New Order of the Ages

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers

"Thank you, Larry," Dan smiled.

"No...thank you. I've never seen Kerry happier in my life. Now, will you go ahead and register her already? And fuck her good for me, like she wanted me to, but I can't, since I'm a big queen," Larry winked again.

"Your house, your rules, buddy," Dan said, beginning to register Kerry as she sat there.

Her lips and her pussy were both wet, about to cream herself as she saw her name and new barcode ID number that would be registered online to her and tattooed onto her body electronically when the SCA showed up. Kerry had never been more excited in her life, a smile growing across her face. She licked her lips as she signed with the stylus on the slave ownership contract and Dan did the same, giving him his first slave ever...he who had disapproved until now.

"How long do we have before the SCA shows up, Master?" Kerry tried on Dan's new title for size.

"About twelve minutes. Why?" Dan asked her, but then saw the expression on Kerry's face and nodded.

"More than long enough for Your slave to show You the proper appreciation and thanks for what You have done for me," Kerry then bent over a barstool, her naked ass and pussy now on display, inviting her new Master to take her at last...claim his property physically, with that fine hard cock that he produced at last.

"Oh, God, that cock...," Larry got hard himself and exclaimed.

"There's another one just like it, you know," Dale winked, "want to kneel and get a taste?"

"I thought that you'd never ask."

Larry laughed and knelt as Dale exposed his cock, putting his hands and lips around the younger Orsini twin's dick. He let out a tentative lick and ran his fingers along the length toward Dale's balls, soon opening his mouth wider to let more of his cock inside. Larry's tongue explored even more of the flesh on Dale's cock, licking toward the base with eagerness and hunger. His eyes blazed with lust and need as did Dale's, both men happy with their little experiment after so long of just being friends.

"Oh, damn, that is so fucking hot!" Dale groaned.

Meanwhile, Dan was quite happy himself, easing his cock inside the folds and walls of Kerry, her sweet ass also exhibited for his pleasure. He grabbed her buns and pushed at her with his hips, while her own moved with a primal necessity, a drive born of the desire to mate with a more powerful male. She was back to the basics now, a female in heat, rutting with a male as she bred with him. Yes, Kerry had let it slip her mind in the midst of her recent turmoil, at least consciously, but she had missed her birth control pills the past couple of days, in fact. Then again, it might have subconsciously been a way to ensure conception by a male who impressed her, a dominant, aggressive one.

As Dan pushed in and out of Kerry, in nice, long strokes that drove her wild, followed by shorter ones that made her growl a little, she decided that it was time to grow back her hair. She had enjoyed the low-maintenance, but now she wished that she had hair for Master, as she already thought of Dan now, to pull as he fucked her in public. Oh, fuck, that was glorious, his cock pumping in and out of her pussy, his precum adding to her juices as he rammed her harder, faster, and deeper now! Kerry swore to herself that she would grow her hair long for Master and never cut it that short again. Short hair was great...but not when she needed her hair pulled by Master as he took her so aggressively, again and again.

Just then, as Kerry finally let out a scream that shook up everyone in the bar and Dale exploded inside Larry's mouth, the Slave Controllers arrived to take stock of the new chattel. They arrived in time to see the transfixed look of absolute ecstasy on Kerry's face as Dan erupted with his load inside her pussy at last. This was nothing new to them and they weren't local cops, anyway, so Agents Harlan Gibson and Melanie Martinez simply laughed and waited out for the two couplings to cease.

"Um, so...who here is ready to become a slave?" Gibson asked them, not quite sure yet.

"Me, sir. I'm...or was, Kerry Dana Kincaid. I registered already, actually. Just need my collar and barcode," Kerry explained.

"Sure thing, sweetie. Glad to see someone embracing her nature and her needs. Trust me on that. My husband was so stressed, so unhappy, but when he confessed to me that he wanted to be my slave, things went so much better after that. It was his idea, actually, soon after the law was passed. I was shocked for a moment, of course, because I thought that he wanted a marriage of equals, but I quickly came around to the idea and left the Force to become a Controller for the benefit of others like him. It saved my relationship, even if it technically ended my marriage," Martinez encouraged her, "now he uses my family name, as do I."

"Technically, you're just a number, though. KDK-242 in this case. Slave number always includes the old initials for convenience. Slave KDK-242, you need to set your affairs in order, as you are no longer the same person. Legally, you're not a person at all now, but a possession, a piece of property," Gibson noted, quite seriously, "kneel and receive your collar and barcode."

Kerry knelt and waited patiently, Dan's cum leaking down her thighs to the floor, as Gibson scanned on the barcode and applied the collar to her, handing an officially approved leash to Dan.

"Remember, some communities have leash laws now. Carry it with you at all times. Part of a Master's duties these days. Know when to leash your slave. It can save both of you a lot of trouble in the future if you can prove that she was properly leashed when it is mandatory," Gibson urged him.

"Actually, my slave begs for his leash...he loves to have me tug it when I walk him around town. Incidentally, effective next month, public slave nudity is mandatory in this city. That's likely to increase in fact. It's already legal, anyway, and my slave Jason loves that I keep him naked all the time. He's a real hit at CFNM parties, too. They love riding, sucking, and stroking his cock, just as I do with their slaves, nearly all of them former boyfriends or husbands, come to think of it," Melanie winked, "he's fun to peg, too."

"What if I wanted to be a slave, too?" Larry surprised everyone, including the patrons.

