New Order of the Ages Ch. 07

Story Info
It's time for an orgy.
4k words
4.6
18.4k
7

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers

Dan Orsini had to finally catch his breath after Dale and he took a good hour or so of sharing Melanie Martinez, their loads now leaking in a flood from her slippery slit as they all collapsed together on the bed. He had to admit to himself that fucking the holy hell out of the slave controller agent was very nice indeed, especially when Dale got to make it a team project as twins. It gave them both a chance to relax and recover while the other one got down with Melanie. This wasn't going to be a daily or even weekly occurrence per se, but it was nice once in awhile, especially as part of the plan to knock Ms. Martinez up. She had told them that they were the designated breeders and she was true to her word.

"So, how do you think that Jason's doing with Brandy?" Melanie asked Dan rather abruptly.

"Oh, I imagine that your slave is giving mine a damn good fucking, one that would make her rethink her hatred of mankind, though that has been happening alot lately, anyway," Dan chuckled.

"Well, don't forget that you promised to let Kathy use Jason, too, and then Mom after that," Dale chimed in, making Melanie smile.

"See, I do pamper my slave stud, don't I? Most of the time, anyway. What are the chances that Brandy will conceive by my slave stud, anyway? That's what I've taken to calling him, since I often lend him out these days and actually enjoy hearing of his adventures while I pimp him out. Lacey fired him after we both agreed that he'd make more money as a walking sperm bank, anyway, for infertile couples and the like. Of course, he now has to work for her, anyway, as she wants a Wednesday fuck every week, you know for 'hump day, ' as she likes to remind me," Melanie giggled.

"So, every Wednesday, Jason has to show up to his old job, go into his boss's office, and slip her the salami?" Dan laughed.

"Hell, yeah, and he loves it, too. Evidently, she's always been very sweet to him and he's always liked her that way, but didn't dare to tell me. Now that he's a slave, fidelity's not an issue, as I've told you, so it's pretty hot that he likes her that much and she likes him back. It's like an affair, except that he's obeying me when he does it and he would get into big trouble if he tried to break it off.

"He says that it's kind of rough at times at the office, though, with various co-workers who know and now seize the chance to 'borrow' him from Lacey, and if she orders him to let them, he has to, or else he's defying her and thus defying me. A few angry ex-colleagues have used the chance to peg him, for instance, and he had to kinda grin and bear it, or was that bare it?" Melanie licked her lips as she lay between the twins.

"What did you do when you found that out?" Dale asked her next.

"I took him to bed and let him use my ass, take it out on me. In fact, I ordered him to do me that way, just use plenty of lube. I might sometimes take devilish delight in those little humiliations, but I also reward him for putting up with them. I always find ways of being sweet to Jason, showing him how much I appreciate his decision to become my slave instead of my husband, how much happier I have been since he chose to surrender his freedom totally to me.

"Oh, and he couldn't cook for shit when he first became a slave, but now he's almost a chef in his quality, since he cooks almost every night. I just had to retrain him a bit and motivate him. He burns the dinner, he gets pegged hard. He does the pasta al dente, and he gets his dick slurped on so much that he'll think that it's a noodle as I suck him dry. Now that he doesn't work, he has completely taken over the housework and such, in addition to stud duties, which are not on a predictable schedule, after all. Can't have him getting lazy, so I put him to work with chores and such.

"Anyway, I really do love the guy. Honestly. I fuck him at least five or six times a week, usually more than that. I actually fuck him more now that he's a slave, since I just can't stand to see a nice, naked piece of man meat attached to a wonderful guy and not want to ride him almost daily. I mean, come on, now that he's constantly naked, it's right there, tempting the hell out of me and reminding me of what a stud I have at home. We never fight anymore, because he knows that I literally wear the pants in the relationship and we both love it that way. He's a lot happier since he embraced his desires to serve me," Melanie recalled, getting nostalgic as she stroked both men's dicks.

"So, what was it like the first time that, you know, he submitted to you?" Dan inquired, putting a smile on Melanie's face as she remembered that night, earlier that same year.

"It's kinda weird. We were in bed that night, actually, when the bill was signed into law and it came on the news. I was very tired and grumpy from being awoken that morning by a lovers' spat among the neighbors that reminded me too much of my quarrels with Jason. To be honest, I was also kinda horny and tried to jill off discreetly so as not to make him feel bad, since his work had lately made him too tired for sex. That was, I think, part of the problem between us for a time there.

