New Pair

Story Info
Married couple has found a better way.
6.2k words
4.19
98.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C
C
34 Followers

For several months now I had acquiesced in my lover's plan, and I noticed that my breasts and hips had developed as she said they would. I was at work in my father's investment firm when....

"Tam' dear," my entirely sympathetic secretary whispered into my ear, "the Boss wants to see you. He doesn't seem angry."

Arlene had started using my "secret" name when I had confided in her about two weeks before. She had kept my secret, I was certain, but the noticeable changes in my body had begun to be widely noticed in the office anyhow. Someone had been speculating, of course, and spread rumors.

My father, still wealthy from his investments, was divorced from my mother,. That's what he owned now, an investment house. Mother had the "old homestead" and a comfortable income.

"Thanks, Arlene. You're a real love."

Arlene winked and stroked my bobbed hair for a moment. I had the feeling that she rather wanted to come on stronger to me, now that the curves and bulges of my slowly developing female form were more evident. I had taken feminizing pills for the last three months, and my breasts were becoming very definite under the loose shirts and the blouses I now wore to the office. I was noticing that my trousers were getting pretty damn tight over the hips and around my butt, too. The main thing that worried me, though, was that my thighs were so thick! Wendy, darling Wendy, said we could cure that in a little while.

I went in to see the Boss, who was also my stern father, first knocking then entering his sanctum as all employees were instructed to do.

"You wished to see me, father?" I asked as innocently as possible, for I noticed that he was staring at my unfortunately forward thrust breasts, as I shut the door.

"Uhm-hrm! Yes. It has come to my attention...." That was his usual beginning with any employee "on the carpet," but he stopped and just looked me up and down for a minute or two, while I slowly died within.

"Tim, you've been a good son, you know. I had high hopes for you."

"Yes, sir?" I tried to sound interested and abashed, but I found myself instead wondering what his cock would look like. He wasn't all that old, just forty-eight to my twenty-six. By God! I could see the front of his trousers, for he had shoved his big chair back and was actually leaning into it with his hands steepled in front of his mouth. He had an erection!

"Yes, father?" I prompted, bringing him out of his reverie.

"Ah, yes. Well. I understand that you and Wendy are getting divorced?"

"Yes, sir."

"And where do you intend to live?" No asking "Why?"

"I...will probably continue to live with Wendy, father."

"After the divorce? How could...is Wendy a lesbian?"

"No, father, I will be her servant. I have decided that I...I want to be, father, and I am becoming...a girl...a woman, father."

"I rather gathered that from all I've been hearing from Mr. Fortescue and Mrs. Larman...and from what I am seeing and reacting to here. You are a damn' good looking female. What name have you taken, Tim?"

"Close, dad. Tammy is my name."

"Tammy...that suits you. I've locked the door, Tammy." He could do that electronically from his desk. "Will you show me your body?"

"What...do you think I am...a slut, dad?"

"No. But if you and Wendy have been playing dominance games, you probably are a slut by now...for her, not for me. No, Tammy...I just want to see how far you've gotten."

"Well, daddy, I've still got the remains of a penis..." I was disrobing as I talked, and I had reached as far as taking off my too tight trousers. My panties were blue nylon, and although I liked the feel they were hell in the winter for sticking and causing small shocks.

"H-m. Nice, very nice body, Tammy."

Oh, God! Was he going to come onto me after all? I didn't want my...my what, really? Was he still my father? No, now he was just..."daddy," despite his relative youth.

"Oh, hell, daddy, don't you come on to me."

"Has anyone in the office 'come on to you,' as you so quaintly put it?"

"No sir, not yet, 'cept there's been plenty of 'kidding,' getting kinda rough lately."

"Yes. I heard some of it, and at first, Tammy, I had no idea...look, what I called you in here for was...oh, shoot, Tammy, I know I have an erection... you don't have to look at me like that...but you know, even with that little tassel hanging there between your legs, you are one helluva sexy looking girl.

"Well...back to business. What I really called you in for...go ahead, get dressed..." I began to, right quickly, "...was to let you know that I've set up a trust fund for you, as Tammy Martin. The fund will allow your medical payments for the complete sex change, and probably provide you with a living afterwards, so you don't have to depend on Wendy and whoever her new boyfriend may be. How's that sound?"

Oh, Jesus. How could daddy be so wonderful to his former son?

"Oh, daddy...how can you be so...so...loving and understanding?"