"Really? Whose slave?" Harlan asked the bar owner, "You'd give up this bar to your owner? You know that he or she would legally be able to claim it as his or her business and receive all profits while still putting you to work at your own enterprise."

"Yes, but that's fine with me. I love being a bartender, but sometimes, being in business for myself has its downsides. Turns out I'm not really a take-charge guy, not cut out to be the boss. Any success has been good instincts and good luck, not any real leadership...I want to belong to Dale," he informed them all.

"Works for me. But you can keep running the bar as my manager if you wish. Just know that the ultimate stress is mine. I have to make the final choices now. That should make it easier on you. Are you about this, though? All we've done so far is have you suck my dick. If we do this, there's no turning back," Dale warned him.

"Yes...please," Larry begged, groveling now.

"Very well, then. Let's register you, have you sign here with the stylus, and get you collared and scanned," Martinez told him, grinning from ear to ear...she knew very well what fun slaves could have and be for themselves and their Masters.

Unless they did this out of desperation, they were generally people who wanted to serve, and none that she had met ever regretted it. Even the ones who were enslaved for debt or escaping criminal prosecution found themselves happier than if they'd chosen the alternatives.

"My slave is my sister, you know. I never thought that she had it in her, nor I in me, but as soon as the law took effect, she packed her stuff, left hubby in utter shock, and showed up at my doorstep, begging me to take her in. Trust me, owning family is awesome! She's having our first in four months, fruit of my domination of my own flesh and blood," Gibson laughed heartily.

"Well, there you go, Mr. Orsini. Here's Larry's new ID number. Larry, kneel for your coding and collaring. And then we can hand you his leash. Attaboy. Oh, God, I am so wet right now, seeing this! I'm going to fucking need some hard cock in me now! This reminds me of when Jason became my property right in front of my eyes and I couldn't wait to ride him," Melanie confessed to the crowd, with no one really shocked. Fucking new slaves was often a perk of being a Slave Control Agent.

"So, I take it that while your main dynamic is slavery, you also like to share slaves and he doesn't mind sharing you," Dan smiled.

"Well, he doesn't have a say in things, so there are no more fidelity issues. He knows that I have the right to fuck whomever I please. He doesn't own me, but I damn sure own him! When I share him, it's not infidelity, either, because he is obeying me. Besides, he has standing orders to let any man or woman fuck him, even if he doesn't personally find him or her that attractive. He is to surrender the cock on demand to a woman or the booty to a man. Only if I forbid it is he to refuse. Right now, in fact, he was, and he'd better still be, kissing and licking his boss's ass. Lacy just loves having her butt rimmed, you know. It's now an understood part of his job duties at work, you see. He has gotten us more than a few benefits and perks from that, too," Mel winked at us again.

"And what about you, Controller Gibson?" Dale wondered.

"Mel likes to have my cock stuffed in her now and then, but right now, her pussy is forbidden to me. She lets me have her mouth and ass, though. She's just trying to select the father of her firstborn, you see. Sis understands her place and often even licks me straight from Mel's pussy or ass," Gibson smirked.

"So, you're making sure that Jason gets to breed you?" Dan asked Mel, assuming that her pussy was barred to him as well.

"Jason? Hell, no! I'll never let Jason breed me! He can fuck my ass and mouth, too, right now. He can lick my pussy and fuck me when I'm already pregnant or otherwise unable to conceive. He can wear a rubber. But he's never to breed me, not once. Once he became a slave, I decided that he can breed other women, if they wish, but as much as I love him and his cock, I need to pick a different donor. Oh, Jason will raise my offspring, for sure, but he will not sire them! I need stronger genes to make sure that my spawn are more dominant, you see. I didn't know who it would be until now. I've picked you guys. How about it?" Mel invited them as they claimed their slaves.

"I'm game, but why us?" Dan was curious, but eager.

"Because you're both dominant and I can tell that you're really into breeding women as well as being bisexual. The chosen stud needs to also be open to fucking Jason's mouth and ass at times as well as mine. He needs to be able to make us both his bitches. Jason knows this and loves it, too. He is actually eager for me to get bred by other men. I'm even thinking of making him get a vasectomy once he's bred a few lucky ladies. So, up for it?" Martinez asked them.

Dan and Dale looked at each other, grinned, and nodded, "Sure, we'll make it a team effort."

Larry and Kerry were both very excited by the news, while also enjoying the reality of their new slave status. Gibson, however, was a bit jealous.

Mel noticed that and told him, "Sorry, hon, but this is how it must be. I like you, but I want the twins to do the honors. Chin up, you'll get to fuck me every other way to Sunday. By the way, Dan and Dale, from now on, you're my designated breeders. I will not breed by any other men. Ever. Whenever I'm ready to breed, I'll turn to you. Now, Gibby, don't pout. Be a dear and fuck my mouth!"

At that, Agent Gibson dropped his pants, once again glad that their superiors approved of such things on the job. It was such a morale boost, after all. It also helped put the Masters and slaves in the right frame of mind, setting them from old mores. As Dan and Dale each began fucking a bent over Agent Martinez over the bar in turns, Gibson sat on a stool and actively used her mouth like a very wet and willing pussy. He could dream about it, if nothing else, after all. He would still have fun as she said, after all.

Dan and Dale still thought of their other plans as they began screwing Melanie, but the sexy Cuban didn't let them keep that long on their minds. She had her ways of becoming the center of attention, as they could quickly see...especially knowing that she had chosen them to breed her, of all people. She would have to get back to work soon, as would Gibson, but for now, she was ready and eager to get knocked up at last.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers
12