New Orleans in the Fall

Story Info
Husband and wife enjoy an anniversary in the Crescent City.
2.5k words
4.32
16.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ah, New Orleans.

It's a late anniversary trip, but some much needed time away from it all; but not away from each other.

The day starts out with walking you around the town, showing you everything I've seen a dozen times this week.

"Do girls really flash their tits?" you ask me quietly as we walk down Bourbon Street.

"Yeah, some do," I laugh in reply. And you just get a sly smile on your face.

After walking around for a while and grabbing dinner, we head back to the room for the night. We each take a shower, and then climb into bed. It's been a long day already.

The next day is Saturday. We spend most of the morning walking around. After lunch we stop at a bar and order the local special Hand Grenade. After listening to some jazz and finishing our drinks, we walk back to the hotel.

Once we get back you head to the bathroom and I kick off my shoes and lay on the bed. When you come out a few minutes later, you're completely naked.

You climb up onto the bed and crawl over to me, kiss me hard on the mouth. Your tongue dances with mine as you unbuckle my belt, and undo my pants. Then you slide my shirt up, which I quickly discard to the floor.

You kiss your way down my chest, licking and sucking both nipples. I glance down and see your hand is between your legs, rubbing your pussy, getting wetter by the second. And then you finally slide your talented mouth around my cock, sucking me to my full hardness.

As much as I enjoy your tongue and mouth, I pull you off, pull you down to the bed and put you on your back. I slide my hand between your luscious thighs and check to see if you're ready for me. And you are more than ready. I slide my cock into you as you pinch your nipples. But I pull your hands away and pin your wrists above your head.

I start fucking you slow, but quickly pick up pace. You're so wet I slide in and out very easily. It doesn't take much before I see your skin start to flush, knowing your orgasm is building. So I fuck you faster, slamming the base of my cock into your clit, hard and fast.

You reward me by calling out my name and tightening your legs around me. I can't take anymore and I explode, my cum emptying deep inside of you.

I collapse on top of you, lick and bite your nipples a few times. Then I gave you a slow, deep kiss and roll off. Both of us are pretty sleepy.

I awake a little while later, your hand stroking my cock, getting me hard again. You kiss and bite my neck a little, then move down and take my nipple in your mouth. And if your hand didn't already have me hard, that would make me harder.

You release me and swing one leg over me until you're straddling me. You grab my cock and rub it on your clit, through your slit, and back again. Then you take my cock and slap it against your clit, making little, wet slapping noises.

Then you slide down quick, taking me all in at once. You just rock back and forth, grinding your clit against me as you pinch your nipples. I push on the spot above your clit, pushing your g-spot back so my cock hits it just right.

You whimper a little, and I can feel your pussy squeeze me as you cum.

After you're done, you lean forward with hands on each side of my head, and just slowly stroke my cock in and out of your pussy. I doesn't take much, as you are so wet, that I'm cumming hard inside of you. You feel it and stop at the top of your stroke, so I'm barely inside of you. And when I finally stop cumming, you slide up and let my cum drip down, back onto my cock. The sensation is pretty amazing, and even better when you smile devilishly and slide down my body. You look me in the eye, stick your tongue, and start licking.

After you're done licking me clean, we each take a shower to head back into the town for dinner.

You have on a very loose, flowy skirt. And you also dress in that low cut, pink shirt that you have. And looking a second time, I can see your nipples hard against your shirt.

"You're not wearing a bra?!" I ask.

You just laugh and reply, "When in Rome, right?"

I just smile and shake my head as we head out of the hotel and onto the street.

We go and grab dinner, after which we head over to Pat O'Brien's for a hurricane. After one of those, we're both feeling pretty good, so we start walking back down Bourbon Street. You take my hand and place it on your butt as we walk. I kind of massage your ass as we go, and I can't feel any underwear lines. My cock twitches a little.

Then you grab my hand and pull me into one of the sex shops. Kind of surprised you went straight for Hustler, one of the harder stores on the street. But you just smile and walk on through. You walk away from me, almost like you know what you're looking for. I kind of browse the movies, losing track of you.

After a few minutes, you find me, smile and take my hand to lead me back outside.

We head back up the street to the Blacksmith Bar. It's a bit of a walk, but you just keep smiling. You've got something planned and it's driving me crazy.

Once we're at the bar we get right to a table and order a drink. After a few minutes of listening to the music, you lean over to me, lick and nibble my ear.

Then you whisper, "I'm not wearing any underwear. My cunt is so wet for you."

I shudder a little, your hot breath in my ear making my cock hard again. And to make me even harder, you prove it by taking my hand, setting it on your leg, and slowly guiding it up until I can feel the heat and wetness from your pussy.

"We need to get out of here," I tell you. "I need you right now."

You just nod and we head toward the door, working our way back down the street to our hotel. But on the way, there are some girls up ahead, adjusting their shirts and picking up beads. That's when I see the full naughtiness in your eyes.

As we continue to walk up to where the girls just were, I see you reach up and pull your shirt down. My jaw drops as your tits pop out, people cheering, whistling and clapping. But showing your tits isn't the only reason: you've put nipple clamps on, a little chain connecting them. I'm astonished, to say the least. You pick up the beads you've been gifted, and we head back to the hotel.

Once we get in the elevator, I push you against the wall, facing forward. I lift your skirt and give your bare ass a good smack. It echoes through the elevator. But we're soon at our floor, and then our room.

