New Paint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kim squeezed Jenny, the two could feel their nipples pressing together though thin pieces of fabric. "My how you've grown," Kim said midway though the hug and just before she let her hand travel across Jenny's hip. "Nice ass girl. Hope you're taking good care of your mother these days." Kim turned her head and winked at Sue. Sue smiled back. Kim roared back in mock surprise, "Oh my god, you are aren't you? Well let me in on the action too."

Sue nervously glanced at the grandfather clock in the corner of the room just as it began to strike the quarter passed chimes. "Five-fifteen. Anyone hungry?"

"Oh baby I am, but not for what you're thinking of," Kim slurred as she stroked her crotch with one hand.

"Well...sure. But if we head over to Bob's Steak House now, we can beat the crowd and have the rest of the evening for...."

"Yummy!" Kim shrieked as she rubbed her hands together in a gleeful manner.

Sue tossed Jenny the keys as she opened the backdoor of her car and slipped next to Kim. "You drive. I need some face time with my cousin."

The slurping sounds of deep wet kisses echoed through the car the whole fifteen minutes it took to drive to the restaurant. In the rearview mirror, Jenny occasionally watched the continual kissing and a dash of groping here and there. "Get a motel," Jenny teased at the last stoplight before the restaurant parking lot entrance. "At least don't wear the lips off her face before I have a chance at them."

Jenny sat across table in the booth from Sue and Kim sometimes fingering the hands of Sue, sometimes Kim. "I'm glad you both are close," Jenny whispered quietly enough no one else could hear."

Kim glanced at Sue and gave her a small peck on the cheek, then one on the lips, before looking back at Jenny. "We had a nice visit not long before you graduated."

"Maybe we can have a nice 'visit' tonight," Jenny said and then she let her tongue drift across her lips in a slow wet slide.

The three stood on the same side of the king-sized bed as Kim and Jenny kissed while Sue let her hand slide up and down Jenny's back under her blouse.

"Who gets the middle?" Sue asked as she touched Kim's cheek and then her lips.

"Well it won't stay that way long, but let Jenny have it to start with."

Sue lay on the left, Kim on the right, and both kissed Jenny along the side of her face as hands touched from the neck all the way down in lazy circles.

Jenny moaned as she let the hands wander, sometimes taking one to place it in a better location or change the intensity of the touch.

Before Jenny finished her third orgasm, Kim rolled over, straddled Jenny's thigh, and began riding the full distance from the hip to the knee. Jenny could feel the lump of Kim's clit digging into the skin with each forward slide. Sue pulled Jenny's other leg farther out and began riding the knee as she stroked Kim's lower back. Her fingers fell through the crack of her ass and Kim moaned.

The sun peaked though the slats of the brown wooden window blinds and across the three women lying in separate directions. Kim's toe tickled Jenny's nose and Jenny reached up to rub the arch of the foot with her thumb.

"I'll kill you if you stop," Kim told her.

"Are you sure you can only stay one night?" Jenny begged.

"I need to be in L.A. tomorrow, but I promise to come back...real soon."

That night alone with her mother in bed, Jenny straddled Sue's hips as she leaned on outstretched arms looking deep into Sue's eyes for the longest time.

"Kim was nice, but I love being alone with you," she drawled while spelling out the letters L O V E.

Sue raised her hands and cupped Jenny's breasts, letting her fingers linger before moving them up along side Jenny's face. A finger slipped along her nose and rested at the corner of her mouth.

"There isn't anything I want to hear more than that Jenny."

Jenny lowered herself until the space between them was completely gone. Their lips caressed as the tips of their noses brushed together.

-o-O-o-

12