"I've been doing some reading, hon', and I guess I'd better call you 'honey" and "Tam-tam," or something like that from now on, hadn't I? Anyway..."

I interrupted.

"That's cute, daddy. 'Tam-tam.' I love it!"

And I kissed my old man. It was sure as hell not a daughterly kiss, either. For several seconds I really wanted him to make love to me...and then he pushed me away.

"Uh, uh, Tammy! We're still father and daughter, no incest, hon'!"

"Daddy, I've about done everything else to you, why not?"

"I'm just plain not into it, honey. Look, Tam-tam, you go on with your life...you realise I will not and cannot turn the company over to you, and I tell you now, confidentially, that I'm going to get out soon while there's still money and the getting's good. Now, go pack up what you want to take from your desk, if anything, and go ahead on leave. You have about twenty-seven days coming. Take 'em and get paid at your regular salary. Good luck, Tam-tam. Don't come back, understand? You lovely thing, I could forget myself. Go on, go now!"

He grinned like a man trying not to weep, and I waved and sashayed out, not caring what Mr. Fortescue or Mrs Larman or anyone said or thought. I was free, and thanks to daddy, I could complete myself for Ron, but mostly for Wendy...and I wouldn't be dependent on Wendy as I had thought.

When I had cleared my desk of what I wanted, I waved lightly and gaily (gay-ly?) to the gaping crowd and wiggled my way out the door. I needed high heels to do it right, but my platforms did for now.

********

"Well, Tammy, and how did your old man take it? Fire you and throw you out of the family?" Ron was acting petty, but he was usually pretty darn nice...I loved the taste and the smell of him after he and Wendy made love.

I decided that I would not go into what daddy had done for me, so I just said,

"Well, not exactly, but he told me never to come back..." which was what he said, right?

"That's what Wendy and I told you to expect, wasn't it?" There was a certain satisfaction in his voice. He tended to lord it over me while I had been subservient to Wendy, before.

"Ron, he continued my salary for my final work leave...twenty-seven days I've got coming, and he did give them to me."

"Sorta sweet and sour, eh? Well, not to worry, lover, Wendy and I'll take good care of our maid-of-all-work, won't we, Wen'?" Wendy had just walked into the room and apparently had heard the last of our conversation.

"Yup. But don't forget this, Ronny boy, Tammy is my maid, not ours, O K?"

"Yes, Wendy."

My God! Was Ron a submissive like me? Was Wendy going to turn him, too? I felt a spurt of jealousy and looked at Wendy with a silent appeal.

She winked at me and shook her head just a tiny bit, so that I understood her to mean, "No." I remembered, all of a sudden, that she had been the one, every time, who had told me to lick her and to suck Ron, too. Never Ron. Uhm?"

"Tammy...," she turned to me, waving Ron out the door as though he was now beneath her notice, "...your trousers are way too tight, love, take 'em off and get your proper pants on, dear."

Wendy had begin to talk to me in that less domineering way ever since she and Ron had begun living together and I had played at being their "servant" when I wasn't at work.

It was a hot day when I'd gone into his office to see my daddy, so after I showered, I changed into a filmy bra, white thong and a pair of shorts. Over my head I pulled a tee-shirt. I had not realised what I'd done until I walked back to where Wendy was lazily flicking the pages of a magazine. She looked up and started laughing.

"What...where in the world...uh, huh, huh, huh...did you...ha, ha...get that shirt, Tammy dear?"

"What's wrong with the shirt, Wendy?" Since Ron had moved in I called Wendy by her name, not "mistress" any more.

"Did you read what it says?"

"No," I said, looking down. I could not make out the lettering upside down, my breasts were in the way, distorting the fabric to my eyes.

"'I love...my...oh, shit, I can't stop laughing long enough to tell you. Take it off and read it!"

I did and was just as hysterically amused as Wendy when I read the words and looked at the picture of the big, fuzzy cat with the words above it: "I love my pussy."

I fell down beside Wendy and we lay there on the couch and laughed for minutes. Ron must have gone out in a huff when Wendy waved him away. He was getting a bit stuffy these days.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my right breast. It felt so damn' good I didn't react for several seconds. What the hell? I thought for an instant. Then I turned slowly to look right into Wendy's eyes, very close to my face. Her hand slipped from my breast to my tummy, and that felt extra good.

"Oh, God! Wendy. I want you," I found myself saying as I moved in to kiss her. My tongue opened her lips, and she and I licked at each other's tongues for a few seconds until she moaned,

"Dear, rub me, rub me, stick a finger into me, lover."

