"Yes, sorry. It was a bit of embarrassment, because Brandy did the same thing to me that she did to others, such as Rachel. Remember that trip away? That was actually to go to a proctologist to repair my ass then. The poor guys are probably tired of seeing me, but hopefully, it won't happen again, at least not for me," Celia confessed now.

"That explains how well you recovered from Kubota and Marvin and how angry you were at Brandy. In addition to destroying your relationship with me, she also wrecked your booty for a bit. What was your plan for us, Brandy? The end game? Come on, tell me now. It doesn't have a chance of success anymore, anyway," Dan demanded of a very sore and desperate Brandy, who was now lying on the sofa for a short break that he had finally granted her.

"Honestly, it was to break you guys down first, and then remake you as housebroken studs. Once you'd been broken, then you could be set free and allowed to enjoy normal sex as a privilege or an amusement to us, but as a privilege or whatever pleased us, but never a right again. Especially wanted to break you of masturbating as part of making you my slave, since masturbation did nothing for us. And I would get you used to some rather rough gay and pegging sex. Things like that. It was to be the fate of all of the men in the group, but on the plus side, we would then have shared you a bit more. Just no jacking off.

"There, that was the plan. Long-term. Except that it never worked. For one thing, none of the women seemed to have the resolve to bring things to a head. Every single last man in the group stood up to them. I think that the women failed to impose the penalties on them, just as Celia wasn't that thorough with you. Not like she could be. She couldn't seem to get you under her thumb. Mind you, some of that was probably your nature.

"I used to believe that female supremacy was the wave of the future and that I was helping to lead the way through the useful idiots that pushed through slavery. Now ... I get it. Men really can have backbone and aren't all naturally submissive after all. Some men submit and some do not. I now get that. I admit to being a bit disappointed still, and this is a shocking new change for me, but I must confess to enjoying at least some of this, much to my surprise," Brandy declared, a bit embarrassed by her admission.

"Wait, what? You enjoyed some of this? What part?" Dan asked, truly stunned.

"Honestly? Getting fucked in the ass. There, I admitted it. The sheer roughness and helplessness of it. The feeling that I couldn't stop it for nothing and that I was gagged and unable to resist at all, as so much dick went back there and stretched me. It left me sore and I'm still in a lot of pain, but despite the throbbing in my rear. But ... it left me wet in spite of myself. I don't get it. It's almost as if... ," Brandy showed some confusion right then.

"As if you're a politically influenced pseudo-Domme who bases her understanding of gender, sexuality, and psychology on crackpot Second and Third Wave Feminist philosophies? Your lesbianism is obviously fake, too. If you intended to enjoy men's bodies, then you're a fake lesbian. If you're only trying to dominate men for political reasons, then you're a phony Domme. Period. I, on the other hand, am an honest switch with both Domme and sub sides to me," Tanya voiced her own perspective, "Well, it's time to stop pretending and get real."

Brandy's face registered a bit of shock, but the shot of Scotch helped drive that away with a nice, warm burn down her throat ... both were necessary to shake her up, break her down, and remake her as well. Spoiled, pampered, entitled feminist socialites needed a reality check, anyway, as far as Dan, Tanya, and company were concerned.

Chapter 6

When Rachel was released from the hospital, to her surprise, she didn't have to be taken to Dan's house by the authorities. Dan went and collected her personally, though hospital regulations required her gown to be removed as soon as Dan signed her release papers. She was completely naked, collared, and leashed as Dan led her out of the hospital to his truck. She was also very quiet for a bit as Dan turned on some very old music that bored her to tears, but she was also relieved: while she wasn't Bob's wife anymore, due to her own actions, she also got lucky and she wasn't Brandy's slave. Even the thought of being made to serve that narcissistic bitch gave her shivers. It was much easier to serve Dan, she hoped.

"Hello, this is an IBS news update for this morning. It's a fine Florida morning, September 28th, 2028, and we do have a bit of significant news to share with you. Congress has approved the controversial Medicaid Expansion Mandate Act, the most recent attempt to undo the damage from the repeal of Obamacare during late 10s. With the Senate's approval, the bill will reach the desk of embattled Republican President Marco Rubio, who as you recall took some heat for endorsing the Thirteenth Amendment Reinforcement Act earlier this year, the one permitting states to legalize voluntary slavery, as Florida and several other states have done... ," the announcer droned on until Dan switched the stations, tiring of such news for the present.

