New Order of the Ages Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,012 Followers

"I was a bit more rash myself, not thinking ahead at all. It was more of a 'moment of truth' thing and I wanted to see Brandy taken down a peg or two. Well, I got my wish, even if I paid a steep price for it, as did the others. Rachel paid the highest one, actually. It turned out well for me, anyway. Master Dan is amazing, Mistress Tanya and Master Dale, too. I love it, every minute of it, belonging to Master and knowing what kind of man he is. He's just as great an owner as you are, Mistress Melanie, and you're no slouch yourself. Mind if I eat you out now?" Lauren asked Melanie, who licked her lips in response.

"Go ahead, sweetie. I'm going to keep sucking Jason's cock while you lick me down there. Get me nice and wet for his dick, babe. You're really such a sweetheart," Melanie told Lauren, who didn't hesitate to spread her thighs from behind and start licking her twat.

Dan, meanwhile, might have thought that he was tapped out, but the potency pills helped him bounce back. That was when Little Red Riding Hood called someone on her cell, who turned out to be a middle-aged woman with blonde hair and the complete lack of pubic hair in contrast to her companion. She also didn't have signs of being a slave, but she did have an amazing lust as she proved by kneeling and sucking him back to stiffness. She then climbed on top of Dan and started riding him for the sheer pleasure of it, as the ginger spread her cheeks and started rimming her for the hell of it. The blonde was dressed as a bride, complete with a veil, and Dan had to admit that in her garters and crotchless lingerie, she looked very delectable as she rode him good and hard.

Dan was well on his way toward cumming as it was, especially when the stranger came on his cock, but the last straw was when the ginger exclaimed, "Mom, your ass is delicious! How can Olaf stand to not be licking it right now? I mean, you two just got married!"

"This was part of the deal. Our wedding night would be spent fucking strangers, and then we would go home to each other, of course, and make love to each other! Well, I hope that he doesn't mind that I just got fucked by one of the guards, and before that, I was ravaged by a man dressed as the Minotaur. No kidding! Now I'm riding Batman, no less! I hope that Olaf is having this much fun, too!" the blonde told her daughter, just as Dan came inside her, making her squirt in response to the idea of the hot jizz inside her, bareback, no less.

It being a small world, Olaf was in fact busy pounding Emma, and everything was cool until Sarai walked in on them and started feeding him her tits as the pair screwed like bunnies. Olaf enjoyed sucking those tits, but then he noticed a necklace that Sarai wore as he did so. It was a Star of David, which made him freak out and abruptly run out of the room in horror! Sarai was shocked and appalled that the man did this so suddenly, but Emma pulled her into her arms and began kissing and spooning her to comfort her. Emma always found Sarai cuddly and cute, but especially when she was so vulnerable, as right then.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,012 Followers
12