I slid my hand down to her crotch as she somehow managed to massage my mound...my left leg was up over her right hip, my knee wide as she stroked me, and I felt her wetness through her shorts.

"We've gotta go to the bedroom, Wen'," I managed to gasp out as her fingers pushed my shorts and panties right into me. I had to raise myself off the couch to get her fingers unstuck from the fabric.

"Uh, c'mon, come on." she murmured, as we rose, holding onto each other as though we were holding on to the last thing that could possibly hold us upright in our world.

"Jeez Louise, I love you, Tammy!"

I could not have been more shocked if Wendy had said she wanted me as a man again. I felt every sensation a woman in heat should, no rising penis of course, nothing of that sort, but my belly was hot and I felt something leaking from me down below

Wendy was trying to take my clothes off as we staggered and laughed our delirious way to the bedroom. I was trying to keep her excited, for I was afraid that she'd suddenly come down from this high and scold me, but that proved baseless. She was so busy trying to pull my tight shorts down over my ass and kiss me at the same time that she got all mixed up and couldn't do either right. I almost bit her tongue at one point, but I managed to practically spit it out to save her the hurt, and then she had me on the bed, groaning in frustration as she still couldn't get the shorts down past my butt.

"Let me, Wendy, let me, lover, please," I managed to gasp out around her aggressive tongue. I pulled free of her reaching hands and wriggled my butt our of the shorts and my panties, which like hers were pretty well soaked. Mine were soaked in pre-cum, for I was not...and boy, did I regret it right then...a woman all the way yet. I resolved to find me a doctor who'd do the proper micro-surgery, and maybe a really good one who was a neurosurgeon as well so that I could retain some good feeling down there.

Wendy was back all over me as soon as we were naked. She'd managed to get her clothing off as I got mine, as we rammed ourselves together nice and bare, our tits rubbing, our nipples hardening with every stroke, our bellies rubbing, and our fingers flying at each other's "pussies," of which I didn't have one, but the soft tissue which dangled there felt damn' good as she manipulated it.

"Christ, Tammy, I don't need Ron when I have you, and I don't think we want him around any more, do we, love?" This was while she was trying her best to excavate me a real pussy.

Of course, with the hormones and stuff she and I'd found for me, I had no balls that could be made sore...they were way up inside me, somewhere out of hands' way...and what she was doing to my limp noodle was just as titillating as if I had had a pussy.

Naturally, she did have a really nice one, which at that moment was clamping on my three fingers. I was rubbing gently in and out, and once in a while the ball of my thumb would touch her clit. Wendy almost went berserk when I did that, and it was all I could do to hold her tightly as she pumped her pubes against me, crushing my poor fingers and almost spraining them, if she wasn't about to break 'em.

She came in a great series of pushes and groans, moans, pumping against me as though she were a demented cowboy on a mad horse.

I slipped down that gorgeous body and began lapping at her pussy. She moaned but held my head there as she had another climax. I loved the taste of her, and then and there decided that I didn't ever want any more Ron-juice in my mouth if I could help it.

"Ah, ah ah. Oh., Tammy, we can make it, can't we, just us two?"

"Sweetheart, it'll be a lot better when I have the final operation, I think I'd better have it as soon as we can find a good microsurgeon and a nerve man, don't you?"

"Uh-huh! You're good now, but you'll be splendid then, lover. Ah, God, I did the right thing, didn't I, Tammy?"

"For me...God, yes, Wendy. Once upon a time I thought I loved you, but like this it's very true and real, I really love you so much...better."

"You darling. Yeah, let's go find us that good surgeon. How're you off for hormone and stuff, gorgeous?"

"You're calling me gorgeous? Wendy, you have got to be out of your cotton-picking mind!"

"Nope. You've gotten prettier and prettier as you've taken the hormones and the other stuff. You'll be a real knock-out...and you'll be mine, won't you, dear?...when you get a pussy."

"I've got hormones, love! Boy, do I!"

"And, Tammy, let your hair grow longer..."

It was not too difficult a search...I must admit, I had to ask daddy for a little help with a medical agency, and the extra money he gave them sure did help...and I was all lined up for the big day within three weeks.

The neurosurgeon, Doctor Panshin was nice, understanding and very, very blunt.

