New Rich Meets...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had no idea how long she was repeating the process. She was moved from one area to another, each time meaning more aching body parts and more pain. Carson knew she had gone to the bathroom on herself and she was told at one point that she could only go if she had permission. She begged once to pee and never got the approval as she felt it dribble down her leg. She was whipped for that as well and told to clean it up as she was released. Her head was pointed and she was asked if she had permission to lick piss off the floor. Already learning that lesson, Carson begged for the chance to clean the piss off the floor and thanked whoever was near when she was told to do so. There were so many voices that she had no idea how many were watching her.

She was allowed to beg for cock and pussy several times and she never knew just what she would be given to suck or lick as the taste varied each time. Sometimes the taste was good and sometimes horrid. She would blanch at the horrible ones and be whipped if she did. She soon learned to accept what was offered and be grateful for it. She learned to beg to be used and was often told to tell whoever spoke through her ear pad how she would show respect if allowed such a privilege of actually being obedient enough to be allowed that much freedom. She couldn’t think of enough ways to humiliate herself to keep whoever it was happy enough not to punish her in some way. The one she grew to hate was the pinchers that were attached to various parts of her body for they hurt going on and she knew from several experiences that they would hurt even more as they came off. The only difference was that she would have to plea for the pain of their removal, whether it was fast or slow.

The endless days and nights were broken one day when her pads were removed from both ears and a real hand touched her breasts. The fingers caressed her nipples and she felt them stiffen under the touch as she sighed in happiness. She had missed the human touch.

“Like me touching you, slave?”

“Yes”

“Yes, Master. I own you and you will call me Master if I so wish it.”

“Yes Master”

“Do you want me to stop, slut?”

“No Master, please touch me.”

“Where?”

“Anywhere you please, Master. I love your touch, Master.”

There was silence and the hand left her. She wondered what would happen next.

“You stupid fuckmeat! You dare show that kind of disrespect to me?! Apparently you prefer the company of those that punish than to me. So be it!”

The pads went back on and she cried out loud in contrast to her being taught to be still and quiet unless given orders. She had no idea how she showed disrespect but she would do anything to take it back. Anything at all. Master had only to tell her and she would do it for she longed for that touch of human skin to hers and she sobbed as she hung from her arms, trying to understand what was going on. The whipping started almost immediately and she asked for more, needing the punishment to offset her crime.

As she was stretched out over some kind of bar, her hands stretched out as far in front as her feet were in back, she heard voices again. It was the woman with the German accent that sometimes talked to her and she talked about how a slave never calls itself by a sex pronoun. Always, it referred to itself as ‘this slave’ or ‘this one’ or ‘this cunt’ depending on how its owner allowed. Always a slave was an ‘it’ and never could assume to be a real person when trying to please its owner in any way. Carson memorized that set of instructions with all her ability.

Carson no longer had a concept of days or hours but simply time that passed from one punishment to another, so learning new commands kept her mind occupied. It was time later that her pads were again removed and the fingers touched her neck and curved around her chin. She had Goosebumps with a capital G as she felt the caress. Her Master was back and that meant she could beg for forgiveness if allowed to speak.

“Speak slave”

“Please Master, this cunt is sorry for offending you last time you allowed it the honor of your company. Please Master, allow this slave to show its obedience to your will. Command this worthless fuckmeat excuse of a slave to show you how it can best give you homage Master.”

“Much better, cunt slut. How will you show your desire to please me?”

“Master, you need but tell it how to respond. This useless cunt needs your commands to be whole, it is dependent on you for its desires and wants. Its nipples are hard at your touch and the sound of your voice has its juices flowing from its undesirable pussy. Use this hopeless shit-head for whatever amusement you would enjoy.”

Carson tried to draw on her memory for any other adjective that she could think of to describe herself. She tried to remember how to show respect for her master and what would make him allow her to stay in his presence. At least he kept the punishments away.

Her arms were lowered and she found herself free of restraints. She dropped to her knees as ordered and her eye pads were removed for the first time since she had arrived. She blinked several times even though the lights were dimmed and she saw very little around her. She kept her head lowered, not daring to even look at Master’s shoes.

“Greet me”

She moved her head slightly, saw the tips of shoes, and leaned forward and kissed the tip of the toe of each one. She kept her lips poised an inch above, waiting for the command to lick them or do something else. Master kept her busy for some time. He played fetch with her and she ignored her knees as she skidded across the cement floor in her effort to catch the tennis ball in her mouth and bring it back, always careful to look at the floor in front of him when she approached. She licked his shoes and when he decided that she did better on the left than the right, she begged for forgiveness and to try it again. She squeezed her tits for him and she used one hand to fuck her cunt and fingers from her other hand to fuck her ass as he caressed her face, neck, and chest. She heard the squishing sounds as she got wet showing him how she could obey his desires. When he commented that her fingers were dirty, she begged for and got permission to suck clean all her fingers as she heard him drink water from a glass on the table beside him.

She was also thirsty but would die of thirst before drinking without his permission. She heard him laugh at her efforts when she blew up a blow-up doll and tried to make love to it. He called her a clumsy ox, a cow with no feelings if that was the best she could do. When she was told to rub her clit on the rubber leg and ask to be allowed to cum, she thought that he would laugh himself sick at the amusement she caused him. It didn’t matter to her, only that she did as he told her.

Soon Master covered her eyes and ears and left and she went back to the routine of being led from one form to punishment to another. She never saw what he was doing in the next room and never would until it was too late.

12