We're barely in the door before you start kissing me, shoving your tongue in my mouth, all while trying to take my shirt off. I kick my shoes off as you finally break the kiss, remove my shirt, and kneel down to start undoing my pants. You get my belt first, then the button and zipper, almost all in one fluid motion. As soon as my pants are down, my hard cock bounces free. You slowly start to jerk me off, but I stop you as you're wearing too many clothes, and need a little punishment for being so naughty.

I stand you up; kiss you hard on the mouth. Then I pull your shirt over your head, your breasts catching on the fabric and bouncing as soon as they are released. I kiss my way down your neck, to your tits, then your stomach. I stop at the edge of your skirt kissing along the edge, then pulling it down a little at a time, causing you to moan. Then I reach up and grab the chain for your clamps, giving it a light pull. There's a sharp sound of air as it enters your mouth, partly caused by pain, and partly by pleasure. I pull your skirt down, and then push your legs apart so I can lick your clit.

As soon as my tongue touches you, your knees start to quiver. You grab my head and hold me in place, rubbing yourself all over my tongue. But this is pleasure, not punishment.

I pull your skirt the rest of the way off, and I stand up. I grab the chain and pull out, causing your nipples to stretch. You bite back a scream.

"You were a naughty little slut out there, weren't you?" I ask.

"Yes," you moan.

"Did it make your pussy wet flashing your tits to people?"

"Yes!"

I bend over and bite your nipples and tits, causing you to moan.

"But these are mine, aren't they?"

"Yes! I'm your naughty little slut!"

"And what happens when you're naughty?" I ask. Then I smack your ass, making you jump a little and bite your lip.

"Mmmm. You handle me."

I push you up against the wall, my hand slides down between your legs, fingers entering you. My other hand holds your wrists together, arms against the wall. And I kiss you hard, tongues intertwining. Then I bite your lip lightly, go back to kissing you. You respond by sucking my tongue.

I pull you around and push you down to the bed. You lay there, not knowing what to expect.

I start by kissing your neck, my fingers still inside of you. Then work my way down to your hard nipples, still in the clamps. I lick them, bite them, making you moan loudly. Kiss my way down your stomach, to your mound. But I stop there, taking my fingers out of you. You moan in frustration.

"Not yet," I say. "You don't get to cum yet. What will your punishment be?"

"Make me suck your cock. Please, I need your cock in my mouth!" you seem to beg.

"That seems like a good start."

You slide to the edge of the bed, your head hanging over. I take one of your hands and make you finger your pussy, causing you to moan. Your other hand grabs my hard cock.

You stick your tongue out, getting the head nice and wet. Then your hand slides to my balls as I slide my cock between your lips. Your mouth feels so good. I slide myself all the way down, you opening your mouth to take me deeper, practically gagging. Your tongue slides out and you start licking my balls.

As I slowly fuck your mouth, your hand moves faster between your legs. I pull the chain to the clamps, causing you to gasp, and your hand slides away. I lightly smack your clit.

"You don't get to cum yet. I've got something special in mind." You start sucking me harder from the excitement. But I'm not done with you yet.

I pull my cock out of your mouth, your saliva sticking to it, nice and shiny. I slide down a little, and you know what I like. Your tongue reaches out, licking my balls one at a time. Then you lightly suck them. I let you do this for a couple minutes while I massage your tits and play with your nipples.

I slide forward some more, and your tongue drags farther back, until you hit all the way back. It feels like electricity, your tongue on my hole.

"Oh, my god!" I moan. "Please, keep doing that. Stroke my cock."

You oblige, and I return the favor by sliding my fingers into your pussy again, and pulling at your nipples.

After a few minutes of licking me, I have to stop you. It feels a little too good, and I haven't even fucked you yet.

"Stand up," I command. "Go stand by the window."

I reach into my bag for something, and you give me a confused look, standing there.

"I said stand by the window," I command. My hand lands a rather hard smack across your ass. You jump from the impact.

I reach around and pull the clamps off, giving you some relief. Your nipples stay hard. But I have a surprise: the handcuffs.

I pull your arms behind your back, hold your wrists, and cuff you.

"Now," I say, "is when you show me what kind of slut you can be." I pull aside the curtain covering the window. Our view is of three other towers of the hotel.

I grab the cuffs in the middle, pushing you forward. I grab your hair with my other hand, pulling your head back.

I push you against the window, your hard nipples against the cool glass. I let go of the cuffs, reach down and start spanking you, alternating cheeks. You let out little whimpers and moans.

"Your tits are for my eyes and my eyes only, unless I choose to do otherwise. Do you understand?"

"Yes," you reply. I smack your ass, hard.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Good. Now, let's see how wet you are."

I reach down and slide my fingers into your pussy. They come away shiny and dripping.

I slide my cock into you from behind. I'm so hard and you're so wet, there's no resistance. I grab the cuffs again, you tilt your head back, tits still up against the glass.

As I fuck you, slapping against your ass, you look out. "There's somebody watching us," you say.

I lean closer. "Good. I know it turns you on," I whisper.

Our pace quickens as you look out the window at our audience of one. You bouncing back on me as hard as I'm bouncing into you. Your pussy starts gripping my cock tight.

"I'm going to cum!" you scream. And you do, I can feel it on my balls.

The sensation of your squeezing pussy and how slick everything is has me to the point of cumming.

You push me back, slide off of me. Then you do the latch on the cuffs and your hands are freed. You get down on your knees and start stroking my cock, looking out the window at our voyeur. I cum the hardest I've cum all weekend, all over your gorgeous tits.

We're both panting, coming down from our orgasms. You massage my cum into your tits a little, then blow a kiss to our voyeur, who stands there in shock.

I close the curtain and we collapse on the bed.

The last thing we whisper, "I love you." And we both fall into a peaceful sleep.