"He was rather stressed out over some assignment that Lacey had handed him, though he was glad to have it as a way to provide for us. I could tell that he was distracted, but once he heard that, his ears perked up, and while I was irritable, he began to start speaking very sweetly to me all of the sudden. I was pleased at his kind words, but totally floored at what came next, when he downed his beer, took off his glasses, and set his work aside.

"The next thing that I knew, Jason was on his knees in front of me, his head on the foot of the bed facing my exposed pussy, and he looked about to beg me for something. This really grabbed my attention. He gulped and looked at me, quite seriously and desperately, trying to work up the courage to say what came to mind. Finally, however, I asked him, 'Well, spit it out, please!'

"He smiled in spite of his anxiety and told me, 'Melanie, I know that things have been rough lately between us, but I have an idea that might improve things. You saw the news, about slavery and all that jazz.' I told him, 'No way am I going to be your slave. I love you, but I just don't think that I'm cut out for that. I'm sorry, but that just can't be.' He looked at me funny, raised his eyebrow, and told me, 'Actually, it's the opposite that I want.' I asked him, 'What do you mean by the opposite?'

"He answered me, 'Melanie, I want you to be my Mistress, not my slave. I want to be your slave. For life. Forever. I want to belong to you for the rest of my days and spend them focused on you, not on chasing this deal or that deal, struggling to keep afloat. I think that I'd be happier and so would you. We wouldn't have to fight anymore, because you'd be in charge and would always get your way. Your wishes and happiness would come first, and I'd be happy for the privilege to serve you. Pleasing you would make me a lot happier than anything that I might otherwise desire.' Those were his words. I was stunned, but I asked him to be sure if he meant what he said and he told me... ," Melanie fought back the tears of joy as she remembered when her husband became her slave.

"I've never been more certain of anything in my life. It's been my wish from the day that we met, to worship and kneel before a goddess like you," Jason quoted himself as he returned from one of the other bedrooms, having just fucked Brandy halfway into the grave.

"And that moment, I realized that I didn't really know my husband at all, but I fell in love with him all over again, this time far more powerfully. It was the most intense rush of emotions that I had ever known, as I pulled him up to me, kissed him hard on the mouth and told him, 'You will never regret this decision, honey. I will spend the rest of my life making you happy that you gave me the best gift that I've ever received, that of your surrender to me.'

"You see, I was a frustrated Domme at heart and he was a frustrated sub, and much of our marriage had been a muddled attempt to figure out how to make this arrangement happen, but we didn't know how to achieve it. My latest quarrel with him was long forgotten. My anger at him was gone. I only felt love and lust, and the next thing that he knew, his head was between my thighs as I used his face to pleasure me, after which I rode him for probably forty-five minutes straight. I aggressively claimed his body and used him for my pleasure as well as his, and God did he make me cum!

"The next morning seemed surreal, especially as I awoke to him licking out his own cum from my twat and then guiding me to the shower to wash me off. He bathed me gently and gave me repeated kisses to my face and my upper body, all the time making me feel more loved than he ever had. Then he showered after me, quickly, before rushing to the kitchen to make me breakfast in bed. It was a simple, lazy breakfast, boiled eggs and oatmeal with toast, but it was a gesture of submission to me, too, playing the servant or butler or whatever to me. He brewed me coffee with plenty of cream and sugar, too. It was perfect for my mood right then, and I knew, at that moment, that I had found my soulmate for sure ... and I was already living with him!

"It was a workday, but I made him call Lacey, not just to call in, but to call her over and explain things. She agreed to take the day off, I think that because she realized that something major was up. Something serious that would affect her office and work environment. I had suspicions from time to time that he had a crush on Lacey, so I made Jason confess both to his new role as my slave, but also to his infatuation with her.

"I ordered him to watch me make love to her, too, as a gesture of his submission, since he wanted both of us and yet had to sit still while we made love to each other instead. It was a test of his sincerity, you see, as slaves don't have the same right to expect fidelity as husbands do. Lacey went along with it, and I knew instantly that she returned his affections, but also that she found me attractive as well.

