New Reality Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wondered now what had happened to #6, had someone else missed the appointment? His cock bounced as they drove, and he watched the sway of the woman's breasts.

4.

When the van finally stopped, the doors slid open and two of the younger women pulled all of them out, with their legs creaking from sitting so long.

"We need to make you three presentable now, before you meet T." She held a roll of wide red ribbon, and stepped closer to where the three of them stood in a line with hands still cuffed. She tugged the ribbon behind and below his balls, to lift them, and wound it out over his hips to tie behind his back, with long tails of red ribbon fluttering against the back of his legs. He watched as she added the same ribbon to the other man, and for the woman wound the ribbon over her shoulders and under her breasts and back between her legs to tie in the rear, like a ribbon halter.

The decorative ribbon made them something more than just naked captives, it marked them as ornamented slaves. The woman looped a leash of ribbon from one to another, to lead them into the large house in a line. He was at the rear, with his hard cock swaying and the ribbon tight under his balls, as he watched the naked woman walking ahead of him. He felt the weight of his belly, fully exposed now, with no way to present himself in some better light.

They were led into a marble-tiled hallway, seeing themselves exposed this way in the large mirror. A door opened, and T stepped into the hall wearing a simple sheath dress, with heels and jewelry, in a strong contrast to their exposure.

"Welcome, 5, 7, and 8, let's hope this experience in submission is what you have all been dreaming of so long. This is your one chance to leave; if it is too intense the girls will take you back, but you can never return here." She looked down their line, smiling to see that none of them had objected.

"The first thing you need to forget here is any idea of you as a unique person, with any sense of privacy. We have a simple starting point for the new idea of what you are. All of you need to be oiled, and you will do it for each other. Number 8, take this and do number 5."

She handed a small bottle of skin oil to the naked woman in ribbons. After a pause, the woman opened the oil and turned to him, pouring it into her hands and rubbing it over him. Under the eyes of T, she knew not to miss a spot. Her hands went over all of his skin, from his face to his ass and down to his toes, and over his cock and balls, until he was gleaming with oil.

"Number 5, your turn, do mister 7."

He felt his face heat up, as he took the oil into his hands and rubbed the other man's skin, from his face to his chest and cock, his balls and his ass, feeling the tone of his muscles and the loss of any privacy as he did it. The third man did the woman, his hands exploring all of her body and her folds, as she shivered and said nothing.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mrs. Swanson's Boarding House CfNM in a seventies boarding housein Toys & Masturbation
A Lesson in Humility Tables turned on a leering uni student.in Fetish
My Newfound Chastity My first experience with a Domme and her neighbors.in Fetish
Caught A married couple experiment with femdom, with a little help.in BDSM
CFNM Party Slave Sydney introduces Tom to the CFNM lifestyle.in Mature
More Stories