"Tammy, what you're about to undergo is completely irreversible. At this point, despite your lovely breasts and curves and so forth, we could return you to being a man...if you wish. I will have to ask you to sign a statement that you are undertaking this entirely of your free will, understanding that there can be bad, as well as good, consequences."

"Doctor, how bad can they be?"

"We could make you look female in all regards, but you'd wind up not feeling a thing between your legs. Or, on the good side, with luck, excellent surgery and nerve-splicing, you'll not only look...well, you can't look more female than you now do, but you'll actually feel more female...I should say it's possible that you'll be rather an aggressive female, Tammy."

"You mean I'd rape boys, doctor?"

"Ha, ha! Yes, it could turn out that you'd be very acceptive of boys, Tammy!"

"Well, I'll tell you the honest truth, doctor,. I'd a lot rather be a lesbian, the way I'm acting with my significant other now, than chase boys. I suppose with a vagina, though...?"

"Yes, everything state of the art, perhaps a bit beyond...if we are successful, I must emphasize that, Tammy... you could be exactly a sterile woman, Tammy."

"All right. I'll take my chances. Can I say sorta 'good-bye' to my gal?"

"Yes, certainly. Is she here?"

"Waiting downstairs, doctor."

Wendy and I embraced tenderly, trying not to feel each other up in front of the doctor and the anesthesiologist and the nurse! We did our best, but Doctor Panshin did grin and I heard him say as I went under,

"Tammy, you and Wen'y 'eally wan' 'is 'o 'ork, dough..." and that's all I heard.

*********

I woke eventually, in pain, although I felt groggy and rather out of it. I could see a woman in white standing by the bed, and I asked, feebly and in a rather high pitched voice, higher than I remembered,

"Can you do something for the pain, nurse?"

"Well, yes...but I'm a doctor, a psychiatrist, to be exact, but I can prescribe some pain-killers for you...if you really need them? Do you?"

I thought for a moment and I realised that the pain was because I was lying wrong, not something internal. I straightened myself in the bed, and as I raised my hips I got a strong sense of something "different," momentarily disorienting, but interesting.

"Uh, doctor, might I ask why you're here? I'm not crazy or anything, am I?"

"You do not act it, certainly. By the way, I'm Doctor Kneller...that's with a 'k"...and I'm associated with Doctor Panshin. He asks me to see his sex change patients when they are recovering. Tell me, though, what do you feel like? What are you? Who are you?"

I thought about those questions for a good minute. I sure didn't want to be put in a loony bin after I'd gone all through this for myself...and Wendy.

"My name is Tammy Martin, I am twenty-three years old, I am in good health. I'm recovering from a very serious operation, and actually, doctor, I feel pretty well...and although I'm not a good girl, I'm feeling good! 'Cause I can't get pregnant!" I grinned.

I was really relieved when she smiled back.

"That's the kind of attitude I like, Tammy. I can tell Doctor Panshin that you have made it through this ordeal with good humor and a pretty sound sense of self-being. Do you know how long you've been here? What kind of shape you're in?"

"No. Where am I?" I quipped.

"In Doctor Panshin's private nursing home. It's been three weeks since your change, and you have recovered quite nicely. You're a pretty girl, Tammy. I'll send Doctor Panshin in."

"Um. How about my friend, Wendy? Is she...here?"

"She certainly is. Let me get the doctor first and I'll see that he allows Mrs Martin in as soon as possible, O K?"

Mrs. Martin? What the hell is Wendy pulling?

Panshin came in with a big grin on his face. Behind him was another man with a stethoscope around his neck, a white coat and some name over his left chest.

"This is Doctor Abramovitz, Tammy. Doctor, Miss Martin. Dr Abramovitz is also a neurosurgeon, and he and I worked together on your case, Tammy. I must say that we did a really good job of it, got lucky and worked opportunistically. If you think you will feel anything right away, you won't. We have had you on suppressants until now because I didn't want any of the stitches, which we removed this morning, to be broken loose if you should become too active." He grinned and the other doctor chuckled.

"Yes," he said. "That's why we kept your sister-in-law away, Miss Martin. I should tell you that we did a little supplementation of your breasts, you're now a 36C. You may have to diet a little to keep your figure, Miss Martin," he grinned.

Oh, so Wendy's my sister-in-law. I wonder who my brother is?

"I can better understand your feelings, Miss Martin," said Dr Abramovitz, smiling, "since your brother died and left you two women together. You wanted, very naturally, to be complete."

C
C
34 Followers
12