"Then I ordered him to make love to Lacey, not just fucking her, but gently seducing and pleasuring her, including oral, which in her case turned to be mostly rimming. She spent much of the day with us, enjoying his services with me, the three of us rolling around in bed as we all made love to each other. It was just that. It wasn't just fucking. I adored her as a woman who had my slave's love and who had clearly loved him back, as a woman who understood how it felt to be close to Jason.

"His tongue got more use than his dick, but neither was neglected. The truth was that he satisfied two women that day and proved to his boss that he was really a great, caring man that she thought that he was, perhaps too caring for the normal ruthlessness of business. He proved to me that he really did worship and love me, that he really wanted to obey me, even if my orders ran contrary to his usual wishes, that even if he wouldn't otherwise enjoy something, he would enjoy submitting to me by accepting it.

"I assured her that he would keep working for her as a slave, at least for a while, even after his registration, and that she would have special 'use' privileges with him, at least at work and in my home. In fact, now that he has quit, I've decided to move her in with us and let her borrow him more regularly, since her biological clock is ticking and she wants him to knock her up. Sometimes, though, I have warned him, that he will still have to pass the jealousy test by watching Lacey and me make love," Melanie took delight in those memories of the month or so before the law took effect ... the earliest days of her husband's submission to her as her slave stud.

"Well, in answer to your earlier question, I made damn sure that it was Brandy who was the fertile slave this time around. I handpicked her for mostly that very reason, so that she could get pregnant and so that Jason would have the chance to breed her, just as we're breeding you. Are you sure that you never want him to breed you, because he looks like a real stud and we'll totally understand if you want his love child, at least once or twice," Dan grinned at Melanie, who shrugged.

"Actually, the more I think of it, the more that I think that I should make him breeder number three, if that's okay with you two. He was my husband before he was my slave and I do adore him so much! In fact, I love him a lot more since he surrendered to me. It's a very intense, nurturing kind of love, like a big sister for her kid brother or an aunt for her nephew, a professor for her student, a nurse for her patient. That sort of love. I see him and I just want to pull him to me, put his head against my breasts, and hold him tight. Well, after I've drained every last drop of cum from his balls, of course ... or after one of my girlfriends has," Melanie admitted, taking Jason's hand to pull him onto the bed and suck Brandy's cunt juices off his dick.

"Excuse me, I have to call Brandy in now. Brandy, get your skanky ass in here now!" Dan chuckled as he called his slave in from another bedroom.

"Yes, Master!" Brandy's voice reflected a much more positive attitude these days.

"Suck my cock, straight from Melanie's fine twat, slave!" Dan ordered her, making her go after his dick in a hurry, almost choking on his prick.

The way that Brandy sucked on her master's cock left no doubt that she enjoyed knowing that it had been inside Melanie's pussy, and in fact that turned her on even more than she would otherwise experience. She ogled both Melanie's pussy and her ass in a manner that made it apparent that she was very much into girls as well as boys. She also stared at Dale's and Jason's cocks as well as Dan's with undisguised lust as she kept sucking on Dan with a fierce hunger for him. That was when Dale noticed that Larry was stepping out of the shower and he went after his slave, not even bothering to close the door as he grabbed the former pub owner and ordered him to fuck his ass.

"Does ... Dale normally do that? I mean, bottom for Larry, that is?" Melanie asked Dan, being curious.

"Oh, Dale's very versatile, but I think that he leans more bottom than Top. I lean more Top than bottom myself, at least with Dale, but with Larry, he's actually more fun as a Top with anal. It's an irony from a slave, but he's a lot more enjoyable when he's plowing you than vice versa. Oral's a different story, but yeah, I've been known to bend over for Larry more than a few times myself. I know that Larry has a lot of fun with it, too, as a slave getting to fuck two Masters in the ass. Then again, he's gay and there aren't that many other men regularly present all the time. We're his most regular partners for sure. Why, do you want to let him sodomize Jason, too?" Dan asked Melanie while Brandy kept sucking his dick with a desperate plea for his approval.

"Wow, that's pretty hot that you fuck your own brother in the ass a lot like that! I would love to watch that sometime, just so you know. As for Jason, I'm not committing to it yet, but I wouldn't rule it out, either. Speaking of slaves, is it true that you gave one of yours to your wife and another one to the ex-husband of one of that very same slave? That's very generous of you," Melanie commented, but Dan shrugged.

