New Orleans Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
Joy enjoys the attention paid to her by a sexy couple.
1.6k words
4.42
27.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buckiowa
Buckiowa
250 Followers

We decided to try out the Big Easy for a long weekend. After spending the day in various tourist type activities, we settled on a place to enjoy some food, drink and each other. The evening was to be filled with romance, intrigue and daring.

As we got ready to leave our Bourbon Street hotel, Joy dressed in a very sexy button down skirt, ultra sheer blouse, heels and a blazer to keep legal. Underneath, she wore only garter and stockings. It was my favorite outfit. As usually, she was stunning and so very sensual. As we walked down the hallway towards the elevator, she opened up her jacket to show off her sexy breasts. My eyes fixed upon her gumdrop-sized nipples. As we waited for the elevator, I pulled her tight and kissed her deeply, my hand brushing across her soft round ass.

At the restaurant, we were lucky to get a table in the corner where there were few other diners. She sat so that she could open her blazer and show me everything. I could not keep my eyes nor hands off of her and didn't notice the couple sit down at the table next to us. All through dinner, I would reach down and place my hand on her thigh. The skirt had only the top three buttons done and had fallen open to show off the tops of her black stockings. As I would touch the soft skin of her thigh just above the stockings my cock would grow in my slacks. Occasionally, I would slide my hand in between her legs and brush my fingers across her clit. I could tell that she liked the attention.

Out of the corner of my eye, I began to notice the couple at the table next to us. They were watching us very closely. The woman was dressed in a short dress with obviously no stockings or hose and the man in a very nice coat and tie. They were a very nice looking couple about our age. They seemed very interested in what we had been doing. I leaned over and whispered in Joy's ear that the couple next to us seemed to be enjoying the show. Usually, she would have covered up but the affects of several drinks and my attention were lowering her inhibitions. She crossed her leg and the skirt split open to give a very nice view to them of her sexy thigh and the tops of her stockings. As she did so, she turned slightly and opened up her blazer. They got a full view of her sexy breasts through the sheer fabric of the blouse.

As she gazed over to see their reaction, she saw the woman place her hand on top of the mound in her husband's lap. Obviously, he was very hard. My hand worked its way to her lap also and I massaged the soft thigh, slightly opening up the skirt more to show off for them. Joy uncrossed her legs and the skirt split open to reveal her neatly trimmed pussy to them. As she did so, the woman began to massage her husband's cock through the loose fabric of his slacks. The woman squirmed in her seat and uncrossed her legs also. As her mini-dress worked its way up, we could see that she was without panties also.

Through our dessert and after-dinner drinks the show kept on. I would reach over and pull her skirt open and she would split her legs slightly to show them her pussy. The woman massaged his cock as her eyes fixed on Joy's legs and pussy. My cock was oozing precum into my pants like crazy. I loved showing off my beautiful and sexy wife to this couple.

We timed our meal so that we were finished about the same time as they were and it was time to leave. Joy looked at me with a sinister look and then spread her legs slightly more. She told me loudly enough for them to hear that I was going to get "my dessert" now and she slid her hand to her lap and dipped her middle finger into the wetness that had formed there. Nearly cumming as her finger brushed across her clit, she covered her finger with what was dripping from her juicy pussy. Slowly while looking directly at them, she put her juice soaked finger to my mouth and let me lick it clean. She was so sweet and tasty. As my tongue licked the juice from her finger, the woman's eyes rolled back into her head and she let out a big sigh. It was almost like she came right there.

Joy said, again loudly enough for them to hear, "Let's walk." As she got up, she made sure that the skirt split open to show off her dripping pussy to them a little closer. She opened up the blazer to give them one good look at her very hard nipples before closing it to walk out of the restaurant.

As we left, I turned to see if they were following us and they were. He was having a lot of trouble hiding the bulge in his pants. For that matter, so was I. As we walked out, we turned down a street that was only fairly lit and had little traffic. The lack of auto traffic created the perfect place for play. Doorways and seating created nice semi-private places for us to continue. The couple followed just two or three steps behind us. As we stopped to look as something in a store window, I would run my hand inside Joy's skirt to pull it open. My hand massaged her soft ass and showed off her sexy legs and pussy to them. At one point, we came upon benches that were facing each other. Joy and I sat down on one while the couple walked up and sat down without a sound. Joy opened up her coat to show again and the woman spread her legs. Her husband ran his hand down and began to massage his wife's clit. Sitting only 4 feet away from them, we could see that she was dripping wet. His hand swirled around her huge clit and stroked her. Within minutes, she was moaning loudly as she came hard on his hand.

The benches were in a fairly secluded spot and I could tell that the sound of her orgasm was having an effect on Joy. I had my arm around her and my hand began to massage her pussy as the woman collected herself. Having had her first orgasm, she decided it was time for his and reached down and unzipped his pants. From out of his pants his 8" cock sprung tall. She leaned over and took the entire length of it into her mouth, cradling his big balls in her hand. As she sucked, he watched me play with Joy's pussy. Joy's legs spread wider and wider as I slid a finger into the wet folds. The woman's mouth worked furiously as she sucked him in and out, her lips taunt over the head of his engorged cock. I could feel Joy beginning to peak as this woman engulfed his cock in her mouth.

The man's legs tensed up and his back began to arch as he got closer and closer. His wife working her tongue and lips over his hard cock. I could feel Joy's pussy begin to tighten as she watched the hard cock slide in and out of the woman's mouth. Joy could see that his balls were tightening. He moaned loudly and the woman pulled his cock in time for Joy to watch him shoot a huge load all over her lips and face. Joy came hard on my hand as she watched his cock pump shot after shot of cum onto his wife's face.

As we watched her lick his cock clean of cum, Joy whispered in my ear that it was my turn. With that, she stood and took off her blazer. She reached up and unbuttoned the skirt and took it from her hips. Dressed in nothing but her stockings, garter, heels and the sheer blouse, she took me by the hand and stood me up. She unzipped my pants and pulled out my hard cock and led me over to the doorway that was just a couple of feet away. She turned so that they could see and she told me to fuck her. She bent over and faced the couple. Looking straight into her eyes, she guided my cock into her from behind. In one swift motion, I was buried up to my balls pumping her hard. It only took about a two dozen hard strokes before I was aching to cum hard. Joy pulled from me and slid her mouth over my cock as I came in waves into her. The cum oozing from her lips she sucked me dry. The other couple watched as she devoured my cock and my cum.

After I had spent my load into her mouth, she licked her lips stood and wrapped her skirt around her waist. Gathering up her blazer, she turned to the couple and said, "same time, tomorrow night?" and we began to walk off. The couple watched as we disappeared into the darkness.

Upon returning to our room, I disrobed Joy and laid her back on the bed, spending the next hour licking and sucking her wonderful pussy until she had come several more times in my mouth.

Buckiowa
Buckiowa
250 Followers