"So, my butt will soon be up to use, the doctor told me. She assured me that in probably a day or so, I will be in 'proper serving order, ' as she put it. She smiled when she said that, but then she struck me as interested in me sexually. She didn't touch me, though, in case you wondered. She clearly wanted to, but she didn't molest me. I think that she was gay myself, Master," Rachel said, before realizing how conversational and familiar she had gotten with her owner and abruptly tensing up in fear of his possible wrath.

"Don't worry! I like the news and I enjoy hearing you speak when you're not being dull or vain or insolent. You still addressed me as 'Master, ' which is an excellent indicator that you know your place. Besides, it's not your ass that I'm after at the moment. Not yet. I took Celia's a little sooner, but that was due to our rough past and her scar tissue that allowed an easier recovery from anal tearing. No, what I want from you is your pussy and your womb. I plan to knock you up, missy. Once you have my baby, then we'll consider sodomy. Motherhood will soften you, make you more intuitive and nurturing, I suspect. It doesn't always work, but I've seen it happen with a lot of women," Dan related.

"Any of your other women pregnant yet, Master?" Rachel asked him now.

"Yes, Tanya, Kerry, and Celia for now. Mom can't get pregnant, due to menopause, but Kathy is by Dale. Rosario is a bit older, so that's more difficult, but Dale is breeding Izzy and Carly, while I'm trying to knock up Sarai at the moment, in fact. Andrea, Lauren, Brandy, and Emma are only a matter of time, naturally, same as you. Luckily, enslavement doesn't pass on to the kids. They ought to reform the laws to let slaves retire eventually and ensure that you get a nest egg of sorts to make freedom easier, but I don't see that happening any time soon. If you ask me, it's not voluntary servitude if you can't ever back out of it. It should be indentured bondage, not chattel slavery. But you didn't hear that from me," Dan smiled at Rachel now.

"Hear what, Master?" Rachel smiled back, relieved at the good nature of her new owner.

"Exactly," Dan told her, holding her hand of all things for a second as they pulled into his driveway.

Rachel found herself squirming as she limped behind Dan (the leash wasn't attached anymore to her collar). Just knowing that her new master intended to breed her was a serious turn-on, though she wasn't ready to admit it just yet. She had never found a desire for motherhood in the past, as it cramped her style, though Bob had always wanted to breed her (apparently, Melina wasn't so averse to bearing his children). Now, however, at 31, her biological clock was definitely ticking and she was more than ready, to her own shock, to have Dan's spawn and maybe Dale's, too (if permitted). She was also very aroused by Dr. Sandra Khan's interest in her. Something about the Kashmiri proctologist more than excited her, whether gay or bi.

"By the way, I've decided to let your doctor borrow you now and then, as a bonus for her services to us. But only once your asshole has recovered. It seems that she has a strong fascination, bordering on obsession, with the anal sphincter, and not just a professional interest, either. Not surprising, really, from a proctologist. They presumably have strong stomachs and a great sense of bawdy humor, as Dr. Khan does.

"Oh, and she is bi, not gay. She seems very fond of both male and female bottoms, in fact. She has two slaves already, but she has expressed a desire to use you now and then. It seems that her favorite act is rimming, though. Both giving and receiving rimjobs. She calls it 'the most sensual sex act ever invented, ' to use her words. So, don't be surprised when she goes down on you that way. Or on me, for that matter.

"She's apparently a switch, too. She's made it clear that she wants to fuck both of us. I certainly wouldn't object to fucking her. She looks like she's straight out of Bollywood, for God's sake!" Dan laughed as he fondled Rachel's tits a little.

"Are her slaves male or female or both?" Tanya asked her husband while lightly playing with his balls, "I would love to suck or lick on them while you're both getting it on with the lovely doctor. At least, she sounds quite sexy. I wouldn't mind trying her out myself."

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,007 Followers
12