"I have such abundance, and trust me, I enjoy it, that I feel free to be generous now and then. I had made promises to Bob Ryan, the ex-husband of Rachel Ryan, but once I realized that Tanya deserved a slave of her own and Rachel was a great fit for her, I found that simply giving away a new slave to him was the perfect way to keep my word. So I gave him Andrea, a rather sexy Hungarian girl, with the understanding that I could borrow her just as he borrowed mine now and then.

"Don't get me wrong. I enjoy fucking Andrea. She's a lot of fun, and as I said, he promised to lend her out to me from time to time. However, she has an annoying habit of smoking after sex and that's a bit too much for me, so that's how she got chosen. It's nice for an occasional tryst, but not on a daily basis. He doesn't seem to mind it, though, nor does his new wife Melina, who by the way I have fucked during a few swaps where he got to screw Tanya and Rachel in threesomes. It was Melina and Andrea with me, then Melina and me one-on-one, and then the third time, it was Melina, me, and my slave Kerry. That was a lot of fun, especially the last one. You remember Kerry, I think," Dan reminded Melanie, who licked her lips at that memory.

"Are you kidding? Kerry is yummy as hell! I'd love to eat her pussy and ass sometime, babe!" Melanie exclaimed between strokes of Jason's dick inside her mouth.

"You can do that right now, if you wish! Kerry, come here, sweetheart!" Dan summoned one of his more beloved slaves right then, who didn't hesitate to come to him.

"Yes, Master, what can I do for you?" Kerry asked him while giving him an unsolicited kiss on the mouth.

"Let Melanie eat you out, babe. She really wants to do it. What do you want Jason to do while you go down on my slave, Melanie? It's your call! She'll suck his dick if you ask her to, won't you, Kerry?" Dan encouraged Melanie.

"Yes, I want Kerry to suck Jason's cock while I eat her pussy and ass. That would make my day!" Melanie confessed, while Kerry began licking her lips in lust and sitting on Melanie's face.

"Oh, lucky me, thank you guys for such pleasurable commands! Thank you, Master! Thank you, Mistress Melanie!" Kerry replied as she took Jason's cock eagerly into her waiting mouth.

"God, this feels terrific! Thank you, Mistress! Thank you, Master Dan! Thank you, Kerry!" Jason reacted as he felt Kerry's soft lips and tongue on his dick and his balls.

"Hey, you're my slave stud! I share you, that's the whole fucking point of this! I feel far more secure and far less jealous since I know that you can't leave me, even if you wished it. I know that you're safely mine and no woman can ever steal you away from me. If you had asked me for a threesome when we were married, I would have been like, 'hell, no, papi, ' but the day after you became my slave, once you proved that you could handle your jealousy, mine faded away like a snowball that somehow wandered down here.

"Granted, I could have done a double standard. That was my right as a Mistress. I just didn't want to ... I wanted to share my good fortune, once I knew that no one could snatch you away from me. My jealousy wasn't about selfishness, just about the fear of losing you. Once you became my slave, I lost that fear and have never lost that trust in you again. I started sharing you within 24 hours of your voluntary submission and I've never looked back.

"Hell, I love proving again and again that you're mine and always will be ... One of my favorite things to do is reclaiming sex, as I know it's one of yours, too. I think that was why you handled your jealousy so well, too. You knew that I'd never leave you once you became my slave instead of my husband. What woman in her right mind would give up a man like that? Now, relax and let Kerry suck you back to hardness again!" Melanie admonished her slave with a wink and a kiss before she resumed licking Kerry below the waist.

Dan found himself more than ready to fuck again, but he wasn't in the mood for Brandy's nonsense, so he called in Sarai and slid into her pussy while ordering Brandy to rim the Israeli slave's ass. He hoped that the formerly spoiled brat of a slave would get the picture that he still didn't like her as much as the others ... she would have to earn his approval, his respect, and his trust. Judging from Sarai's moans of pleasure, both from his cock and Brandy's tongue, the former wanna-be Domme had really begun to grasp the reality of things. When Celia crept into the room and started sucking Dan's balls, well, he was really forced to work on holding back then.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers
12